NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen handed £5 million “pay rise” as Sovereign grant replaces Civil List

3 posters

Go down

Queen handed £5 million “pay rise” as Sovereign grant replaces Civil List  Empty Queen handed £5 million “pay rise” as Sovereign grant replaces Civil List

Post by captain Fri May 10, 2013 12:04 am

The Queen has received a £5 million “pay rise” after a new system of funding the monarchy has come into force.

Her annual tax-free government grant has been set at £36.1 million for the 2013/14 financial year - up from the £31 million funding she received for the previous year under the old system.
The Sovereign Grant, which came into effect this week, replaces the Civil List and grants-in-aid and means the Queen receives 15% of the profits from the Crown Estate two years earlier.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queen-handed-pay-rise-5-1806123
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Queen handed £5 million “pay rise” as Sovereign grant replaces Civil List  Empty Re: Queen handed £5 million “pay rise” as Sovereign grant replaces Civil List

Post by Sleeky Fri May 24, 2013 4:17 am

Fair enough and who would want to be rid of HRH even if they do cost the general tax payer a motza! I for one would not want a republic.
Sleeky
Sleeky
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Queen handed £5 million “pay rise” as Sovereign grant replaces Civil List  Empty Re: Queen handed £5 million “pay rise” as Sovereign grant replaces Civil List

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 24, 2013 5:56 am

SSSSSLLLLLEEEEEKKKKKYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleeky Sleeky Sleeky!

Sleeky Sleeky Sleeky!

Sleeky Sleeky Sleeky!

Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky! Sleeky!

Sorry, what were we talking about? I was too busy doing an imitation of your dog when you walk through the front door ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Queen handed £5 million “pay rise” as Sovereign grant replaces Civil List  Empty @Sleeky

Post by captain Mon May 27, 2013 2:47 pm

bom

In the past I would have supported your view and would now if the greedy royal’s did real work to serve the people, instead of only helping themselves all of the time, even during the most fragile of times for this country. What reasonable human being would accept such an income; with all this suffering. There are people losing their homes, health resources, elderly care and some are even on the verge of starvation. Last in most people’s books but I care about this also... Our animal rescues can't help anymore because of zero resources.
What sort of individual after accepting taking such a huge amount would then continue to lay her support in a mass criminal corrupt cooperation’s, bent on poisoning every human being on this planet by gaining massive CONTROL over the world food chain.

I do not think we need this royal family anymore; they are way too costly, vain and frivolous. They are only a show piece for our government to use; they serve no purpose to us, none at all other than for a few shops and hotels in London at certain times of the year.
May as well make wax dummies of them and keep them in history and turn Buckingham palace into a public museum, then take away they grand estate'sssssssss and either give them to the homeless or turn them into hotels, where ALL profits go back into this country’s economy. To SERVE the people! Not a bunch of self serving spoilt brats.
By the way my old lady friend worked in Portland navy base. She saw Prince Andrew on numerous occasions. She found “very polite and charming but thick as shit” (Pardon the grammar her words not mine).

Lizzy you are SACKED. Do not slam the door on your way out. Twisted Evil Goodbye, you are one of the weakest links and you have to go.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down