NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could this really be LONDON one day?

+4
captain
Stephenmarra
Eilzel
eddie
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Could this really be LONDON one day? Empty Could this really be LONDON one day?

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Could this really be LONDON one day? London10
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Could this really be LONDON one day? Empty Re: Could this really be LONDON one day?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:41 pm

eddie wrote:Could this really be LONDON one day? London10

Do you think so?

Back to top Go down

Could this really be LONDON one day? Empty Re: Could this really be LONDON one day?

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:42 pm

No.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:05 pm

I don't think so either. But there are large groups circulating this picture, that do.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:07 pm

eddie wrote:I don't think so either. But there are large groups circulating this picture, that do.

Large groups  :\\:[: ...What large groups might they be then??

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:09 pm

eddie wrote:I don't think so either. But there are large groups circulating this picture, that do.

I'm sure there are; I see a number of things in a similar vein on my Facebook,usually from Mail readers, EDL and BNP supporters. Just because some people circulate a picture doesn't mean it means anything  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Eilzel wrote:

I'm sure there are; I see a number of things in a similar vein on my Facebook,usually from Mail readers, EDL and BNP supporters. Just because some people circulate a picture doesn't mean it means anything  Smile 

Not just FB Les, emails and twitter, I've heard?
I recieved this in an email today from a woman I used to work with and it had been sent to over 90 people.
I don't even chat to her anymore. Makes me wonder why she sent it?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I recieved this in an email today from a woman I used to work with and it had been sent to over 90 people.

To be honest it sounds like she's just sent it to her whole address book, not much thought gone into it; and I doubt she made it herself.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

To be honest it sounds like she's just sent it to her whole address book, not much thought gone into it; and I doubt she made it herself.

Hahahaha I'm not saying she did!
I'm saying I am seeing more and more stuff like this on FB and via emails.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:43 pm

Complete and utter bollocks.  Evil or Very Mad 

When has anybody ever smiled in London.  Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:

London is a very big place, it's not just restricted to the square mile, where people are rushing around to get back to work on time etc...To keep the engine room of the country running.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:55 pm

Catman wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

London is a very big place, it's not just restricted to the square mile, where people are rushing around to get back to work on time etc...To keep the engine room of the country running.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Lighten up Phil for fucks sake !
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:07 am

That's the scaremongering BNP UKIP and EDL trash Eds.

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:36 am

Joy Division wrote:

Sick, bored, spoilt brats must have created this one.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:45 am

captainJane wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I agree, it's total hogwash. I think it's very telling how they imagine "Londonistan" as akin to Afghanistan rather than a more modern Islamic nation such as Saudi Arabia, not to mention there's no way Muslims will constitute a majority in the U.K. within the next 50 years ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:24 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
captainJane wrote:

I agree, it's total hogwash. I think it's very telling how they imagine "Londonistan" as akin to Afghanistan rather than a more modern Islamic nation such as Saudi Arabia, not to mention there's no way Muslims will constitute a majority in the U.K. within the next 50 years ...

It also rejects the possibility Islam will go through a modernizing phase in the next 50 years, as most religions do; and in fact Islam has to a degree in countries like Bosnia or Turkey which are nothing like Afghanistan, Pakistan or Saudi (you weren't being serious in referring to Saudi as a positive were you??  Shocked )
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:11 am

As I have always said, this is how the likes of the BNP, UKIP etc garner supporters, by promoting racist stereotypes.
For a start it demotes Muslims as all Asians as if all Asians as well are Muslims, It stereotypes all Muslim women as wearing the Burka, even though the world of Muslims a tiny minority wear. It uses scare tactics that the whole world of Islam is going to all be like the Taliban. It assumes that having Asian people cannot be classed as British hence the racist stereotype of the Stan added to London. It ignores the fact that immigration from non-Muslim countries is now the biggest and now there is more restrictions on Non EU countries.
It discounts the fact Atheism is massively on he rise. I could go on but the designer of the picture is nothing more than a racist dummy, trying to incite hatred not only against Muslims but Asians as well by the poor stereotypes.

People will no doubt bemoan I said UKIP, sorry they have attracted all these idiots through their success, who as I have said before will be the downfall of UKIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:18 am

The way things are going in the world I imagine it'll be more like this:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:25 am

Or maybe it is how people feel about the situation in the UK ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:25 am

Tesstacious wrote:The way things are going in the world I imagine it'll be more like this:

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:26 am

VOD(original) wrote:Or maybe it is how people feel about the situation in the UK ?

If some do it shows how much they are very much racist, xenophobic and play on fear, based upon association fallacies.
Quite sad really

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:33 am

Catman wrote:

Large groups of women on news forums maybe eddie?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:18 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

Large groups of women on news forums maybe eddie?

Sorry Andy, not getting you?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:39 pm

Eilzel wrote:

It's more likely to be foreign tourists - I have a lot of American friends who can't believe what's going on in England and are very worried that we still have a military and security relationship - they think we're too dangerous now.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Due to the weather I think it will still look like this

Could this really be LONDON one day? 20110128-113419
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:35 pm

Eilzel wrote:No.

Guess you never heard of Lebanon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:22 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Due to the weather I think it will still look like this

Could this really be LONDON one day? 20110128-113419

....That's only on a foggy, cloudy day....It isn't like that all the time don't you know, else the London eye would have gone out of business by now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:59 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:No.

