NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels - Page 3 Empty Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

ITV has been ordered to treat Ukip as a ‘major party’ in the run-up to the European Parliament elections in May.

In a landmark ruling, broadcasting regulator Ofcom last night said the anti-EU party’s success in previous Euro elections meant it should be put on a par with the other main parties.

ITV and Channel 5, which are regulated by Ofcom, were ordered to grant Ukip ‘major party status’ in the run-up to May’s elections, guaranteeing it increased coverage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2572591/Treat-Ukip-major-party-Ofcom-orders-TV-channels-Regulator-says-success-previous-Euro-elections-Labour-Tories-Lib-Dems.html

::%:: 

Back to top Go down

Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels - Page 3 Empty Re: Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:43 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Keith just stop being so silly, crime has fallen to claim otherwise is absurd and no I do not want you to leave but debate with sense

Thank you

But the police and those who produce statistics have said the figures can't be trusted didge.

Read again silly

https://fullfact.org/articles/dromey_unreliable_crime_statistics_rising_crime_dilnot-29345

Back to top Go down

Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels - Page 3 Empty Re: Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:46 am

UK Statistics Authority (January this year):

http://bbb-news.com/blog/2014/01/15/we-cant-trust-crime-figures-massive-blow-for-the-coalition-as-watchdog-say-police-statistics-are-unreliable/

I could get a news article from most of the past 10 years where it is proven that crime statistics are wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:48 am

BigAndy9 wrote:UK Statistics Authority  (January this year):

http://bbb-news.com/blog/2014/01/15/we-cant-trust-crime-figures-massive-blow-for-the-coalition-as-watchdog-say-police-statistics-are-unreliable/

I could get a news article from most of the past 10 years where it is proven that crime statistics are wrong.

Really, I do not think so, crime has fallen, even living daily can see that is has done so, if you want to believe in gobbledygook

See you later Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:59 am

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

No they dont.

They say that those who are here legally stay here - the only ones they want out are the illegals.

How can a person with free movement from an EU country be here illegally?

Sorry being UKIP I dont separate immigrants into groups according to country of origin.

However on a technicality any asylum seeker who came here from France is from an EU country and here illegally.

UKIPs policy is points based work permits with application to become permanent resident after a certain amount of time which will vary according to the progress made in getting the borders sorted and clearing those who are here illegally.

UKIP freely recognizes that many people who are here due to free movement within the EU do not and never did have any desire to remain here permanently - the fact that a large number would freely choose to leave an independent UK is used by some to "prove" that UKIP would kick people out - something that has never been policy for those legally here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:01 pm

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

How can a person with free movement from an EU country be here illegally?

Sorry being UKIP I dont separate immigrants into groups according to country of origin.

However on a technicality any asylum seeker who came here from France is from an EU country and here illegally.

UKIPs policy is points based work permits with application to become permanent resident after a certain amount of time which will vary according to the progress made in getting the borders sorted and clearing those who are here illegally.

UKIP freely recognizes that many people who are here due to free movement within the EU do not and never did have any desire to remain here permanently - the fact that a large number would freely choose to leave an independent UK is used by some to "prove" that UKIP would kick people out - something that has never been policy for those legally here.

Hilarious, so now it is assylum seekers, not people being sent back from the EU, sorry you just make it up as you go along and you really have been suckered in with their babble, and you once had sense, shame really.

So now you admit you think you know how actually wants to stay here is not a choice people will have because UKIP thinks they know who wants to stay here and will there be holding camps for these people by any chance. So we can go to any EU nation to move for life but for anyone coming here it is not the same and you think this will not place over 2 million ex pats in the EU in danger of losing their right to live there, utterly daft
You seriously have lost the plot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:20 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:UK Statistics Authority  (January this year):

Really, I do not think so, crime has fallen, even living daily can see that is has done so, if you want to believe in gobbledygook

See you later Andy
The BBC quoting statistics - gobbledygook? I don't think so!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Tess. wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

See you later Andy
The BBC quoting statistics - gobbledygook?  I don't think so!

