NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell - suicide

+8
Syl
Maddog
Raggamuffin
JulesV
'Wolfie
Andy
Original Quill
gelico
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell - suicide Empty Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell - suicide

Post by gelico Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:49 pm

Or was he suicided by a clinton stooge

apparently there is documentation involving clinton on epsteins pedo island

not only did he abuse young girls but he knew far too much about other people to be allowed to live

Cool

https://www.rt.com/usa/466232-jeffrey-epstein-committed-suicide/

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell - suicide Empty Re: Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell - suicide

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Authorities say it was suicide.

Authorities say he was on suicide watch.

What were the watchers, watching?

This is really suspicious.  It smells like the death of Sandra Bland...what on earth were the watchers watching?  Or, were they busy with staging the scene??

Sounds like a cover story.  This happens right when documents in an unrelated civil suit are released by the court.  The documents—as yet undigested by the press—have only just revealed numerous political clients to Epstein’s under-aged sex ring.

That same sex ring is the one where Trump is accused of raping an under-aged girl.  Might Trump have been implicated in one of the documents?  Was Trump trying to retrieve something, and shut Epstein up permanently?  Serious questions are being asked.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell - suicide Empty Re: Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell - suicide

Post by Andy Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Could be Trump, but also could be the dark forces within our own royal family, closing ranks after Andrew has possibly been implicated in the sex ring.
And they have previous of doing covert dispatching of inconvenient people, I offer Diana as another convenient death.

https://mol.im/a/7342169

Last edited by Andy on Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:Authorities say it was suicide.

Authorities say he was on suicide watch.

What were the watchers, watching?

This is really suspicious.  It smells like the death of Sandra Bland...what on earth were the watchers watching?  Or, were they busy with staging the scene??

Sounds like a cover story.  This happens right when documents in an unrelated civil suit are released by the court.  The documents—as yet undigested by the press—have only just revealed numerous political clients to Epstein’s under-aged sex ring.

That same sex ring is the one where Trump is accused of raping an under-aged girl.  Might Trump have been implicated in one of the documents?  Was Trump trying to retrieve something, and shut Epstein up permanently?  Serious questions are being asked.

serious questions are indeed being asked, quill but not about trump it seems

apparently, trump threw epstein out of one of his clubs years ago, and had nothing to do with him since

the clintons on the other hand,,,,,,,,,Hmmm,,,,,,they seem to have left a trail of dead bodies of those who had something on them. allegations had already been made regarding young girls on board his private plane with clinton there

according to the twitteratti, Prince Andrew must be heaving a sigh of relief

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Andy wrote:Could be Trump, but also could be the dark forces within our own royal family, closing ranks after Andrew as possibly been implicated in the sex ring.
And they have previous of doing covert dispatching of inconvenient people, I offer Diana as another convenient death.

Andrew is mentioned, true. But it was never the subject of a lawsuit, already filed. Someone went to a lot of trouble to be heard over Trump. The pay-off must have cost him huge. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:07 pm

on Fox news,,,

“He was reportedly considering cooperating in naming names that would reduce his sentence”

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:15 pm

gelico wrote:apparently, trump threw epstein out of one of his clubs years ago, and had nothing to do with him since

Um, let's see...that was just after the lawsuit was filed by the under-aged girl against Trump, innit? Trump is famous for distancing himself from his nasty friends...when expedient.

I think much the same motivation went into rubbing out Epstein. Only this time, I speculate Trump needed Epstein to STFU permanently.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:23 pm

seen on twitter

''An important note after Epstein's death

No one else will have standing to challenge the search warrant on his house

Everything will be admissible against any other defendant without possibility of a motion to suppress''

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:37 pm

gelico wrote:
seen on twitter

Everything will be admissible against any other defendant without possibility of a motion to suppress''

Very curious, because Epstein and the government entered into an agreement that non-parties would be immune.  WTF?  Pundits are at a loss to explain that.

Now, with Epstein dead, there's no one to enforce that, either.  scratch

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:
seen on twitter

Very curious, because Epstein and the government entered into an agreement that non-parties would be immune.  WTF?  Pundits are at a loss to explain that.

Now, with Epstein dead, there's no one to enforce that, either.  scratch

what do you mean by non-parties?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Epstein is the only one indicted in his child sex ring. There are others, in fact...obviously. According to the lawsuit, Trump would be one of them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:58 pm

gelico wrote:Or was he suicided by a clinton stooge

not only did he abuse young girls but he knew far too much about other people to be allowed to live

Cool

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell - suicide 3489511464

"A clinton stooge.. " !!!!

Yeh, right...

Channelling smellybum' again there, gellibelli ???

Amazing that you and smelly' have been the only dupes attempting to make that association on here..

How much is Trump paying you to keep your trolling head parked up his arse ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:20 pm

Original Quill wrote:Epstein is the only one indicted in his child sex ring.  There are others, in fact...obviously.  According to the lawsuit, Trump would be one of them.

yeah, ok

what do you mean by non-parties though?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:47 pm

gelico wrote:Or was he suicided by a clinton stooge

Cool

To refresh my memory I did a forum search on ''Epstein'' and saw that two threads have already been made about him on here. Both threads linked him with Trump.

