NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meghan the bully.

+13
Didgee
Andy
Eilzel
Cass
Fred Moletrousers
gelico
Tommy Monk
HoratioTarr
Maddog
JulesV
Original Quill
Vintage
Syl
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Meghan the bully. - Page 3 Empty Meghan the bully.

Post by Syl Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Though as these accusations came to light in 2018 I wonder why they are only being addressed (with lots of publicity) by the palace now....just days before the Oprah interview is aired both in the US and a day later in the UK? scratch

Harry and Meghans antics are now being likened to Edward and Mrs Simpsons treachery.
A slight over exaggeration methinks. lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Meghan the bully. - Page 3 Empty Re: Meghan the bully.

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Meghan the bully. - Page 3 725547_2058316_a_updates

Maybe he's more German than Quill thinks? Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:24 pm

Meghan the bully. - Page 3 Fb_im162
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:24 pm

Meghan the bully. - Page 3 Fb_im163
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:27 pm

Meghan the bully. - Page 3 Fb_im164
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:06 pm

Sounds to me more like Meghan and Harry are the ones being bullied.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:07 pm

Maddog wrote:Maybe he's more German than Quill thinks?

Classic pictures of what the Royal family really is...and where it will lead. Ty, Red. And, kudos to Harry and Meg's for wanting to pull out.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:09 pm

Lurker wrote:Sounds to me more like Meghan and Harry are the ones being bullied.

Poor things. They probably need a hug.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:Maybe he's more German than Quill thinks?

Classic pictures of what the Royal family really is...and where it will lead.  Ty, Red.  And, kudos to Harry and Meg's for wanting to pull out.

Maybe Harry and Meg will start the Fourth Reich.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

They are both multi millionaires, given a £30 million wedding and given a lovely house to live in which had £2 million spent on doing it up... They had staff doing everything for them and they could do pretty much whatever they wanted, and all they had to do was turn up to a few all expenses paid events and smile and wave a bit...

But that was too much of a hard life for them?

And they were "trapped"...?

Bollocks to the pair of them, the ungrateful twats!

The root of the problem, Tommy, was that Megan thought that being a senior member of the royal family, and a duchess to boot, meant living in a splendid palace surrounded by flunkies who would bow  and scrape as they served she and her sycophantic “celebrity” pals like the Beckhams with Earl Grey tea in gold rimmed china cups and delicate cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off.

What she didn’t expect was that in exchange for the key to the civil list bank, senior members of “the firm” are expected to get off their arses on a freezing cold November day and go to some godforsaken run down council estate in Rotherham and mix with the flat-capped hoi-poloi while opening a new municipal swimming baths.

I feel desperately sorry for Harry, who in terms of real popularity and genuine star quality was the family equivalent of the marvellous Princess Anne. (my own little tale of her coming up in your thread soon, Andy)

Sadly, I fear that he has burned his boats too spectacularly with his implied criticism of his father, our future king, and the inevitable fallout from the innuendo that will inevitably tear the family even further apart over the allegation of naked racism.

All I hope is that all this nastiness is being held back, as far as possible, from the sick and frail old Duke of Edinburgh as he lies in hospital with an obviously weak heart.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:26 pm

Fred M. wrote:The root of the problem, Tommy, was that Megan thought that being a senior member of the royal family, and a duchess to boot, meant living in a splendid palace surrounded by flunkies who would bow and scrape as they served she and her sycophantic “celebrity” pals like the Beckhams with Earl Grey tea in gold rimmed china cups and delicate cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off.

Sounds like the Hanover's...free lunch, easy ride, soft cushions. Rolling Eyes

Face it, as far as Royals go...Germans don't cut it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:35 pm

"A palace statement on behalf of the Queen said:

The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan.

“The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately. Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members.”
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred M. wrote:The root of the problem, Tommy, was that Megan thought that being a senior member of the royal family, and a duchess to boot, meant living in a splendid palace surrounded by flunkies who would bow and scrape as they served she and her sycophantic “celebrity” pals like the Beckhams with Earl Grey tea in gold rimmed china cups and delicate cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off.

Sounds like the Hanover's...free lunch, easy ride, soft cushions. Rolling Eyes

Face it, as far as Royals go...Germans don't cut it.