What BBC stats, again absurd, so you understand how crimes is recorded tess?

try reading the link and then come back with a valid answer

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:26 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Hilarious, so now it is assylum seekers, not people being sent back from the EU, sorry you just make it up as you go along and you really have been suckered in with their babble, and you once had sense, shame really.

So now you admit you think you know how actually wants to stay here is not a choice people will have because UKIP thinks they know who wants to stay here and will there be holding camps for these people by any chance. So we can go to any EU nation to move for life but for anyone coming here it is not the same and you think this will not place over 2 million ex pats in the EU in danger of losing their right to live there, utterly daft  

Dont like your prejudice pointed out do you?

You asked how someone who had come from and EU country could be illegal - I told tyou.

You want to make out that there is a difference between people from the EU and people from the rest of the world.

The policy is clear - those who want to stay here will do so - if they want it to be temporary they will do so by work permit, those who wish to be permanent apply for permanent residence.

It will be similar to those horrible racist systems used by Canada Australia New Zealand etc.

If you have a problem with that fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 pm

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Really, what prejudice, don;t make me laugh, you could not bother me if you finally decided to engage your brain for once

You asked how someone who had come from and EU country could be illegal - I told tyou.
No you gave me alot of porkies

You want to make out that there is a difference between people from the EU and people from the rest of the world.
There is a difference at present, over 2 million Brits get to live within the EU with no restrictions, are you claiming otherwise?
DOH

The policy is clear - those who want to stay here will do so - if they want it to be temporary they will do so by work permit, those who wish to be permanent apply for permanent residence.
What about Brits living abroad in the EU as a repercussion of this new law, what will happen to them, or have you not even bothered to think about repercussions, or does your own selfish needs come before others?

It will be similar to those horrible racist systems used by Canada Australia New Zealand etc.

Yes I have a problem that you are not concerned if there could be consequences to many Brits already living abroad, because you are utterly not concerned what may happen to them and all could be kicked out just to appease Ukippers throwing their dummies out over who can come and live in the country And if worse comes to worse, how will you accommodate 2 million more Brits 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:10 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Really, what prejudice, don;t make me laugh, you could not bother me if you finally decided to engage your brain for once

No you gave me alot of porkies

There is a difference at present, over 2 million Brits get to live within the EU with no restrictions, are you claiming otherwise?
DOH

What about Brits living abroad in the EU as a repercussion of this new law, what will happen to them, or have you not even bothered to think about repercussions, or does your own selfish needs come before others?

Yes I have a problem that you are not concerned if there could be consequences to many Brits already living abroad, because you are utterly not concerned what may happen to them and all could be kicked out just to appease Ukippers throwing their dummies out over who can come and live in the country And if worse comes to worse, how will you accommodate 2 million more Brits 

Didge why do you insist on dividing the world into EU and non EU?  This is going to come as a shock to you buy millions of Brits live abroad not in the EU and guess what?  They manage fine.

As to why them being kicked out - the fact that you and others like you consider the possibility realistic enough for consideration speaks volumes about what people genuinely think about the EU - even when defending it they see it as behaving like a spoilt 4 year old child.

Incidentally the reason they are highly unlikely to be kicked out is the same reason the EU is highly unlikely to suddenly stick massive import duties on anything from the UK (the only reason I say highly unlikely rather than it not happening is because of people like you suggesting the possibility it might happen - that shakes my faith that those with power over millions will behave like adults and not cut their noses off to spite their faces) and that is because in both scenarios the EU has more to lose if the UK promptly reciprocated.  If the EU bangs taxes on UK imports then the UK will copy and it will cost the EU a lot lot more because they export more to us than we do to them.  If the EU kicks Brits out then the UK could  copy and again there are more EU residents here than there are Brits in the EU.

UKIP do not view EU and non EU as different.
UKIP will not remove anyone except those here illegally.
UKIP will not force anyone who wishes to leave to stay.

According to you the EU will kick out Brits - you obviously believe this will happen because you are criticizing UKIP for believing that the EU would behave the same as UKIP would and not kick anyone out. I know which side of this argument I want to be on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:22 pm

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Didge why do you insist on dividing the world into EU and non EU?  This is going to come as a shock to you buy millions of Brits live abroad not in the EU and guess what?  They manage fine.
Yes i know they do, but over 2 million live within the EU without restrictions, this may come as a shock to you, but this is a reality darling

As to why them being kicked out - the fact that you and others like you consider the possibility realistic enough for consideration speaks volumes about what people genuinely think about the EU - even when defending it they see it as behaving like a spoilt 4 year old child.
Hilarious, are you denying there is a possibility this could happen, take your time hun?

Incidentally the reason they are highly unlikely to be kicked out is the same reason the EU is highly unlikely to suddenly stick massive import duties on anything from the UK (the only reason I say highly unlikely rather than it not happening is because of people like you suggesting the possibility it might happen - that shakes my faith that those with power over millions will behave like adults and not cut their noses off to spite their faces) and that is because in both scenarios the EU has more to lose if the UK promptly reciprocated.  If the EU bangs taxes on UK imports then the UK will copy and it will cost the EU a lot lot more because they export more to us than we do to them.  If the EU kicks Brits out then the UK could  copy and again there are more EU residents here than there are Brits in the EU.

According to you the EU will kick out Brits - you obviously believe this will happen because you are criticizing UKIP for believing that the EU would behave the same as UKIP would and not kick anyone out.  I know which side of this argument I want to be on.

I never said it would happen, what did you fail to understand as being a possible consequence so again showing you have as much intelligence as a fruit bat, i will ask again

Can you rule out the possibility that with UKIP pulling out of the EU over 2 million Brits living within the EU could lose their rights to stay?

What contingency plans do you have to repatriate 2 millions ex pats ?

can you rule out Britain losing many rights to gain trading with many nations as to forfeiting its rights within the EU?

What contingency plans do you have in place for loss of trade abroad

Can you rule out the possibility of losing foreign businesses to Britain being as we lose our accreditation of being part of the EU?

What contingency do you have in place for this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:34 pm

Didge - are you in a mood with everybody?

Why the bold lettering?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:36 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Didge - are you in a mood with everybody?

Why the bold lettering?

No mood Andy, makes the questions stand out easier to read for some avoiding the possible reprecussions from their own selfish needs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:37 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

Why the bold lettering?

No mood Andy, makes the questions stand out easier to read for some avoiding the possible reprecussions from their own selfish needs

I don't believe sphinx is avoiding any questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Why the bold lettering?

i think didge is on her period... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Have just looked at some of your questions didge and it reminded me of one person's very good reason/answer for voting UKIP:

"I couldn't care less if we were a poorer nation financially, I just want my bloody country back, I want the people of Britain to run their own country, I want the British government to put British people first, so I'm voting UKIP."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

maybe not, what I am pointing out is the fact nobody does no the consequences of what would happen if we did leave, what is more important though is what contingency plans UKIP have for many of these possible outcomes.

For example another possibility:

A November 2013 poll of businesses by Business for Britain found that 5% of small businesses, 8% of medium-sized and 9% of large firms think they would close if Britain left the EU. That amounts to 53,000 businesses employing 1.5million people.

What contingency is in place by UKIP for the possible loss of so many jobs and business?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Have just looked at some of your questions didge and it reminded me of one person's very good reason/answer for voting UKIP:

"I couldn't care less if we were a poorer nation financially, I just want my bloody country back, I want the people of Britain to run their own country, I want the British government to put British people first, so I'm voting UKIP."

Which shows you are only caring about yourself and not caring in regards to the possible consequences of leaving the EU

Again the only group that can enforce EU law, is our own Government, so how has your country been taken, if it is because we abide by certain EU laws?

In other words the claims made on our nation losing rights are crap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:44 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Yes i know they do, but over 2 million live within the EU without restrictions, this may come as a shock to you, but this is a reality darling

Hilarious, are you denying there is a possibility this could happen, take your time hun?

According to you the EU will kick out Brits - you obviously believe this will happen because you are criticizing UKIP for believing that the EU would behave the same as UKIP would and not kick anyone out.  I know which side of this argument I want to be on.

I never said it would happen, what did you fail to understand as being a possible consequence so again showing you have as much intelligence as a fruit bat, i will ask again

Can you rule out the possibility that with UKIP pulling out of the EU over 2 million Brits living within the EU could lose their rights to stay?

can you rule out Britain losing many rights to gain trading with many nations as to forfeiting its rights within the EU?  

Can you rule out the possibility of losing foreign businesses to Britain being as we lose our accreditation of being part of the EU?

Why are people opposed to UKIP so worried that the EU is going to behave in such a way when it is clear that will harm them more than it does the UK?

Is the problem with UKIP the fact that they are the only ones who expect the EU to behave in a reasonable manner? Is the criticism aimed at UKIP to do with "for fuck sake dont upset them man you dont know what they can do" as exhibited by the thoroughly cowed parents of a spoiled brat who wont let anyone upset the little darling because they live in fear of the little darling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:44 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

maybe not, what I am pointing out is the fact nobody does no the consequences of what would happen if we did leave, what is more important though is what contingency plans UKIP have for many of these possible outcomes.

For example another possibility:

A November 2013 poll of businesses by Business for Britain found that 5% of small businesses, 8% of medium-sized and 9% of large firms think they would close if Britain left the EU. That amounts to 53,000 businesses employing 1.5million people.

What contingency is in place by UKIP for the possible loss of so many jobs and business?  

nobody does no, does he mean "know", Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:49 pm

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Why are people opposed to UKIP so worried that the EU is going to behave in such a way when it is clear that will harm them more than it does the UK?

Is the problem with UKIP the fact that they are the only ones who expect the EU to behave in a reasonable manner?  Is the criticism aimed at UKIP to do with "for fuck sake dont upset them man you dont know what they can do" as exhibited by the thoroughly cowed parents of a spoiled brat who wont let anyone upset the little darling because they live in fear of the little darling.

That did not answer my questions did it, we are talking about possible outcomes, which now seem to frighten you from answering which is odd, surely you have thought of contingencies Sphinx.

The fact is they want out of the EU, when the EU has no power over us, which makes their view rather absurd, the fact is you want people to vote for you and yet cannot answer simple possibilities can you.

Can you rule out any of my questions?

No, so if you cannot rule them out as a possibility or even offer contingencies for any eventuality, what faith are people going to have in such a party, when clearly they are ill prepared for any outcome.

So good copout, but try again, here this will do for a start:

Leaving EU would ‘shut 53,000 UK businesses’

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/politics/article3911588.ece

So what is your contingency for this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:16 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Is the problem with UKIP the fact that they are the only ones who expect the EU to behave in a reasonable manner?  Is the criticism aimed at UKIP to do with "for fuck sake dont upset them man you dont know what they can do" as exhibited by the thoroughly cowed parents of a spoiled brat who wont let anyone upset the little darling because they live in fear of the little darling.

That did not answer my questions did it, we are talking about possible outcomes, which now seem to frighten you from answering which is odd, surely you have thought of contingencies Sphinx.

The fact is they want out of the EU, when the EU has no power over us, which makes their view rather absurd, the fact is you want people to vote for you and yet cannot answer simple possibilities can you.

No, so if you cannot rule them out as a possibility or even offer contingencies for any eventuality, what faith are people going to have in such a party, when clearly they are ill prepared for any outcome.

So what the pro EUs argument actually comes down to is.............dont leave the EU because you will have to deal with them being really really nasty and vindictive.

As you have been unable to work out the answer you want from the points I have made I will reduce it down to Peter and Jane reader level for you.

If the EU decides to eject the Brits living there Britain will eject the EUs living here - as there are more of the latter than there are of the former this will mean the UK ends up with a smaller population even after taking them back in and putting them where the evictees were previously while the EU gets stuck with having to take in more people that it kicked out.

As for jobs businesses etc I think you might find that UKIP are rather further ahead of you on that than you believe. The figures are being independently calculated and will be released when appropriate for the general election as they are subject to constant revision and UKIP learned its lesson in 2009/10 early policy release saw its ideas hijacked by other parties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:24 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Laughing out loud?

