NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

british sniper fantastic shot...

4 posters

Go down

british sniper fantastic shot... Empty british sniper fantastic shot...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:12 pm

shows the true expertise of the British sniper, makes me very proud..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/10735666/British-sniper-in-Afghanistan-kills-six-Taliban-with-one-bullet.html

Back to top Go down

british sniper fantastic shot... Empty Re: british sniper fantastic shot...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:shows the true expertise of the British sniper, makes me very proud..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/10735666/British-sniper-in-Afghanistan-kills-six-Taliban-with-one-bullet.html

Hmmm already been posted I think.

And as I said before - highly likely it was a lucky shot.

Nothing against the squaddie of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Just checking:

british

American

Yeah, thought so - sad little clunt that he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:16 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:shows the true expertise of the British sniper, makes me very proud..

Hmmm already been posted I think.

And as I said before - highly likely it was a lucky shot.

Nothing against the squaddie of course.

i think it was pin point accuracy, exceptional vision to pick out the best target and at over 900 yards, that is what makes it a notch above.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Nigerian

Australian

Nigerian

Timbuktu

Yep!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Really surprised the lefties aren't demanding am inquiry into the barbarity of our forces.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:41 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:Really surprised the lefties aren't demanding am inquiry into the barbarity of our forces.

that's actually a good point... Smile 

i assumed protocol made the shot possible or it wouldn't have been mentioned in the papers.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:45 pm

I think it was an amazing shot and a lucky shot as well, and I've never had any problem with fighting the Taleban -- perhaps the most oppressive regime outside of North Korea. I'd like to know why RWers would even think that.

The thing is, he did very well just to hit his target -- and then he was lucky enough to have his bullet detonate explosives the guy was wearing, which is what killed the other five.

But I expect the RWers here will just totally ignore the fact that I've even said this  Rolling Eyes 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I think it was an amazing shot and a lucky shot as well, and I've never had any problem with fighting the Taleban -- perhaps the most oppressive regime outside of North Korea. I'd like to know why RWers would even think that.

The thing is, he did very well just to hit his target -- and then he was lucky enough to have his bullet detonate explosives the guy was wearing, which is what killed the other five.

But I expect the RWers here will just totally ignore the fact that I've even said this  Rolling Eyes 

that is true but with saying that a .50 cal makes quite a big hole..

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I think it was an amazing shot and a lucky shot as well, and I've never had any problem with fighting the Taleban -- perhaps the most oppressive regime outside of North Korea. I'd like to know why RWers would even think that.

Comments read, digested and noted  study 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

that is true but with saying that a .50 cal makes quite a big hole..

Absolutely, but just read back the first sentence of the article -- I've bolded the important stuff:

"A British sniper in Afghanistan killed six insurgents with a single bullet after hitting the trigger switch of a suicide bomber whose device then exploded"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:55 pm

If you'd really like to delve in quite deeply, GIG, you could even go so far as the second sentence, which reads (again I've bolded the important stuff):

"The 20-year-old marksman, a Lance Corporal in the Coldstream Guards, hit his target from 930 yards (850 metres) away, killing the suicide bomber and five others around him caught in the blast."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:57 pm

gerber wrote:

And? Are you AMAZED that I don't like a group that has murdered innocents, executed women in soccer fields, splashed acid in girls' faces for daring to go to school, etc.?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:If you'd really like to delve in quite deeply, GIG, you could even go so far as the second sentence, which reads (again I've bolded the important stuff):

"The 20-year-old marksman, a Lance Corporal in the Coldstream Guards, hit his target from 930 yards (850 metres) away, killing the suicide bomber and five others around him caught in the blast."

over half a mile away is some good shooting, even with modern firearms, especially allowing for windage and elevation..

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
gerber wrote:

And? Are you AMAZED that I don't like a group that has murdered innocents, executed women in soccer fields, splashed acid in girls' faces for daring to go to school, etc.?

Not at all. The opposite is true.......

Are you amazed that I am not ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:19 pm

gerber wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
gerber wrote:

Not at all.  The opposite is true.......

Not necessarily you, but GIG apparently believes I would be calling for an investigation over this ... I honestly don't know what kind of monster I'm perceived as being here from the right.

Oh, and just to put the lie to BA's horseshit from above once more:

american

british

nigerian

timbuktu

australian

swedish

ethiopian
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
gerber wrote:

Not necessarily you, but GIG apparently believes I would be calling for an investigation over this ... I honestly don't know what kind of monster I'm perceived as being here from the right.

american

british

nigerian

timbuktu

australian

swedish

ethiopian

no I wouldn't expect you to want an investigation, if you are american you would appreciate gun skills...

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:05 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

american

british

nigerian

timbuktu

australian

swedish

ethiopian

no I wouldn't expect you to want an investigation, if you are american you would appreciate gun skills...

You really are a liar GIG  Wink Wink Wink Wink 
Americans don't have/like skills with guns that's why they need to shoot so many bullets  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:16 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
gerber wrote:

american

british

nigerian

timbuktu

australian

swedish

ethiopian

Thanks for quoting my reply; since you were able to post all those lowercase spellings, it proves that I didn't just set up my account so that I could.  ::D:: 

I think it's pretty funny that BA tried to pull that off on everyone, apparently did not think it through too well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:20 am

Since you ask for example Sassy regularly defends Hamas suicide bomber walking into cafes. For some reason lefties are blind to Islamic atrocities if they are directed at Jews.

On the point in Afghanistan the rules of engagement were so poor that those responsible for deactivating IEDs had to stand and watch the Taliban deploying them the night before without being able to shoot the bastards. There are always liberal lefty lawyers willing to take up the cause of these animals.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down