NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK hotel bill for 37,000 illegal immigrants and Afghans £4.7m a day, Home Office says

+2
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
6 posters

Go down

UK hotel bill for 37,000 illegal immigrants and Afghans £4.7m a day, Home Office says Empty UK hotel bill for 37,000 illegal immigrants and Afghans £4.7m a day, Home Office says

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:07 pm

Some 37,000 asylum seekers and Afghan refugees are living in UK hotels at a cost of £4.7m per day, revised Home Office figures show.

It it understood the £1.2m is to accommodate Afghan refugees and another £3.5m a day is spent on asylum seekers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60249130

That's £1,715,500,000 a year folks!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

UK hotel bill for 37,000 illegal immigrants and Afghans £4.7m a day, Home Office says Empty Re: UK hotel bill for 37,000 illegal immigrants and Afghans £4.7m a day, Home Office says

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:48 am

Good on the UK government for being so generous to desperate people!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

UK hotel bill for 37,000 illegal immigrants and Afghans £4.7m a day, Home Office says Empty Re: UK hotel bill for 37,000 illegal immigrants and Afghans £4.7m a day, Home Office says

Post by eddie Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:36 pm

Where are they getting the money from?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:00 pm

The govt are good at giving away taxpayers money to foreigners and illegal immigrants...

Mass immigration is ruining this country!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:32 pm

eddie wrote:Where are they getting the money from?

Haha...give 'em the land, as tommy says the Ukrainians should do for the Russians. They could have Dover, or perhaps a bit of the Lake District. Gd luck on 'em. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:39 pm

Give em a one way ticket back to where they came from!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:31 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Give em a one way ticket back to where they came from!

Wassamatter, tommy?  You don't like the Russian solution?  Let 'em have the real estate, whydontcha?  They speak a different language.  What's wrong with an Afghani enclave in Kent?  Think of the restaurants within a hour's drive of London!  Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:26 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Give em a one way ticket back to where they came from!

There is nothing left of the towns and cities from whence they came. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:46 am

Rubbish!

Huge proportion of them are from sub Saharan Africa and not fleeing any war or persecution, and have plenty of safe countries over there to choose to go, if they want... But they don't get all the handouts there that they get here.

Those coming from Iraq should stay there... Been safe there for years.

Most of the Syrians are ISIS and not only caused their own destruction in Syria by their barbaric behaviour against humanity... But are also a danger to the British public!

Also... Those who arrive here are coming from France after having travelled through numerous safe countries already!!!

And huge numbers of them have already had asylum claims refused because they are bogus!!!

We don't want them here!!!

And until we start getting tough and sending them back and letting them know that the game is up etc, then more and more will just keep coming too!!!

Enough is enough!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Rubbish!

Huge proportion of them are from sub Saharan Africa and not fleeing any war or persecution, and have plenty of safe countries over there to choose to go, if they want... But they don't get all the handouts there that they get here.

Those coming from Iraq should stay there... Been safe there for years.

Most of the Syrians are ISIS and not only caused their own destruction in Syria by their barbaric behaviour against humanity... But are also a danger to the British public!

Also... Those who arrive here are coming from France after having travelled through numerous safe countries already!!!

And huge numbers of them have already had asylum claims refused because they are bogus!!!

We don't want them here!!!

And until we start getting tough and sending them back and letting them know that the game is up etc, then more and more will just keep coming too!!!

Enough is enough!!!

Tommy, you're an abject racist. You begrudge someone room & board because of his skin color, but because Russians are white, you say give 'em the whole, fuggin' country!

The only thing consistent about you is skin color. You divide the whole world by color.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:41 am

It's not about 'begrudging room & board"... It's about illegal immigrants trying to blag their way into our country by abusing the asylum rules!!!

And I don't care what colour any of these cheating fuk wits are... They can all fuck off with equal measure!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It's not about 'begrudging room & board"... It's about illegal immigrants trying to blag their way into our country by abusing the asylum rules!!!

Yet you're OK if the white-on-white Russians do it. This is where you get your reputation, tommy. You are a racist.

Tommy Monk wrote:And I don't care what colour any of these cheating fuk wits are... They can all fuck off with equal measure!!!

You don't care? Yet you are altogether too quick to respond. You're caught in a web of your own doing, tom.

UK hotel bill for 37,000 illegal immigrants and Afghans £4.7m a day, Home Office says Ab45282cbaf1c20c23d2c08b8bde781a.1000x1000x1

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:24 pm

I don't know what you're talking about with your white Russian accusations...

You appear to be accusing me of saying things that you've made up in your head!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I don't know what you're talking about with your white Russian accusations...

You appear to be accusing me of saying things that you've made up in your head!

No.  Follow my mark, tom:

1.  You're on record, hundreds of times, saying that you don't like foreigners from the Near East and African countries coming into your predominately white, Anglo-Saxon, predominately protestant country and [as you say] taking advantage of the benefits.  Now, people from the Near East and Africa are people of color.

2.  But, suddenly, you surprise us all by approving of foreigners from Russia coming into Ukraine, wantonly killing, and taking whatever they want - including the real estate.  And lo, people from Russia are demonstrably white, and though not protestant, also predominately non-Catholic.

3.  Ergo, all other factors being equal, I surmise that you are prejudiced against people of color.  The evidence is empirical - meaning it's origin is outside of my head.  The only thing that's in my head is my conclusion...for which there is ample evidence.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:09 pm

Yes, you made up point 2... I don't approve at all... And I know you can't provide any evidence of me saying I approve.

So your leap to point 3 is also pure fabrication on your part!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:42 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Yes, you made up point 2... I don't approve at all... And I know you can't provide any evidence of me saying I approve.

Ah-ha, so you've changed your mind.  I'm glad that you have done so, as no one in their right mind with side with Vladimir Putin and his belligerent invasion of Ukraine.  You might as well side with Hitler.  Whatever your first thoughts, I'm glad you've come to your senses...and I'm glad I was able to help you.

Tommy Monk wrote:So your leap to point 3 is also pure fabrication on your part!!!

Let's just say it's unnecessary, now that you've changed your mind.

Tom, this is the way that rational debate is supposed to work.  However impetuous or wrongheaded your first thoughts were, as long as you get onto the reasonable track eventually...everyone is happy.

Now, our work is not done. We've got to work on being a little more tolerant toward those people of color from the Near East and African nations, who justifiably seek asylum in our democratic and open nations.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:30 am

I haven't changed my mind at all!!!

And your special favourite black/brown people can stay where they are and improve their own countries from within... Or can go to one of the many of their safe neighbouring countries if they have any genuine need to seek refuge somewhere...

No more here!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I haven't changed my mind at all!!!

And your special favourite black/brown people can stay where they are and improve their own countries from within... Or can go to one of the many of their safe neighbouring countries if they have any genuine need to seek refuge somewhere...

No more here!!!

Oh, you're really scared, aren't you? Poor little fella.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:16 pm

Is there even any truth to this story? I mean, apart from a news headline intent on riling people up?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:02 pm

Not scared... Just very concerned...

And yes, this story in op is true!

But don't worry... It's only taxpayers money...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And yes, this story in op is true!

Prove it. Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:29 pm

eddie wrote:Where are they getting the money from?

It's always easy to be generous with other people's money, and it's never an act of nobility is it?

What's noble is how you spend your resources, not those confiscated from others.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down