Will that do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:59 pm

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

So what the pro EUs argument actually comes down to is.............dont leave the EU because you will have to deal with them being really really nasty and vindictive.

As you have been unable to work out the answer you want from the points I have made I will reduce it down to Peter and Jane reader level for you.

If the EU decides to eject the Brits living there Britain will eject the EUs living here - as there are more of the latter than there are of the former this will mean the UK ends up with a smaller population even after taking them back in and putting them where the evictees were previously while the EU gets stuck with having to take in more people that it kicked out.

As for jobs businesses etc I think you might find that UKIP are rather further ahead of you on that than you believe.  The figures are being independently calculated and will be released when appropriate for the general election as they are subject to constant revision and UKIP learned its lesson in 2009/10 early policy release saw its ideas hijacked by other parties.

Seriously are you incapable of answering simple questions, so basically your answers was lots of bluff and bluster.

How on earth are you to allay fears of potential voters if you keep trying to squirm out of answering?

So you failed to answer contingency plans or the loss of business, what an imbecile and UKIP drone

The reality is you lose millions of working EU workers and gain 2 million mainly non working British ex-pats, creating a business crises, bravo, you have just placed many companies here under a severe strain of work power many will no doubt have to shut up shot and move to within the EU to gain people to employ, being as most of the EU people here are in employment, let alone the ones in specialist roles. There you have the first idiotic contingency with UKIP, in other words, UK meltdown, bang goes the economy, businesses leave, no confidence in the UK, pound collapses and all to satisfy a spoilt child wanting to leave the EU not having the first clue of any consequences.

So we already know up to 1.5 million people will lose there jobs due to businesses going, let alone how many more because all the ex-pats we get back 80% are retired, so what has Sphinx offered to solve this problem.
UKIP have a plan, bravo, what the fuckity fuck is it? 

So lets hit Sphinx with some more conundrums:

What about WTO rules?

British dairy exports would incur an import tax of 55% to reach the EU market, with tariffs on some items of more than 200%. Cheddar cheese would face a tariff of €167 per 100kg; the mark-up on Stilton would be €141. Average tariffs on clothing would push up their price in European markets by 12%. Parts of Britain’s car industry would move out. British-based producers would face a 4% tariff on car-equipment sales to the EU.”

EU exports account for 14% of our GDP but we wouldn’t have a single vote over the rules for those exports, thus placing financial disaster on companies reliant on EU exports

Boom, more businesses down the toilet, and your contingency for this?.

Sorry are you convincing anyone you have an policies yet, or the fact you will convince nobody and neither will UKIP once under the spotlight if they cannot deal with the coming problems that will face them with a world outside the EU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:05 pm

A message to LibLabCon, from the people of Britain:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:12 pm

PhilDidge wrote:A message to UKIP

Have you had a lobotomy or something Didge? That post was more on the level of Catman's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:13 pm

A lot of his posts have been today.

It's the didge of old that we used to see on inaflip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:15 pm

Tess. wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:A message to UKIP

Have you had a lobotomy or something Didge? That post was more on the level of Catman's.

I thought you'd done the forum a favour and fucked off, Tess the dog....Shame. Sad

Last edited by Catman on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:15 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:A lot of his posts have been today.

So basically another UKIP supporter cannot refute my points and instead wants to debate about me

PMSL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Tess. wrote:

Because Tess, I am so utterly bored of the self serving sanctified bullshit that Sphinx preaches on UKIP, when she has not the first scooby doo what the hell she is talking about and I see the reality of an honest debate over staying or leaving the EU, instead you get the usual bull promoted from Sphinx on this, so am sorry its time she got a reality check

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:19 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:A lot of his posts have been today.

