NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels - Page 4 Empty Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

ITV has been ordered to treat Ukip as a ‘major party’ in the run-up to the European Parliament elections in May.

In a landmark ruling, broadcasting regulator Ofcom last night said the anti-EU party’s success in previous Euro elections meant it should be put on a par with the other main parties.

ITV and Channel 5, which are regulated by Ofcom, were ordered to grant Ukip ‘major party status’ in the run-up to May’s elections, guaranteeing it increased coverage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2572591/Treat-Ukip-major-party-Ofcom-orders-TV-channels-Regulator-says-success-previous-Euro-elections-Labour-Tories-Lib-Dems.html

::%:: 

Back to top Go down

Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels - Page 4 Empty Re: Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:18 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

You will never get one over on me, you foul trail of cat vomit.
You fucking claim to work, but you post on here almose 24/7
You lying piece of shit.

Really, shall I do as you do and start abusing those closet and dearest to you as you have done on here to people whilst you were so fucked out of your brain?
The fact is you are not fit to be caring of anything let alone a poor sick man, I pity the fact he has to live with such a vile drunk, if there is any justice in the world he will see the light and be shot of you.

As I said, you wanna fucking play hard ball, you fucking got it and well over due you pathetic worm

You are so full of shit, you aren't worth the effort, to type a reply to.

I'll let you get back to the brainless garbage that you post, you moronic drone.

Back to top Go down

Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels - Page 4 Empty Re: Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Really, shall I do as you do and start abusing those closet and dearest to you as you have done on here to people whilst you were so fucked out of your brain?
The fact is you are not fit to be caring of anything let alone a poor sick man, I pity the fact he has to live with such a vile drunk, if there is any justice in the world he will see the light and be shot of you.

As I said, you wanna fucking play hard ball, you fucking got it and well over due you pathetic worm

You are so full of shit, you aren't worth the effort, to type a reply to.

I'll let you get back to the brainless garbage that you post, you moronic drone.

What an imbecile and a complete and utter contradiction, showing how you are also thick as shit, because nou just did reply idiot.

So do everyone a favour and stop being a complete fuckwit, because this seems to be the only way you understand anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:52 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Make me, you brainless little RW scumbag.

Make you, no need, no doubt you already are half way through countless bottles of scotch already supplemented by your benefits, whilst claiming to be a carer, yeah we have heard all your bullshit claims, so you wanna be a right bastard, I can be a fucking total nightmare back to you.
As if reason does not work, then being a right fucker to you might get you to stop being a right total fuckwit.

So go and have good little cry over the fact you are nothing but a stain on society

Jesus Christ didge, leave the guy alone. What the hell is your problem?

I haven't seen abuse like that since Keith Money first disappeared. You're stepping over the line pal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:40 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Make you, no need, no doubt you already are half way through countless bottles of scotch already supplemented by your benefits, whilst claiming to be a carer, yeah we have heard all your bullshit claims, so you wanna be a right bastard, I can be a fucking total nightmare back to you.
As if reason does not work, then being a right fucker to you might get you to stop being a right total fuckwit.

So go and have good little cry over the fact you are nothing but a stain on society

Jesus Christ didge, leave the guy alone.  What the hell is your problem?

I haven't seen abuse like that since Keith Money first disappeared.  You're stepping over the line pal.

Oh spare me the fake morality you wally, you are a sneaky little shit stirrer Andy, so stop with the pretense eh, as I am not buying it and never have from you, go do as you usually do and sneak behind the scenes with your PM's stirring up strife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4