Yet when he drops dead it's Clinton's name that you felt worthy of a mention.  Trump's name is nowhere to be seen in your post.

How so, OP?  Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell - suicide 4214183177

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:59 pm

so far in unsealed documents the names mentioned have been Prince Andrew, Former Governor and UN ambassador, Bill Richardson and former senator for Maine, George Mitchell

the clintons have left a trail of dead bodies

trump was not associated with epstein for many years

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:08 pm

gelico wrote:

so far in unsealed documents the names mentioned have been Prince Andrew, Former Governor and UN ambassador, Bill Richardson and former senator for Maine, George Mitchell

You showed no interest in previous Epstein threads when it was Trump in the firing line. 

He is the current POTUS, he is more relevant than Clinton who was POTUS decades ago, and some other members clearly seem to think so too.

But fair enough, I asked you a question & you've answered, ta.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:20 pm

I don't see what it has to do with Trump or either of the Clintons.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Jules wrote:
gelico wrote:

You showed no interest in previous Epstein threads when it was Trump in the firing line. 

He is the current POTUS, he is more relevant than Clinton who was POTUS decades ago, and some other members clearly seem to think so too.

sure, i knew trump wasn't involved

actually, clinton wasn't either

those are the only 3 names that i have seen so far

the only reason i mentioned clinton was because

a) he was known to have partied a few times on epsteins island
b) he has also had rape allegations made about him, at least 3 i think
c) so many people connected to or investigating the clintons have mysteriously died

lost count of them all

Rolling Eyes

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:28 pm

gelico wrote:
Jules wrote:

c) so many people connected to or investigating the clintons have mysteriously died

lost count of them all

Rolling Eyes

You can answer my simple question in a civil way without any of the eye rolling. And I thought you already had. 

Now, I don't want to get into a childish 'numbers game' here,  but in terms of sexual allegations, Trump can match Clinton any day. Just ask Cohen - boy oh boy the book Cohen has promised to write is gonna be explosive. 

Maybe Cohen will be the next to top himself in jail.  Wink Wink Wink

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:48 pm

Look at the names mentioned on the documents released yesterday.  

There are some clues there.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:07 pm

Jules wrote:...but in terms of sexual allegations, Trump can match Clinton any day. Just ask Cohen...

Clinton's only connection with Epstein is: Clinton made 4 trips in Epstein's airplane to hitch rides as he (Clinton) was doing tasks for his own charity.  At least that's all I've heard about.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't see what it has to do with Trump or either of the Clintons.

Agreed and this is what happens when someone dies during an investigation. Immediately nobody gives a flying fuck about the victims and uses this to promote the most unhinged political conspiracies. 

I will wait to understand what they uncover about his sexual abusive activitiee and who was involved. But this further provest. How yet again such a suicide, ignoites people into a fenzy of finger pointing onto people. Where people will use this to create accusations against people politically. This is yet again political point scoring. Which anyone politically or Royal are involved. The the law should be applied to bringing them to justice. Yet seeing Twitter today most people are looking to political point score, and mocking the victims. As its clear many do not give a shit about them

We seriously have now entered a world of extreme paranoia it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:18 pm

Jules wrote:
gelico wrote:

lost count of them all

Rolling Eyes

You can answer my simple question in a civil way without any of the eye rolling. And I thought you already had. 

the eye rolling was at the clintons and all the people connected to them who have mysteriously died

my post was perfectly civil

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:20 pm

An interesting theory has arisen from one of Epstein's biographers.

Many questions arise about how Epstein, a mediocre financier at best, got so rich.

The biographer suggests that Epstein was blackmailing his high-class clientele. The child sex slave business fed him the compromat he needed to prey upon wealthy people.

Then, he money-laundered his ill-gotten gains as broker's fees, and pocketed it all. It makes sense. Blackmailing is a high risk game.

Now, that's the motive. But who would have access inside a federal holding facility, managed by the Justice Department, run by AG Wm. Barr, Trump's lap-dog appointee? Hmmmm ...tough question.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:21 pm

gelico wrote:
Jules wrote:

the eye rolling was at the clintons and all the people connected to them who have mysteriously died

Perhaps you meant the Kennedy's.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:23 pm

gelico wrote:
Jules wrote:

Gelico you fell for the last warped faked claim against Hilary clinto with some peado pizza parlour conspiracy and that was found to be complte gibberish. There is no doubt Bill Clinton is a womanizer, but you often fall for really bad propaganda do you not? I mean you now claim they are literally murdering people? Sometimes you really come acorss as unhinged Gelico

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

If the Clintons are involved in some sordid sexual abuse there will be plenty of witnesses. The same with Trump and why Quill is being as unhinged as you. This is more again about people scoring political points. I simple want the guilty parties brought to justice, but you lose any credability Gelico, when you claim people are being bumped off by the Clintons. That is just simple unhinged

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:27 pm

The documents unsealed Friday were produced as a result of a lawsuit Giuffre filed against Maxwell, nearly two decades after her alleged abuse. They include new allegations by Giuffre that she was instructed by Maxwell to have sex with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and former US Sen. George Mitchell, among others.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/epstein-court-documents-allegations/index.html

This article was released a few hours before his death. Mitchell was Senate Majority Leader at one time. His daughter Andrea has been a top journalist/reporter at CBS news for decades. She was married to Alan Greenspan, former Chairmen of the Federal Reserve.

