NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Governor comes down with Covid-19

+2
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
6 posters

Go down

Texas Governor comes down with Covid-19 Empty Texas Governor comes down with Covid-19

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:54 am

One of the three southern governors who are opposed to any measures to protect children against Covid-19, has come down with the virus.  Here's a guy, Texas Governor Greg Abbott, who opposes mandatory protective masks, protections for schools, and demands that vaccines be voluntary, and he has come down with the virus.

He has pushed a law against any protections (masks PPE and mandatory vaccination), and is the most aggressive state executive in taking school districts to court.

And he attended a crowed rally last night, probably giving the virus to dozens of others.

I won't say I told you so. I'll just wish him well.  Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Texas Governor comes down with Covid-19 Empty Re: Texas Governor comes down with Covid-19

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Children don't need protection from covid19... As they are already naturally not susceptible to suffering from any serious illness or death from it, in almost 100% of cases.

It's been going around for nearly 2 years now, and nearly everyone has either already had it or been exposed to it by now.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Texas Governor comes down with Covid-19 Empty Re: Texas Governor comes down with Covid-19

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Children don't need protection from covid19... As they are already naturally not susceptible to suffering from any serious illness or death from it, in almost 100% of cases.

It's been going around for nearly 2 years now, and nearly everyone has either already had it or been exposed to it by now.

The Guardian wrote:Fears as more children falling ill in latest US Covid surge and school approaches

National Institutes of Health director says 1,450 kids in hospital

Amid increased fears that children are now both victims and vectors of the latest Covid-19 variant surge, National Institutes of Health director Francis Collins signaled on Sunday that increasing numbers of children are falling ill in the US.

His comments also came as one of America’s largest teachers unions appeared to shift its position on mandatory vaccinations for teachers.

With around 90 million adult Americans remaining unvaccinated, and vaccines remaining unauthorized for 12 years and under, Collins told ABC News This Week with George Stephanopoulos that “the largest number of children so far in the whole pandemic right now are in the hospital, 1,450 kids in the hospital from Covid-19.”

Collins acknowledged that data on pediatric infections was incomplete but he said that he was “hearing from pediatricians that they’re concerned that, this time, the kids who are in the hospital are both more numerous and more seriously ill”.

Collins’s comments came as new Covid-19 cases in the US have rebounded to more than 100,000 a day on average, returning to the levels of the winter surge six months ago. But health officials focus on children adds urgency to the situation as the US education system approaches the start of the school year.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:21 pm

It amazes me how many topics Tommy is expert in, with no training -- and how he always ends up concluding the exact opposite of what the mainstream left says. One could possibly be fooled into thinking this is ideological, and that Tommy simply takes any position that is opposed to the mainstream left, but that would be denying his genius, wouldn't it?

Anyway, as a mainstream leftie, I'm off to destroy the white race through promoting multiculturalism, just as the head leftie Hitler did.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:31 pm

I don’t think many states in America, (I may be wrong), took lockdown as literally as the UK and other European countries did ie. total lockdown of everything except food shops and chemists selling only over-the-counter drugs.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:34 pm

eddie wrote:I don’t think many states in America, (I may be wrong), took lockdown as literally as the UK and other European countries did ie. total lockdown of everything except food shops and chemists selling only over-the-counter drugs.

It's really easy to predict how things will go in America when you understand that Republicans hate anything from scientists and experts, whereas Democrats tend to follow expert advice and science.

If you look at the states Biden won, you'll see they tended to take the pandemic seriously and that they have much higher rates of mask-wearing, hand-washing, social-distancing and vaccine-receiving, whereas the states that went to Trump have much higher rates of Covid infection, vaccine resistance, mask resistance, etc.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:39 pm

eddie wrote:I don’t think many states in America, (I may be wrong), took lockdown as literally as the UK and other European countries did ie. total lockdown of everything except food shops and chemists selling only over-the-counter drugs.

Very few did.

NY did, but they were stacking dead bodies outside for awhile.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:05 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Children don't need protection from covid19... As they are already naturally not susceptible to suffering from any serious illness or death from it, in almost 100% of cases.

UK Covid figures for the last 7 days

People testing posive......211.238,

People dying within 28 days of testing positve....655.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:12 am

To date, 617,000 Americans have died of Covid-19.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:16 pm

If the virus is allowed to continue infecting people, there's a chance that it will mutate into something that could kill children.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:27 pm

Many of those coming down with Covid today are children 12 and under, for whom the vaccination has not been approved. That's what makes the sin of the three southern governors, DeSantis, Abbott and Ducey, so heinous.

I mean, don't they have children?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down