NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging bats filmed upside-down look like a Goth nightclub

Go down

Hanging bats filmed upside-down look like a Goth nightclub Empty Hanging bats filmed upside-down look like a Goth nightclub

Post by Didgee on Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9A8PFlqM4U

Didgee

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hanging bats filmed upside-down look like a Goth nightclub Empty Re: Hanging bats filmed upside-down look like a Goth nightclub

Post by Syl on Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:24 pm

Grotesquely cute, if there can be such a thing.  Surprised  

We have lots of bats circling round the back garden at night....I love watching them, as long as they keep their distance.

Back to top Go down

Hanging bats filmed upside-down look like a Goth nightclub Empty Re: Hanging bats filmed upside-down look like a Goth nightclub

Post by Didgee on Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:39 pm

Syl wrote:Grotesquely cute, if there can be such a thing.  Surprised  

We have lots of bats circling round the back garden at night....I love watching them, as long as they keep their distance.

I thought it was wierd and cool lol

That is nice that you get to watch so close to your house Syl

You should take some pictures

Didgee

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:41 pm

Didgee wrote:
Syl wrote:Grotesquely cute, if there can be such a thing.  Surprised  

I thought it was wierd and cool lol

That is nice that you get to watch so close to your house Syl

You should take some pictures

They are too quick Didge. For years I thought they were little birds that came out at night.....when it was pointed out they were bats I thought I would be scared, but they keep themselves to themselves and rarely swoop low enough to startle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:26 pm

https://time.com/5877803/jo-jorgensen-bat-libertarian-candidate/

Last I heard, there is no rabies in the UK. Is that still true?

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:36 pm

Maddog wrote:https://time.com/5877803/jo-jorgensen-bat-libertarian-candidate/

no there is a varient ..the bat lyssa virus...loose amongst the bat population...thankfully it appears to stay there.

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:48 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:
Maddog wrote:https://time.com/5877803/jo-jorgensen-bat-libertarian-candidate/

no   there is a varient ..the bat lyssa virus...loose amongst the bat population...thankfully it appears to stay there.

Bats carry rabies here, but they also eat mosquitoes that carry West Nile.

So people put up bat houses to attract them.  I think you have to really try to get bitten by one, unless you're a mosquito.

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum