NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melania Trump: "who geeves a fuck about the Chreestmas?" Hahaha!

+3
Maddog
Syl
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Go down

Melania Trump: "who geeves a fuck about the Chreestmas?" Hahaha!  Empty Melania Trump: "who geeves a fuck about the Chreestmas?" Hahaha!

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:59 am

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Melania Trump: "who geeves a fuck about the Chreestmas?" Hahaha!  Empty Re: Melania Trump: "who geeves a fuck about the Chreestmas?" Hahaha!

Post by Syl Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:52 am

She sounds like millions of other working mums who try to juggle kids, husband, job, Christmas, whilst all the time holding it together and looking good too.

Only in her case she does it with billions of people judging her.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Melania Trump: "who geeves a fuck about the Chreestmas?" Hahaha!  Empty Re: Melania Trump: "who geeves a fuck about the Chreestmas?" Hahaha!

Post by Maddog Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:45 pm

I'm sorta with Melania on this one.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:38 pm

Haha...let her go to Fox.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:04 pm

Was the moderator who oversaw the recent debate between Trump and Biden from Fox?
If so that would account for the way he let Trump take over the proceedings more than he himself did.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:27 pm

Syl wrote:Was the moderator who oversaw the recent debate between Trump and Biden from Fox?
If so that would account for the way he let Trump take over the proceedings more than he himself did.

Yeah, but Wallace isn't a partisan.

What did you expect him to do? Punch him?

Most Trump supporters are mad at Wallace for him trying to get Trump to follow some sort of rules.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:34 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:Was the moderator who oversaw the recent debate between Trump and Biden from Fox?

Most Trump supporters are mad at Wallace for him trying to get Trump to follow some sort of rules.  

He allowed Trump to talk over him and talk over Biden numerous times.
He also gave him far more air time.
Trump supporters are obviously thick....they must be to still think he is a good president.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:43 pm

Wallace is one of the fairer sort of Fox people. The real reason why Trump trampled on people on Tuesday, was that there were no measures to prevent someone from doing that. The Presidential Debate Commission is considering a kill button, to off such a loudmouth the next time. But the Trump people are opposed. Since the Democrats side with the Commission, it may be the alternative is no debate whatsoever.

But, now that the President has tested positive for Covid-19, it may be moot. It's highly unlikely there will be another debate if Trump is in bed coughing his lungs out.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:16 pm

Yep.....Karma has struck.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:41 pm

Couldn't it have been a question to each candidate in turn for a minute or so then your microphone is shut off for the other candidate to speak, the debate was a fiasco, even by political standards.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:01 pm

Vintage wrote:Couldn't it have been a question to each candidate in turn for a minute or so then your microphone is shut off for the other candidate to speak, the debate was a fiasco, even by political standards.

Yes... But that would have been the sensible way of doing American politics...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:03 pm

Vintage wrote:Couldn't it have been a question to each candidate in turn for a minute or so then your microphone is shut off for the other candidate to speak, the debate was a fiasco, even by political standards.

That's what a kill button is.  Every microphone has one, at the base.  But to avoid the kind of travesty that happened on Tuesday night, the Commission is thinking of giving a master kill button to the moderator.

The Trump people oppose this.

But back to Melenia.  Has she drunk the kool-aid? "The lee-bral media." And the whataboutism about 'keeds in cages'?

She's not worth saving.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:35 am

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

He allowed Trump to talk over him and talk over Biden numerous times.
He also gave him far more air time.
Trump supporters are obviously thick....they must be to still think he is a good president.

He didn't allow him. He tried to stop Trump numerous times. He even chastised him about it. But if a man wants to run his mouth, only sure fire way to stop it is to put your fist in it.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:52 am

I felt for Wallace. He is definitely a fair reporter from the interviews I've seen with him and Trump. He is still Fox of course, and that he did let Trump rant on at times I did feel was him not wanting to be 'too' aggressive on Trump and upset his audience. That said, I did think he did the best he could with that total tool running its mouth.

On Melania, I feel for her. From so many videos she seems to clearly have no real affection for the Donald. She probably never did, and her real motives for marrying an older, overweight, delinquent billionaire are hardly anything to sympathise with. But she does sound like someone who cares more about things than her idiot husband.

Also, I'm not so into joking about her accent. As someone who lives in a country where people struggle to speak English, and who has been learning another language, I think she is incredible to speak as well as she does. Her bitching about liberal media is silly, but because of her views, not the way she says it.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:16 pm

Lester wrote:On Melania, I feel for her. From so many videos she seems to clearly have no real affection for the Donald. She probably never did, and her real motives for marrying an older, overweight, delinquent billionaire are hardly anything to sympathise with. But she does sound like someone who cares more about things than her idiot husband.

A bully is just a guy whom others let get away with shit.  Think about this when you praise people like Melania, who are not the bully themselves, but without whom the bully would not exist.

These are the enablers, perhaps worse than the bully because he is just one person...any one of the on-lookers could kick his ass.

I learned this lesson in the 7th grade:  A bully, whom I'd allowed to dominate me and others, went on to kick-ass on lesser victims.  I am a fairly big guy.  One day I saw him pick a fight with a younger underclassman, and I decided to step in.  After I kicked his ass black and blue, I saw that look of recognition on others faces: Oh, yeah…I could do that too!

I realized that the human tendency to ‘go along’ is as much the villain as the perp himself.  All of those Republicans around Trump, and the key people inside the circle, are just the little people who allow bullies to have their way.  Melania is as equally dangerous as Trump himself.  Those who say nothing, in fact are saying ‘yes’.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:22 pm

To be fair, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors in any marriage.
For all we know she could be the one kicking his arse, metaphorically speaking.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:50 pm

Syl wrote:To be fair, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors in any marriage.
For all we know she could be the one kicking his arse, metaphorically speaking.

Yes, we do.  Anything she is doing within the marriage, is for her selfishness.  Hell, we've got a whole Senate chamber full of those.

The big picture is, she is lending legitimacy to his despotizing and intimidation.  She's just one of the many people who are going along with the bully.  We call those, enablers.  As long as they enable him, he gets away with it.  Whether they are afraid of him, or they use him to gain ends of their own...they are enablers.  Who knows what makes a machine run...is it the flywheel or the ignition?  Who knows what makes a bully successful...is it the tyranny he brings, or the enabler?

Those who say nothing, in fact are saying ‘yes’.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:41 pm

It's been reported in the UK papers that she is never hardly with him, that she leads her own life bringing up their young son.
Does she get involved with his politics.....does she get involved in any politics?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:46 am

Syl wrote:It's been reported in the UK papers that she is never hardly with him, that she leads her own life bringing up their young son.
Does she get involved with his politics.....does she get involved in any politics?

Near as I can tell, that's just wishful thinking on behalf of the British press. Melania's best friend turned on her after Melania double-crossed her (friend's allegation) and pointed to her on the inauguration irregularities. Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship With the First Lady (2020).

Wolkoff was "fired," even though she was an unpaid FLOTUS adviser, and "thrown under the bus," in her famous words to The New York Times, by West Wing enemies who sought to make her the sole scapegoat for the incompetence and alleged corruption in planning and spending for the inauguration. Apparently, Melania was 'on board' with what happened, which makes her back-stabber-in-chief.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:15 am

Wolkoff secretly recorded personal conversations between heself and  Melania Trump long before they fell out, now she has made them public.

Some friend. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:45 am

Syl wrote:Wolkoff secretly recorded personal conversations between heself and  Melania Trump long before they fell out, now she has made them public.

Some friend. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, well she had already found out that Melania was double-crossing her. At some point, you've gotta protect yourself.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:05 pm

Maybe they deserve each other, though I don't think Mrs Trump has written a book about about her ex friend.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:25 pm

I have nicked this from Horatio's forum.
Jim Carey and Alec Baldwin as Trump and Biden....not much acting required. Razz

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:43 pm

Syl wrote:Maybe they deserve each other, though I don't think Mrs Trump has written a book about about her ex friend.

Who? Donald and Melania? I would agree that they deserve each other.

Wolkoff is just a witness. She gets no props from me...after all, she was another enabler until they threw her under the bus. I don't support her...its just that the story she tells is indicative of Melania.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down