NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo

+4
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
Eilzel
Didgee
8 posters

Go down

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo Empty Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo

Post by Didgee Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:46 pm

You would get this impression by reading the media of late

Its seems that now saying either female or women. Has become a taboo word in society

This is the latest idiocy that has people on twitter simple fed up of this PC bullshit

It does nothing to help trans people become accepted into society.

Its having the opposite effect, because people are getting fed up of not only the hypocrisy by the media (see below) but how women are being constantly erased and defined by body parts

Spot the difference?

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo EeQlKxZXsAA-l2H?format=jpg&name=large

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo EeQlKxYWkAA73tW?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/therestofus5/status/1289197676844777472

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo Empty Re: Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo

Post by Eilzel Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:51 pm

Saw this earlier. Genuinely retarded. Not only is the inane avoidance of a word ridiculous, but I imagine millions not to take notice due to lack of knowing what a cervix is. The lexical gymnastics are staggering.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo Empty Re: Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo

Post by Didgee Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:42 pm

Eilzel wrote:Saw this earlier. Genuinely retarded. Not only is the inane avoidance of a word ridiculous, but I imagine millions not to take notice due to lack of knowing what a cervix is. The lexical gymnastics are staggering.

Correct Mate

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo EeQFnsZXkAEHfOM?format=jpg&name=large

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:19 pm

"Individuals with a cervix"...!!!???

lol!

It's time these PC dipshits were laughed out of their ridiculous non jobs!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:13 pm

They are requiring restaurants to have cervix windows to pick up your order.  Just yesterday, I got Chinese.

Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:17 pm

That's what it must be, a man has rung work asking for a Bob who he knows works in the same place as I do.
This man has rung four times and asked for Bob, only to be told by Bob this is my dept and been transferred to me each time, he rang again today and as Bob wasn't there he repeated the same requirements as he has every day to me, then said "are you be able to tell Bob what I've told you or shall I ring him back tomorrow and tell him myself".
So as a woman and an older one to boot, it looks like I am fading into the background
and becoming incapable as well.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:38 pm

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo Screen10
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:38 pm

Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:30 pm

Did a quick google search asking “Can we still say female?” and got this result on page one.
Seems it’s been going on for years now.

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo Ad20d510

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo 5c5b6510
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:39 pm

CNN continues to use the words "women" and "female" in their headlines. One story, with admittedly bizarre wording (I followed the link and the article doesn't use either word), does not prove that the so-called PC brigade has done anything to those words.

Speaking of the PC brigade, do they have a headquarters, a leader, a contact phone number?

Only asking because plural nouns generally lead to nonsense -- like talking about "the media" as though all media outlets report to the same leadership, pursue the same agenda, etc.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:41 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:CNN continues to use the words "women" and "female" in their headlines. One story, with admittedly bizarre wording (I followed the link and the article doesn't use either word), does not prove that the so-called PC brigade has done anything to those words.

Speaking of the PC brigade, do they have a headquarters, a leader, a contact phone number?

Only asking because plural nouns generally lead to nonsense -- like talking about "the media" as though all media outlets report to the same leadership, pursue the same agenda, etc.

You fail to understand the reasoning behind this and its fundamentally around PC

Its all down to not offending trans women

Hence the word women is omitted, being as trans women do not have a cervix

The reality is this stupidity has got to stop 

The vast majority of women, who have a cervix(Not all women do when they have a hysterectomy). Have no idea what a cervix is. If English is their second language.

Hence language is important in this regard medically

What this medical body should have done is said is the following

To define people by a body part is simple bit by bit erasing who women are

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo EeWZkBTXYAAL1ep?format=jpg&name=medium

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:01 am

Ben wrote:Speaking of the PC brigade, do they have a headquarters, a leader, a contact phone number?

Use of "PC" is wrong on two levels: 1) PC is meant to ridicule the newly-arrived norms, but there are pc causes for which the law has been on the books for 100-years or more; and 2) like ANTIFA, it's just a term meant to indicate an attitude or mindset.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:11 am

Ben Reilly wrote:CNN continues to use the words "women" and "female" in their headlines. One story, with admittedly bizarre wording (I followed the link and the article doesn't use either word), does not prove that the so-called PC brigade has done anything to those words.

Ben, you know I'm normally not for this 'anti-PC' scarongering. But this is pretty obviously an attempt to avoid a very clear word and with the unintended effect of possibly causing 40-50% of women to avoid what is an important article.

At the very least they should use the term 'biological women' on an article with such importance.

I naturally support trans rights, but these kinds of lexical word games are unwarranted.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:01 am

Eilzel wrote:

Ben, you know I'm normally not for this 'anti-PC' scarongering. But this is pretty obviously an attempt to avoid a very clear word and with the unintended effect of possibly causing 40-50% of women to avoid what is an important article.

At the very least they should use the term 'biological women' on an article with such importance.

I naturally support trans rights, but these kinds of lexical word games are unwarranted.

FYI

https://twitter.com/VictoriaPeckham/status/1289557539974033418

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:58 am

What do people expect?
They have looked the other way whilst all this ridiculousness was creeping into society.
I started a thread a couple of years ago, and I think it was in here, saying I thought it was pathetic the way some mainstream department stores would no longer sell uniforms designed for 'girls' and 'boys', school clothing would be advertised and displayed as unisex.
Everyone thought that was a good idea.

It's as if the sexes were no longer separated, somehow insulting to identify clothes for male and female as being different.

Well look where all that got us, women cant even have a bloody cervix to themselves now. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:58 pm

Syl wrote:What do people expect?
They have looked the other way whilst all this ridiculousness was creeping into society.
I started a thread a couple of years ago, and I think it was in here, saying I thought it was pathetic the way some mainstream department stores would no longer sell uniforms designed for 'girls' and 'boys', school clothing would be advertised and displayed as unisex.

It's as if the sexes were no longer separated, somehow insulting to identify clothes for male and female as being different.

Well look where all that got us, women cant even have a bloody cervix to themselves now. Rolling Eyes

Scottish boys have worn "uniforms designed for girls" since the sixteenth century.  It's all about custom.  Customs change.  Go with the flow.

Who wants to be an old fuddy-duddy, mumbling about how, 'in-my-day' we walked to school even in a blizzard!  Meh, now they have school buses...are they pc?  Mostly, by "pc" we are cherry-picking changes we don't like, while enthusiastically embracing changes we do like.

It's just grumpy old men, with tobacco-stained beards, who shout out about pc.

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo Old

The marketplace of ideas will take care of the truly bad things. Otherwise, if it’s just not to your liking, consider yourself in the minority and move on.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:What do people expect?

Scottish boys have worn "uniforms designed for girls" since the sixteenth century.  It's all about custom.  Customs change.  Go with the flow.

Who wants to be an old fuddy-duddy, mumbling about how, 'in-my-day' we walked to school even in a blizzard!  Meh, now they have school buses...are they pc?  Mostly, by "pc" we are cherry-picking changes we don't like, while enthusiastically embracing changes we do like.

It's just grumpy old men, with tobacco-stained beards, who shout out about pc.

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo Old

The marketplace of ideas will take care of the truly bad things.  Otherwise, if it’s just not to your liking, consider yourself in the minority and move on.

Scottish males wear kilts, nothing to do with school uniforms where SKIRTS not kilts are designed for females not males.

In any case, I used the school uniform as an example to point out not recognising there are actual BOYS and actual GIRLS and they have differences.
They will evolve into MEN who have prostrates and WOMEN who have cervixes.
Viva la difference.

It's actually anti pc nowadays to recognise that there are two main genders and a tiny minority that may fall in between, and even the tiny minority usually want to be one or the other.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:42 pm

Syl wrote:Scottish males wear kilts, nothing to do with school uniforms where SKIRTS not kilts are designed for females not males.

Well, it does show you that chicken-little was wrong. The sky won't fall if boys wear skirts.

All you have to do is get some schoolmarms to give it a try.

Do Women exist anymore? According to the PC brigade. Saying Female is Now Taboo 465e38e4e27c581101f23dfcf3b9bd85

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:56 pm

Syl wrote:It's actually anti pc nowadays to recognise that there are two main genders and a tiny minority that may fall in between, and even the tiny minority usually want to be one or the other.

Meh...here in San Francisco, one of the most liberal, permissive cities in the world, one can still get laid the old-fashioned way. Tolerance does not beget prejudice. Quite the opposite. The idea is to make the world bigger, more inclusive for the diverse.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:11 pm

By pretending that the cervix is not a female organ? Rolling Eyes

It's as ridiculous as these men pretending to be women claiming they have periods....and I do mean pretending, I'm not demeaning any  women who was born male and has undergone surgery.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:11 pm

So in order to be inclusive to some we are taking away a primary identifying feature of others That has been acceptable for centuries.
If we now have to call a biological and psychologically born female an individual with a cervix, are we also calling a biological and psychologically born male an individual with a prostate? People of many cultures have accepted transgender since time began but there is usually a particular term, to describe this which is in no way abusive, just descriptive and does not take away the terms for male and female in those cultures. That's inclusive, telling people they can't be termed in a way that has been usual for so long is hardly being inclusive.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:26 pm

Syl wrote:By pretending that the cervix is not a female organ? Rolling Eyes

It's as ridiculous as these men pretending to be women claiming they have periods....and I do mean pretending, I'm not demeaning any  women who was born male and has undergone surgery.

Periods?  What...? Never mind, I won't even speculate.

When I was a kid I pretended I was a cowboy, even though I had no horse.  My sister had dolls and pretended she was their mother, even though she was waaaay prepubescent.  It's just children playing at wannabe, only some have different druthers, as Li'l Abner would say.  That doesn't threaten anyone, does it?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:58 pm

Dennis Healey...

Former Labour Chancellor of Exchequer...

In a newspaper interview in 1997:

"...Being chancellor is not a woman’s job. There’s a difference between the sexes, and people who don’t know that don’t know what people are like with their clothes off. So there...”

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:17 am

Original Quill wrote:
Ben wrote:Speaking of the PC brigade, do they have a headquarters, a leader, a contact phone number?

Use of "PC" is wrong on two levels: 1) PC is meant to ridicule the newly-arrived norms, but there are pc causes for which the law has been on the books for 100-years or more; and 2) like ANTIFA, it's just a term meant to indicate an attitude or mindset.

The question should be... 'does any of this new fangled politically correct mumbo jumbo have any real democratic authority at all...!!!???'

As nobody has ever voted FOR any of it!!!

Just like nobody has ever voted FOR MASS IMMIGRATION!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:35 am

Tommy Monk wrote:The question should be... 'does any of this new fangled politically correct mumbo jumbo have any real democratic authority at all...!!!???'

Opinions dictate votes. Votes dominate democracy. Do the pc issues dominate opinion?

I don't know, but the death of George Floyd has elicited a pretty strong reaction, not just in Minneapolis, but all over the world. And it doesn't seem to stop. Right now, I wouldn't bet against it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down