Oh, was Lebanon once a large white-majority city in England?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:01 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

No, but it was rather lovely before the Israeli's bombed the hell out of it.

Luckily they built it again:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Beautiful+Beirut+pictures&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=O_Q5U5C9IO_o4QSUmoDYBg&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=1009&bih=577

If you want to put any of the pictures up Ben, feel free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:12 am

Absolutely:

Could this really be LONDON one day? Mohammad-Al-Amin-Mosque-in-Beirut-Lebanon-13

Could this really be LONDON one day? DownTown_Beirut_Fireworks9

Could this really be LONDON one day? 2898048885_7abf768f77
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:36 am

So Lebanon is significantly nicer and more modern than London,  Surprised  Surprised  Surprised  Surprised  good to know.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:02 am

Thanks Ben!

Veya :  lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:22 am

Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:54 am

Sassy wrote:Thanks Ben!

Not a problem. I remember talking to somebody about Iraq, and they told me who cares that we're blowing it up since "everyone there lives in a cave."

So I posted a photo of Baghdad:

Could this really be LONDON one day? B734f1b6a1aghdad.jpg
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:30 am

Ben sometimes you are a bit silly.
It's really easy to find pretty pictures of a city.
It's just as easy to find the bad ones.

I have lived and worked in London for years.
Some of it is a hovel. A dirty smelly hovel.

Even the worst places in Essex aren't as bad as the worst places in London.

It's like you telling me about how bad America Town is near where you live and me going on google and putting up pretty little pics and a couple of news items and saying you're a liar (mistaken).

You can only know a place when you live there.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:50 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Sassy wrote:Thanks Ben!

Not a problem. I remember talking to somebody about Iraq, and they told me who cares that we're blowing it up since "everyone there lives in a cave."

Ever driven through Baghdad??

I have

So once again we have the opinion of a bleeding liberal which counts for nothing since you don't have the experience to back it up

Like a child taking about fairytales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:53 am

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

No, but it was rather lovely before the Israeli's bombed the hell out of it.

Luckily they built it again:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Beautiful+Beirut+pictures&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=O_Q5U5C9IO_o4QSUmoDYBg&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=1009&bih=577

If you want to put any of the pictures up Ben, feel free.

It was actually rather lovely before the mass immigration of Muslims

It used to be called the Paris of the middle east back when Christians were the majority

Then it became just another Muslim shithole that attacked Israel and Israel responded

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:53 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I have

So once again we have the opinion of a bleeding liberal which counts for nothing since you don't have the experience to back it up

So have I - it flipping stinks.

Same as Basra - rubbish piled high in the river banks. Oh god it was horrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:54 am

Lone Wolf wrote: Laughing 

'FESS UP!,   eddie,

YOU'VE been reading Big Andy's Facebook page again, haven't you !   Cool 

Actually - that picture is on my ceiling above my bed.

Now, how did she get a photo of it?  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:53 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Razz 

MORE LIKE that fantasy xenophobic situation that only exists in the wild imagings of you, your hubby, your loopy cohorts BaggsALot!, smelly', Tommy, Fuzzy, Tess', and B'Andy 'imself...

bom 

...you always make me laugh Bee!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:54 am

Joy Division wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 Razz 

MORE LIKE that fantasy xenophobic situation that only exists in the wild imagings of you, your hubby, your loopy cohorts BaggsALot!, smelly', Tommy, Fuzzy, Tess', and B'Andy 'imself...

bom 

...you always make me laugh Bee!Smile

You wouldn't if you bumped in to him while out walking with your kids  affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Razz 

bom 
Remind me, Lonely, where do you live again? Who would know more about London - someone who lives in Tasmania, or someone who was born and lived most of their lives in London?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:44 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I have

Same as Basra - rubbish piled high in the river banks.  Oh god it was horrible.

Yep sounds about right

The place is a mess - it looks like they had a war there and didn't bother cleaning up after

Bloody savages living in their own filth

But bright boy Ben thinks a wide angle shot from far away is evidence that's its nice

Nice from far, far from nice - how many times have I made that mistake on a night out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:23 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Yep sounds about right

The place is a mess - it looks like they had a war there and didn't bother cleaning up after

But bright boy Ben thinks a wide angle shot from far away is evidence that's its nice

Nice from far, far from nice - how many times have I made that mistake on a night out

Living in their own shit?

Thus have you not only lived with your own shit?

Hmm so not some of our soldiers bag up and carry their own shit when on patrol?

So what about Qatar smelly a Muslim country that seems to attract thousands of Brits every year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Baghdad is a shithole because we made it a shithole.

Ben, could you be so kind as to put up the pictures of Baghdad before and after the war for me:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pictures+of+baghdad+before+the+war&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ajw8U5bnM-OU0AXVo4CYDg&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=1023&bih=577

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:58 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Yep sounds about right

Living in their own shit?

Thus have you not only lived with your own shit?

Hmm so not some of our soldiers bag up and carry their own shit when on patrol?

So what about Qatar smelly a Muslim country that seems to attract thousands of Brits every year

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

bag their shit up and carry it with them???

fuck my life what decade do you think we are living in you idiot

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:01 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Yep sounds about right

Oh do shut up you Moron
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next