NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - leaked EU's Ashton phone tape

Go down

Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - leaked EU's Ashton phone tape  Empty Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - leaked EU's Ashton phone tape

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:55 pm

The snipers who shot at protesters and police in Kiev were allegedly hired by Maidan leaders, according to a leaked phone conversation between the EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton and Estonian foreign affairs minister, which has emerged online.

“There is now stronger and stronger understanding that behind the snipers, it was not Yanukovich, but it was somebody from the new coalition,” Paet said during the conversation.

“I think we do want to investigate. I mean, I didn’t pick that up, that’s interesting. Gosh,” Ashton answered.

The call took place after Estonia’s Foreign Minister Urmas Paet visited Kiev on February 25 at the peak of clashes between the pro-EU protesters and security forces in the Ukrainian capital. Paet also recalled his conversation with a doctor who treated those shot by snipers in Kiev. She said that both protesters and police were shot at by the same people. “And second, what was quite disturbing, this same Olga [Bogomolets] told as well that all the evidence shows that the people who were killed by snipers from both sides, among policemen and then people from the streets, that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides,” the Estonian FM stressed.

Ashton reacted to the information by saying: “Well, yeah…that’s, that’s terrible.”

http://www.nation.lk/edition/breaking-news/item/26584-kiev-snipers-hired-by-maidan-leaders-leaked-eus-ashton-phone-tape.html

Back to top Go down

Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - leaked EU's Ashton phone tape  Empty Re: Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - leaked EU's Ashton phone tape

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Gosh.....

Straight from an Enid Blyton books.

Back to top Go down