NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels Empty Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:14 pm

ITV has been ordered to treat Ukip as a ‘major party’ in the run-up to the European Parliament elections in May.

In a landmark ruling, broadcasting regulator Ofcom last night said the anti-EU party’s success in previous Euro elections meant it should be put on a par with the other main parties.

ITV and Channel 5, which are regulated by Ofcom, were ordered to grant Ukip ‘major party status’ in the run-up to May’s elections, guaranteeing it increased coverage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2572591/Treat-Ukip-major-party-Ofcom-orders-TV-channels-Regulator-says-success-previous-Euro-elections-Labour-Tories-Lib-Dems.html

::%:: 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels Empty Re: Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:32 pm

thats excellent news some freedom of speech would be an excellent change..

Back to top Go down

Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels Empty Re: Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Beekeeper wrote:Cool 

LOOK'S like one of the Ofcom's contract cleaners got their hands on some official stationery when nobody else was home !

And THEN sent out this ridiculous "order" when nobody else was looking..

Getting in EARLY for April Fool's Day...    Razz

What exactly is ridiculous about having a party that regularly and consistently polls the 3rd highest percentage treated the same way as the party that is regularly and consistently polling the 4th highest percentage?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:37 pm

sphinx wrote:

LOOK'S like one of the Ofcom's contract cleaners got their hands on some official stationery when nobody else was home !

What exactly is ridiculous about having a party that regularly and consistently polls the 3rd highest percentage treated the same way as the party that is regularly and consistently polling the 4th highest percentage?

absolutely nothing unless you do not care about equality or freedom of speech..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Says the biggest Fool on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

This is not only good news for UKIP but also for all non racists within the UK.That's because the other parties are anti-British & anti-white racists which I find disgusting.

Good luck to UKIP......the only non-racist party in the UK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:12 pm

I quite agree , on the condition they do not tolerate racism I their party and show a zero fcuking tolerance of it in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Well I've not seen any racism from the parties main players.....a few daft comments but nothing racial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:24 pm

Shady wrote:Well I've not seen any racism from the parties main players.....a few daft comments but nothing racial.

If they become serious contenders it will be interesting to see how much rubbish will be dredged up to bring UKIP down..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:27 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Shady wrote:Well I've not seen any racism from the parties main players.....a few daft comments but nothing racial.

If they become serious contenders it will be interesting to see how much rubbish will be dredged up to bring UKIP down..

Yes HF especially the left wing press who will make up all sorts of crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Joy Division wrote:I quite agree , on the condition they do not tolerate racism I their party and show a zero fcuking tolerance of it in general.

Zero tolerance as in banning BNP from being members

Or

Zero tolerance as in a 12 month suspension for burkha/bin liner crack http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2572785/Tory-councillor-compared-children-burkas-binbags-kicked-party.html

or

Zero tolerance as in electioneering using racist language http://www.libdemvoice.org/reading-labour-party-racist-innuendo-leaflet-27982.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:54 pm

just zero tolerance to UKIP getting votes I think, they seem determined to stop UKIP getting a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:57 pm

sphinx wrote:

Because is it credible to just be popular to have a certain percentage of the vote?

Credible means credible policies, now do not get me wrong I am all for UKIP to be placed up front to show the fact is they have no credible economic policies, people will then  get to see for themselves that UKIP is nothing more than a watered down version of the BNP, it is like a stuck record based upon two fear factors it uses, immigrants and the EU.
So is popularity a reason to be counted as credible or sound policies?

Last edited by PhilDidge on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:59 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Because is it credible to just be popular to have a certain percentage of the vote?

Credible means credible policies, now do not get me wrong I am all for UKIP to be placed up front to show the fact is they have no credible economic policies, people will then  get to see for themselves that UKIP is nothing more than watered down version of the BNP, it is like a stuck record based upon two fear factors it uses, immigrants and the EU.
So name Labour's 'credible' policies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:00 pm

Tess. wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Credible means credible policies, now do not get me wrong I am all for UKIP to be placed up front to show the fact is they have no credible economic policies, people will then  get to see for themselves that UKIP is nothing more than watered down version of the BNP, it is like a stuck record based upon two fear factors it uses, immigrants and the EU.

The NHS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:03 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Tess. wrote:

The NHS

That isn't a policy!

