NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could this really be LONDON one day?

+4
captain
Stephenmarra
Eilzel
eddie
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Could this really be LONDON one day? - Page 2 Empty Could this really be LONDON one day?

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Could this really be LONDON one day? - Page 2 London10
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Could this really be LONDON one day? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could this really be LONDON one day?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:02 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Living in their own shit?

Thus have you not only lived with your own shit?

Hmm so not some of our soldiers bag up and carry their own shit when on patrol?

So what about Qatar smelly a Muslim country that seems to attract thousands of Brits every year

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

bag their shit up and carry it with them???

fuck my life what decade do you think we are living in you idiot

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

Interesting because this is what is taught to special forces is it not and the Royal Marines are one of the Elite?

Ha Ha Ha

Oh dear poor smelly exposed

Love it, you are no marine

Back to top Go down

Could this really be LONDON one day? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could this really be LONDON one day?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:03 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Living in their own shit?

Thus have you not only lived with your own shit?

Hmm so not some of our soldiers bag up and carry their own shit when on patrol?

So what about Qatar smelly a Muslim country that seems to attract thousands of Brits every year

I remember the good old days of a shovel recce.

It's all portaloos and thunderboxes now. So respectable!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:04 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

It's all portaloos and thunderboxes now.  So respectable!

But he claimed to be a Marine, now we know he is just not in the Elite, more like a drummer boy I guess

Ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Could this really be LONDON one day? - Page 2 Baghdad
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

But he claimed to be a Marine, now we know he is just not in the Elite, more like a drummer boy I guess

Ha ha ha ha

Ah, 2 sailor boys to a cubicle then  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:06 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ha ha ha ha

Ah, 2 sailor boys to a cubicle then    Wink 

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Could this really be LONDON one day? - Page 2 Baghdad

a small price to pay for the freedom we gave them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Ha ha ha ha

its 2014 you imbecile

the right to dump in a portaloo is a given these days

fucking idiot

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:10 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

a small price to pay for the freedom we gave them

Good point there.

As I've said before - the majority of Iraqi's are now happy and everybody I met over there was very grateful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Thanks Ben, think they will come up in a quote.

Those morons think people are happier? Oh yea, all those dying of cancer from depleted uranium and giving birth to children with terrible defects must be ecstatic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Sassy wrote:

Those morons think people are happier?   Oh yea, all those dying of cancer from depleted uranium and giving birth to children with terrible defects must be ecstatic!

the birth defects come from sisters being fucked by brothers and cousins shagging their mothers

incest is best in the Muslim world

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:21 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Those morons think people are happier?   Oh yea, all those dying of cancer from depleted uranium and giving birth to children with terrible defects must be ecstatic!

the birth defects come from sisters being fucked by brothers and cousins shagging their mothers

You just sprout rubbish on a daily basis and think people will actually believe your crap!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:23 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh god smelly.

You could have put that better pal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:23 pm

The birth defects and cancers, both caused by depleted uranium and documented by the World Health Organisation.

Smelly, as normal, is a no nothing no nuts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:31 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You have evidence to back this up that all suffering this defect is the majority from incest now do you?
Considering we have over 30,000 paedo's in this country the majority performing incest rape or abuse. Maybe you want to look to see if this is some white British cultural problem, being as 95% of those convicted are white?

Guess you ignore that as it does not sit well with your white supremacy claims, of a pure race

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:35 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

You just sprout rubbish on a daily basis and think people will actually believe your crap!

its not rubbish

my mates mom was a nurse and she worked in saudi Arabia in one of their hospitals before he was born, and she was saying how awful it was to see children with birth defects caused by mass inbreeding, children dying from it

are you seriously going to sit there are try tell us that cousins marrying each other doesn't happen on a large scale in the Muslim world??

behave yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:37 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Oh god smelly.

You could have put that better pal.

what???  affraid 

and disappoint my biggest fans in the lefty mclunatic clan??

a true artist doesn't hold back

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:46 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

its not rubbish

my mates mom was a nurse and she worked in saudi Arabia in one of their hospitals before he was born, and she was saying how awful it was to see children with birth defects caused by mass inbreeding, children dying from it

are you seriously going to sit there are try tell us that cousins marrying each other doesn't happen on a large scale in the Muslim world??  

behave yourself

Hilarious, hearsay bullshit, your mates mums, was your girlfriend more like

Again present evidence, not bullshit or ignore what I stated dummy about paedo's here who prey on their own families, or is that not a cultural problem when it is committed by thousands in this country being again many are white?

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:18 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

its not rubbish

behave yourself

Cousins getting married im not denying that but
That's not what you wrote is it?

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:07 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

its not rubbish

behave yourself

well good

you're not denying that inbreeding is a problem within Islamic populations

inbreeding causes birth defects

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:12 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

well good

you're not denying that inbreeding is a problem within Islamic populations

inbreeding causes birth defects

You claimed mothers sleeping with sons as if pandemic, where is this evidence,not hearsay bull and why do you speak nothing of the problems with whites raping their own siblings in this country, or is that just something to sweep under the carpet being as you quietly have ignored this 3 times now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2