NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATCH: This Comedian With Cerebral Palsy Will Make You Think Twice About The Word 'Disability'

Go down

WATCH: This Comedian With Cerebral Palsy Will Make You Think Twice About The Word 'Disability' Empty WATCH: This Comedian With Cerebral Palsy Will Make You Think Twice About The Word 'Disability'

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:48 pm

If thinking of cerebral palsy makes you think of someone sad or helpless, then watch this talk and let comedian Maysoon Zayid blow your mind. She's fierce, she's funny, and she refuses to let you feel sorry for her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tedtalks/watch-this-woman-with-cer_b_4959970.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&ir=UK

Back to top Go down

WATCH: This Comedian With Cerebral Palsy Will Make You Think Twice About The Word 'Disability' Empty Re: WATCH: This Comedian With Cerebral Palsy Will Make You Think Twice About The Word 'Disability'

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Didge wrote:If thinking of cerebral palsy makes you think of someone sad or helpless, then watch this talk and let comedian Maysoon Zayid blow your mind. She's fierce, she's funny, and she refuses to let you feel sorry for her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tedtalks/watch-this-woman-with-cer_b_4959970.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&ir=UK

WELCOME BACK DIDGE... Smile 

Back to top Go down

WATCH: This Comedian With Cerebral Palsy Will Make You Think Twice About The Word 'Disability' Empty Re: WATCH: This Comedian With Cerebral Palsy Will Make You Think Twice About The Word 'Disability'

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:54 pm

Didge  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you xxxx

WATCH: This Comedian With Cerebral Palsy Will Make You Think Twice About The Word 'Disability' Welcom41 What on earth happened? Good to see you back x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down