NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meghan and Kate feuding?

+5
eddie
Vintage
Raggamuffin
Syl
Original Quill
9 posters

Go down

Meghan and Kate feuding? Empty Meghan and Kate feuding?

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:50 pm

IBT wrote:Kate Middleton Drives To Buckingham, Visits Queen Amid Meghan Markle Rift

By Catherine Armecin
12/13/18 AT 9:32 PM

Kate Middleton was spotted in Buckingham Palace amid her rumored rift with Meghan Markle.

On Wednesday, the Duchess of Cambridge shocked fans when she was seen driving herself to the Queen’s residence. One netizen shared a footage of the sighting on Instagram.

"When you're so lucky and get a shot of Kate Middleton right when she gets to the Palace," user @melissagrflx wrote.

One eyewitness who considered the event special told E! News that they were not expecting to see the royal mom on that day. A number of people were present for the change of guards when Middleton arrived.

The onlooker added that there was no warning about Middleton’s arrival, but there were a lot of police.

"It was a short but exciting moment," the eyewitness added.

Middleton’s visit to Queen Elizabeth II comes at a time when her rumored rift with sister-in-law Meghan Markle is the talk of the town. There are rumors that the Queen is already stepping in to help the two duchesses reconcile.

An insider told The Sunday Times that the monarch can give Markle some helpful advice about the issue. The pregnant royal can also visit the Queen anytime she wanted. Prince Harry’s wife doesn’t need an invitation because they are family.

From the looks of things, Middleton seemed to be doing it. The Duchess of Cambridge’s visit wasn’t announced and she arrived alone.

Sophie, Countess of Wessex, has been doing this. Just like Markle, she was plagued with controversies after marrying Prince Edward, but she managed to forge a great relationship with the Queen.

Sophie reportedly visits the Queen for a chat and sometimes takes her children to watch TV with the monarch. By doing this, Sophie has become very close to Her Majesty that they can discuss anything. Markle and Middleton can do the same.

Initially, there were rumors that Prince William and Middleton will spend the holidays with the Duchess of Cambridge’s family. The couple reportedly wanted to avoid conflict with Prince Harry and Markle. It has been reported that Middleton and Markle’s ghastly row started last Christmas.

But contrary to reports, royal correspondent Rebecca English said that all of the members of the Firm will reunite on Christmas day at Norfollk. This means that Prince William, Middleton, Prince Harry and Markle will be spending the holidays together.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Meghan and Kate feuding? Empty Re: Meghan and Kate feuding?

Post by Syl Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:10 pm

I doubt the queen will be helpful in healing any rift real or imaginary.
She did sod all to help Diana when every other member of the family ostracised her. Rolling Eyes

Meghan seems to have ruffled some feathers since she got the ring on her finger, good for her, Kate, though I'm sure she is lovely, is just so good and obedient, a little bit of a Stepford wife.

Does anyone else see an increasing physical resemblance between Meghan and Wallis Simpson?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:24 pm

Syl wrote:I doubt the queen will be helpful in healing any rift real or imaginary.
She did sod all to help Diana when every other member of the family ostracised her. Rolling Eyes

Meghan seems to have ruffled some feathers since she got the ring on her finger, good for her, Kate, though I'm sure she is lovely, is just so good and obedient, a little bit of a Stepford wife.

Does anyone else see an increasing physical resemblance between Meghan and Wallis Simpson?

Whether it's good or not depends on whose feathers she's ruffling.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:I doubt the queen will be helpful in healing any rift real or imaginary.

Well she is pretty smart so it wont be the queens.
I have never seen the often dour queen laugh so much as when she is in Meghans company.

Meghan and Kate feuding? Th?id=OIP.sT9s3nhQRPEn4E_PoNYDwAHaFz&w=205&h=161&c=7&o=5&pid=1
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well she is pretty smart so it wont be the queens.
I have never seen the often dour queen laugh so much as when she is in Meghans company.

Meghan and Kate feuding? Th?id=OIP.sT9s3nhQRPEn4E_PoNYDwAHaFz&w=205&h=161&c=7&o=5&pid=1

There are rumours that she's upset some staff members. The royal family should always be courteous to staff as they (the royal family) are in a position of privilege which is not of their own making, and they need to remember that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:10 pm

William and Kate alternate between her family and his at Christmas, last year was with the royal family this year they'll be with the Middletons if they do as usual.
Meghan is still a bit movie star as far as I can see and does look a bit fake sometimes especially with the unblinking adoring movie gaze at Harry, maybe in time she'll settle a bit more into the role and we'll get more used to her, it must be difficult to adjust to such a situation although a number of others have done so in recent years including a couple of future queens who are very ordinary commoners. Anyway I hope they do have many happy years together, I like a happy ending.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:30 pm

Vintage wrote:William and Kate alternate between her family and his at Christmas, last year was with the royal family this year they'll be with the Middletons if they do as usual.
Meghan is still a bit movie star as far as I can see and does look a bit fake sometimes especially with the unblinking adoring movie gaze at Harry, maybe in time she'll settle a bit more into the role and we'll get more used to her, it must be difficult to adjust to such a situation although a number of others have done so in recent years including a couple of future queens who are very ordinary commoners. Anyway I hope they do have many happy years together, I like a happy ending.

Well, Harry is a prince...and with the most popular royal dynasty going. He's handsome, smart, and terribly witty. Hard not to be a bit starry-eyed. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:15 pm

I have never liked Kate Middleton. I said from the beginning there was something rather cold about her.

Meghan should tell her to fuck right off and find a genuine smile.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:22 pm

I think there is something very wrong and controlling about Meghan

Kate is clearly not the problem

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2018/12/17/thomas-markle-asks-queens-help-mend-relationship-duchess-sussex/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meghan-markles-personal-assistant-quits-13565809

She seems to constantly shut people out of her life

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:24 pm

I disagree. Meghan appears open - look at her body language and smile. Kate on the other hand, is reserved and contained.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Whatever is going on between these two women, it would be a real shame if they came between William and Harry. Those two brothers have loved each other and been a team ever since their mum died.
I cant see the British public being impressed if the wives tore their friendship apart.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:39 pm

Well, let's put it like this William, Kate and Harry seemed to do okay together, Kate does not seemed to have come between the brothers up until now, Harry often spoke of having the sister he always wanted, its only now the split - if there is one has come about, so what's changed we may ask.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:47 pm

Female competitiveness maybe??
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Meghan and Kate don't have to be best friends it would be nice for their husbands and children if they were I suppose, and great for them to have an ally of comparative age, they just have to get on enough to do royal duties . The press though are a pain with their constant comparisons of two very different women in style and even culture, Meghan can have a bit more leeway than Kate, after all.
It does seem a bit odd not to want a newly renovated 21 room 'apartment' in London, they can always have a second home in the country after all.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:35 pm

I think it's more likely that this Meghan woman has rolled into town thinking that she is the big "I am"... only to then get a bit put out to realise that the real next big "I am's" (after Charles and Camilla that is) are William and Kate, who are the next in line...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:40 pm

She does seem to have a bit of a grip on Harry though doesn't she.
He may want to please her and keep her happy and maybe a bit more indulgent considering how different her life will or ought to be now but if he did say 'what Meghan wants Meghan gets' I think he 's on shaky ground for their future.
Time will tell she does need a bit of elbow room to get used to the way of life and find her place.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:45 pm

She's married prince Harry... And that means also conforming to the expectations of this, as of fitting in to the requirements of the royal family, as well as into the hierarchy position that is set for lineage to the throne...

That means realising that William and Kate are above them...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:51 pm

Vintage wrote:Meghan and Kate don't have to be best friends it would be nice for their husbands and children if they were I suppose, and great for them to have an ally of comparative age, they just have to get on enough to do royal duties . The press though are a pain with their constant comparisons of two very different women in style and even culture, Meghan can have a bit more leeway than Kate, after all.
It does seem a bit odd not to want a newly renovated 21 room 'apartment' in London, they can always have a second home in the country after all.

She makes Harry happy, and that's the important thing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:17 am

king

Nothing like stirring up a few shallow and unsubstantiated rumours to distract the great unwashed;  especially when the British guvm'nt is struggling the way it is at the moment, bouncing off the ropes and repeatedly giving itself a fresh uppercut week-in and week-out...

sleaze
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:03 pm

Meghans dad is a Godsend for the government at present. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:49 pm

Aww, she needs to make more effort with her dad. I know he's said some things in the press and it all went to his head a bit, but he's her dad and always will be.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:43 pm

I guess when you've got a spoilt brat throwing herself down the stairs for attention, threatening suicide repeatedly, performing raging tantrums, while slagging off The Family, one has to take a step back?

Diana cast herself as a lamb to the slaughter on her wedding day, a virgin victimised by a bloodless cabal of royals. Diana knew well before her wedding that her fiance was in love with Camilla Parker Bowles. She knew that royals had affairs more often than not, but she went ahead with it anyway. She cheated herself, multiple times. And Oliver Hoare, a married man who broke it off, had Diana stalk him, calling his home up to 300 times like a regular bunny boiler.

She was a master at manipulating the media.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:47 pm

Vintage wrote:She does seem to have a bit of a grip on Harry though doesn't she.
He may want to please her and keep her happy and maybe a bit more indulgent considering how different her life will or ought to be now but if he did say 'what Meghan wants Meghan gets' I think he 's on shaky ground for their future.  
Time will tell she does need a bit of elbow room to get used to the way of life and find her place.

He's perhaps compensating for what he saw as his mother being crushed by Royal protocol. In the early days of Charles and Diana's marriage I think this was so...the palace courtiers are a law unto themselves... and Diana couldn't just stamp her trotters and get her own way, but as time went on she wrought her revenge, knowing exactly what she was doing.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:51 pm

Vintage wrote:She does seem to have a bit of a grip on Harry though doesn't she.

I suspect Harry has a mind of his own, and knows well what is going on.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:52 pm

eddie wrote:I have never liked Kate Middleton. I said from the beginning there was something rather cold about her.

Meghan should tell her to fuck right off and find a genuine smile.

She's toeing the line. She's British for starters, so that reserve is a very British thing. She doesn't appear to have much personality to me. She's like a pair of suede beige Hush Puppies; serviceable and sensible, but bland and boring. At least that's her public persona. She's probably a right goer in the sack and whips Will's buttocks while screaming "Who's the daddy?"
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:55 pm

On the subject of Meghan's father, who knows how he's behaved in the past? He might have been a right twat. Just because he's an old man now, pleading on social media, doesn't mean he's deserving of his daughter's love. There's no smoke without fire.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:16 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

I guess when you've got a spoilt brat throwing herself down the stairs for attention, threatening suicide repeatedly,  performing raging tantrums, while slagging off The Family, one has to take a step back?

Diana  cast herself as a lamb to the slaughter on her wedding day, a virgin victimised by a bloodless cabal of royals.   Diana knew well before her wedding that her fiance was in love with Camilla Parker Bowles.  She knew that royals had affairs more often than not, but she went ahead with it anyway.   She cheated herself, multiple times.    And Oliver Hoare, a married man who broke it off, had Diana stalk him, calling his home up to 300 times like a regular bunny boiler.

She was a master at manipulating the media.  

Well that's your take on it.
Diana was a starry eyed teen in love and she was lied to from the start.
Yes she had affairs when it was obvious she was surplus to requirements after birthing two sons.....and who could blame her for that?
She didn't make wise choices, but she certainly paid the price for that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:02 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:king

Nothing like stirring up a few shallow and unsubstantiated rumours to distract the great unwashed;  especially when the British guvm'nt is struggling the way it is at the moment, bouncing off the ropes and repeatedly giving itself a fresh uppercut week-in and week-out...

sleaze

My thoughts exactly Laughing

Jeez guys, just let them be. I'm sure any 'rift' is entirely overblown (or fabricated entirely) for the public's imagination. Let the Royals be. I'm sure they'll have a great Christmas and whatever happens will have no bearing whatsoever on your lives.

For the record: Diana seemed a decent person to me and Kate always seemed genuine in the interviews I saw of her, and at the weddings.

We don't really know anything really Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down