NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport?

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport? Empty Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport?

Post by Didgee on Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:08 pm

This really shows up the gap between males and females in sports

Watch from after the 5 minute mark for the start of the race

This is a mixed event with two males and two female on each relay team. Hence that is fair, but watch the last leg. To fully understand the gap between females and males in sport




The reason I am showing this, is because female categories in sports is becoming increasingly mixed. With the inclusion of males thyat identify as women.

This graph below shows the gap in percentage between males and females in sports

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport? EdCxWeJXkAAWjTK?format=jpg&name=large

Now 11 studies so far have shown the HRT has failed to mitigate the advantages males have when they have gone through puberty

We really need to stand up and save woman's sports now. This many not be an issue at present, but its already starting to be based on the few trans women sports people. Who are winning events. This is unfair to females

What we need to do is create another category or make the male category an open category. To be fair to all

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202005.0226/v1

Rugby is taking the right approach here

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jul/19/transwomen-face-potential-womens-rugby-ban-over-safety-concerns?CMP=share_btn_tw

Didgee

Posts : 434
Join date : 2020-06-09

Back to top Go down

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport? Empty Re: Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport?

Post by Vintage on Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:30 am

Its just not possible right now for biological females to compete against people who are physiologically male. There are basic differences in male and female such as muscle mass and increased exchange of oxygen to the muscles in males that give them an advantage in strength, speed and endurance which cannot be negated by  lowering testosterone levels, its already there. Male and female are about even until they get to around 8 years old then things begin to change to achieve capabilities required all those thousand of years ago. Its not all set in stone, there is evidence that women would hunt along with the men of the group but once children come along it would be harder for them to continue. There is also more and more evidence of women being warriors.  The truth is basic biological physiology cannot be changed
as much as would be required for trans women to compete fairly with biological women.
I agree trans women should compete with men.
It seems to me that if trans women want so badly to compete against biological women then they have no understanding of what it is to be a woman however much they feel that that is what they are.

Vintage

Posts : 2476
Join date : 2013-08-02

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport? Empty Re: Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport?

Post by Didgee on Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:59 am

Vintage wrote:Its just not possible right now for biological females to compete against people who are physiologically male. There are basic differences in male and female such as muscle mass and increased exchange of oxygen to the muscles in males that give them an advantage in strength, speed and endurance which cannot be negated by  lowering testosterone levels, its already there. Male and female are about even until they get to around 8 years old then things begin to change to achieve capabilities required all those thousand of years ago. Its not all set in stone, there is evidence that women would hunt along with the men of the group but once children come along it would be harder for them to continue. There is also more and more evidence of women being warriors.  The truth is basic biological physiology cannot be changed
as much as would be required for trans women to compete fairly with biological women.
I agree trans women should compete with men.
It seems to me that if trans women want so badly to compete against biological women then they have no understanding of what it is to be a woman however much they feel that that is what they are.

+1

Great post

Didgee

Posts : 434
Join date : 2020-06-09

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport? Empty Re: Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport?

Post by inmyopinion on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:40 am

Didgee wrote:This really shows up the gap between males and females in sports

Watch from after the 5 minute mark for the start of the race

This is a mixed event with two males and two female on each relay team. Hence that is fair, but watch the last leg. To fully understand the gap between females and males in sport




The reason I am showing this, is because female categories in sports is becoming increasingly mixed. With the inclusion of males thyat identify as women.

This graph below shows the gap in percentage between males and females in sports

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport? EdCxWeJXkAAWjTK?format=jpg&name=large

Now 11 studies so far have shown the HRT has failed to mitigate the advantages males have when they have gone through puberty

We really need to stand up and save woman's sports now. This many not be an issue at present, but its already starting to be based on the few trans women sports people. Who are winning events. This is unfair to females

What we need to do is create another category or make the male category an open category. To be fair to all

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202005.0226/v1

Rugby is taking the right approach here

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jul/19/transwomen-face-potential-womens-rugby-ban-over-safety-concerns?CMP=share_btn_tw
Ilove to hear all the talk of equality, then hear the women saying how unfair it is that trans men compete, they seem to want it both ways.

_________________
It's only a mistake if you never learnt by it.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion

Posts : 499
Join date : 2020-04-08

Back to top Go down

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport? Empty Re: Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:26 pm




A man with mutilated genitals or wearing a dress, is not a woman.



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24779
Join date : 2014-02-12

inmyopinion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport? Empty Re: Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport?

Post by Syl on Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:


A man with mutilated genitals or wearing a dress, is not a woman.



A man who has had intense therapy, lived as a woman for a couple of years before he has  gender reassignment and countless other ops is more a woman than some big butch pervert who wakes up on Monday, picks out a frock and decides he will be a woman for the day.

I don't think the woman who was born male should be entitled to compete in any sports contest designed solely for women though.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 20793
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport? Empty Re: Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport?

Post by eddie on Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:


A man with mutilated genitals or wearing a dress, is not a woman.



Males who wear dresses are called transvestites. They don’t call themselves ‘women’, to be fair.

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41507
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport? Empty Re: Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport?

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:05 pm

It must suck to be a biological male who feels like a female and also happens to be a serious athlete, who is in the middle of this debate over whether she/he has the right to compete in sports against other people of the sex she/he identifies as.

At the same time, it's shown time and time again that transgender women hold a physical advantage over biological women in athletic contests, and that's not fair on the biologicial women.

So basically it's a clusterfuck.

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 29341
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport? Empty Re: Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport?

Post by Didgee on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:12 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:It must suck to be a biological male who feels like a female and also happens to be a serious athlete, who is in the middle of this debate over whether she/he has the right to compete in sports against other people of the sex she/he identifies as.

At the same time, it's shown time and time again that transgender women hold a physical advantage over biological women in athletic contests, and that's not fair on the biologicial women.

So basically it's a clusterfuck.


Its not a clusterfuck at all.

Trans women are biologically male that their bodies have been androgenized through puberty

Sports are segregated through protected categories.

Weight, age, disabilities and sex

Can we accommodate some sports to be inclusive to both make and female?

We already do, likes bowls or equestrian

The fact is this, these trans women wanting to compete against bio females know they have an advantage and continually deny this

So I have very little sympathy for their plight

As most would get nowhere competing against their own biological sex

If you want a good example of this then take the case pf CeCe Tefler, who was around 200th in the male division

When competing in the women's division, she became number 1 in the women's division in the US

She was only half a second slower running as a trans woman using HRT

Its clear many know they hold this advantage and argue that they should be able to compete against bio women

What is needed is trans categories or the male category becoming an open category

Its not the fault of females this issue

They should have their category protected

Didgee

Posts : 434
Join date : 2020-06-09

Back to top Go down

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport? Empty Re: Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:22 pm




Exactly Didge... And that just shows how deluded these people are in their denial of reality...


They are not women!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24779
Join date : 2014-02-12

Didgee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport? Empty Re: Want an idea of the gap between Males and females in Sport?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum