NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:36 pm

Maybe it's because Biden is still standing strong with an 8-10 point lead over Trump, six days before the election. At this point in 2016, Clinton's lead was collapsing to around 3 points, and there were still a lot of undecided voters. This time around, nearly everyone's made up their minds, and there have been more early votes cast for the 2020 election than there were total votes in 2016.

Fun fact: Elections in which more people vote always favor Democrats. Republicans even admit this and strategize toward lowering voter turnout:

https://billmoyers.com/story/coronavirus-voting-rights-election-gerrymandering/

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 29507
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : London metropolitan area

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Maddog on Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:32 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Maybe it's because Biden is still standing strong with an 8-10 point lead over Trump, six days before the election. At this point in 2016, Clinton's lead was collapsing to around 3 points, and there were still a lot of undecided voters. This time around, nearly everyone's made up their minds, and there have been more early votes cast for the 2020 election than there were total votes in 2016.

Fun fact: Elections in which more people vote always favor Democrats. Republicans even admit this and strategize toward lowering voter turnout:

https://billmoyers.com/story/coronavirus-voting-rights-election-gerrymandering/

Yes, Republicans used to hope for terrible weather on election day.

With over two weeks of voting now, those things no longer matter.

Biden is going to walk away with this. You will get your chance to gloat.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 8879
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Andy on Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:17 am

A rare visit, but you ought to be more concerned about the dearth of left leaning posters, who have long gone to other places. Most of them are in agreement they were chased away by one unrelentingly biased mod, who banned at the drop of a hat.
The void they left was filled by RW republican and far right conservatives such as Onion and Lolly (why do they post identcally?).
You reap what you sow, I'm afraid.
Stay well and safe, everyone who is left here.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6237
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 63
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Eilzel on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:44 pm

Still not saying anything. There's always that niggling thought of 'he's gonna do it again'...

If Biden takes it, next Wednesday will be a great day. If not, I won't be as surprised as I probably should be.

Fingers crossed!

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8707
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:31 pm

Eilzel wrote:Still not saying anything. There's always that niggling thought of 'he's gonna do it again'...

If Biden takes it, next Wednesday will be a great day. If not, I won't be as surprised as I probably should be.

Fingers crossed!

Except for one thing, Les...

Trump won with Russian help, I'm convinced.  Not just social media help, but real meddling in the wires and on the machines.  You don't devote a whole division of the GRU to gossipy nonsense in chat rooms.  Russians sew buttons on really tight.  They would have been in there with meddling fingers, looking to change the actual votes.

And the American deep-state won't admit it, because it would prove Putin's point: American elections are a fraud.  As always, the deep-state hides behind incrementalism: Oh my heavens, that can't be cause it is too out-of-the-ordinary!  Well, so was the Trump win.  **tap on temple**

That is also why the Russo-Republicans are up in arms about mail-in ballots.  The ballots are untouchable in transit, and they leave a paper trail, which is documentary evidence that this voter, voted for this candidate...  Russians have built their enterprise on manipulating the electronic waves.

That's how the Russo-Republicans pulled off the surprise in 2016, and that's how they won't in 2020.  They are going to have to use alternative means: the courts.  They will try to manipulate the outcome by strategically excluding certain votes...legally.  They will use demographics and habit patterns to identify and separate Democratic voters from Trump voters, and try to legally exclude as many Democratic voters as possible.

(Democrats should not emphasize defending those lawsuits, but rather use the same affirmative tactics.  They should be identifying Trump/Republican demographics and habit patterns, and move to outlaw Trump/Republican voters.  That leaves the Court with a classic goose/gander choice...which, when it comes to precedent, puts a snag in the works.)


Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 34437
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 55
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:34 pm




Bullshit!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24905
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Maddog on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Still not saying anything. There's always that niggling thought of 'he's gonna do it again'...

If Biden takes it, next Wednesday will be a great day. If not, I won't be as surprised as I probably should be.

Fingers crossed!

Except for one thing, Les...

Trump won with Russian help, I'm convinced.  Not just social media help, but real meddling in the wires and on the machines.  You don't devote a whole division of the GRU to gossipy nonsense in chat rooms.  Russians sew buttons on really tight.  They would have been in there with meddling fingers, looking to change the actual votes.

