NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epstein

+3
eddie
HoratioTarr
gelico
7 posters

Go down

Epstein Empty Epstein

Post by gelico Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:22 pm

so the Ghislaine Maxwell trial has started

apparantly Epsteins pilot has named Prince Andrew as being one of the ones officially on board the Lolita Express

is any of this on mainstream news?

gelico
Forum Detective

lolly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Epstein Empty Re: Epstein

Post by gelico Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:22 pm

also, The New York City chief medical examiner resigned the day the Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein trial started. This was the lady who was supposed to determine the cause of Epstein’s death.

gelico
Forum Detective

lolly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:35 pm

How many under age girls did Andrew fiddle with? Do we know? Or was it just that 17 year old? At 17 I was working, having sex, getting pregnant, getting married, being independent and living away from home and quite capable of recognising a dirty old man when I saw one.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Tommy Monk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:41 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:How many under age girls did Andrew fiddle with?    Do we know?  Or was it just that 17 year old?  At 17 I was working,  having sex, getting pregnant, getting married, being independent and living away from home and quite capable of recognising a dirty old man when I saw one.  

yeah, well you sound in general like a very capable, savvy person, if I may say so, but not all young girls are so.

Just trying to imagine a young 17 year old over there though, they stay at school till 18.

they would probably be very flattered by Ghislanes attentions. A very motherly lovely older woman that they felt they could relate to and trust is showing them that she thinks of them as young adults and respects them which for a 17 year old is a huge thing. (They aren't to know it's totally fake)

starstruck and overwhelmed by their good luck at being invited to parties and being introduced to the elite I suspect it all started off fabulous and gradually drip by drip it turned into something very sordid.

''you know the best way and most satisfying way a young woman can become rich is to manipulate and control a very rich man and I think you're savvy enough to do it. You're definitely beautiful enough to make any man fall in love with you''

etc etc etc. she would know how to flatter, cajole, listen to, show (fake) respect to all of these girls as individuals in order to manipulate their minds and do what is required and the thing is if she did say something like that, she would be absolutely bloody right.

rich men are in general egotistical and thus easy to manipulate if you know the right buttons to push, and she would have given the picture that these young girls are all self-empowered and successful due to their actions.

it's only much later in life that they realise that although everything she may have said was no word of a lie, it didn't make it any less sordid or degrading when you look back at something with deep regret

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:58 pm

gelico wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:How many under age girls did Andrew fiddle with?    Do we know?  Or was it just that 17 year old?  At 17 I was working,  having sex, getting pregnant, getting married, being independent and living away from home and quite capable of recognising a dirty old man when I saw one.  

yeah, well you sound in general like a very capable, savvy person, if I may say so, but not all young girls are so.

Just trying to imagine a young 17 year old over there though, they stay at school till 18.

they would probably be very flattered by Ghislanes attentions.  A very motherly lovely older woman that they felt they could relate to and trust is showing them that she thinks of them as young adults and respects them which for a 17 year old is a huge thing. (They aren't to know it's totally fake)

starstruck and overwhelmed by their good luck at being invited to parties and being introduced to the elite I suspect it all started off fabulous and gradually drip by drip it turned into something very sordid.

''you know the best way and most satisfying way a young woman can become rich is to manipulate and control a very rich man and I think you're savvy enough to do it.  You're definitely beautiful enough to make any man fall in love with you''

etc etc etc.  she would know how to flatter, cajole, listen to, show (fake) respect to all of these girls as individuals in order to manipulate their minds and do what is required and the thing is if she did say something like that, she would be absolutely bloody right.

rich men are in general egotistical and thus easy to manipulate if you know the right buttons to push, and she would have given the picture that these young girls are all self-empowered and successful due to their actions.

it's only much later in life that they realise that although everything she may have said was no word of a lie, it didn't make it any less sordid or degrading when you look back at something with deep regret

The law seems to take quite a harsh view of 17 year olds who murder. 17 years old is seen as an age where you are perfectly capable of making choices, and know what is wrong and what is right and will be punished accordingly. It's irrelevant if 'someone told them do it'. So, how come a 17 year old in this case is incapable of making those same choices?

I'm not saying it's right. These dirty old bastards should know better and should be punished for messing with young women and girls. But I'm afraid I have little sympathy for that woman who is suing Andrew. And I don't have any sympathy for any actress who decided that a blow job was an acceptable price to pay for a role in a movie. Go get another job but don't moan you got exploited when you knew damn well that was a price you had to pay.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:22 pm

Prince Andrew will never, ever, face any charges. That’s a given.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

lolly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:52 pm

gelico wrote:

so the Ghislaine Maxwell trial has started

apparantly Epsteins pilot has named Prince Andrew as being one of the ones officially on  board the Lolita Express

is any of this on mainstream news?

I just googled it and I can see loads of print and TV news organizations from the UK and America reporting on this.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:40 pm

eddie wrote:Prince Andrew will never, ever, face any charges. That’s a given.

I don't think he's ever going to go back to having a regular role in the Royal Family either. Shit sticks.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

lolly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:41 pm

The girl/woman associated with prince Andrew was supposedly 17, and in the picture of them together she looks more than happy to be there... He doesn't look that much older, maybe a few years at most... I don't really think he has anything to answer for if they had sex, unless of course if he forced himself on to her against her will... But I doubt very much that this happened.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:15 pm

What's happening about all the other powerful, rich famous men she entertained and who flew on the Lolita express and stayed on some island? Most of those mentioned appear to be Americans,
do they get a free pass? I did see that Stephen Hawking stayed on the island as a guest though.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:28 am

Throw some breadcrumbs and no one will be looking further. It's a moot that the girl was 17 her age is to deceive you into believing something is being done but most wont care about a 17yo and will think its just a witchhunt for Andrew.

just look at Savile and the royals .. let's not kid ourselves that they didnt know, you don't get to be part of the inner circle without being fully vetted. Savile was not just an acquaintance of top politicians and Royals but best buddies.

when you throw in little crumbs people stop looking deeper. oh she was 17 meh.. but if they are making a fuss over a 17 yo then as far as most are concerned then they will not be hiding anything, they believe that if any were much younger then they would be screaming it from the rooftops. reverse physiology

Like throwing a few celebs to the wolves- Rolf, Glitter etc to stop people thinking anyone is getting away with anything. So when you say there is a huge cover-up people will say, ahh but what about Glitter, Rolf, Andrew.

Andrew IMO got cocky, when Epstein was caught the first time, Andrew didnt distance himself and so he is paying the price for that, not because of what he did to anyone else. but because he put the whole RF and what they get up to in jeopardy
lolly
lolly
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:04 pm

You could well be right.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

lolly likes this post

Back to top Go down