NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palin Mocked In 2008 For Warning Putin May Invade Ukraine If Obama Elected

5 posters

Go down

Palin Mocked In 2008 For Warning Putin May Invade Ukraine If Obama Elected Empty Palin Mocked In 2008 For Warning Putin May Invade Ukraine If Obama Elected

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:47 am

During the 2008 presidential campaign, Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin warned that if Senator Barack Obama were elected president, his “indecision” and “moral equivalence” may encourage Russia’s Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine.

Palin said then: After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama’s reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia’s Putin to invade Ukraine next.

For those comments, she was mocked by the high-brow Foreign Policy magazine and its editor Blake Hounshell, who now is one of the editors of Politico magazine. Hounshell wrote then that Palin's comments were "strange" and "this is an extremely far-fetched scenario."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/02/28/Flashback-Palin-Mocked-in-2008-for-Warning-Putin-May-Invade-Ukraine-if-Obama-Elected-President

The woman's a gung-ho nutter and I wouldn't trust her to run a pound shop, but you must admit she got it spot on about Obama.

Back to top Go down

Palin Mocked In 2008 For Warning Putin May Invade Ukraine If Obama Elected Empty Re: Palin Mocked In 2008 For Warning Putin May Invade Ukraine If Obama Elected

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:51 am

She was but tbh there was never much Obama or any other President could or would have done. As I recall Bush didn't have much impact on Russia going into Georgia in 2008 either.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Palin Mocked In 2008 For Warning Putin May Invade Ukraine If Obama Elected Empty Re: Palin Mocked In 2008 For Warning Putin May Invade Ukraine If Obama Elected

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:52 am

Obama declares ‘happy hour’ with Dems minutes after Ukraine tough talk.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/28/obama-declares-happy-hour-democrats-after-dire-war/

Says it all really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:44 am

You really need to stop with the Godlike Productions Tess, it's rotting your brain.

This crisis is because of what happened in Ukraine and the overthrow of their government and would have happened if the most republican president ever had been in the White House.

Sarah Palin was saying that if Obama was elected in 2008 (SIX YEARS AGO, THE FIRST TIME HE WAS ELECTED) Putin would immediately invade, the idea of which was stupid then and stupid in retrospect.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has warned the United States that he retains the right to protect Russia's interests in east Ukraine and Crimea as tensions escalate.

Mr Putin issued the stark warning in a 90-minute phone call with US President Barack Obama, in which the two leaders disagreed over the deepening crisis.

Mr Obama was on the phone with Mr Putin for 90 minutes

A statement from the Kremlin said unrest in Ukraine posted "a real threat to the lives and health of Russian citizens and the many compatriots who are currently on Ukrainian territory".

"Russia retains the right to protect its interests and the Russian-speaking population of those areas," the statement added.

During the call, Mr Obama accused Russia of a "clear violation of Ukrainian sovereignty and territorial integrity", and expressed his "deep concern" over Russia's actions.

The White House said: "The United States calls on Russia to de-escalate tensions by withdrawing its forces back to bases in Crimea and to refrain from any interference elsewhere in Ukraine."

http://news.sky.com/story/1219509/ukraine-mobilises-troops-as-crisis-deepens

And then Obama took of that hat and put on another one and went to a fund raiser, that's what Presidents do.   Or was he supposed to sit in the White House, his head in his hands, going 'Oh Dear, Oh Dear Oh Dear'!!!!!!!!!!

You don't seem to realise how many 'hats' a President has to wear during the course of the day.

PS I wonder what you think Cameron is doing today, polishing his rifle in preparation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Eilzel wrote:She was but tbh there was never much Obama or any other President could or would have done. As I recall Bush didn't have much impact on Russia going into Georgia in 2008 either.

youre missing the point

she was attacked by vicious lefties like you and now she is vindicated while lefties like you wring your hands in impotence

same way you did with me over Egypt

im still waiting for you to apologize

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm

How is she vindicated when she said it would happen because of who was in the White House, when it has happened because of what happened with the Ukraine government and their overturn?

She's a muppet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Never a single reply that doesn't contain a personal insult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:31 pm

Well, perhaps you'd better read back, as you are wrong.   As for calling Palin a muppet, she is. As John McCain found out to his cost.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Always liked her - called a spade a spade. Nothing else should be asked from a politician.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:44 pm

So any conjecture as to how Sarah Palin, who didn't know Africa is a continent rather than a country, was so expert on this subject that she was able to predict it six years in advance?

Is it because she can see Russia from her house?

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:So any conjecture as to how Sarah Palin, who didn't know Africa is a continent rather than a country, was so expert on this subject that she was able to predict it six years in advance?

I only posted it because I knew it'd wind people up.  :<:i}: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Tess. wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:So any conjecture as to how Sarah Palin, who didn't know Africa is a continent rather than a country, was so expert on this subject that she was able to predict it six years in advance?

I only posted it because I knew it'd wind people up.     :<:i}: 

It didn't wind me up, but it cracked me up!  lol! lol! lol! 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Gerber, I refuse to believe that an intelligent woman cannot recognise a totally unintelligent dipstick when she sees one. The woman is a total nutter and thick and two short planks.

What would your response be if I asked you to remove some books from the collection?" --Sarah Palin, inquiring with Wasilla librarian Mary Ellen Emmons about banning books right after taking office in 1996

"I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council

"Oil and coal? Of course, it's a fungible commodity and they don't flag, you know, the molecules, where it's going and where it's not. But in the sense of the Congress today, they know that there are very, very hungry domestic markets that need that oil first. So, I believe that what Congress is going to do, also, is not to allow the export bans to such a degree that it's Americans that get stuck to holding the bag without the energy source that is produced here, pumped here. It's got to flow into our domestic markets first." --Sarah Palin, billed by John McCain as the nation's foremost expert on energy, clumsily answering a question while speaking off the cuff at a town hall meeting, Grand Rapids, Michigan, Sept. 17, 2008

"The fact is that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have gotten too big and too expensive to the taxpayers." --Sarah Palin, on the two companies which are in fact private entities, Colorado Springs, CO, Sept. 13, 2008

"We grow good people in our small towns, with honesty and sincerity and dignity." --Sarah Palin, in her speech at the Republican Convention, quoting the fascist right-wing columnist Westbrook Pegler, an avowed racist and anti-Semite who once expressed his hope that Robert F. Kennedy would be assassinated

I don't think she would recognise a spade to call it one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Sassy wrote:Gerber, I refuse to believe that an intelligent woman cannot recognise a totally unintelligent dipstick when she sees one.   The woman is a total nutter and thick and two short planks.

What would your response be if I asked you to remove some books from the collection?" --Sarah Palin, inquiring with Wasilla librarian Mary Ellen Emmons about banning books right after taking office in 1996

"I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council

"Oil and coal? Of course, it's a fungible commodity and they don't flag, you know, the molecules, where it's going and where it's not. But in the sense of the Congress today, they know that there are very, very hungry domestic markets that need that oil first. So, I believe that what Congress is going to do, also, is not to allow the export bans to such a degree that it's Americans that get stuck to holding the bag without the energy source that is produced here, pumped here. It's got to flow into our domestic markets first." --Sarah Palin, billed by John McCain as the nation's foremost expert on energy, clumsily answering a question while speaking off the cuff at a town hall meeting, Grand Rapids, Michigan, Sept. 17, 2008

"The fact is that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have gotten too big and too expensive to the taxpayers." --Sarah Palin, on the two companies which are in fact private entities, Colorado Springs, CO, Sept. 13, 2008

"We grow good people in our small towns, with honesty and sincerity and dignity." --Sarah Palin, in her speech at the Republican Convention, quoting the fascist right-wing columnist Westbrook Pegler, an avowed racist and anti-Semite who once expressed his hope that Robert F. Kennedy would be assassinated

"I refuse to believe that an intelligent woman cannot recognise a totally unintelligent dipstick when she sees one."

don't you worry sassy, you can all see you just fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:15 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:Gerber, I refuse to believe that an intelligent woman cannot recognise a totally unintelligent dipstick when she sees one.   The woman is a total nutter and thick and two short planks.

"I refuse to believe that an intelligent woman cannot recognise a totally unintelligent dipstick when she sees one."  

Oh dear Mr Boer Bore, would you like to correct your english?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Oh dear Mr Boer Bore, would you like to correct your english?

Nah

I'm trying out didges style for a bit.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:16 am

Tess. wrote:During the 2008 presidential campaign, Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin warned that if Senator Barack Obama were elected president, his “indecision” and “moral equivalence” may encourage Russia’s Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine.

Palin said then:  After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama’s reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia’s Putin to invade Ukraine next.

For those comments, she was mocked by the high-brow Foreign Policy magazine and its editor Blake Hounshell, who now is one of the editors of Politico magazine.   Hounshell wrote then that Palin's comments were "strange" and "this is an extremely far-fetched scenario."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/02/28/Flashback-Palin-Mocked-in-2008-for-Warning-Putin-May-Invade-Ukraine-if-Obama-Elected-President

The woman's a gung-ho nutter and I wouldn't trust her to run a pound shop, but you must admit she got it spot on about Obama.

Who the fuck cares?

About Ukraine?

About Sarah Palin?

Talk about a non-story.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down