And the American deep-state won't admit it, because it would prove Putin's point: American elections are a fraud.  As always, they hide behind incrementalism: Oh my heavens, that can't be cause it is too out-of-the-ordinary!  Well, so was the Trump win.  **tap on temple**

That is also why the Russo-Republicans are up in arms about mail-in ballots.  The ballots are untouchable in transit, and they leave a paper trail, which is documentary evidence that this voter, voted for this candidate...  Russians have built their enterprise on manipulating the electronic waves.

That's how the Russo-Republicans pulled off the surprise in 2016, and that's how they won't in 2020.  They are going to have to use alternative means: the courts.  They will try to manipulate the outcome by strategically excluding certain votes...legally.  They will use demographics and habit patterns to identify and separate Democratic voters from Trump voters, and try to legally exclude as many Democratic voters as possible.

(Democrats should not emphasize defending those lawsuits, but rather use the same affirmative tactics.  They should be identifying Trump/Republican demographics and habit patterns, and move to outlaw Trump/Republican voters.  That leaves the Court with a classic goose/gander choice...which, when it comes to precedent, puts a snag in the works.)

More fabrications.

Dont you have anything better to do?

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 8879
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Maddog on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:43 pm

Andy wrote:A rare visit, but you ought to be more concerned about the dearth of left leaning posters, who have long gone to other places. Most of them are in agreement they were chased away by one unrelentingly biased mod, who banned at the drop of a hat.
The void they left was filled by RW republican and far right conservatives such as Onion and Lolly (why do they post identcally?).
You reap what you sow, I'm afraid.
Stay well and safe, everyone who is left here.

Harden the fuck up dude.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 8879
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Bullshit!!!

Weak response, to a threatening thesis. Stalling for time?


Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 34437
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 55
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:48 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Except for one thing, Les...

Trump won with Russian help, I'm convinced.  Not just social media help, but real meddling in the wires and on the machines.  You don't devote a whole division of the GRU to gossipy nonsense in chat rooms.  Russians sew buttons on really tight.  They would have been in there with meddling fingers, looking to change the actual votes.

And the American deep-state won't admit it, because it would prove Putin's point: American elections are a fraud.  As always, they hide behind incrementalism: Oh my heavens, that can't be cause it is too out-of-the-ordinary!  Well, so was the Trump win.  **tap on temple**

That is also why the Russo-Republicans are up in arms about mail-in ballots.  The ballots are untouchable in transit, and they leave a paper trail, which is documentary evidence that this voter, voted for this candidate...  Russians have built their enterprise on manipulating the electronic waves.

That's how the Russo-Republicans pulled off the surprise in 2016, and that's how they won't in 2020.  They are going to have to use alternative means: the courts.  They will try to manipulate the outcome by strategically excluding certain votes...legally.  They will use demographics and habit patterns to identify and separate Democratic voters from Trump voters, and try to legally exclude as many Democratic voters as possible.

(Democrats should not emphasize defending those lawsuits, but rather use the same affirmative tactics.  They should be identifying Trump/Republican demographics and habit patterns, and move to outlaw Trump/Republican voters.  That leaves the Court with a classic goose/gander choice...which, when it comes to precedent, puts a snag in the works.)

More fabrications.

Dont you have anything better to do?

Same old dribble. Sometime you'll have to think up a new approach.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 34437
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 55
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Maddog on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Bullshit!!!

Weak response, to a threatening thesis.

No, it's a common response to a man that posts mostly fantasy.

How your Pacific States movement going? Have you spoken to your governor about it yet?

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 8879
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:59 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Weak response, to a threatening thesis.

No, it's a common response to a man that posts mostly fantasy.

How your Pacific States movement going? Have you spoken to your governor about it yet?

It's getting old, dude. Such arguments are called confess and avoid: you avoid answering the message and redirect the antagonism toward the messenger. But, you're tacitly confessing the message. Wink

I view that as...you having no answer. You're all caught up in your head-wars, and you have no mind space left to deal with the issues. What a waste.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 34437
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 55
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Maddog on Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

No, it's a common response to a man that posts mostly fantasy.

How your Pacific States movement going? Have you spoken to your governor about it yet?

It's getting old, dude.  Such arguments are called confess and avoid: you avoid answering the message and redirect the antagonism toward the messenger.  But, you're tacitly confessing the message.   Wink

I view that as...you having no answer.  You're all caught up in your head-wars, and you have no mind space left to deal with the issues.  What a waste.

So that's a no?

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 8879
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:21 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's getting old, dude.  Such arguments are called confess and avoid: you avoid answering the message and redirect the antagonism toward the messenger.  But, you're tacitly confessing the message.   Wink

I view that as...you having no answer.  You're all caught up in your head-wars, and you have no mind space left to deal with the issues.  What a waste.

So that's a no?

...that's a no, you don't have an answer.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 34437
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 55
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Maddog on Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

So that's a no?

...that's a no, you don't have an answer.  

Maybe you can be the president of your fictitious country?

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 8879
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:33 pm

Wink

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 34437
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 55
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by 'Wolfie on Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:09 am

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! 3852033631 relieved The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! 2097912929

Trump's a loser...

Big time..

Lost the election; lost FoxNews; lost the sharemarket..

Lost $$7 billion$$ over the last couple of decades; with over a $billion$ more in looming further losses for next year.

Vlad, Kim & co also lost, bigly; no longer have their stooge as POTUS; even though TeamTrump are still doing their damnest to create as much mayhem as possible for the next 10 weeks..

And the far-right nutters brigade are back to pissing in their pretzels for the next few years; while Bannon, Guilianni, Pompeo, Ivanka, Don jr and Eric all consider their potential jail times...

And hopefully NewsFix will have lost that motley little gang of fascist swamp-dwelling Trump-loving "ne'er_do_wells" that have been infesting these spaces over the last few months ? The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! 1681210668

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 8183
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 62
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Eilzel on Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:12 am

'Wolfie wrote: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! 3852033631        relieved        The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! 2097912929

Trump's a loser...

Big time..

Lost the election;  lost FoxNews;  lost the sharemarket..

Lost $$7 billion$$ over the last couple of decades;  with over a $billion$ more in looming further losses for next year.

Vlad, Kim & co also lost, bigly;  no longer have their stooge as POTUS;  even though TeamTrump are still doing their damnest to create as much mayhem as possible for the next 10 weeks..

And the far-right nutters brigade are back to pissing in their pretzels for the next few years;  while Bannon, Guilianni, Pompeo, Ivanka, Don jr and Eric all consider their potential jail times...

And hopefully NewsFix will have lost that motley little gang of fascist swamp-dwelling Trump-loving "ne'er_do_wells" that have been infesting these spaces over the last few months ?      The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! 1681210668

Good to see you back posting again, Wolfie, hope you've been well.

While I am definitely among those who has missed you being around, please try to keep things civil! Smile

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8707
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:20 pm

Eilzel wrote:
'Wolfie wrote: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! 3852033631        relieved        The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! 2097912929

Trump's a loser...

Big time..

Lost the election;  lost FoxNews;  lost the sharemarket..

Lost $$7 billion$$ over the last couple of decades;  with over a $billion$ more in looming further losses for next year.

Vlad, Kim & co also lost, bigly;  no longer have their stooge as POTUS;  even though TeamTrump are still doing their damnest to create as much mayhem as possible for the next 10 weeks..

And the far-right nutters brigade are back to pissing in their pretzels for the next few years;  while Bannon, Guilianni, Pompeo, Ivanka, Don jr and Eric all consider their potential jail times...

And hopefully NewsFix will have lost that motley little gang of fascist swamp-dwelling Trump-loving "ne'er_do_wells" that have been infesting these spaces over the last few months ?      The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! 1681210668

Good to see you back posting again, Wolfie, hope you've been well.

While I am definitely among those who has missed you being around, please try to keep things civil! Smile

I think he means anyone who disagrees with him....

Still, good to see him back though.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 3082
Join date : 2014-01-23

Back to top Go down

The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet! Empty Re: The NF Trump Brigade has gone a bit quiet!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum