NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America.

+4
Maddog
Original Quill
Star24
Syl
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America. Empty Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America.

Post by Syl Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:47 pm

It was only a matter of time, wonder if there will be any more high profile arrests re the Epstein goings on??

"Jeffrey Epstein‘s associate Ghislaine Maxwell has been charged by the FBI on multiple charges of sex exploitation and abuse of minor girls.

The British socialite and heiress was a confidante to the disgraced financier.

She later faced accusations of her own involvement in his sex crimes.

Maxwell, who reportedly has kept a low-profile since 2016 to avoid private investigators, was arrested in New Hampshire on Epstein-related charges and is expected to appear in federal court later today, News 4 New York first reported.

At one point Maxwell, the daughter of media baron Robert Maxwell, was Epstein’s girlfriend and then became a close friend to the man.

But she also allegedly helped Epstein groom and procure young girls to the wealthy elite.

Her arrest comes just a few days before the anniversary of Epstein’s arrest last year on sex-trafficking charges, which alleged he exploited and transferred underage girls between New York and Florida. Epstein, 66, later killed himself in federal prison, according to the medical examiner."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/ghislaine-maxwell-arrest-jeffrey-epstein-associate-charged-by-fbi/ar-BB16fANi?ocid=msedgntp
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America. Empty Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America.

Post by Star24 Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:08 pm

I think she thought that she could get away
without being charged. Trump was part of that
Circle - Aparantly! Prince Andrew has been dodging
the FBI also.
I wonder if Maxwell will open it all up now Epstein
Is dead.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America. Empty Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America.

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:34 pm

I'm pretty sure she will be executed in prison, just as Jeffery Epstein was.  She is now in the judicial system.  The judicial system is geared toward arriving at the truth.  But in this case, the jailor is on trial.

This is an election year, and the Trump administration cannot afford to let such secrets be told.  Even if Trump loses, the State of New York will build a case of murder around him.  He can’t let that happen, and the window-of-opportunity closes on November 3rd.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:I'm pretty sure she will be executed in prison, just as Jeffery Epstein was.  She is now in the judicial system.  The judicial system is geared toward arriving at the truth.  But in this case, the jailor is on trial.

This is an election year, and the Trump administration cannot afford to let such secrets be told.  Even if Trump loses, the State of New York will build a case of murder around him.  He can’t let that happen, and the window-of-opportunity closes on November 3rd.

I think you are right there Quill. She knows so much, plus which
Dignitaries were present.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:11 pm

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America. Fb_im122

Strange bedfellows eh?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:23 pm

Whataboutism? So then I take it you favor underage human trafficking and prostitution?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:26 pm

May have to click on the image to see the circled guest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:31 pm

Maddog wrote:May have to click on the image to see the circled guest.  

Is that image photoshopped though? She looks about 7ft tall. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:45 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:May have to click on the image to see the circled guest.  

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America. Max10

Nah.

I wonder if Trump was there too?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:48 pm

Politico said Maxwell first grew close to the Clinton family after former president Bill Clinton left office, and eventually became friends with Chelsea Clinton, vice chair of the Clinton Foundation. According to the news outlet, the two women vacationed together on a yacht in 2009, and Maxwell attended Chelsea’s wedding to Marc Mezvinsky in 2010, Politico reported. A photo of Maxwell at the wedding has circulated online.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/07/22/chelsea-clinton-denies-she-was-ever-close-friends-with-jeffrey-epsteins-alleged-madam/
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:01 pm

In March 2001, Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty to 31 of 69 felony charges of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud. Mezvinsky, who had been working as an attorney at the time, was funneling embezzled and fraudulently obtained money to West African con men after falling victim to an online advance-fee scam.

And lets not forget the father of the groom. He got out of prison in time to attend his son's wedding.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:19 pm

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America. Fb_im123
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:21 pm

It's one thing to invite a guest to a wedding, or even to vacation on a yacht, but quite another thing to engage in underage sex with a young woman.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016, refiled in New York in June 2016, and dropped again in November 2016.

DAVID MIKKELSON
PUBLISHED 23 JUNE 2016

In late April 2016, rumors began to circulate online holding that Republican presidential Donald Trump had either been sued over, or arrested for, raping a teenaged girl. One of the earliest versions of the rumor was published on 2 May 2016 by the Winning Democrats web site, which reported that woman using the name Katie Johnson had named Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in a $100 million lawsuit, accusing them of having solicited sex acts from her at sex parties held at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump back in 1994 (when Johnson was just 13 years old):

The first major scandal to hit the Trump campaign besides the typical “what a racist, such a sexist, yada yada yada,” came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13 and being held by Epstein as a slave.

Johnson says in the complaint that Trump and Epstein threatened her and her family with bodily harm if she didn’t comply with all of their disgusting demands. The Trump campaign has been on this immediately, calling it absolute nonsense and not even remotely true or possible.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

The story of Clinton is no longer relevant. However, the story of Trump is much more serious, and is relevant as he is now President of the US.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:24 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Clinton were on the same flight to his island "paradise". Maybe along with Prince Andrew.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:32 pm

Maddog wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Clinton were on the same flight to his island "paradise".  Maybe along with Prince Andrew.  

I have never seen any link of Clinton to Epstein personally. The article you proffer is of Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

I do know that after he retired, Clinton set up a rather ambitious trust to benefit the underprivileged people of Africa. A heavy part of funding a trust, or any non-profit institution, is reaching out for funds. Epstein was a Manhattan billionaire, so he would have been a natural one to ask for charity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:04 am

You see what you want to see. You're bias is well known and on exhibit here daily.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:52 am

Maddog wrote:You see what you want to see. You're bias is well known and on exhibit here daily.  

Of course I am biased...biased in favor of truth and the best interests of the people, not special interests.  But it is honest truth, well-supported and fatal to your games.  Twisted Evil

I see more than you realize. I see the flim-flam you are playing...trying to create false equivalencies and engaging in half-truths...things you copied from the RW forums. You're not an original thinker, Red. The things you have to offer we've all seen before.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:10 pm

Anyway, about Ghislaine Maxwell..... Rolling Eyes

I wonder if she will suddenly end up dead, by her own hand or maybe not??
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:18 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Nah.

Somethings not right about the composition of that photo.
Tommy and HT are both good at spotting whether a pic has been photoshopped or whether someone has been superimposed into it.

Anyway....

"British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell has appeared in court on charges of luring underage girls so they could be sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein.

Prosecutors say the 58-year-old, a former girlfriend and long-time associate of the convicted paedophile, faces up to 35 years in jail if she is found guilty.

She was described as a flight risk during the hearing, and was ordered to remain in custody while she is transferred to New York for a detention hearing.

Maxwell, who has kept a low profile since Epstein's death in August last year, was arrested by the FBI in New Hampshire on Thursday.

She is accused of helping the disgraced financier "identify, befriend and groom" multiple girls, including one as young as 14."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/courts/ghislaine-maxwell-faces-35-years-in-jail-if-convicted-of-luring-underage-girls-so-epstein-could-abuse-them/ar-BB16hIA0?ocid=msedgntp
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:14 pm

I've never heard of her... But I have heard of her father, "Captain Bob" Maxwell (Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch)... Who died in rather suspicious circumstances...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:35 pm

Star24 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I'm pretty sure she will be executed in prison, just as Jeffery Epstein was.  She is now in the judicial system.  The judicial system is geared toward arriving at the truth.  But in this case, the jailor is on trial.

Another thing to consider is, Trump and AG Barr just fired US Attorney for the SDNY, Geoffery S. Berman, allegedly over differences between he and Trump about the handling of cases generally.  No specific case was mentioned.  Now this, on the heels of that.

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America. Merlin_173742474_9c6aa14f-e895-46b2-882f-a60e547cb7fb-jumbo

Could Maxwell be the particular case that we are talking about when speaking of differences over "handling of cases"?  Trump took extraordinary measures to make the Epstein case go away (possibly murdered in a federal holding cell, called a 'suicide').  Now, it appears, it was all for naught.  Why?  Because the case comes right back to Trump's doorstep in the shape of the Maxwell case.

Will Trump or Barr have to arrange a second assassination?  One murder under the cover of a 'suicide' is alarming enough; the public will never buy a second murder cum suicide in the same matter.  Could this be the controversy that got Berman fired? Was he refusing to make the case go away?

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Star24 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I've never heard of her... But I have heard of her father, "Captain Bob" Maxwell (Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch)... Who died in rather suspicious circumstances...

Robert liked young girls too. Not sure whether they were as young as the ones
his daughter was recruiting for Epstein.
But yes he died in a rather suspicious accident on his boat.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Star24 wrote:

Another thing to consider is, Trump and AG Barr just fired US Attorney for the SDNY, Geoffery S. Berman, allegedly over differences between he and Trump about the handling of cases generally.  No specific case was mentioned.  Now this, on the heels of that.

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America. Merlin_173742474_9c6aa14f-e895-46b2-882f-a60e547cb7fb-jumbo

Could Maxwell be the particular case that we are talking about when speaking of differences over "handling of cases"?  Trump took extraordinary measures to make the Epstein case go away (murdered in a federal holding cell, called a 'suicide').  Now, it appears, it was all for naught.  Why?  Because the case comes right back to Trump's doorstep in shape of the Maxwell case.

Will Trump or Barr have to arrange a second assassination?  One murder under the cover of a 'suicide' is alarming enough; the public will never buy a second murder cum suicide in the same matter.  Could this be the controversy that got Berman fired?

I hope she is being watched while in jail. She isn’t getting bail apparently
because she is considered a flight risk.
But I think she will blow the lid on it all.
Andrew and the others will be shitting their pants.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:55 pm

Star24 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Another thing to consider is, Trump and AG Barr just fired US Attorney for the SDNY, Geoffery S. Berman, allegedly over differences between he and Trump about the handling of cases generally. No specific case was mentioned. Now this, on the heels of that.

Could Maxwell be the particular case that we are talking about when speaking of differences over "handling of cases"? Trump took extraordinary measures to make the Epstein case go away (murdered in a federal holding cell, called a 'suicide'). Now, it appears, it was all for naught. Why? Because the case comes right back to Trump's doorstep in shape of the Maxwell case.

Will Trump or Barr have to arrange a second assassination? One murder under the cover of a 'suicide' is alarming enough; the public will never buy a second murder cum suicide in the same matter. Could this be the controversy that got Berman fired?

Watched or not, with as formidable an adversary as the President of the US, if assassination is the only option, assassination it will be. This will not be the first time that Trump has pressed credulity to the absolute limit.

Trump has treated his role as President as a form of ownership of the property and institutions of the USA. He believes the people are stupid enough to believe anything and everything he tells them. There is no reason, for him at least, to believe he cannot act with such impunity once again.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Star24 wrote:

Watched or not, with as formidable an adversary as the President of the US, if assassination is the only option, assassination it will be.  This will not be the first time that Trump has pressed credulity to the absolute limit.

Trump has treated his role as President as a form of ownership of the property and institutions of the USA.  He believes the people are stupid enough to believe anything and everything he tells them.  There is no reason, for him at least, to believe he cannot act with such impunity once again.

Oh he will definitely try again, Quill. That is the last thing he wants aired in
Public.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:52 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Nah.

Somethings not right about the composition of that photo.
Tommy and HT are both good at spotting whether a pic has been photoshopped or whether someone has been superimposed into it.

Anyway....

"British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell has appeared in court on charges of luring underage girls so they could be sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein.

Prosecutors say the 58-year-old, a former girlfriend and long-time associate of the convicted paedophile, faces up to 35 years in jail if she is found guilty.

She was described as a flight risk during the hearing, and was ordered to remain in custody while she is transferred to New York for a detention hearing.

Maxwell, who has kept a low profile since Epstein's death in August last year, was arrested by the FBI in New Hampshire on Thursday.

She is accused of helping the disgraced financier "identify, befriend and groom" multiple girls, including one as young as 14."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/courts/ghislaine-maxwell-faces-35-years-in-jail-if-convicted-of-luring-underage-girls-so-epstein-could-abuse-them/ar-BB16hIA0?ocid=msedgntp

Politico said Maxwell first grew close to the Clinton family after former president Bill Clinton left office, and eventually became friends with Chelsea Clinton, vice chair of the Clinton Foundation. According to the news outlet, the two women vacationed together on a yacht in 2009, and Maxwell attended Chelsea’s wedding to Marc Mezvinsky in 2010, Politico reported. A photo of Maxwell at the wedding has circulated online.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:09 pm

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America. Fb_im124

Not photo shopped either.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:11 pm

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in America. 20200211

Nor this one.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:33 am

OK Maddog, I'm not denying she was friendly with the Clintons or the Trumps.
I guess when you mix with royalty no matter how corrupt they may or may not be, many doors are open to you.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:33 am

Original Quill wrote:It's one thing to invite a guest to a wedding, or even to vacation on a yacht, but quite another thing to engage in underage sex with a young woman.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016, refiled in New York in June 2016, and dropped again in November 2016.

DAVID MIKKELSON
PUBLISHED 23 JUNE 2016

In late April 2016, rumors began to circulate online holding that Republican presidential Donald Trump had either been sued over, or arrested for, raping a teenaged girl. One of the earliest versions of the rumor was published on 2 May 2016 by the Winning Democrats web site, which reported that woman using the name Katie Johnson had named Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in a $100 million lawsuit, accusing them of having solicited sex acts from her at sex parties held at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump back in 1994 (when Johnson was just 13 years old):

The first major scandal to hit the Trump campaign besides the typical “what a racist, such a sexist, yada yada yada,” came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13 and being held by Epstein as a slave.

Johnson says in the complaint that Trump and Epstein threatened her and her family with bodily harm if she didn’t comply with all of their disgusting demands. The Trump campaign has been on this immediately, calling it absolute nonsense and not even remotely true or possible.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

The story of Clinton is no longer relevant.  However, the story of Trump is much more serious, and is relevant as he is now President of the US.

Friendly is one thing.  Rape is another.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:52 am

Was he found guilty?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:09 pm

Sounds like bullshit to me...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:47 pm

Syl wrote:Was he found guilty?

No, no, it was a civil case, so the consequence would be a judgment, not a 'guilty/not-guilty' verdict.  Notwithstanding, Trump got to the accuser with loads of money, and tied things up with a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), which is binding on witnesses.  (Her lawyer is Lisa Bloom, daughter of Gloria Allred, feminist lawyer in Los Angeles.)  Although, personally, I think an NDA to avoid testimony is illegal, who is going to prosecute a victim, and what jury would convict?

But that's why I believe something is afoot in the Southern District of New York.  This is too sensitive and threatening to Trump, and US Attorney Berman's failure to cooperate was a firing offense...similar to the way Trump got rid of FBI Director James Comey for failing to suppress the Flynn case.

But strategically, the NDA is no matter: to pursue a criminal investigation is to approach it from the top down, and not just a single plaintiff.  Prosecutors have a lot more options than a civil lawyer.  Trump's lawyers know that too, and I believe that is why Jeffery Epstein died in federal detention.

But the prosecutors have another shot at it with Maxwell.  It will no longer be one witness, but multiple witnesses because the story is about a criminal enterprise, not just a single plaintiff.  Suffice it to say, Trump's name will come up.

Of all the sins that Donald J. Trump could commit, this one is bad.  Rape is not just a money crime; it involves moral turpitude.  You saw what happened to Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein, and with Trump it involves minors.  Corrupting innocent little girls for salacious purposes punches mothers and fathers in the gut.  Keep in mind, mothers and fathers are voters...and ultimately, jurors.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:22 pm

No. To be fair to Trump he's not creepy around kids.

Get him around some 18 year olds..............

And he had far less contact with Epstein than Clinton. He didn't really need Epstein for his money or for girls.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:32 pm

It's not a matter of guilt, anyway.  The real price is going to be paid at the polls.  Neither Prince Andrew nor any of the Clintons are running for any office, so they have nothing to lose.  But Trump is running for the highest office in the wealthiest, most powerful nation in the world, ever.

After Trump is out of his present office, we should begin a discussion about his criminal culpability.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:

It's not a matter of guilt, anyway.  The real price is going to be paid at the polls.  Neither Prince Andrew nor any of the Clintons are running for any office, so they have nothing to lose.  But Trump is running for the highest office in the wealthiest, most powerful nation in the world, ever.

After Trump is out of his present office, we should begin a discussion about his criminal culpability.

It didn't seem to affect his standing when he was first campaigning to be president.

"A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016, refiled in New York in June 2016, and dropped again in November 2016."

He was made president in January 2017.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:26 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It didn't seem to affect his standing when he was first campaigning to be president.

"A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016, refiled in New York in June 2016, and dropped again in November 2016."

No question.  But did you read the whole history of it?  In the 2016 race there existed only a civil lawsuit brought by one plaintiff. Trump was able to silence testimony of his rape of a 13-year-old girl by settling the civil suit, including an NDA...standard operating procedure for him.

Again, I repeat, a criminal prosecution is from the top down.  It is also non-negotiable.  A person who lies to a federal officer is guilty of a felony under 18 U.S.C. § 1001, and even withholding evidence is possibly obstructing justice, in the case of another victim (18 US Code § 1512).

There is an umbrella of cases, if you will, that might issue from the investigation and prosecution of Maxwell.  An indictment of Trump is only one possibility.  But the real threat is that a criminal investigation will produce facts, which were easily quashed in a civil suit, that will irretrievably taint the reputations of those running for office now.

Trump is running for a second term, today.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:24 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

In the US, you can file a civil suit against a sandwich.

Epstein was a convicted criminal. He was gutter trash. People close to him knew it. Like Harvey Weinstein, they looked the other way.

It's going to be interesting if this woman starts making a plea agreement.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:47 pm

Something happened between Trump and Epstein in the early 2000's. Don't know if it was a bad business deal, ego or a fight over a woman. Could even be that Trump realized Epstein was a freak. In any event, he was banned from Trump's properties.

Maybe Ghislaine will let us know what happened. She would know as she was there through all of it.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:16 pm

Maddog wrote:

And he had far less contact with Epstein than Clinton.  He didn't really need Epstein for his money or for girls.  

He was very creepy indeed around his own kid, Ivanka. Creepy around her both as a minor and as an adult. It made people squirm with discomfort. And that's not my own opinion, it's the opinion of many chat show hosts and websites.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:19 pm

Maddog wrote:Something happened between Trump and Epstein in the early 2000's. Don't know if it was a bad business deal, ego or a fight over a woman. Could even be that Trump realized Epstein was a freak.  In any event, he was banned from Trump's properties.  

Maybe Ghislaine will let us know what happened. She would know as she was there through all of it.  

I think it's as simple as Trump realizing that Epstein was/is a pervert. That was all right with Trump before he got into politics.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:22 pm

JulesV wrote:
Maddog wrote:

And he had far less contact with Epstein than Clinton.  He didn't really need Epstein for his money or for girls.  