Yes, Quill, but as I implied it was an assumption on the part of the Duchess of Sussex. Most of “the royals” work bloody hard, and as well as carrying out many, many  functions in the U.K. they make Commonwealth and international visits that may sound exciting and adventurous to the rest of us must be physically and mentally demanding.

The relatively few who derive an income from the Civil List funds granted by Parliament do earn it. Really. They become patrons of a whole galaxy of charities and worthy causes that derive enormous prestige - and income and support - from that.

Megan clearly did not wish to abide by the rules of that particular game, and her petulance has cost Harry what he cherished most...his work with and support of charities supporting the armed forces in which he served with such bravery.

OK... so the family are part German. George 1 of Hanover couldn’t even speak English, but I suspect that William 1 had a bit of a problem with Anglo Saxon when the he turned up on the south coast and said “I’m your king.”

It’s called history, Quill. We odd little people in “Englandland” as the caricatures of George Bush called us, are bloody proud of our history Or at least some of us are. My double-barrelled surname is part Scottish (and I’m proud of it) and part Anglo Saxon. I am probably descended from the Brigante tribe, who enjoyed sticking spears in Roman soldiers, though I might well be part Norwegian (Vikings), Italian (Romans), French (Normans), or German. Who knows? Who cares?

Our most recent royal family probably has bits of Dutch, Greek and Russian blood in there. So what?

All I know, from my personal perspective, is that I once, as a member of the armed forces,  swore an oath of loyalty and allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, her heirs and successors, and to put it bluntly I fucking well resent the way in which our royal family is being publicly trashed by the Afro/CaribbeanAmerican lady to whom  we so recently offered a genuine and heartfelt welcome.

That’s my feeling. If it ain’t “right on”, woke and racist..then so be it.

Last edited by Fred Moletrousers on Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Vintage likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
How do you know any of that, or anything she says, is true?
Cass could ask you this very same question that you are asking her, about the people YOU believe.
Especially given that you swore blind that you would not watch even a second of the interview.

Yet here you are pontificating your head off like you are privy to their personal lives, their intimate conversations and their innermost thoughts and feelings.

Oh and btw, the £2million refit of the cottage you were moaning about? They paid every penny back when people started moaning. Even tho they barely lived 5 minutes in the house.  I doubt they spent a single night in it. They've spent £2million for something they never used.

Maddog wrote:
Lurker wrote:Sounds to me more like Meghan and Harry are the ones being bullied.
Poor things. They probably need a hug.  
When SHE was the one accused of bullying [which is actually the title of the thread] did you sarcastically say her alleged victims needed a hug?

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:50 pm

I think it's really sad that, as the inevitable end of the Queens reign must be approaching, all her dedication and devotion to duty towards this country and other commonwealth countries, is being clouded by all this unnecessary racist name calling.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:59 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

They are both multi millionaires, given a £30 million wedding and given a lovely house to live in which had £2 million spent on doing it up... They had staff doing everything for them and they could do pretty much whatever they wanted, and all they had to do was turn up to a few all expenses paid events and smile and wave a bit...

The root of the problem, Tommy, was that Megan ........
You are basically agreeing with someone who is LYING that Meghan was too lazy to perform a few minor royal ceremonial jobs and found it all too ''hard''.
You are also talking as if Harry who was a frontline soldier had no say in any of this, when if fact he said it was HIS idea to flee a toxic hateful environment where they had a barrage of hateful mail everyday, because he did not want history repeating itself and his wife hounded to her death like his mother was.

When she got pregnant the first time deranged haters on social media and youtube were screaming ''I hope she loses the baby.'' The only way your brand of bias differs from those mean haters is in magnitude. IE you would not go that low - but you'd leave no one in doubt that you are a hater.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:01 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

The root of the problem, Tommy, was that Megan thought that being a senior member of the royal family, and a duchess to boot, meant living in a splendid palace surrounded by flunkies who would bow  and scrape as they served she and her sycophantic “celebrity” pals like the Beckhams with Earl Grey tea in gold rimmed china cups and delicate cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off.

What she didn’t expect was that in exchange for the key to the civil list bank, senior members of “the firm” are expected to get off their arses on a freezing cold November day and go to some godforsaken run down council estate in Rotherham and mix with the flat-capped hoi-poloi while opening a new municipal swimming baths.

I feel desperately sorry for Harry, who in terms of real popularity and genuine star quality was the family equivalent of the marvellous Princess Anne. (my own little tale of her coming up in your thread soon, Andy)

Sadly, I fear that he has burned his boats too spectacularly with his implied criticism of his father, our future king, and the inevitable fallout from the innuendo that will inevitably tear the family even further apart over the allegation of naked racism.

All I hope is that all this nastiness is being held back, as far as possible, from the sick and frail old Duke of Edinburgh as he lies in hospital with an obviously weak heart.

I think you're right Moley.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:16 pm

Syl wrote:I was interested in what he had to say, but he didn't get the chance to say much. What he did say was quite telling.

I feel really sorry for Harry, he has given up everything, Meghan on the other hand has gained an enormous amount.
Meghan initially gave up everything too, for Harry, she left her country, her family, her friends, she retired from her profession, she gave up her social media blogs and followers and she changed her religious denomination. For a new life with her new husband in a country far from home.

Didgee wrote:Always two sides to a story
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/03/08/royals-case-defence-against-harry-meghans-claims/
How we come to know the full truth is more difficult and hence I remain neutral until more is known
You are neutral? I am shocked. What's stopping you from joining the shrill howling pitchfork mob on social media, and smug judgemental hacks like Piers Morgan and his gang?

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:22 pm

Syl wrote:

"A palace statement on behalf of the Queen said:

The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan.

“The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately. Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members.”

That's Queen talk for "The bloody Yank is full of shit". Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:23 pm

Meghan's father, as expected, had to muscle into the drama and have his say.

But what he did say was quite possibly what could have happened re the colour of the babies skin.

People do muse about what a baby may look like when it's born, will he take after his mum or dad? Will he have ginger hair (like Harry) or have a dark complexion (like his mum)

If Harry was already on edge about the criticism Meghan was receiving in the media....and some of it was vile there is no doubt about that, he could have taken a light hearted comment the wrong way...and then repeated it to Meghan....and from then it was exaggerated and become totally racist.

Is that not a possibility?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:27 pm

JulesV wrote:
Syl wrote:I was interested in what he had to say, but he didn't get the chance to say much. What he did say was quite telling.

I feel really sorry for Harry, he has given up everything, Meghan on the other hand has gained an enormous amount.
Meghan initially gave up everything too, for Harry, she left her country, her family, her friends, she retired from her profession, she gave up her social media blogs and followers and she changed her religious denomination. For a new life with her new husband in a country far from home.

And now it's come full circle, she is back home surrounded by the people and the life she left, with more fame and fortune than even she could have ever dreant of....and Harry is estranged from all his family, friends, and the life he was born into, one which he seemed very happy to live pre Meghan.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:34 pm

In the interests of British American relations, I think they should live in Australia or Canada.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:47 pm

Syl wrote:Meghan's father, as expected, had to muscle into the drama and have his say.

But what he did say was quite possibly what could have happened re the colour of the babies skin.

People do muse about what a baby may look like when it's born, will he take after his mum or dad? Will he have ginger hair (like Harry) or have a dark complexion (like his mum)

If Harry was already on edge about the criticism Meghan was receiving in the media....and some of it was vile there is no doubt about that, he could have taken a light hearted comment the wrong way...and then repeated it to Meghan....and from then it was exaggerated and become totally racist.

He's not that bright, is he? I mean, you get intelligent and well educated people who don't have a speck of common sense. To watch the pair of them trash his grandmother was just horrible. When you attack the Monarchy, you attack her. She is the Monarchy. This is his family. I'd have sooner flown to the fucking moon than done this to my loved ones. If someone had said anything derogatory about my wife or child, I'd have tackled it full on there and then, not waited until I could spill my guts to millions of people.

If the Queen didn't want to speak to Harry that time, has it occurred to him that she might not have been able to face it? That at 95 years old, it's all she can do to keep body and soul together being the figurehead of the UK, and she might, just might, be weary to her bones of all the drama?

And all that shite about Charles cutting Harry off financially? He's a 36 year old man, FFS! Can't go out and earn his own? Can't live off the tens of millions his mother left him? Charles gave him millions when he first went to the States. Millions. How can you respect a man who expects daddy to keep forking out for him?

The pair of them live 70 miles away from Meghan's father, and he's not seen them since they got married, and never seen his grandchild. How can you do that? How can you be so unforgiving? When he was having heart surgery, not even a phone call to see how he was. No visit. Nothing.

The tabloids are a nightmare. Everyone knows that. But Meghan saying she had no way of knowing how bad it would be, and she knew nothing of Harry before she met him, is another crock of shit. Everyone on the planet knows what happened to Diana and everyone on the planet knows about the Royals.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Vintage and Maddog like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:54 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:Meghan's father, as expected, had to muscle into the drama and have his say.

He's not that bright, is he?   I mean, you get intelligent and well educated people who don't have a speck of common sense.   To watch the pair of them trash his grandmother was just horrible.   When you attack the Monarchy, you attack her.   She is the Monarchy.    This is his family.   I'd have sooner flown to the fucking moon than done this to my loved ones.   If someone had said anything derogatory about my wife or child, I'd have tackled it full on there and then, not waited until I could spill my guts to millions of people.  

If the Queen didn't want to speak to Harry that time, has it occurred to him that she might not have been able to face it?   That at 95 years old, it's all she can do to keep body and soul together being the figurehead of the UK, and she might, just might, be weary to her bones of all the drama?  

And all that shite about Charles cutting Harry off financially?  He's a 36 year old man, FFS!   Can't go out and earn his own?  Can't live off the tens of millions his mother left him?  Charles gave him millions when he first went to the States.   Millions.   How can you respect a man who expects daddy to keep forking out for him?  

The pair of them live 70 miles away from Meghan's father, and he's not seen them since they got married, and never seen his grandchild.  How can you do that?   How can you be so unforgiving?   When he was having heart surgery, not even a phone call to see how he was.  No visit.  Nothing.  

The tabloids are a nightmare.   Everyone knows that.  But Meghan saying she had no way of knowing how bad it would be, and she knew nothing of Harry before she met him,  is another crock of shit.   Everyone on the planet knows what happened to Diana and everyone on the planet knows about the Royals.  

She knew all about the royals, that's why she picked Harry. It wasn't for his good looks.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:56 pm

Syl wrote:
JulesV wrote:

And now it's come full circle, she is back home surrounded by the people and the life she left, with more fame and fortune than even she could have ever dreant of....and Harry is estranged from all his family, friends, and the life he was born into, one which he  seemed very happy to live pre Meghan.

He'll wake up on day and realise what he's done. Diana regretted that interview she gave. He'll be the same. Philip will die soon, and then the Queen and with her demise the end of an era.

Contrary what a lot of people believe, and those clowns who take Netflix The Crown as gospel, the major royals aren't just dead wood. They work almost constantly to bring money into the UK and also to the multitude of charities they are patrons of. The royals, in fact, brought in £430 million more than they cost us last year, leaving other royals such as the Spanish or Belgian ones lagging far behind. In the past five years they have contributed £2.8 billion to the UK economy.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Fred Moletrousers likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:58 pm

Maddog wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

He's not that bright, is he?   I mean, you get intelligent and well educated people who don't have a speck of common sense.   To watch the pair of them trash his grandmother was just horrible.   When you attack the Monarchy, you attack her.   She is the Monarchy.    This is his family.   I'd have sooner flown to the fucking moon than done this to my loved ones.   If someone had said anything derogatory about my wife or child, I'd have tackled it full on there and then, not waited until I could spill my guts to millions of people.  

If the Queen didn't want to speak to Harry that time, has it occurred to him that she might not have been able to face it?   That at 95 years old, it's all she can do to keep body and soul together being the figurehead of the UK, and she might, just might, be weary to her bones of all the drama?  

And all that shite about Charles cutting Harry off financially?  He's a 36 year old man, FFS!   Can't go out and earn his own?  Can't live off the tens of millions his mother left him?  Charles gave him millions when he first went to the States.   Millions.   How can you respect a man who expects daddy to keep forking out for him?  

The pair of them live 70 miles away from Meghan's father, and he's not seen them since they got married, and never seen his grandchild.  How can you do that?   How can you be so unforgiving?   When he was having heart surgery, not even a phone call to see how he was.  No visit.  Nothing.  

The tabloids are a nightmare.   Everyone knows that.  But Meghan saying she had no way of knowing how bad it would be, and she knew nothing of Harry before she met him,  is another crock of shit.   Everyone on the planet knows what happened to Diana and everyone on the planet knows about the Royals.  

She knew all about the royals, that's why she picked Harry. It wasn't for his good looks.

I don't think he's ugly. I think he's tall and slim and attractive, and quite a catch for most women. I thought he looked so handsome in his uniform on the day he got married. He and his brother. Diana would have been so proud of them. I think she'd be appalled by all this.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

This is what gets me tbh.

I've seen  his side

he was papped for months on end looking bad in photos.  he was gullible enough to trust someone who said we can change that, improve your image etc.  I can understand why he would want that.    one bloody error that he only saw in hindsight that he had been used by the media.  he was perhaps foolish to have trusted them but that's all.  If he felt he had to lie to meghan about that, i question why?

He has also apologised for that 100s of times. there is something so cold and calculated and vindictive about the way they have both treated him but Harry follows her lead in everything

one of the chief ingredients of compassion is forgiveness.  to my mind until she can achieve that small thing, she needs to keep the word ''compassion'' out of her mouth and off her website

to me she is the epitome of fakery

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:04 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I don't think he's ugly.  I think he's tall and slim and attractive, and quite a catch for most women.  I thought he looked so handsome in his uniform on the day he got married.   He and his brother.  Diana would have been so proud of them.   I think she'd be appalled by all this.

He's not ugly. In Hollywood terms he would be a good supporting actor, not a lead.

He's Goose in Top Gun, not Maverick.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:09 pm

Maddog wrote:In the interests of British American relations, I think they should live in Australia or Canada.

D’accord. Her Majesty’s High Commissioner to Australia would have been a splendid appointment, and might well have seen off the apparently inevitable move of that great Commonwealth country to a final break from their historic ties.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:14 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I don't think he's ugly.  I think he's tall and slim and attractive, and quite a catch for most women.  I thought he looked so handsome in his uniform on the day he got married.   He and his brother.  Diana would have been so proud of them.   I think she'd be appalled by all this.

Have you compared some of his photos with the famous Holbein portrait of his illustrious ancestor Henry V111?
It’s uncanny.
Henry was not always the bloated, murderous tyrant of history...he was a magnificent specimen of manhood until his dreadful accident on the jousting field and descent into ill Heath and tyranny.
I have always been fascinated by this...and maybe I’m not the only one.

Last edited by Fred Moletrousers on Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:17 pm

I don't understand how he could do this to his family and particularly his grandmother who he declares he has great respect for, wouldn't like to see what he'd do if he hated her and them.
How can he possibly think he's had his say so now he'll draw a line under it and mend bridges with his brother and the rest of the family presumably when he knows they don't really have the possibility of reply? Does he seriously think everything will be hunky dory with William and him by June?
Harry knows they lied on many things, Archie has a title traditionally he can use one of his father's titles and in due course when Charles is king he will become Prince Archie that's a fact.
Apparently the Queen offered prince as a title at his birth and they refused - it is documented by Harry that they refused a title so Archie could live a more normal life.
For people who don't understand how this works it looks bad and either Meghan knows this and doesn't care that she's lying or she didn't listen when it was explained.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:24 pm

Syl wrote:
JulesV wrote:

And now it's come full circle, she is back home surrounded by the people and the life she left, with more fame and fortune than even she could have ever dreant of....and Harry is estranged from all his family, friends, and the life he was born into, one which he  seemed very happy to live pre Meghan.

She's back where she wants to be, and that was her agenda from the start. Gave her up social media blogs? Oh, that must have been awful for her. Was she dragged kicking and screaming down that aisle? Such a strong, independent free thinking emancipated woman as her wouldn't be that stupid surely, to be duped into marrying into such a ghastly world famous family?

