NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Undercover doctor: Cure me, I'm gay"

+2
Eilzel
eddie
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Undercover doctor: Cure me, I'm gay" Empty "Undercover doctor: Cure me, I'm gay"

Post by eddie Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Channel Four Tuesday at 10pm

Looks very interesting. Dr Christian (he of the Embarrassing Bodies series) goes undercover looking for gay cures....

I'll be posting here afterwards.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

"Undercover doctor: Cure me, I'm gay" Empty Re: "Undercover doctor: Cure me, I'm gay"

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:06 pm

eddie wrote:Channel Four Tuesday at 10pm

Looks very interesting. Dr Christian (he of the Embarrassing Bodies series) goes undercover looking for gay cures....

I'll be posting here afterwards.

What a Face 

Fcuk sake...this is beginning to sound like Peter from family guy when he is given the gay gene injection!

..opposite way around though!

Back to top Go down

"Undercover doctor: Cure me, I'm gay" Empty Re: "Undercover doctor: Cure me, I'm gay"

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Will give it a look, probably catch it on 4oD though on Wednesday Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:25 am

Eilzel wrote:Will give it a look, probably catch it on 4oD though on Wednesday Smile

Will be very intersting I should think.  Cool 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:12 am

I will be watching as well.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:43 am

well if it is genetic it should be possible... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:02 pm

David wrote:I will be watching as well.  

It just sounds absolutely far fetched, I will probably watch this, but being gay is not just something you can switch off or on, should be interesting though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Joy Division wrote:

It just sounds absolutely far fetched, I will probably watch this, but being gay is not just something you can switch off or on, should be interesting though.

if it's genetic not a life choice it could be repairable and therefore curable... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Joy Division wrote:

I think so too.
Can't wait to see some of the "cures" !!!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I think so too.
Can't wait to see some of the "cures" !!!!

Indeed Eds, but I have a feeling these 'cures' are going to be faked,  it until I see the programme I have to give it the benefit of the doubt!

...I think though to dabble with nature is not always wise Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:43 pm

That's my point though JD, there won't be a "cure" it cannot be cured.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:46 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/embarrassing-bodies-doctor-christian-jessen-to-test-gay-cures-in-new-channel-4-show-9082429.html

The Embarrassing Bodies presenter, who is reportedly in a long-term homosexual relationship, will take a scientific sexuality test after first undergoing various 'conversion' treatments on Undercover Doctor: Cure Me, I’m Gay.

Jessen will explore past and present therapies in the UK and US that offer to 'cure' people who are desperate to be heterosexual. LGBT patients attempting to 'turn straight' will be interviewed on the programme.

The final sexuality test will use an eye tracker and penile plethysmograph to measure Jessen's arousal. 'Ex-gay' people who claim to have been cured will also be challenged with a sexuality lie detector test.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:49 pm

eddie wrote:That's my point though JD, there won't be a "cure" it cannot be cured.

I think the same Eds, but still, should be interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:50 pm

eddie wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/embarrassing-bodies-doctor-christian-jessen-to-test-gay-cures-in-new-channel-4-show-9082429.html

The Embarrassing Bodies presenter, who is reportedly in a long-term homosexual relationship, will take a scientific sexuality test after first undergoing various 'conversion' treatments on Undercover Doctor: Cure Me, I’m Gay.h

Jessen will explore past and present therapies in the UK and US that offer to 'cure' people who are desperate to be heterosexual. LGBT patients attempting to 'turn straight' will be interviewed on the programme.

The final sexuality test will use an eye tracker and penile plethysmograph to measure Jessen's arousal. 'Ex-gay' people who claim to have been cured will also be challenged with a sexuality lie detector test.

What a Face 

..they really are going to lengths ..no pun intended  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/embarrassing-bodies-doctor-christian-jessen-to-test-gay-cures-in-new-channel-4-show-9082429.html

The Embarrassing Bodies presenter, who is reportedly in a long-term homosexual relationship, will take a scientific sexuality test after first undergoing various 'conversion' treatments on Undercover Doctor: Cure Me, I’m Gay.h

What a Face 

Hahahaha it's looking very interesting though! Good for him!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:59 pm

Joy Division wrote:

What a Face 

HAHAHA it is all about length JD! x

As edds said quite rightly there is no cure because it is not an illness.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:28 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

if it's genetic not a life choice it could be repairable and therefore curable... Smile 

Really? Is eye colour curable? Left handedness? It isn't a life choice and you've yet to forward any good argument for that; or any reason why it should be cured.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Really? Is eye colour curable? Left handedness? It isn't a life choice and you've yet to forward any good argument for that; or any reason why it should  be cured.

I simply cannot understand why people say it's curable. It's a natural and instinctive preference.

In any case, find me one gay person who even wants to be "cured"!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:55 pm

No gays in their right mind want to be cured as it is not an illness  study 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Really? Is eye colour curable? Left handedness? It isn't a life choice and you've yet to forward any good argument for that; or any reason why it should  be cured.

look if its a choice great good for you, you made the choice, so live with it and stop whinging, if it is a defect, which it could be judging by the numbers it certainly is n't according to design, then it could be curable...

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Eilzel wrote:

look if its a choice great good for you, you made the choice, so live with it and stop whinging, if it is a defect, which it could be judging by the numbers it certainly is n't according to design, then it could be curable...

Did you make the choice to be straight?  Stop the archaic backward thinking that being gay is a defect.
I remember you on Sky talking about you could get any gay guys when you are wearing your white socks!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:09 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Can you chose who attracts you?

