NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump goes after Bill: is Melania next?

3 posters

Go down

Trump goes after Bill: is Melania next? Empty Trump goes after Bill: is Melania next?

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:24 pm

The following appeared in the paper, The Oregonian:

The Oregonian wrote:Why isn't Donald Trump disgusted by his wife, Melania? (Letters to the Editor)

Melania Trump: If Bill Clinton's sordid sexual background is fair game for political attacks, so is Melania Trump's. There's a photo making the rounds showing Melania in a see-through dress, sans bra, standing next to The Donald. The caption should read, "Melania and her three boobs." There are other easily-found and revealing photos of her on the Internet. Why haven't those photos made it to the mainstream media? I'm outraged at the hypocrisy. If The Donald is disgusted by Hillary's bathroom break, why is he not disgusted by his wife's naked form floating around the Internet? If the media wants to dredge up Bill's past, then Melania Trump's past needs to be dredged up as well.

Sorah Dubitsky

Beaverton

Fair question.  Let's let the press in and have a look in their bedroom.  Check in the clothes hamper...are her knickers soiled?

I think Trump has just lost the right to say his family is off-limits.  Live by the sword, die by the sword, as the wise man said.   You may recall that Ted Cruz recently included this daughters in a political ad, and then when the press mentioned then, he tried faux-shaming the reporter by declaring family off-limits.  Now, I think Cruz was being duplicitous in that argument (he put the children up for discussion), but what else is new?  However, Trump is clearly declaring war on the spouse of a candidate.

I want to know everyone Melania has slept with, and was she 'running around' on someone??   What a Face  That would transform this Republican primary from devastatingly boring to really exciting.  
cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump goes after Bill: is Melania next? Empty Re: Trump goes after Bill: is Melania next?

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:07 pm

Much as I hate to point out anything that would benefit Trump, I think Melania has a higher expectation of privacy -- if only marginally so.

My question is, why do Republicans (because he's not the first who has brought up Bill's affairs) think the voters are going to care about things that happened nearly 20 years ago? At least the voters who count -- the Republican base is, of course, going to pretend to care deeply, but their votes don't exactly need to be won by whoever gets the GOP nod.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Trump goes after Bill: is Melania next? Empty Re: Trump goes after Bill: is Melania next?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down