NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Received Phone Call From FlipMeister Asking For Help

+2
Andy
gerber
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just Received Phone Call From FlipMeister Asking For Help Empty Just Received Phone Call From FlipMeister Asking For Help

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:23 am

He's in a Turkish jail and needs two goats and a virgin to bribe the Commissioner and get out of there.

Can any of you ladies help out?

But be honest!

Back to top Go down

Just Received Phone Call From FlipMeister Asking For Help Empty Re: Just Received Phone Call From FlipMeister Asking For Help

Post by gerber Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:27 am

BigAndy9 wrote:He's in a Turkish jail and needs two goats and a virgin to bribe the Commissioner and get out of there.

But be honest!

Willing to deploy myself to Turkey.

Insist on being number one / chief goat though
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Just Received Phone Call From FlipMeister Asking For Help Empty Re: Just Received Phone Call From FlipMeister Asking For Help

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:30 am

I'm sure Andrea will rush out to save him - course he'll have to marry her... How many husbands has she got now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:32 am

gerber wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:He's in a Turkish jail and needs two goats and a virgin to bribe the Commissioner and get out of there.

But be honest!

Willing to deploy myself  to Turkey.  

Insist on being number one / chief goat though

Good luck - the virgin is to be the Commissioner's brew bitch.

The goats are gonna get Umbongo!  pale 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:38 am

If Andrea is on the case I am surplus to requirements.......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:44 am

can't big mama help out ?

her being a loyer  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:45 am

Andrea will bore them into submission lol

Force feed them videos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:46 am

Even my enormous cock couldn't satisfy Andrea. Neither could I.
She is too insatiable.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:47 am

VOD(original) wrote:can't big mama help out ?

her being a loyer  lol!

I suggest you shut up VOD. SM is a dear friend of mine IRL, and she's a good friend to Gerber too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:47 am

Handy Andy wrote:Even my enormous cock couldn't satisfy Andrea. Neither could I.
She is too insatiable.

Might make her hair stand on end though  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:48 am

I did hear from Dean that she is admirer of huge peckers.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:49 am

Sassy wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Even my enormous cock couldn't satisfy Andrea. Neither could I.
She is too insatiable.

Might make her hair stand on end though  Wink 

God what a vision!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:56 am

Sassy wrote:

her being a loyer  lol!

I suggest you shut up VOD.   SM is a dear friend of mine IRL, and she's a good friend to Gerber too.  

She's entitled to say what she wants on here.

Zip it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:01 am

Sassy wrote:

her being a loyer  lol!

I suggest you shut up VOD.   SM is a dear friend of mine IRL, and she's a good friend to Gerber too.  
 ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:02 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Zip it!
I doubt i am Andy this is place is anti-CHRISTIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:04 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Zip it!

You zip it BA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:05 am

VOD(original) wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Zip it!

What the fuck has christianity got to do with it? You were being derogatory about SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:26 am

Sassy wrote:Andrea will bore them into submission lol

Force feed them videos!

Why pick on someone who can't reply?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:29 am

Sassy wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

What the fuck has christianity got to do with it?   You were being derogatory about SM.
how about  Andrea she isn't a member so she can't defend herself but you seem to enjoy mentioning her and taking the piss out of her hair .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:39 am

We all take the piss out of Andrea because she has driven everyone round the bend. And stop deflecting, you tried to turn it into being something about people being anti Christian when religion hadn't been mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:40 am

Sassy wrote:We all take the piss out of Andrea because she has driven everyone round the bend.   And stop deflecting, you tried to turn it into being something about people being anti Christian when religion hadn't been mentioned.

I don't take the piss out of her actually. If you're going to criticise others for making a joke, you should stop making "jokes" about someone who can't defend herself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:41 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:Andrea will bore them into submission lol

Force feed them videos!

They even defended putting up derogatory videos of her the other month Ragga.

How would they like it if I put BigMama's face on the arse of a donkey and made a video of that?

Answers on a postcard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:46 am

She was a member until her continuous spamming got herself banned - as she has done on every forum since the creation of the information superhighway
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:54 am

Handy Andy wrote:She was a member until her continuous spamming got herself banned - as she has done on every forum since the creation of the information superhighway

She's determined to get herself banned from everywhere so she can make another video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:57 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How would they like it if I put BigMama's face on the arse of a donkey and made a video of that?

Answers on a postcard.
can you post it i need a good laugh  ::cheerlead::  ::cheerlead::

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:58 am

Handy Andy wrote:She was a member until her continuous spamming got herself banned - as she has done on every forum since the creation of the information superhighway

That doesn't alter the fact that she can't post here and defend herself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:59 am

VOD(original) wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Answers on a postcard.

That's the point VOD - I wouldn't.

But if I did, they'd be in tears.

