NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hypocrisy of animal lovers ,

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The hypocrisy of animal lovers , - Page 2 Empty The hypocrisy of animal lovers ,

Post by eddie on Sat May 23, 2020 1:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Ooooh...controversial! Razz

The hypocrisy of animal lovers , - Page 2 88668010
The hypocrisy of animal lovers , - Page 2 Aa3ba010
The hypocrisy of animal lovers , - Page 2 D06a7910

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The hypocrisy of animal lovers , - Page 2 Empty Re: The hypocrisy of animal lovers ,

Post by Original Quill on Tue May 26, 2020 2:19 am

Dallas and Los Angeles are the worst cities to get along without a car.

Seriously...the burbs in those cities go without sidewalks because, if you don't have enough money to afford a car, they don't want you around.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

The hypocrisy of animal lovers , - Page 2 Empty Re: The hypocrisy of animal lovers ,

Post by eddie on Tue May 26, 2020 11:07 pm

Okay this is why I don’t engage in debates a lot anymore.

I was talking about one thing and then somehow, we have to start talking about something else entirel...wonder why?

I’ll leave you all to it. I made my point.

Thank you Syl, for being honest and actually seeing what I was saying. I don’t judge anyone btw.
I like animals but would never wear the crown “animal lover”....cos, well, I ain’t.

Thanks for the comments. Continue with your bingo.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Tue May 26, 2020 11:10 pm

eddie wrote:Okay this is why I don’t engage in debates a lot anymore.

I was talking about one thing and then somehow, we have to start talking about something else entirel...wonder why?

Thank you Syl, for being honest and actually seeing what I was saying. I don’t judge anyone btw.
I like animals but would never wear the crown “animal lover”....cos, well, I ain’t.

Animals like sidewalks. Especially those in Dallas. Cool

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed May 27, 2020 12:05 am

Maddog wrote:

Animals like sidewalks. Especially those in Dallas. Cool

...but, so difficult to find 'em.   Razz

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed May 27, 2020 7:47 pm

No problem, I like threads that ask us to look at ourselves, it's good to gave a reality check every now and again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum