NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of Covid! All restrictions in England to be scrapped within DAYS

+2
gelico
Tommy Monk
6 posters

Go down

End of Covid! All restrictions in England to be scrapped within DAYS Empty End of Covid! All restrictions in England to be scrapped within DAYS

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:05 pm

ALL covid restrictions in England will end in 10 days, a senior Government source has confirmed.

The end of restrictions means mandatory mask wearing at schools, on public transport and at indoor events, controversial covid passports, and demands that people work from home will finish on January 26.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1550668/covid-news-england-restrictions-end-boris-johnson

I do hope so!

Great news!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

lolly likes this post

Back to top Go down

End of Covid! All restrictions in England to be scrapped within DAYS Empty Re: End of Covid! All restrictions in England to be scrapped within DAYS

Post by gelico Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:16 pm

I don't know about that, Tommy.  

There are symptoms of this virus that people didn't know about before

End of Covid! All restrictions in England to be scrapped within DAYS Covids10

gelico
Forum Detective

eddie and lolly like this post

Back to top Go down

End of Covid! All restrictions in England to be scrapped within DAYS Empty Re: End of Covid! All restrictions in England to be scrapped within DAYS

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:25 pm

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:37 pm

As soon as the vaccine came out we should have lived a normal life again.

Let’s face it, the very man who made the rules wasn’t worried enough to break his own rules...

Read the (very) small print people!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

lolly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:33 am

What an utter and compleat farce it's all been.  How many lives were ruined and will be ruined for a long time yet over a virus that the vast majority survived and those that didn't were 99% very old and already ill?  

I don't know anyone who has been poorly enough to call out a Dr because of having covid. I live in a place with many elderly and disabled people, you would think I would know at least one, wouldn't you?  but know two suicides,  many many ill people who can't get treatment because -  you know -"covid"

One friend died the day after her vaccine,  another friend has suffered bad neurological problems since her vaccines.  For a vaccine that did naff all, just made a lot of people very rich. Also lost a lot of family and friends  due to me not believing the BS
I can't even say I told you so because they are all still so brainwashed and even though nothing about this made any sense, they will keep trying to make it make sense.  

All I can say to those who believed all this BS and still believe it,  is to turn your TV off and stop reading the newspapers.  It's been one long propaganda exercise and you fell for it.  

I am angry for those who lost so much and angry at those who kept saying "but covid" every time you tried to say or do anything to help those who were really suffering.
lolly
lolly
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:13 pm

Well said Lolly!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:08 pm

eddie wrote:As soon as the vaccine came out we should have lived a normal life again.

Let’s face it, the very man who made the rules wasn’t worried enough to break his own rules...

Read the (very) small print people!

-----------------and then he caught COVID.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:10 pm

There were places in Britain and Europe who didn't get touched by the Black Death, does that mean the Black Death never happened by your logic?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:31 pm

Black Death did definitely happen

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:46 pm

Did it? How severe was it?
Evidence from a plague cemetery in London does not have the number of bodies in it that should be expected, the bodies are laid out meticulously as they would have been with death from any cause. All individually interred in the proper orientation for Christians, someone took a lot of trouble considering the apparent morbidity of the disease. Someone could take a completely different take with that evidence - maybe that it wasn't so bad after all.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

lolly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:55 pm

Vintage wrote: Did it? How severe was it?
Evidence from a plague cemetery in London does not have the number of bodies in it that should be expected, the bodies are laid out meticulously as they would have been with death from any cause. All individually interred in the proper orientation for Christians, someone took a lot of trouble considering the apparent morbidity of the disease. Someone could take a completely different take with that evidence - maybe that it wasn't so bad after all.

To be honest, I don't know my history on this and you could well be right for all I know.

Maybe it wasn't so bad after all,,,,,,

End of Covid! All restrictions in England to be scrapped within DAYS 2190311264

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:08 am

"Two-thirds of people recently infected with the Omicron variant say they had already had Covid previously..."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60132096
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:"Two-thirds of people recently infected with the Omicron variant say they had already had Covid previously..."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60132096

Yes, this is typical. As these mutating diseases go through their annual iterations, as with the flu they revisit the same hosts if the mutations create alterations sufficient to defeat recognition by the host’s immune system. The flu virus is quite successful with this, and that’s why humans must develop an annual flu vaccine.

As Ben mentioned somewhere up above, a parasite tends to slow down and have less severe consequences on its host as it develops. After all, a parasite that kills its host is destroying its own habitat. In Darwinian terms, that is contrary to natural selection. That is probably the difference between the Delta variant and the Omicron variant: the Omicron is better at living with its host – and that’s the natural evolution of the virus.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:47 pm

Iit is well known that a virus usually mutates to become less dangerous over time.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

lolly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down