Meanwhile:

http://vote-ukip.co.uk/ukip_policies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Tess. wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

The NHS

That isn't a policy!

Meanwhile:

http://vote-ukip.co.uk/ukip_policies

Yes it is a policy Tess and thanks for posting that, how many points have immigration or the EU in reference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:38 pm

UKIP will win lots of support just on immigration.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:39 pm

heavenly father wrote:UKIP will win lots of support just on immigration.. Smile 

Just like I said a watered down version of the BNP, they once could get a million votes, and two main polices do not make for credible economic policies.
So again does credibility come off popularity or credible policies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:42 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:UKIP will win lots of support just on immigration.. Smile 

Just like I said a watered down version of the BNP, they once could get a million votes, and two main polices do not make for credible economic policies.

you clearly don't understand how deep the immigration problem has hurt British people, it will make a great deal of difference but of course we have all the smear campaigns to go through first, the people should vote for who could make a difference not the shiniest of two turds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:45 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

you clearly don't understand how deep the immigration problem has hurt British people, it will make a great deal of difference but of course we have all the smear campaigns to go through first, the people should vote for who could make a difference not the shiniest of two turds.

You clear do not understand what credibility means in regards to sound policies.
I am not refuting that immigration is a concern for some people in this country, and I back it being controlled and limited, that though does not make the world go round or run a nation on that policy alone as the country will still need small levels of immigration.
So when it comes to the crunch every time people will vote for the ones they think have the best economic policies, they always have

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:48 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

You clear do not understand what credibility means in regards to sound policies.
I am not refuting that immigration is a concern for some people in this country, and I back it being controlled and limited, that though does not make the world go round or run a nation on that policy alone as the country will still need small levels of immigration.
So when it comes to the crunch every time people will vote for the ones they think have the best economic policies, they always have

for some , you must be kidding it is a major issue for a great many people....

remember the labour, and tories have run out of lies of what they will do when voted in, confidence is at an all time low..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:52 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

remember the labour, and tories have run out of lies of what they will do when voted in, confidence is at an all time low..

Yes for some it is a major issue, normally the ones who are cultural pessimists who live by prejudice and fear. The ones who have credible views on this are concerned about levels of school numbers, NHS etc, that shows credible views on too much immigration of which again my own party wishes to control of which one thing needed is consensus within the EU to do this, then if not give people the vote to choose on the EU.

The fact is you are an ex BNP drone anyway so follow the same consensus to vote for, the reality again is though when we say credible it means credible policies, thus a one or two point party has limitations to credible policies of which even UKIP admit they do not have a credible economic plan yet produced

So again answer a simple question

Does credibility come off popularity or credible policies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:56 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Yes for some it is a major issue, normally the ones who are cultural pessimists who live by prejudice and fear. The ones who have credible views on this are concerned about levels of school numbers, NHS etc, that shows credible views on too much immigration of which again my own party wishes to control of which one thing needed is consensus within the EU to do this, then if not give people the vote to choose on the EU.

The fact is you are an ex BNP drone anyway so follow the same consensus to vote for, the reality again is though when we say credible it means credible policies, thus a one or two point party has limitations to credible policies of which even UKIP admit they do not have a credible economic plan yet produced

its nothing to do with prejudice and fera people have seen the eu running this country and they are sick of it and i think they will use the UKIP vote to put a check on it...

as i said credible policies are smoke screens these days, vote winners that never appear and people know that..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:59 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

its nothing to do with prejudice and fera people have seen the eu running this country and they are sick of it and i think they will use the UKIP  vote to put a check on it...

as i said credible policies are smoke screens these days, vote winners that never appear and people know that..

Yes it is to do with prejudice, cultural pessimism and fear for some people.
The EU does not run this country, in fact the EU has no power to enforce anything, except throw their dummies out and threaten a fine, because already many ignore EU rulings, something I guess the UKIP never tell you. What it really is about is having the balls to say no. What does need to be done is a general consensus from all EU to limit numbers moving. That though is not going to run the economy of a nation 

So you still cannot answer a simple question, try again:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:04 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

its nothing to do with prejudice and fera people have seen the eu running this country and they are sick of it and i think they will use the UKIP  vote to put a check on it...

The EU does not run this country, in fact the EU has no power to enforce anything, except throw their dummies out and threaten a fine, because already many ignore EU rulings, something I guess the UKIP never tell you. What it really is about is having the balls to say no. What does need to be done is a general consensus from all EU to limit numbers moving. That though is not going to run the economy of a nation 

of course the eu runs this country we get rule after rule from brussels, we cannot throw out known terrorists or murderers, we cannot control our own borders and this is what the normal people see..

check out the slide in voting numbers people are seeing that the main three are liars and thieves and none of them will get us out of eu..their credibility is blown..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:05 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

of course the eu runs this country we get rule after rule from brussels, we cannot throw out known terrorists or murderers, we cannot control our own borders and this is what the normal people see..

check out the slide in voting numbers people are seeing that the main three are liars and thieves and none of them will get us out of eu..their credibility is blown..

Hilarious, just shows why you are so gullible and clueless, so who enforces EU laws then in Britain?

Also cannot answer the point again, how many times now 6?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:09 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Hilarious, just shows why you are so gullible and clueless, so who enforces EU laws then in Britain?

I answered that every time, the main 3 parties no longer have any credibility..they have used all they have up on lies...

brussels passes laws. we keep them, know one in this country wants more immigration yet here they come, we cannot throw out known hate clerics without a major tussle and foreign murderers fill our jails.. as we cannot throw them out either..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:11 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I answered that every time, the main 3 parties no longer have any credibility..they have  used  all they have up on lies...

brussels passes laws. we keep them, know one in this country wants more immigration yet here they come, we cannot throw out known hate clerics without a major tussle and foreign murderers fill our jails.. as we cannot throw them out either..

Hilarious again and does not answer either question so try again:

Who enforces EU laws then in Britain?

Why is it we get away with benefit testing also?

So on all counts you really are looking the dummy again not having the first clue what you are talking about, lets see how many more times you can avoid answering the questions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:11 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I answered that every time, the main 3 parties no longer have any credibility..they have  used  all they have up on lies...

So on all counts you really are looking the dummy again not having the first clue what you are talking about, lets see how many more times you can avoid answering the questions

brussels, which is why we cannot throw out low life foreign scum like hate clerics..

we haven't some idiot can sell the big issue and get family tax credits....

credibility has been lost by the main 3 parties how many times do I have to say that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:14 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

brussels, which is why we cannot throw out low life foreign scum like hate clerics..

credibility has been lost by the main 3 parties how many times do I have to say that...

://?roflmao?/: 

Hilarious again and still no answer to 3 questions now

I will help educate you, there is only one group of people that can enforce EU laws in this country.

The British Government, nobody else can and we already disregard many EU laws already, something you fail to grasp, hence why you are clueless

Which still leaves the one question you have avoided 10 times

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Here we go, Didge on a ramble of nonsensical tosh.... go and get your granny to put the kettle on and slap two crumpets in the toaster, its going to be a long evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Croissant wrote:Here we go, Didge on a ramble of nonsensical tosh.... go and get your granny to put the kettle on and slap two crumpets in the toaster, its going to be a long evening.

If its ramble you unhinged loon, then show othe riwse, over to you my boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:18 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I will help educate you, there is only one group of people that can enforce EU laws in this country.

The British Government, nobody else can  and we already disregard many EU laws already, something you fail to grasp, hence why you are clueless

rubbish we are not making our own laws they are clearly being forced upon us..

i have answered your question every time , the main 3 parties have no credibility at all, its all used up by their lies and uturns... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:19 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Croissant wrote:Here we go, Didge on a ramble of nonsensical tosh.... go and get your granny to put the kettle on and slap two crumpets in the toaster, its going to be a long evening.

If its ramble you unhinged loon, then show othe riwse, over to you my boy

oops didge is losing it the spelling is going... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:19 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

The British Government, nobody else can  and we already disregard many EU laws already, something you fail to grasp, hence why you are clueless

i have answered your question every time , the main 3 parties have no credibility at all, its all used up by their lies and uturns... Smile 

Its not rubbish but a fact we ourselves enact laws from the EU, others we do not, you are stupid to not realise that and again I had to answer two for you because you are so daft

Again you cannot answer the first one, hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:27 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Its not rubbish but a fact we ourselves enact laws from the EU, others we do not, you are stupid to not realise that and again I had to answer two for you because you are so daft

if we have signed away our sovereignty which I believe we have, the rules are being made for us..that is why we cannot control immigration or dispose of idiot hate clerics...

the three main parties have no credibility left, its all used up on lies and uturns.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:30 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

if we have signed away our sovereignty which I believe we have, the rules are being made for us..that is why we cannot control immigration or dispose of idiot hate clerics...

the three main parties have no credibility left, its all used up on lies and uturns.. Smile 

Absurd reply, so why have we been able to get away with not complying to EU rules?

