NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADHD DOES NOT Exist - Stop Feeding Them Cr4p & Go Out & Play, British Doctor Says

+2
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ADHD DOES NOT Exist - Stop Feeding Them Cr4p & Go Out & Play, British Doctor Says Empty ADHD DOES NOT Exist - Stop Feeding Them Cr4p & Go Out & Play, British Doctor Says

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:46 am

11th March 2014

Proper sleep, exercise and be a parent to them - job done!

BigAndy9 doesn't need a doctor, BigAndy9 can cure all of Britain's problems.

Distracted, fidgeting and squirming in his seat, the 13-year-old boy in my consulting room was exhibiting all the classic signs of an attention disorder.

His desperate mother hoped that I could do something for her son, who had become sluggish and unfocused at school, did not seem to care that his academic performance was declining, and claimed to feel 'too tired' for sport, which he used to enjoy.

He had been diagnosed with ADHD - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - and been taking medication for a year but, to the despair of his teachers and mother, his behaviour had not improved at all.

I was not at all surprised. Why? Because, after 50 years of practising medicine and seeing thousands of patients demonstrating symptoms of ADHD, I have reached the conclusion there is no such thing as ADHD.

This so-called condition has apparently spread like wildfire across the globe in recent years, with a huge increase in its diagnosis and medication. More than 4 per cent of adults and 11 per cent of children in the U.S. have been diagnosed with ADHD - a leap of more than 40 per cent in the past decade. It's now the most common mental health disorder in the UK and affects around 2 to 5   per cent of school-age children.

Prescriptions for the stimulants used to treat it, including Ritalin, doubled for children and quadrupled for adults in the UK between 2003 and 2008. But these stimulants - so-called because they're designed to stimulate parts of the brain that are not thought to be working properly - frequently do not help, and instead cause a range of side-effects, some dangerous. They can even make symptoms worse.

To treat ADHD as a condition, rather than a set of symptoms, is doing a terrible, and dangerous, disservice to the children and adults who are diagnosed with it. There is no doubt that the symptoms - an inability to pay attention to details, fidgeting, interrupting, difficulty staying seated, impulsive behaviour - exist.

But to lump them together and turn them into a diagnosis of ADHD, then to treat this so-called condition with stimulants, is like treating the symptoms of a heart attack - such as severe chest pain - with painkillers, rather than tackling the cause of them by repairing the heart. It is dangerous, neglectful and wrong.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2577814/The-eminent-doctor-convinced-ad-hd-doesnt-exist-In-fact-says-Dr-RICHARD-SAUL-symptoms-routine-causes-drugs-harm-good.html#ixzz2vdrkfLy0

Back to top Go down

ADHD DOES NOT Exist - Stop Feeding Them Cr4p & Go Out & Play, British Doctor Says Empty Re: ADHD DOES NOT Exist - Stop Feeding Them Cr4p & Go Out & Play, British Doctor Says

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:49 am

Wow one Doctor and that is your evidence?

I think Liittle Andy clearly does not really research something and only looks into those who disagree never looking at those who agree it is a condition

Back to top Go down

ADHD DOES NOT Exist - Stop Feeding Them Cr4p & Go Out & Play, British Doctor Says Empty Re: ADHD DOES NOT Exist - Stop Feeding Them Cr4p & Go Out & Play, British Doctor Says

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:01 am

PhilDidge wrote:Wow one Doctor and that is your evidence?

I think Liittle Andy clearly does not really research something and only looks into those who disagree never looking at those who agree it is a condition

As I said at the top didge - I don't need one doctor.

Neither does anybody else - we all know the truth, but for some, it's a nice one to have in the back pocket - "Oh, he shat on your leather couch? It's the ADHD, now give us some dosh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:07 am

So this boy fidgets, and at the same time he's lethargic? Maybe he's just bored. Teenagers often change their mind about what they enjoy and what they don't. The trouble with school is that you're told what you're supposed to be interested in, and finding things boring isn't a medical condition.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:08 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Wow one Doctor and that is your evidence?

As I said at the top didge - I don't need one doctor.