I have every sympathy for anyone who's the victim of racism, sexism, ageism, homophobia etc. But there's more than a touch of mendacity and hypocrisy going on with these two.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Tommy Monk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:32 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Have you compared some of his photos with the famous Holbein portrait of his illustrious ancestor Henry V111?
It’s uncanny.
Henry was not always the bloated, murderous tyrant of history...he was a magnificent specimen of manhood until his dreadful accident on the jousting field and descent into ill Heath and tyranny.

Are you saying all ginger people look alike?

Now, if you'd have compared Meghan to some tyrannical person of colour from history, say Idi Amin, that would be deemed an outrage...but it's OK to do it with Harry?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:34 pm

Did anyone see Piers Morgan's flounce on Good Morning Britain? I have to say, it reminded me of forums.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:38 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

It’s uncanny.

Not really.

All I'm saying is he isn't Hollywood leading man material.

He's a decent looking guy. Like say Ed Sheehan or whatever his name is.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:40 pm

Never mind. I thought Fred was talking to me.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:48 pm

Fred M. wrote:Our most recent royal family probably has bits of Dutch, Greek and Russian blood in there.

There is no Greek in the Royal family.  And Victoria's daughter married into the Russian family, but didn't take anything from it.  Phillip was the son of Prince Andrew, whose father was appointed George I of Hellenes, but whose real name was the Germanic-Danish Wilhelm, son of Christian IX of Denmark.  They were Greeks only by assignment: Wilhelm (George I) accepted the throne of Greece, while in fact a member of the Royal family of Denmark.

While Philip's father was Dane, his mother was Princess Alice of Battenberg, a great granddaughter of Queen Victoria.  The great city of Battenberg no longer exists.  It never did reach the population of 6,000 people, and was a dot on the River Elder, to the west of its drain into the River Weser.  It lies in the Ederbergland, or Eder Highland, to which the Burgwald abutting the town to the east also belongs, on the southern edge of the Sauerland and the Rothaargebirge.  Today, it has been incorporated into the greater district of Waldeck, Frankenberg.

Phillip’s maternal uncle devised an Anglicized name for the family, which became Mountbatten. He did this in order to avoid the obvious Germanic overtones of their real German-Danish name during WWI.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:04 pm

JulesV wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

The root of the problem, Tommy, was that Megan ........
You are basically agreeing with someone who is LYING that Meghan was too lazy to perform a few minor royal ceremonial jobs and found it all too ''hard''.
You are also talking as if Harry who was a frontline soldier had no say in any of this, when if fact he said it was HIS idea to flee a toxic hateful environment where they had a barrage of hateful mail everyday, because he did not want history repeating itself and his wife hounded to her death like his mother was.

When she got pregnant the first time deranged haters on social media and youtube were screaming ''I hope she loses the baby.'' The only way your brand of bias differs from those mean haters is in magnitude. IE you would not go that low - but you'd leave no one in doubt that you are a hater.

If you wish to equate me with those who would have wised that the Duchess of Sussex would lose her baby, then that is your mistaken and obscene prerogative. You are, however, entirely wrong.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:11 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
JulesV wrote:

If you wish to equate me with those who would have wised  that the Duchess of Sussex would lose her baby, then that is your mistaken and obscene prerogative. You are, however, entirely wrong.

I think she was pointing that out, Fred. You are of course free to disavow it, and take the high ground with the rest of us.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred M. wrote:Our most recent royal family probably has bits of Dutch, Greek and Russian blood in there.

There is no Greek in the Royal family.  And Victoria's daughter married into the Russian family, but didn't take anything from it.  Phillip was the son of Prince Andrew, whose father was appointed George I of Hellenes, but whose real name was the Germanic-Danish Wilhelm, son of Christian IX of Denmark.  They were Greeks only by assignment: Wilhelm (George I) accepted the throne of Greece, while in fact a member of the Royal family of Denmark.

While Philip's father was Dane, his mother was Princess Alice of Battenberg, a great granddaughter of Queen Victoria.  The great city of Battenberg no longer exists.  It never did reach the population of 6,000 people, and was a dot on the River Elder, to the west of its drain into the River Weser.  It lies in the Ederbergland, or Eder Highland, to which the Burgwald abutting the town to the east also belongs, on the southern edge of the Sauerland and the Rothaargebirge.  Today, it has been incorporated into the greater district of Waldeck, Frankenberg.

