NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily Ratajkowski defends Melania Trump

+4
eddie
Original Quill
Fred Moletrousers
Independent Thoughts
8 posters

Go down

Emily Ratajkowski defends Melania Trump Empty Emily Ratajkowski defends Melania Trump

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:44 am

Emily Ratajkowski defends Melania Trump 1487006119285

Emily Ratajkowski spoke up in defense of First Lady Melania Trump after the model claimed a New York Times reporter called Trump a "hooker."

"Sat next to a journalist from the NYT last night who told me 'Melania is a hooker,'" the model tweeted.

The Bernie Sanders supporter added it doesn't matter what your politics are, "it crucial to call this out for what it is: slut shaming. I don't care about her nudes or sexual history and no one should."

The 25-year-old continued to say "gender specific attacks are disgusting sexist bulls--t."

The model-turned-actress has long-defended a woman's right to dress how she pleases.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/02/13/emily-ratajkowski-defends-melania-trump.html

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Emily Ratajkowski defends Melania Trump Empty Re: Emily Ratajkowski defends Melania Trump

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:54 am

I don't see US TV or read US newspapers, so my observation of the scene across the pond is severely limited. But what I have seen and read suggests to me that the glamorous and stylish new First Lady is behaving with appropriate grace, decorum and dignity.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Emily Ratajkowski defends Melania Trump Empty Re: Emily Ratajkowski defends Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:07 pm

Staying out of the way, residing in NYC. Smart lady, to say the least.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:Staying out of the way, residing in NYC.  Smart lady, to say the least.

Yeah I'd say so. Perhaps she wants to distance herself from her disgrace of a husband.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Staying out of the way, residing in NYC.  Smart lady, to say the least.

Yeah I'd say so. Perhaps she wants to distance herself from her disgrace of a husband.

It's got to be embarrassing. Hardly the life she bargained for. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first WH divorce, too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

It's got to be embarrassing.  Hardly the life she bargained for.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first WH divorce, too.

You know, I don't think she will?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:34 pm

I am fully in support of Melania, I pity her being married to such a horrible specimen.
She is graceful and dignified, and when he is not around she seems almost happy.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:49 pm

But did you see that scowling match during the Inauguration? There's something stewing between those two. Now, come to find out that shes staying in NYC and Ivana is going to serve as first lady??

Marital separation already?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:55 pm

She actually looks almost scared of him sometimes.
Remember the you tube you posted of Trump guesting on Howard Sterns radio show?
The way he manipulated her to speak to Stern....the disparaging way they both spoke to/about her?
Well imagine a woman putting up with that for years......no wonder she seems to have no confidence when he is around her.

You put that video up to try to back up your theory that she was a hooker....I thought it just proved that she was, and still is being used by powerful men.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Emily Ratajkowski defends Melania Trump Empty STORY UPDATE

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:57 pm

N.Y. Times reprimands reporter for vile remarks about Melania Trump
Politico wrote:
Editors at the New York Times have reprimanded a reporter for referring to first lady Melania Trump as a “hooker” at an event Sunday night, calling the remarks “completely inappropriate.”

The reporter in question, features writer Jacob Bernstein, came under fire Monday morning after supermodel Emily Ratajkowski made the reporter’s remarks public in a series of tweets. Ratajkowski, who said the reporter made the remarks while sitting next to her at a New York Fashion Week event, called the comment “disgusting sexist bull---t.”
“At a party last night, a Times reporter who does not cover Washington or politics, referred to an unfounded rumor regarding Melania Trump,” a Times spokesperson said in a statement to POLITICO. “The comment was not intended to be public, but it was nonetheless completely inappropriate and should not have occurred. Editors have talked to the reporter in question about the lapse.”

Neither Ratajkowski nor the Times identified Bernstein as the reporter in question, but on Tuesday, Bernstein apologized on Twitter for making the comment.

"Speaking at a party in what I thought was a personal conversation, I nevertheless made a stupid remark about the first lady," Bernstein wrote. "My editors have made it clear my behavior was not in keeping with the standards of the Times, and I agree."

"My mistake, referring to unfounded rumors, shouldn’t reflect on anyone else and I apologize profusely," he added.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/02/nyt-reprimands-reporter-for-calling-melania-trump-a-hooker-234962

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:15 am

Syl wrote:She actually looks almost scared of him sometimes.
The way he manipulated her to speak to Stern....the disparaging way they both spoke to/about her?
Well imagine a woman putting up with that for years......no wonder she seems to have no confidence when he is around her.

You put that video up to try to back up your theory that she was a hooker....I thought it just proved that she was, and still is being used by powerful men.

I have to say that Inauguration clip changed my opinion of her drastically. Rarely do we ever get to witness such hostility in a man toward someone he is supposed to love. That glower was abuse in itself.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:29 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's got to be embarrassing.  Hardly the life she bargained for.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first WH divorce, too.

Idea

I agree...

EVEN IF they do divorce eventually, it will more likely be several years after leaving the White House..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:43 am

She might very well have been referencing the book "From the Whore House to the White House: The Story of Melania Trump" ( http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30233641-from-the-whore-house-to-the-white-house ) and the article the Daily Mail wrote about the allegations within, which Melania Trump sued them over: http://www.thewrap.com/melania-trump-daily-mail-sue-lawsuit-hooker-prostitute-claims/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:54 am

Sound like leftist marginalism to me...

Be part of the solution.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:She actually looks almost scared of him sometimes.

I have to say that Inauguration clip changed my opinion of her drastically.  Rarely do we ever get to witness such hostility in a man toward someone he is supposed to love.  That glower was abuse in itself.

I'm glad you can see things differently now Quill, I have thought in the past you have been very wrong in your condemnation of her.
There have been other very telling news clips of the way he treats her.
One notable one was the way he left her behind when they arrived at the White house steps on the same day.
The comparison from when Obama took over from Bush, and the differences in the way they treated their wives on that occasion....Obama with love and respect, Trump with uncaring ignorance.
I posted a video of that somewhere, I hope you saw it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Smile

The past history of Melania would not be so noteworthy in many other parts of the world, nor in the America of past decades..
After all, there have been other former First Ladies, PMs wives, various 'Royals' and their Royal spouses,  with far from sparkling or lilywhite pasts..

Jackie Kennedy, often drunk and mouthy Pat Nixon, and loopy showgirl and former actress Nancy Reagan all leap to mind..
In other countries, there have been the likes of Princess Grace of Monaco (nee Kelly), Princess Margaret, PM Margaret Thatcher herself, Diana Pricess of Wales, and on and on..

queen         booby shake         bom
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:00 pm

OOOOOOOH,having a go at the "peoples princess", your toast mate.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:18 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Idea

I agree...

EVEN IF  they do divorce eventually, it will more likely be several years after leaving the White House..

We have seen a lot of FIRSTS during this campaign and election.  We live in interesting times.  Any more FIRSTS would not be significant.  You might say it would be business as usual, should Melania dump Trump.

The only way they could keep her on board is if they offered to tear up the pre-nup, and draft a new contract with more, much more in it for her.  But watch out...

Another FIRST: Trump might be the first ex-president actually prosecuted after his term or resignation (or impeachment).  If this Russian connection blows up like I think it is going to, it would be...well, "Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were United States citizens who were executed for conspiracy to commit espionage for the Soviet Union."  Wikipedia.org

Now here's Melania...a Slav from another buffer state of the former Soviet eastern European bloc.  And here's Putin, former head of the KGB, tasked with keeping eastern bloc nations in line.  What a coincidence, eh?  A new pre-nup might be the least of Melania's concerns.  She might be faced with a situation of turning state's evidence.

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:37 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Smile

The past history of Melania would not be so noteworthy in many other parts of the world, nor in the America of past decades..
After all, there have been other former First Ladies, PMs wives, various 'Royals' and their Royal spouses,  with far from sparkling or lilywhite pasts..

Jackie Kennedy, often drunk and mouthy Pat Nixon, and loopy showgirl and former actress Nancy Reagan all leap to mind..
In other countries, there have been the likes of Princess Grace of Monaco (nee Kelly), Princess Margaret, PM Margaret Thatcher herself, Diana Pricess of Wales, and on and on..

queen         booby shake         bom

For the attention of Jules. Wink
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down