He was very creepy indeed around his own kid, Ivanka. Creepy around her both as a minor and as an adult. It made people squirm with discomfort. And that's not my own opinion, it's the opinion of many chat show hosts and websites.

I remember when Trump commented (on American TV) that he thought Ivanka was sexy. Everyone squirmed at that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:29 pm

JulesV wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yeah, there was that comment.

But there's no trail of him with kids. Of course there's no trail of Clinton or Andrew either.

They all like young women, not girls, in their natural prime.

In any event, Ghisilaine knows more than any of us about all of this. Hopefully she drops a dime and we all know who did what.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
JulesV wrote:

I remember when Trump commented (on American TV) that he thought Ivanka was sexy.  Everyone squirmed at that.

No that one was mild actually, Q.
The real zinger was when asked what he had in common with his daughter and he replied "SEX" on national TV.
Such a strange reply What a Face What a Face
No one knew where to look. Embarassed Embarassed

No wriggle room there to pretend it was just an innocent remark, or taken out of context or whatever. Ooops!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:42 pm

Sorry guys but I just don't like Trump, he's plain MEAN!!

Dubya Bush was a Republican which is not quite my type of politics but for some reason I really liked Dubya.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

No question.  But did you read the whole history of it?  In the 2016 race there existed only a civil lawsuit brought by one plaintiff. Trump was able to silence testimony of his rape of a 13-year-old girl by settling the civil suit, including an NDA...standard operating procedure for him.

Again, I repeat, a criminal prosecution is from the top down.  It is also non-negotiable.  A person who lies to a federal officer is guilty of a felony under 18 U.S.C. § 1001, and even withholding evidence is possibly obstructing justice, in the case of another victim (18 US Code § 1512).

There is an umbrella of cases, if you will, that might issue from the investigation and prosecution of Maxwell.  An indictment of Trump is only one possibility.  But the real threat is that a criminal investigation will produce facts, which were easily quashed in a civil suit, that will irretrievably taint the reputations of those running for office now.

Trump is running for a second term, today.
No i haven't read the full history, and if he is guilty hopfully a criminal investigation will find enough proof and he will face justice.

I cant for the life of me understand how a supposedly advance country like the USA ever voted him in as president for one term never mind two.

To be honest i cant stand watching him.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:10 am

Syl wrote:No i haven't read the full history, and if he is guilty hopfully a criminal investigation will find enough proof and he will face justice.

I cant for the life of me understand how a supposedly advance country like the USA ever voted him in as president for one term never mind two.

To be honest i cant stand watching him.

Southerners. Trump is basically a racist. The very first words out of his mouth after announcing his presidential bid in 2015, was that non-white people were criminals and rapists.

I don't hold much hope that Democrats, when they take control, will prosecute Trump or any of the criminals around him. Just look at former Vice-President Dick Cheney.

It is true what they say about Democrats: they are snowflakes. I may be looking for a new party after this presidential appointment.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:09 am

JulesV wrote:Sorry guys but I just don't like Trump, he's plain MEAN!!

Dubya Bush was a Republican which is not quite my type of politics but for some reason I really liked Dubya.

Yeah he's mean.

What do you think Epstein was? A fucking angel?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:11 am

Quill sure knows a lot about the sexual habits of these folks.

Birds of a feather?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:12 am

Maddog wrote:Quill sure knows a lot about the sexual habits of these folks.

Birds of a feather?

It's mostly legal stuff. The difference between a civil case and a criminal case. The powers of a prosecutor versus a civil attorney. The powers of a court. Knowing what cases are coming down the pike, and when, and what is going to happen. What tactics are being used.

What I find most fascinating is the strategy...it's like a game, knowing the powers of a court and a prosecutor, factoring in the timing, putting 2 and 2 together and figuring out what is going on. If you've been there, you've seen it all from the inside. It's great fun, now, to be able to guess right...have a sneak preview, so to speak.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next