NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New category - Mysteries and the Unexplained

+5
gelico
HoratioTarr
Andy
eddie
Ben Reilly
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New category - Mysteries and the Unexplained - Page 2 Empty New category - Mysteries and the Unexplained

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Based on a great idea from eddie, we have a new category in the Science umbrella -- it's for those intriguing stories that defy explanation. Check it out here: https://newsfix.niceboard.com/f38-mysteries-and-the-unexplained
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

New category - Mysteries and the Unexplained - Page 2 Empty Re: New category - Mysteries and the Unexplained

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:20 pm

Was listening to the radio last night... Subject was something to do with helping people in trouble... Guy phoned in saying he'd had a major heart problem while working out in a gym and had technically died... He was helped by a young woman who called an ambulance and another guy who said he was an off duty doctor performed CPR on him for 15 minutes until the ambulance turned up... Ultimately his life was saved after surgery and the guy started to find the people who helped him to thank them... He thanked the staff at the hospital and the ambulance crew... He thanked the woman at the gym... But when he asked about the guy who did the CPR he was told that there was nobody in the gym at the time matching the description... And nobody on the computer records showing anyone matching guys description either!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

New category - Mysteries and the Unexplained - Page 2 Empty Re: New category - Mysteries and the Unexplained

Post by gelico Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Was listening to the radio last night... Subject was something to do with helping people in trouble... Guy phoned in saying he'd had a major heart problem while working out in a gym and had technically died... He was helped by a young woman who called an ambulance and another guy who said he was an off duty doctor performed CPR on him for 15 minutes until the ambulance turned up... Ultimately his life was saved after surgery and the guy started to find the people who helped him to thank them... He thanked the staff at the hospital and the ambulance crew... He thanked the woman at the gym... But when he asked about the guy who did the CPR he was told that there was nobody in the gym at the time matching the description... And nobody on the computer records showing anyone matching guys description either!

hmmm, but could that be explained some other way? was the woman with him the whole time? did she not leave at some point to make sure the paramedics had easy access? or to try to see if there was anyone else around? it's possible that she did not see CPR happening. not being on a computer record is irrelevant imo. I know it sounds a bit spooky and unexplainable and perhaps it is but perhaps there is another explanation also.

the one with the red beret though,,,,,i mean seriously

but then i'm a bit of a nervous disposition tbh. I can't stand horror films and if a balloon so much as pops near me and makes me jump my reaction would be to let out a scream, burst out crying and start running round in circles,,,,

New category - Mysteries and the Unexplained - Page 2 3489511464

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:54 pm

I'm a bit like that as well, never liked horror stuff, I don't know what kind of minds think up this stuff to put in films. It made things worse when I went to a friend's house to keep her company when babysitting her brother and sister, they were tucked up in bed fast asleep. Two other friends turned up with a ouija board, didn't fancy trying it but anyway we did suddenly there were two almighty thuds on the front door. Dimwit here ran to the door and opened it - no one there, looked up the street and down the street no one in sight. It was a terrace of six houses just o the edge of the village you could see well up the road both ways, no one at all. The neighbours were elderly so I doubt they could get up the steps to the door, down the steps again then back up their own steps in time and it was one hell of a thump. Needless to say I have never wanted to be anywhere near such a thing again.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:48 pm

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

hmmm, but could that be explained some other way?  was the woman with him the whole time?  did she not leave at some point to make sure the paramedics had easy access? or to try to see if there was anyone else around?  it's possible that she did not see CPR happening.  not being on a computer record is irrelevant imo.  I know it sounds a bit spooky and unexplainable and perhaps it is but perhaps there is another explanation also.

the one with the red beret though,,,,,i mean seriously

but then i'm a bit of a nervous disposition tbh.  I can't stand horror films and if a balloon so much as pops near me and makes me jump my reaction would be to let out a scream, burst out crying and start running round in circles,,,,

New category - Mysteries and the Unexplained - Page 2 3489511464

What would you do if you were trapped in a building with this?

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2