Richardson was not only Governor of NM, but Secretary of State under Clinton.

The article delves into Trump too, but the accuser gives him a pass.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:32 pm

Maddog wrote:The documents unsealed Friday were produced as a result of a lawsuit Giuffre filed against Maxwell, nearly two decades after her alleged abuse. They include new allegations by Giuffre that she was instructed by Maxwell to have sex with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and former US Sen. George Mitchell, among others.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/epstein-court-documents-allegations/index.html

This article was released a few hours before his death. Mitchell was Senate Majority Leader at one time. His daughter Andrea has been a top journalist/reporter at CBS news for decades. She was married to Alan Greenspan, former Chairmen of the Federal Reserve.

We know all that.

The question is, who could get to him in a federal prison, particularly as he was supposedly on suicide watch? Who has the power to do that?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:The documents unsealed Friday were produced as a result of a lawsuit Giuffre filed against Maxwell, nearly two decades after her alleged abuse. They include new allegations by Giuffre that she was instructed by Maxwell to have sex with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and former US Sen. George Mitchell, among others.

We know all that.

The question is, who could get to him in a federal prison, particularly as he was supposedly on suicide watch?  Who has the power to do that?

How do drugs get into prison?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:

We know all that.

The question is, who could get to him in a federal prison, particularly as he was supposedly on suicide watch?  Who has the power to do that?

And don't use the word "we".

You don't have a posse Doc. Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:37 pm

haha....you two. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:37 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

We know all that.

That's the best you can do? Fookin' crackers. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:37 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

We know all that.

Of for fuck sake

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49306032

Its more likely that he did kill himself, as he was attacked previously earlier. That is what happens to peado's. No doubt he took the cowards way out

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:40 pm

But didge, who got rid of the guards?? Who could order them away?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:41 pm

phildidge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Of for fuck sake

Its more likely that he did kill himself, as he was attacked previously earlier. That is what happens to peado's. No doubt he took the cowards way out

Attorney General William Barr said he was "appalled" by news of Epstein's death. "[It] raises serious questions that must be answered," he said in a statement, adding that the justice department had opened its own investigation.

Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:41 pm

Glad his dead, wish all peados could die in prison. Mind you notice Andrew has been called to Balmoral even Fergie's been called to go there. Now Phil hates her, so she's there to back Andrew. What's going on. Oh he flew in his private jet, more footsteps from this creep.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:42 pm

Syl wrote:haha....you two. Razz

He makes it easy.

No doubt he will begin to tell me about his latest doctorate and his time running a federal prison. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:43 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Of for fuck sake

Attorney General William Barr said he was "appalled" by news of Epstein's death. "[It] raises serious questions that must be answered," he said in a statement, adding that the justice department had opened its own investigation.

Wink

That he killed himself and was never actually on suicide watch?

Maybe you need to ask me why someone would be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:44 pm

phildidge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Of for fuck sake

He wasn't attacked. He already tried to kill himself. Guess he got better at it. tongue
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:45 pm

phildidge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Wink

Your link. You tell me why Barr says it raises serious questions.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That's the best you can do?  Fookin' crackers.  Rolling Eyes

Racist!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:46 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Of for fuck sake

He wasn't attacked. He already tried to kill himself. Guess he got better at it. tongue

And, he never was under watch?

So what is the issue here?

People being clearly paranoid and unhinged over a suicide?

Which many peados actually do in prison?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:47 pm

phildidge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Barr is paranoid?

Maybe. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:48 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Your link. You tell me why Barr says it raises serious questions.

Stop, hold the press, someone without any actual understanding, as decided it raises serious questions?

Holy crap batman, one man says so, hence it must mean it is right?

Are you really that stupid?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:48 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Barr is paranoid?

Maybe. Wink

I certainly think you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:51 pm

Epstein was under suicide watch from a prior attempt at suicide. That much is a matter of prison record.

Now, how/who could order the guards away from the watch? That's a question that's going to have to be answered.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:51 pm

Anyone want to know how Herman Goring commited suicide when he was actually under sucide watch?

I dispair at how people suddenelly create the most amasing fanasties in their heads

The man was not under suicide watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:Epstein was under suicide watch from a prior attempt at suicide.  That much is a matter of prison record.

Now, how/who could order the guards away from the watch?  That's a question that's going to have to be answered.
But US media report that he was not on suicide watch at the time of his death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:52 pm

phildidge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Barr is paranoid?

Maybe. Wink

I certainly think you are

I'm just going with Barr.

I think some serious questions need to be answered.

He tried to kill himself a few weeks ago. He failed.

Names of some of the most powerful people in the US get released yesterday.

Then he succeeds in killing himself when he should be, or was under very close watch.

Nothing odd there. Move along.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:56 pm

The FBI is investigating.

Guess they have nothing else to do.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next