Neither does anybody else - we all know the truth, but for some, it's a nice one to have in the back pocket - "Oh, he shat on your leather couch?  It's the ADHD, now give us some dosh!"

Oh my, how utterly stupid can you get, how about backing your views with that of Dr Josef Mengele, if that is your methodology here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:11 am

Raggamuffin wrote:So this boy fidgets, and at the same time he's lethargic? Maybe he's just bored. Teenagers often change their mind about what they enjoy and what they don't. The trouble with school is that you're told what you're supposed to be interested in, and finding things boring isn't a medical condition.

You're right Ragga.

Doctors can only go off what the parents say.

Parents tend not to tell the doctor they only feed their kids cr4p and their kids sit in front of the TV whilst on their Nintendo DS all day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:12 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So this boy fidgets, and at the same time he's lethargic? Maybe he's just bored. Teenagers often change their mind about what they enjoy and what they don't. The trouble with school is that you're told what you're supposed to be interested in, and finding things boring isn't a medical condition.

You're right Ragga.

Parents tend not to tell the doctor they only feed their kids cr4p and their kids sit in front of the TV whilst on their Nintendo DS all day.

He's probably drinking too many fizzy drinks, or maybe even energy drinks.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

You're right Ragga.

And sat in front of the TV with nothing to do - it's a recipe for disaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:27 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

You're right Ragga.

I'll say this.,,you two are a perfect match, camped right next to each other, sitting on each other's face. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:28 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'll say this.,,you two are a perfect match, camped right next to each other, sitting on each other's face. Laughing 

Cheers for the input.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:29 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Cheers for the input.

...that's ok Andy, it matches the thread.

And if your always that quick then your partner ain't missing much chief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:37 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't think you realise the effect that this stuff can have on young people - or anyone really. If you eat too much sugar, it affects you - it can make you hyper one minute and sluggish the next. The sale of energy drinks to children is banned in some shops because the stuff can really be dodgy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:40 am

Dear me two non-medical self proclaimed experts going off what they read not what they actually know, says it all about the danger of people thinking they know about something when clearly they do not

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:42 am

PhilDidge wrote:Dear me two non-medical experts going off what they read not what they actually know, says it all about the danger of people thinking they know about something when clearly they do not

I know this from personal experience - because of my fondness for chocolate.

A friend of mine drank a rather large energy drink and had to lie down for several hours!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Dear me two non-medical experts going off what they read not what they actually know, says it all about the danger of people thinking they know about something when clearly they do not

A friend of mine drank a rather large energy drink and had to lie down for several hours!

Well that shows why you know little medical knowledge as your body will react very different to other people.
So your methodology is poor to say the least

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:45 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well that shows why you know little medical knowledge as your body will react very different to other people.

I'm getting rather tired of you. All you do is troll this forum and chuck insults about.

IMO ADHD is another thing which is overdiagnosed as a "mental" condition - if you want to sit there and tell me I'm "stupid" yet again, it will just confirm that you're just a boring troll who has a superiority complex.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I'm getting rather tired of you. All you do is troll this forum and chuck insults about.

IMO ADHD is another thing which is overdiagnosed as a "mental" condition - if you want to sit there and tell me I'm "stupid" yet again, it will just confirm that you're just a boring troll who has a superiority complex.

Hilarious, you get tired of me because I am able to rubbish many things you say, that is all, I not claimed a troll by any of the admin, so again your accusations are unfounded and again proving the point you do not like to have your views challenged.

The reality is you were trying to claim being an expert over your own problems taking high level sugar intake, which as anyone with an ounce of intelligence would know is not exactly a very good method to show a problem.

Now again what is being argued is whether it is a condition , if you had read the first post and I am not disputing whether sometimes it can be diagnosed wrong.

So if you do not like being shown an idiot, then do not post rubbish, it is as simple as that

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:50 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hilarious, you get tired of me because I am able to rubbish many things you say, that is all, I not claimed a troll by any of the admin, so again your accusations are unfounded and again proving the point you do not like to have your views challenged.

The reality is you were trying to claim being an expert over your own problems taking high level sugar intake, which as anyone with an ounce of intelligence would know is not exactly a very good method to show a problem.

