NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British woman, 59, says she is stranded in Sri Lanka after selling her home and marrying a local, 26, who was shot dead after she gave his family all her cash

+3
Syl
magica
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

British woman, 59, says she is stranded in Sri Lanka after selling her home and marrying a local, 26, who was shot dead after she gave his family all her cash Empty British woman, 59, says she is stranded in Sri Lanka after selling her home and marrying a local, 26, who was shot dead after she gave his family all her cash

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:30 pm

I'm just astounded at how stupid this woman is. I mean, it's also very sad but what is it about these older women marrying much younger men and giving them all their money? At her age it's going to be very hard to bounce back.

A British woman says she is stranded in Sri Lanka after selling her home and marrying a local who was shot dead.
Diane De Zoysa, 59, says she gave £100,000 to husband Priyanjana, 26, when she moved to live with him in Ahungalla, in the south west of the country, last year.
She met the hotel worker when she was on holiday in the country six years ago, before returning seven months later to marry him.

The widow explained how she had sold her home in Edinburgh to live with her husband in Sri Lanka last year.
She then bought a house in the country in her husband's family's name, as well as helping him set up a minibus service.
Mrs De Zoysa said: 'My husband and his family are very poor, so I have helped them. I gave up everything to join my husband here.

British woman, 59, says she is stranded in Sri Lanka after selling her home and marrying a local, 26, who was shot dead after she gave his family all her cash 41C37D6B00000578-4639052-image-m-3_1498462943376

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4639052/Briton-stranded-Sri-Lanka-husband-killed.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

British woman, 59, says she is stranded in Sri Lanka after selling her home and marrying a local, 26, who was shot dead after she gave his family all her cash Empty Re: British woman, 59, says she is stranded in Sri Lanka after selling her home and marrying a local, 26, who was shot dead after she gave his family all her cash

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:32 pm

My husband is nine years younger than me, but what's his is mine and what's mine is my own!!!! lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

British woman, 59, says she is stranded in Sri Lanka after selling her home and marrying a local, 26, who was shot dead after she gave his family all her cash Empty Re: British woman, 59, says she is stranded in Sri Lanka after selling her home and marrying a local, 26, who was shot dead after she gave his family all her cash

Post by magica Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Why do these women think these young men are interested in the ffs. The either want your money or a visa for Britain.

Look at her she looks as old as a granny. He's not a bad looking fella, so bet he would've dumped her if he hadn't been killed.

There's no fool like an old fool.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Oh dear. No

There was a woman last year, a teacher, educated, bright......... gullible, she did the same thing and he bled her dry.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:31 pm

I'm generally the first to say that age is not a barrier to anything, but I do think one has to be a bit realistic about these things.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm generally the first to say that age is not a barrier to anything, but I do think one has to be a bit realistic about these things.

Its not only age though when these silly women go abroad and fall for a young fit waiter or barman. The women often have a house and money, the men have zilch. The money is the attraction not them...why oh why cant they see that?

I know often the women are often divorced and maybe lonely, but a quick boost to a their love life and self confidence  is surely not worth losing your life savings for. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:28 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm generally the first to say that age is not a barrier to anything, but I do think one has to be a bit realistic about these things.

Its not only age though when these silly women go abroad and fall for a young fit waiter or barman. The women often have a house and money, the men have zilch. The money is the attraction not them...why oh why cant they see that?

I know often the women are often divorced and maybe lonely, but a quick boost to a their love life and self confidence  is surely not worth losing your life savings for. Rolling Eyes

Hope springs eternal.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Hope springs eternal.

Obviously for some it does...men as well as women can be parted of their cash by a pretty /handsome face and the promise of eternal love. I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:45 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hope springs eternal.

Obviously for some it does...men as well as women can be parted of their cash by a pretty /handsome face and the promise of eternal love. I love you

No question.  Ain't no fool like an old fool! Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

No question.  Ain't no fool like an old fool!  Laughing

I know....sad but true.

Off to eat. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:11 pm

magica wrote:Why do these women think these young men are interested in the ffs. The either want your money or a visa for Britain.

Look at her she looks as old as a granny. He's not a bad looking fella, so bet he would've dumped her if he hadn't been killed.

There's no fool like an old fool.

Why don't you just say what you mean!!!! lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:39 pm

It's my bet if she hasn't seen the 'body' that he might have faked his own death. Apparently he has an 18 year wife on the boil as well.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Ah, that's probably why there's a pneumatic Swedish pole dancer called Gladys painting her toenails and peeling grapes in my ancestral home while I have to go busking in the bus station in order to pay for the upkeep of the place.......
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:06 pm

This woman is a twat!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:32 am

[quote="HoratioTarr"]It's my bet if she hasn't seen the 'body' that he might have faked his own death.   Apparently he has an 18 year wife on the boil as well.   [/quote

Oh well say no more. She's made him, his wife and his family rich.

If you look at the picture his body language speaks volumes. His hand in his pocket, gap between them, no smile and his right arm just lopped over her.

How many more desperate women and men are going to fall for this.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:03 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Ah, that's probably why there's a pneumatic Swedish pole dancer called Gladys painting her toenails and peeling grapes in my ancestral home while I have to go busking in the bus station in order to pay for the upkeep of the place.......

Yep...sounds like it.
lol!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down