NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deportation Of Illegal Immigrant Back To Mauritius Halted. Again.

Go down

Deportation Of Illegal Immigrant Back To Mauritius Halted.  Again. Empty Deportation Of Illegal Immigrant Back To Mauritius Halted. Again.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:44 pm

30th March 2014

Who reckons she'll go?  Will the headteacher of the English school allow the deportation of this illegal woman?

Please discuss.

Student Yashika Bageerathi, who had been facing deportation to Mauritius without her family today, will not be removed as planned.

The 19-year-old had been told she would be flown back at 5pm on Mother's Day.

Sky News' Clare Fallon said Miss Bageerathi was informed she would not be on the Sunday flight from Heathrow, late on Saturday night, but was not told the reason why.

Lawyers were due to make a last-ditch legal bid to prevent the deportation on Sunday.

Ahead of the latest development, Miss Bageerathi told Sky News: "I just want to be with my mum right now and celebrate Mother's Day as we do every year because I know she is very special to me."

There has been a growing campaign against her deportation led by her school, and backed by MP David Burrowes, who represents Enfield Southgate.

http://news.sky.com/story/1234164/students-deportation-to-mauritius-halted

Last edited by BigAndy9 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Deportation Of Illegal Immigrant Back To Mauritius Halted.  Again. Empty Re: Deportation Of Illegal Immigrant Back To Mauritius Halted. Again.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:02 pm

Deportation Of Illegal Immigrant Back To Mauritius Halted.  Again. _7390710

Back to top Go down

Deportation Of Illegal Immigrant Back To Mauritius Halted.  Again. Empty Re: Deportation Of Illegal Immigrant Back To Mauritius Halted. Again.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:56 pm

Why no reason given?
I will be amazed if she goes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:35 pm

if shes illegal kick her out regardless of who complains..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Andy, why have you lied in your thread title? She is not a thief, she is an A+ student.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Sassy wrote:Andy, why have you lied in your thread title?   She is not a thief, she is an A+ student.

She is here illegally (this is not up for dispute), therefore she is taking resources illegally (again, this is not up for dispute).

She doesn't intend on paying it back - theft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down