Why is it nothing has happened to us for doing so

DOH, you talk shit, get an education you pea brain and that does not answer the question again, because it has nothing to do with any party specifically, but a general rule on the credibility of any party, being based on the below question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:06 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Absurd reply, so why have we been able to get away with not complying to EU rules?

DOH, you talk shit, get an education you pea brain and that does not answer the question again, because it has nothing to do with any party specifically, but a general rule on the credibility of any party, being based on the below question

So didge is once again pontificating on his world view - if you dont agree with the rules that you signed up to it doesnt matter just ignore them.

Honor, honesty, trustworthiness etc are presumably too old fashioned as concepts.

Obviously that sort of world view has no downside and there is no way that having lots of people believing in ignoring rules they dont like will not result in more and more crimes.

Sorry but I am old fashioned and I believe in the rule of law even where I disagree with the actual laws themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:19 pm

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

So didge is once again pontificating on his world view - if you dont agree with the rules that you signed up to it doesnt matter just ignore them.
Many do, which sort of makes the whole UKIP poklicy a tad of a joke, as why not just ignore the EU on what you want when coming to power, did you ever think of that, sort of hows more to the UKIP really is

Honor, honesty, trustworthiness etc are presumably too old fashioned as concepts.
No relevance to my points

Obviously that sort of world view has no downside and there is no way that having lots of people believing in ignoring rules they dont like will not result in more and more crimes.
Your worldview is to be gullible to the UKIP view, which is based upon fabrications

Sorry but I am old fashioned and I believe in the rule of law even where I disagree with the actual laws themselves.

Good for you that your are old fashioned that way, it has utterly no bearing on my points , also the fact youi don;t really like how I am so easily able to rubbish UKIP or maybe you could actually answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:26 pm

If you cannot see the danger of your world view it is pointless explaining it.

In a democracy it is about what people want - whether that is credibility or popularity is up to the people end of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:28 pm

sphinx wrote:If you cannot see the danger of your world view it is pointless explaining it.

In a democracy it is about what people want - whether that is credibility or popularity is up to the people end of.  

What danger, the bogeyman you have magiced up with UKIP?

Real democracy is giving people the vote on every action within that nation, so are you really talking about democracy or what you think it should be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:09 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

In which case Didge me old mucker...we are well and truely f****ed, since they are all cretins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:11 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

In which case Didge me old mucker...we are well and truely f****ed, since they are all cretins.

lol Hi Victor, each to their own I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:13 pm

now you tell me ONE party with CREDIBLE growth focused economic policies?????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:13 pm

sphinx wrote:If you cannot see the danger of your world view it is pointless explaining it.

didge doesn't want democracy he would force patients to take cancer drugs and withhold information from them..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:21 pm

heavenly father wrote:

didge doesn't want democracy he would force patients to take cancer drugs and withhold information from them..

Dear me, clearly you missed what real democracy is, under any party here, you would not get this, showing once again how clueless you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:22 pm

victorismyhero wrote:now you tell me ONE party with CREDIBLE growth focused economic policies?????????

Mine, seems working fine at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:31 pm

yeah??? really????

RUBBISH....only jobs being "made" at the moment are non-jobs.....agency stuff, zero hours contracts...multi share jobs...Little, if anything of substance...

what economic activity there is is based on yet another housing and credit bubble.

In the mean time, we have tens/hundreds of thousands being stigmatised, and abused in the press, Being abused by the very system that is supposed to help, and having the general (idiot) public turned against them....

70,000 deprived of any income WRONGLY...I do hope you are proud, but then you would cheer for THAT number to be made jobless????

How many have DIED as a DIRECT result of these policies...ONE is ONE TOO MANY....

Blood on their hands, and on the hands of their supporters.....

Go after those who are the REAL threat, the tax fraudsters....but no...they are your lords and masters and are too scary for you.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next