Phillip’s maternal uncle devised an Anglicized name for the family, which became Mountbatten. He did this in order to avoid the obvious Germanic overtones of their real German-Danish name during WWI.

Phillips’s mother, the deeply religious and reclusive Princess Alice of Greece, was married to Prince Andrew of Greece. Without going into the genealogy of the royal family too deeply, Queen Elizabeth and Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, are third cousins. All the fault of the prolific Queen Victoria and the, er, superbly fertile Prince Albert of course.....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

If you wish to equate me with those who would have wised  that the Duchess of Sussex would lose her baby, then that is your mistaken and obscene prerogative. You are, however, entirely wrong.

I think she was pointing that out, Fred.  You are of course free to disavow it, and take the high ground with the rest of us.

My natural preference has always been to take the high ground, old chap....both morally and militarily.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:17 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

It’s uncanny.

Are you saying all ginger people look alike?  

Now, if you'd have compared Meghan to some tyrannical person of colour from history, say Idi Amin, that would be deemed an outrage...but it's OK to do it with Harry?

Not at all. As I said, Henry was not always the tyrant portrayed in history. Were I more savvy so far as technology is concerned I would upload the Holbein portrait and some comparable photos of Harry. There are, to me, many similarities.
I really can’t see how comparing Henry V111 and the Duke of Sussex to Megan Markle and Idi Amin is of any relevance, but I’m open to correction!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:58 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Did anyone see Piers Morgan's flounce on Good Morning Britain?  I have to say, it reminded me of forums.
lol!
I put the video of it on this thread this morning.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:52 am

Meghan the bully. - Page 3 Fb_im165
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:29 am

Andy wrote:Morgan is a bully. Bullys cannot stand being challenged, as is shown, rather hilariously, here.  Beresford was calm, precise and direct in what he said, and was neither nasty or offensive.
Apparently ITV bosses have called Morgan into their offices to talk about his vitriol and repeated attackes on Markle.
It would not surprise me if he was either fired, or jumped ship to Andrew Neil's news broadcasting news service.

Called that one exactly right.
Now watch him move to Fox News where he will be to an another platform on who ch to spew his bile, vitriol and hate.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:25 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Maddog wrote:In the interests of British American relations, I think they should live in Australia or Canada.

D’accord. Her Majesty’s High Commissioner to Australia would have been a splendid appointment, and might well have seen off the apparently inevitable move of that great Commonwealth country to a final break from their historic ties.

he would have been good without Megan... Not sure how well she'd fit

she'd get clipped by Aussie's infamous tall poppy syndrome and incorrectly blame racism then be a deeply unpopular Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:41 pm

veya wrote:he would have been good without Megan... Not sure how well she'd fit

That's why the US was chosen.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:41 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

she'd get clipped by Aussie's infamous tall poppy syndrome and incorrectly blame racism then be a deeply unpopular Rolling Eyes

hello veya

what's the tall poppy syndrome? never heard of it

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:23 pm

BOSTON, MA—A group of rebellious American patriots did their duty for God and country today by dumping Meghan Markle and Prince Harry into Boston Harbor. The protest, dubbed "Boston Tea Party Part 2: Rebel Even Harder," saw American protesters seize the royal couple and dump them right into the sea.

https://babylonbee.com/news/american-patriots-dump-harry-and-meghan-into-boston-harbor
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:28 pm

gelico wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

hello veya

what's the tall poppy syndrome?  never heard of it
The tall poppy syndrome is the cultural phenomenon of mocking people who think highly of themselves, "cutting down the tall poppy". Common in Australia and New Zealand, it is seen by many as self-deprecating and by others as promoting modesty and egalitarianism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:58 pm

This morning Prince Willian denies the royal family are racist.

Meghan the bully. - Page 3 Bb1ete10

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/royal-family/we-are-very-much-not-a-racist-family-prince-william-says-he-hasn-t-spoken-to-harry-yet-but-plans-to/ar-BB1etDL5?ocid=msedgntp
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next