NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump personally witnesses suspected illegal immigrant voting

4 posters

Go down

Donald Trump personally witnesses suspected illegal immigrant voting Empty Donald Trump personally witnesses suspected illegal immigrant voting

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Donald Trump personally witnesses suspected illegal immigrant voting Trump-melania-voting-800x430

Donald Trump personally witnesses suspected illegal immigrant voting 3489511464 Donald Trump personally witnesses suspected illegal immigrant voting 3489511464 Donald Trump personally witnesses suspected illegal immigrant voting 3489511464

After it was reported that Mrs. Trump worked in the US illegally before becoming a citizen, the wife of the Republican presidential nominee was reported to US Customs for immigration violations.

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump said in a statement:

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump reported Melania Trump to U.S. Customs and Border Protection on Sunday afternoon after reports surfaced that Mrs. Trump was paid to work while she was in the United States on a B-1/B-2 visitor visa, before she obtained a H-1 work visa. According to a statement released by Melania Trump’s immigration attorney in October, Mrs. Trump arrived in the United States on a visitor visa on August 27, 1996, and received her work visa on October 18, 1996. Recent documents that surfaced this week state that Mrs. Trump was paid $20,056 for work performed between September 10 and October 15, 1996, meaning that she was working illegally in the United States during that time.

“We first questioned Melania Trump’s immigration status back in August, when the anti-immigrant rhetoric coming from Donald had reached its peak,” said Scott Dworkin, Senior Advisor to the Democratic Coalition. “I am saddened by how Donald has acted over the course of this campaign. Instead of offering a solution to our immigration challenges like Secretary Clinton has, Donald has called people seeking a better life in the United States murderers and rapists. And all the while, his wife spent time in this country as one of those illegal immigrants, seeking a better life.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/06/melania-trump-reported-customs-immigration-violations.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump personally witnesses suspected illegal immigrant voting Empty Re: Donald Trump personally witnesses suspected illegal immigrant voting

Post by Andy Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:53 pm

Donald, Melanoma and Wanka are the most ghastly family since Family Guy.
Their personality makes me physically spew, although , in Donald's own words, I wouldn't  mind giving his girl a good seeing to. You dont look at the mantlepiece when  you are stoking the fire.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump personally witnesses suspected illegal immigrant voting Empty Re: Donald Trump personally witnesses suspected illegal immigrant voting

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:55 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Donald, Melanoma and Wanka are the most ghastly family since Family Guy.
They make me physically spew, although , in Donald's own words I wouldn't  mind giving his girl a good seeing to. You dont look at the mantlepiece when  you are stoking the fire.

If they were as much fun as Family Guy I'd vote for them in an instant. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Hahahahaha his face is priceless. That's a good photo.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:27 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Donald, Melanoma and Wanka are the most ghastly family since Family Guy.
Their personality makes me physically spew, although , in Donald's own words, I wouldn't  mind giving his girl a good seeing to. You dont look at the mantlepiece when  you are stoking the fire.

Smile

There has been the extended family at times, too...

Ex-wife Ivana (Ivanka's mother..), and their bowhunting son, good ol' What's his name, and other assorted relo's appearing at various hustings..

And then there's Huey, Dewey and Lewey.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/news/a61643/donald-trump-kids-family/

What a Face
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down