So basically another UKIP supporter cannot refute my points and instead wants to debate about me

PMSL

You haven't requested I refute any points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:20 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

PMSL

Bit pointless if you cannot being as you support them Andy, never mind, you are always welcome to try, as if you cannot back your party, you are not going to win over many people, but then if your absurd methodology on foreigners commiting murders in the UK is anything to go by, I am really not suprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:22 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Bit pointless if you cannot being as you support them Andy, never mind, you are always welcome to try, as if you cannot back your party, you are not going to win over many people, but then if your absurd methodology on foreigners commiting murders in the UK is anything to go by, I am really not suprised

Errrm... none of that makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:24 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Errrm... none of that makes sense.

Yes I know none of your poor methodology makes any sense, glad you are finally getting to see that at last, well done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Catman wrote:
Tess. wrote:

I thought you'd done the forum a favour and fucked off, Tess the dog....Shame. Sad

Ukip must be treated as a major party and given more airtime in run-up to Euro elections, Ofcom orders TV channels - Page 3 Posses10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:32 pm

Catman wrote:

Why on earth do you want people to leave?
Tess is way more liked than you will ever be, so many would see her going as a loss, I doubt the same would be felt if you did, so stop being an arse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:34 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Tess is way more liked than you will ever be, so many would see her going as a loss, I doubt the same would be felt if you did, so stop being an arse

Not very nice didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:49 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

You aren't exactly liked on here by many more, you're just too up your own arse to realise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:51 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Not very nice didge.

So where was your comment to Catman when he was not being nice to Tess, oh I forgot you missed that part to say anything but just wanted to be a clever wally onto me

Yeah take the bull elsewhere buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You aren't exactly liked on here by many more, you're just too up your own arse to realise.

Not concerned if I am or not, things like that are of little importance to me, what is importance is a weasel like yourself stops attacking posters for no reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:54 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

At least he isn't foul-mouthed and abusive on almost every post, and doesn't try to drive people away from the forum like you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:56 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Not concerned if I am or not, things like that are of little importance to me, what is importance is a weasel like yourself stops attacking posters for no reason

She made the first comment to me you fucking ignorant little prick.  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Tess. wrote:
Catman wrote:

At least he isn't foul-mouthed and abusive on almost every post, and doesn't try to drive people away from the forum like you do.

Cry me a river you stupid old dog.  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Really?
Since day one you have been abusing her so stop with all the fucking bullshit you pathetic little worm, now go and do what you do best and drown your sorrows you pathetic waste of oxygen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Catman wrote:
Tess. wrote:

Cry me a river you stupid old dog.  Razz 

I'm humping your face bitch fuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:03 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Really?
Since day one you have been abusing her so stop with all the fucking bullshit you pathetic little worm, now go and do what you do best and drown your sorrows you pathetic waste of oxygen

Make me, you brainless little RW scumbag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:08 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Really?

Make you, no need, no doubt you already are half way through countless bottles of scotch already supplemented by your benefits, whilst claiming to be a carer, yeah we have heard all your bullshit claims, so you wanna be a right bastard, I can be a fucking total nightmare back to you.
As if reason does not work, then being a right fucker to you might get you to stop being a right total fuckwit.

So go and have good little cry over the fact you are nothing but a stain on society

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:12 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Make you, no need, no doubt you already are half way through countless bottles of scotch already supplemented by your benefits, whilst claiming to be a carer, yeah we have heard all your bullshit claims, so you wanna be a right bastard, I can be a fucking total nightmare back to you.
As if reason does not work, then being a right fucker to you might get you to stop being a right total fuckwit.

So go and have good little cry over the fact you are nothing but a stain on society

You will never get one over on me, you foul trail of cat vomit.
You fucking claim to work, but you post on here almose 24/7
You lying piece of shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You will never get one over on me, you foul trail of cat vomit.
You fucking claim to work, but you post on here almose 24/7
You lying piece of shit.

Really, shall I do as you do and start abusing those closet and dearest to you as you have done on here to people whilst you were so fucked out of your brain?
The fact is you are not fit to be caring of anything let alone a poor sick man, I pity the fact he has to live with such a vile drunk, if there is any justice in the world he will see the light and be shot of you.

As I said, you wanna fucking play hard ball, you fucking got it and well over due you pathetic worm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next