Now again what is being argued is whether it is a condition , if you had read the first post and I am not disputing whether sometimes it can be diagnosed wrong.

So if you do not like being shown an idiot, then do not post rubbish, it is as simple as that

Read up on it - read up on the effects of too much sugar. Read up on the effects of too much caffeine. That would be more useful than sitting there trolling the forum with your big gob and arrogant up-yourself "opinions".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:00 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I don't think you realise the effect that this stuff can have on young people - or anyone really. If you eat too much sugar, it affects you - it can make you hyper one minute and sluggish the next. The sale of energy drinks to children is banned in some shops because the stuff can really be dodgy.

...I know sugary stuff can have that effect Raggamuffin , but Andy's thread title is the usual daily mail garbage...
I also believe it is over diagnosed and that where it is genuine it can be controlled , but ADHD is a genuine condition with or without sugary drinks etc.

It often needs controlled with a prescription from a doctor, but of course Dr.Andy has rubbished the condition full stop, a common character of little Englander sadly...the same kind who can't stand black people or any foreigner come in fact.

I formally diagnose Andy with little Englander syndrome...(L.E.S)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:06 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

...I know sugary stuff can have that effect Raggamuffin , but Andy's thread title is the usual daily mail garbage...
I also believe it is over diagnosed and that where it is genuine it can be controlled , but ADHD is a genuine condition with or without sugary drinks etc.

It often needs controlled with a prescription from a doctor, but of course Dr.Andy has rubbished the condition full stop, a common character of little Englander sadly...the same kind who can't stand black people or any foreigner come in fact.

I formally diagnose Andy with little Englander syndrome...(L.E.S)

Black people have nothing to do with this, so let's not introduce red herrings eh?

I think also that a lot of this ADHD is some kind of pent up resentment or boredom. After all, children are expected to behave in a certain way, and if they don't they're labelled as having some kind of medical condition, and they then have an excuse to behave badly. They're told that they're supposed to enjoy school or sports or whatever, but what if they don't? They're being forced to be something they're not.

I don't know what the answer is, and I'm not suggesting that children are allowed to run amok annoying everyone, but I think there should be less labelling going on, and I don't really approve of all these drugs being given to children.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:12 am

Unfortunately they don't have fields to run around on - ponds and woods to explore etc.

Some are plonked in front of a TV, which they will look up at every now and then from their Nintendo.

It isn't easy being a child any more and labelling them as sick won't help (it'll help the bank of mum and dad though).

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:19 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Unfortunately they don't have fields to run around on - ponds and woods to explore etc.

Some are plonked in front of a TV, which they will look up at every now and then from their Nintendo.

It isn't easy being a child any more and labelling them as sick won't help (it'll help the bank of mum and dad though).

Well now, that's something I was just thinking about. I can't help thinking that there's just less space around than there used to be. I remember children going on and raking around, or playing in fields, but now they can't really do that so much. Either the fields are being built on, or they're not allowed to go in them. Then there's this business about children not being allowed out without supervision in case somebody lures them into a car. Children used to have play rooms too, which are usually made into computer rooms now, or maybe people can't afford a house with any excess space. Maybe they used to have a garden shed they could muck around in too.

I don't approve of children being out in the streets making a lot of noise of course, or even being in their garden annoying the neighbours by making a lot of noise. They are encouraged to do that of course. I don't know how many times I see a kid messing around and making a lot of noise, and their parents just ignore it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:21 am

Exactly Ragga - when I was 6 - 10 we could go out in fields and roam for hours without going near a road.

As you say, it's all been built on and guess what - how many more millions of houses are needed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:22 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Exactly Ragga - when I was 6 - 10 we could go out in fields and roam for hours without going near a road.

As you say, it's all been built on and guess what - how many more millions of houses are needed?

We used to do that as well. All the places I used to go have been built on now, or are private land that you can't go on.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:42 am

Overpopulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:57 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Unfortunately they don't have fields to run around on - ponds and woods to explore etc.

I've said this too Andy, me and my mates would plunder apples when climbing the trees , play chickenelly, tan the milk in the moarning, play cookers, sometimes have a fight, play football, kick the can , hide and seek....and me Atari  Laughing 

Mostly outdoors teckle ken.

It is society which has changed Andy, and for that, you must leave most of the blame at the door of games manufacturers , laptops ps4 etc, and parents feel obliged to get their kids these as their mates all have them.

I'm sure like me Andy ,you had an Atari as well?

It is changing society Andy....THAT is your real answer.( but a combination of things)...the times are changing fast.

Many well girls are the same, downloading music , on their iPhones to their wee pals, make up, clothes etc etc...they are quickly bored with Cindy and a barbie nowadays Andy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:08 am

Joy Division wrote:

I've said this too Andy, me and my mates would plunder apples when climbing the trees , play chickenelly, tan the milk in the moarning, play cookers, sometimes have a fight, play football, kick the can , hide and seek....and me Atari  Laughing 

Mostly  outdoors teckle ken.

It is society which has changed Andy, and for that, you must leave most of the blame at the door of games manufacturers , laptops ps4 etc, and parents feel obliged to get their kids these as their mates all have them.

I'm sure like me Andy ,you  had an Atari as well?

It is changing society Andy....THAT is your real answer.( but a combination of things)...the times are changing fast.

Many well girls are the same, downloading music , on their iPhones to their wee pals, make up, clothes etc etc...they are quickly bored with Cindy and a barbie nowadays Andy.

No, I didn't have an Atari.

So, do you think this ADHD could be solved by playing out more and eating better food?

Maybe taking the kids to a park and having a nice walk around instead of going for a meal in a restaurant?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Read up on it - read up on the effects of too much sugar. Read up on the effects of too much caffeine. That would be more useful than sitting there trolling the forum with your big gob and arrogant up-yourself "opinions".

I rest my case a non medically trained idiot trying to tell people she knows better, I advise people to seek medical advice and not some donkey from a forum

Again calling me a troll when I am not seen as one shown by the moderators shows the level of desperation you lower yourself to when debating because you get totally spanked in debates

Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:17 pm

Show me the empirical evidence to back up your claims, with medical stats please?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:30 pm

Just took a closer read of the article and it little resembles Andy's political diatribe above. In a nutshell, the doctor is arguing that ADHD is a set of symptoms with a wide variety of possible causes, not something physicians should be simply throwing a Ritalin prescription at.

He notes that in some cases, ADHD may be caused by nutritional deficiencies, while in others it may be caused by things like lack of sleep or other conditions the patient has, such as depression, bipolar disorder or OCD.

And at the end of the day it's still just the view of one physician and certainly not the stinging indictment Andy wants it to be.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Just took a closer read of the article and it little resembles Andy's political diatribe above. In a nutshell, the doctor is arguing that ADHD is a set of symptoms with a wide variety of possible causes, not something physicians should be simply throwing a Ritalin prescription at.

He notes that in some cases, ADHD may be caused by nutritional deficiencies, while in others it may be caused by things like lack of sleep or other conditions the patient has, such as depression, bipolar disorder or OCD.

And at the end of the day it's still just the view of one physician and certainly not the stinging indictment Andy wants it to be.

I don't want it to be anything.

I would rather have parents do more with their children, feed them better and have them off drugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:36 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Just took a closer read of the article and it little resembles Andy's political diatribe above. In a nutshell, the doctor is arguing that ADHD is a set of symptoms with a wide variety of possible causes, not something physicians should be simply throwing a Ritalin prescription at.

I don't want it to be anything.

I would rather have parents do more with their children, feed them better and have them off drugs.

The article doesn't actually fit your agenda the way you think it does, Andy. The physician's simply saying that ADHD is caused by something more complex than can be fixed with a cookie-cutter cure.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:35 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Mostly  outdoors teckle ken.

I'm sure like me Andy ,you  had an Atari as well?

No, I didn't have an Atari.

So, do you think this ADHD could be solved by playing out more and eating better food?

Maybe taking the kids to a park and having a nice walk around instead of going for a meal in a restaurant?

I do that quite regularly at weekends at so on Andy, and I'm sure many parents of kids with ADHD do as well.

In many cases ,, ADHD sufferers need medication.

To suggest that all they need is less sugar and go to the park more is well off the mark, when will you stop reading the daily mail Andy? Rolling Eyes 

Yer an affy laddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Exactly Ragga - when I was 6 - 10 we could go out in fields and roam for hours without going near a road.

We used to do that as well. All the places I used to go have been built on now, or are private land that you can't go on.

We never bothered about the land being private....... LOL Too busy to read.......  Smile 

And if the class of parents and the ability to read is to be believed maybe the two might be linked somewhere. The slight cases that are medically diagnosed and treated do seem to correlate to free school meals........ Why because it suits the school as they get more cash per bum on seat.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:05 pm

I am seeing too much emphasis here on sugar and none on sleep. I know of a case of diagnosed ADHD - good parents and the child was never unacceptably naughty because he was not allowed and did well at school mainly because of parents prepared to work 3 times as hard. A few years after he was diagnosed it was discovered he had a physical problem what was interfering with his sleep - that was sorted as a separate problem. However although the reason for sorting it was not the ADHD the fact of sorting it caused the ADHD to disappear.

I can myself attest from the fibro that sleep interference plays hell with activity and concentration - I at times can show ADHD behaviours - very restless and irritated one second, trance like the next and totally incapable of concentrating.

I am not going to deny the total existence of ADHD - but I do think it is massively over diagnosed and is a godsend for lazy doctors. I would like to see a much much much stricter control of diagnosis with proper diet investigation and full sleep assessment at least before it is each considered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Bounce bounce bounce....

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Joy Division wrote:Bounce bounce bounce....

You don't have one of those wonderful Space Hoppers do you..... Gis us a go.......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Good point on sleep sphinx, I totally agree with you.

TV's in the bedroom - get rid.

Nintendo DS under the sheets - don't allow it.

A good book and a strict time for lights out, a kiss on the forehead results in a good kid!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:59 pm

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Bounce bounce bounce....

You don't have one of those wonderful Space Hoppers do you.....  Gis us a go.......

...ok Gerbs, here you go.... bounce bounce bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:00 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Good point on sleep sphinx, I totally agree with you.

A good book and a strict time for lights out, a kiss on the forehead results in a good kid!

There are plenty of good responsible parents who have problems and children diagnosed Andy - there may well be something else causing the sleep problem and a good bedroom/bedtime routine are not enough to sort it.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:09 pm

sphinx wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Good point on sleep sphinx, I totally agree with you.

There are plenty of good responsible parents who have problems and children diagnosed Andy - there may well be something else causing the sleep problem and a good bedroom/bedtime routine are not enough to sort it.

I think we've covered everything, and it could be any combination of those things.

Job done.

NEXT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:11 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Laughing 

NEVER fear, everybody !!!

'Doctor Sphinx' is on the case, again..

Knowing so much better than all of the specialists and researchers, as she always does ~ have to wonder whether it's "something in the water" where she lives ?   Suspect 

You really need to learn to see what people are saying before rubbishing them. They might just be arguing the same thing as you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:16 pm

sphinx wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:Laughing 

NEVER fear, everybody !!!

'Doctor Sphinx' is on the case, again..

Knowing so much better than all of the specialists and researchers, as she always does ~ have to wonder whether it's "something in the water" where she lives ?   Suspect 

You really need to learn to see what people are saying before rubbishing them.  They might just be arguing the same thing as you.

Agreed on that, as much as I give you a hard time on UKIP, Sphinx you are clued up on quite a few subjects and do not make grand sweeping medical claims, which is different to others I have seen on here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:18 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

You really need to learn to see what people are saying before rubbishing them.  They might just be arguing the same thing as you.

Agreed on that, as much as I give you a hard time on UKIP, Sphinx you are clued up on quite a few subjects and do not make grand sweeping medical claims, which is different to others I have seen on here

Thank you Didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Have you actually met a child diagnosed with ADHD, Andy? It would appear to be a very serious condition.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Aspartame and sugar-free shit is just as bad.
That stuff should be banned in this county like it is in some parts of Europe.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:29 pm

The government are trying hard to get people to cut down dramatically, I'm sure you've all noticed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:33 pm

I avoid sweeteners myself - not only do I not like them but they make my symptoms worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next