If you cannot as nobody can control who we are attracted to, then men being attracted to men is not in anyone's control, it would thus make it normal that they are attracted to men, because we cannot control who we are attracted too

Last edited by PhilDidge on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:09 pm

David wrote:

Did you make the choice to be straight?  Stop the archaic backward thinking that being gay is a defect.
I remember you on Sky talking about you could get any gay guys when you are wearing your white socks!

yaaaaawwwwnnn do the math silly boy, which is the normal.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:10 pm

Can you chose who attracts you HF?

No

If you cannot as nobody can control who we are attracted to, then men being attracted to men is not in anyone's control, it would thus make it normal that they are attracted to men, because we cannot control who we are attracted too

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:15 pm

David wrote:

I am normal so is Didge, edds, Eilzel. Are you?  ://?roflmao?/: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:16 pm

David wrote:

I am normal so is Didge, edds, Eilzel.  Are you?  ://?roflmao?/: 

i think the figures disagree... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:16 pm

David wrote:

HF running scared

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:19 pm

David wrote:

What do you think about choir boys Favva?

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:20 pm

David wrote:

As usual you don't make any sense: what a cop out!  ://?roflmao?/: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:21 pm

David wrote:

As usual you don't make any sense: what a cop out!   ://?roflmao?/: 

90 odd percent are heterosexual i think that says what is normal don't you... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:24 pm

David wrote:

90 odd percent are heterosexual i think that says what is normal don't you... Smile 

And that means what? Second you have just admitted that 10% of the population was gay HAHAHA
Years ago you denied it
 Laughing Laughing 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:25 pm

David wrote:

Still running scared.

No

I shall add another, if you think it is a choice, you can surely choose to have sex with a man for a year to prove everyone wrong.

Let me know how you get on and if you were attracted to the men you slept with and if you did not sleep with any men and were not attracted to any, you would thus know it is not a choice and if there is no choice in who people are attracted to, then it thus is very much normal

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:26 pm

David wrote:

And that means what?   Second you have just admitted that 10% of the population was gay HAHAHA
Years ago you denied it
 Laughing Laughing 

i said 90 odd percent, do you read or are you the same as didge, see what you want to... Smile 

so would you deny the 90 odd percent aren't the normal ones... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Still running scared.

No

I shall add another, if you think it is a choice, you can surely choose to have sex with a man for a year to prove everyone wrong.

Let me know how you get on and if you were attracted to the men you slept with and if you did not sleep with any men and were not attracted to any, you would thus know it is not a choice and if there is no choice in who people are attracted to, then it thus is very much normal

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:28 pm

David wrote:

Favva, to class gay guys as being 'sinners' and choosing to fancy other men is just pie in the sky...

How do you know that Jesus wasn't gay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:33 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Favva, to class gay guys as being 'sinners' and choosing to fancy other men is just pie in the sky...

How do you know that Jesus wasn't gay?

lol... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:34 pm

How many more times will he evade answering  lol!  lol! 

No

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Anybody know why PhilDidge left?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Anybody know why PhilDidge left?

I was just wondering that. Maybe he felt he'd had enough for a while; he dissappeared off inaflap every now and then when things got very heated only to come back later- which hopefully he will.

He can say some pretty harsh things in the heat of debate but he is a nice guy imo and always challenges the bigots  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:06 pm

he called eddie a liar about her fathers death and what the specialist said to her, it got heated and he rage quitted...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Guest wrote:How many more times will he evade answering  lol!  lol! 

No

DOH

Stop spamming prick.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Eilzel wrote:

I was just wondering that. Maybe he felt he'd had enough for a while; he dissappeared off inaflap every now and then when things got very heated only to come back later- which hopefully he will.

He can say some pretty harsh things in the heat of debate but he is a nice guy imo and always challenges the bigots  Smile 

He also has a massive ego and is getting incredibly rude and arrogant when he talks to people, not just me.

He was totally wrong to call me a liar over what he did Les.
One, I never, knowingly, lie.
Two, I'd certainly not lie over my dad's death.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

He also has a massive ego and is getting incredibly rude and arrogant when he talks to people, not just me.

I know he was wrong eds; and I'm sure when he returns he will apologize. Didge says things in the heat of the moment, it isn't right but we all have faults. At least he only acts a bit of an ass when debate gets heated whereas others do it on a daily basis.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:44 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

I know he was wrong eds; and I'm sure when he returns he will apologize. Didge says things in the heat of the moment, it isn't right but we all have faults. At least he only acts a bit of an ass when debate gets heated whereas others do it on a daily basis.

I would normally agree with you, but didge does this on a daily basis these days.
To lots of people.
He has to realise his opinion is not the only opinion and his opinion is not alway right.
I'm not harping on and I certainly will not bad mouth him to you as I know you get on well with him.

Let's just say at the moment, he's a prick.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:22 pm

He used to do it every week on inaflip.

I'm sure you get the idea.

He'll be back very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:31 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

He used to do it every week on inaflip.

I'm sure you get the idea.

He'll be back very soon.

Yeah, in minute actually.
He followed me over to flap, continued the argument and then said he'd be back here to answer my vindictive posts.

Prick.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:11 am

David wrote:

And that means what?   Second you have just admitted that 10% of the population was gay HAHAHA
Years ago you denied it
 Laughing Laughing 

i said 90 odd percent, do you read or are you the same as didge, see what you want to... Smile 

so would you deny the 90 odd percent aren't the normal ones... Smile 
Talking about pricks...

You relentlessly show yourself as being a twerp every day. If you can't be bothered replying in an intelligent way don't bother.  study 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:36 am

He can't help it Mr D, he was born that way lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Eilzel wrote:

He can't Les, there isn't one  No

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next