Just like EVERYBODY said yesterday - their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:59 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Answers on a postcard.

The ones which Korben Dallas had in his signature?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Doesn't this remind you of yesterday Ragga?

What they are saying is "we don't like her so it's ok"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:01 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Doesn't this remind you of yesterday Ragga?

What they are saying is "we don't like her so it's ok"

Yes.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:03 pm

It was Andrea's choice to get herself banned.
Ben gave her countless warnings, yet still she trolled.
Did she ever tell you about the Windows forums she got banned from?
If you have about 5 days............ Razz 
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Answers on a postcard.

Yes - he used to be called The Tory Scum - I left spekkensfrei because he kept deleting my posts when I called two thugs who beat a granny to death "scum". He said scum was too harsh a word.

The irony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Handy Andy wrote:It was Andrea's choice to get herself banned.
Ben gave her countless warnings, yet still she trolled.
Did she ever tell you about the Windows forums she got banned from?
If you have about 5 days............ Razz 

That still doesn't excuse people slagging her off when she can't reply.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:06 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes - he used to be called The Tory Scum - I left spekkensfrei because he kept deleting my posts when I called two thugs who beat a granny to death "scum".  He said scum was too harsh a word.

The irony.

He also poked his nose into the private life of a friend of mine.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:12 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

That's the point VOD - I wouldn't.

But if I did, they'd be in tears.

Just like EVERYBODY said yesterday - their hypocrisy knows no bounds.
I know and to be fair it wouldn't be right to do it to anyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Yes - he used to be called The Tory Scum - I left spekkensfrei because he kept deleting my posts when I called two thugs who beat a granny to death "scum".  He said scum was too harsh a word.

The irony.

He also poked his nose into the private life of a friend of mine.
and he did it to dean i remember him posting a pic of dean on ado it was in a cartoon he made .

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:35 pm

the Youtube video of the mustacheoed Dean dancing was epic.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:39 pm

I always find it amazing how those who demand a person to behave in a certain manner are usually the most poorly behaved of all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

You never said that when your friend Stew made vile accusations about me and others while,we were banned, and to this day you still say disgusting things on her forum anout members who can't reply ...drop the fucking act , ok.

You goofy bastards across there have around 1000 threads dedicated to slagging off folk who can't reply or defend themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:46 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You never said that when your friend Stew made vile accusations about me and others while,we were banned, and to this day you still say disgusting things on her forum anout members who can't reply ...drop the fucking act , ok.

You goofy bastards across there have around 1000 threads dedicated to slagging off folk who can't reply or defend themselves.

You make vile posts about Stooo, Victoria, and I on a site where we can't reply, so wind your stupid neck in.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You make vile posts about Stooo, Victoria, and I on a site where we can't reply, so wind your stupid neck in.

That's right, I did make posts about you lot...but you know full well only in retaliation ..and only after  months of bad mouthing me and various others when we could not reply.

Last edited by Joy Division on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:51 pm

I take it you shall be offering yourself up as second sacrificial goat to protect flips honour, JD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's right, I did make posts about you lot...but you know full well only in retaliation ..and only after  months of bad mouthing me and various others when we could not relay.

What a load of shite. You weren't retaliating against me at all - you were just being vile.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That's right, I did make posts about you lot...but you know full well only in retaliation ..and only after  months of bad mouthing me and various others when we could not relay.

What a load of shite. You weren't retaliating against me at all - you were just being vile.

How pathetic, your still at it bad mouthing me and others from here ,stop lying.
And crawl back to your filthy doggy Kennel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How pathetic, your still at it bad mouthing me and others from here ,stop lying.
And crawl back to your  filthy doggy Kennel.

No I'm not, I haven't mentioned you for ages on any other forum, or anyone from here. You're a filthy liar and a pervert.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

No I'm not, I haven't mentioned you for ages on any other forum, or anyone from here. You're a filthy liar and a pervert.

Your the pervert, sleeping with men when you are married...some Christian you are , filthy old scrubber lugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Liar...

Re: Fresh Horizon Ten.
by Raggamuffin » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Still, it's not all bad. I see that vile pervert, Joy Division, was permabanned from FH.
Well I'm going to tell you, leave your years old shit at the door on the way in.

Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Liar...

Still, it's not all bad. I see that vile pervert, Joy Division, was permabanned from FH.
Well I'm going to tell you, leave your years old shit at the door on the way in.

Raggamuffin

Haha! That was weeks ago. You were banned for accusing someone of perving after children - you deserved it.  Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Liar...

Raggamuffin

Haha! That was weeks ago. You were banned for accusing someone of perving after children - you deserved it.  Razz

Utter tosh, where did I do that?

That is dogs style and you know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Liar...

Raggamuffin

..yes, very long time ago...less than a month ago, what a transformation. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next