NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone remember Rusdie lee?

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone remember Rusdie lee? Empty Does anyone remember Rusdie lee?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:48 am

Razz 

Her laugh, was very infectious!

Back to top Go down

Does anyone remember Rusdie lee? Empty Re: Does anyone remember Rusdie lee?

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:57 am

She was quite funny and entertaining. Remember Phil, she stood as a candidate for UKIP in the 2005 general election and the European elections in 2009. Flopped badly both times and she should have stuck to cooking.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:00 am

Irn Bru wrote:She was quite funny and entertaining. Remember Phil,  she stood as a candidate for UKIP in the 2005 general election and the European  elections in 2009. Flopped badly both times and she should have stuck to cooking.

Well, i didn't know that at all, just remember her personality when i was a kid, and her laugh used to crack me up!  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:05 am

Catman wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:She was quite funny and entertaining. Remember Phil,  she stood as a candidate for UKIP in the 2005 general election and the European  elections in 2009. Flopped badly both times and she should have stuck to cooking.

Well, i didn't know that at all, just remember her personality when i was a kid, and her laugh used to crack me up!  Cool 

You're right though Phil, she had an infectious laugh and you couldn't help but like her. She just laughed her way through her appearances and I'm sure she brightened up the day for quite a few people.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:17 am

Catman wrote:

Razz 

Her laugh, was very infectious!

Big deep hearty laugh  Laughing 

I remember her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:07 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Catman wrote:

You're right though Phil, she had an infectious laugh and you couldn't help but like her. She just laughed her way through her appearances and I'm sure she brightened up the day for quite a few people.

"It would be so much simpler if I was just one thing, wouldn’t it? The mad scientist who made that killing machine. Or the physician who’s dedicated his life to serving this town. The fact that I’m both bewilders you." -- Doctor Who ("A Town Called Mercy")  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:17 am

Remember her?

She's quite often on Big Brother's Little Brother, or Bit on the Side as it's now called!  ::D:: 

She also posts on here as Sexy Mama  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:21 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Remember her?

She's quite often on Big Brother's Little Brother, or Bit on the Side as it's now called!   ::D:: 

She also posts on here as Sexy Mama   Laughing 

Does anyone remember Rusdie lee? Naught45 Andy! She does have an infectious giggle  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down