NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pentagon admit leaked UFO footage is genuine

+4
nicko
Victorismyhero
Andy
Tommy Monk
8 posters

Go down

Pentagon admit leaked UFO footage is genuine Empty Pentagon admit leaked UFO footage is genuine

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:15 pm

The Pentagon has released three declassified videos taken by US Navy pilots that appear to show unidentified flying objects (UFO).

The black and white videos were recorded during training flights – one in November 2004 and two in January 2015 – and later leaked to the public, the Department of Defense said in a statement on Monday.

In the footage, which the Navy confirmed as genuine in September of last year, the UFOs are picked up by infrared cameras and can be seen moving at pace across the sky or rotating mid-air.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pentagon-ufo-video-released-declassified-navy-footage-watch-a9487276.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pentagon admit leaked UFO footage is genuine Empty Re: Pentagon admit leaked UFO footage is genuine

Post by Andy Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:47 am

Curiously, I started a thread on this very topic on my own forum, which I have recently reopened.

Happy for nice people to register.

https://openmike.freeforums.net/
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Pentagon admit leaked UFO footage is genuine Empty Re: Pentagon admit leaked UFO footage is genuine

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:45 am

It will give the conspiracy nutters something other than covid to squalk about
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:37 pm

A few Months ago while Pigeon Shooting, a friend of mine shot down a UFO that was hovering over his Hide.Turned out it was a Drone, [He knew what it was when he pulled the Trigger] it was keeping the Pigeon away !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:13 pm

So they’re now admitting to what thousands have always known! These videos and others just like them, have been on YouTube, (and taken down time and time again), for years.

They must think we are stupid...like we somehow have to wait for them to conform what’s already obvious to a lot of us.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:46 pm

If there are Flying Saucers , or any other kind of Alien craft buzzing around,they would be coming from light years away. Surely after coming that distance they would have landed ,otherwise why bother ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:46 pm

If there are Flying Saucers , or any other kind of Alien craft buzzing around,they would be coming from light years away. Surely after coming that distance they would have landed ,otherwise why bother ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:47 pm

Double post, how the hell that happened I don't know !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:23 pm

Pentagon admit leaked UFO footage is genuine 3758365944 beam me up
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:29 pm

You are basing your thoughts on the limits of space travel constrained by light speed. What if technology far in advance of what we have could attain 10, 50, 100 times light speed?
That would place earth as a noisy neighbour worth keeping tabs on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:57 pm

nicko wrote:If there are Flying Saucers , or any other kind of Alien craft buzzing around,they would be coming from light years away. Surely after coming that distance they would have landed ,otherwise why bother ?

You are measuring them by chemical rocketry standards.  Chemical rockets may be a dead end because of their extreme inefficiency. Just to put the space shuttle into earth orbit (to reach 17,500 MPH), the rockets need to carry 15 times its weight in fuel – and that’s considered extremely efficient among other chemical-based rocket systems. To escape earth’s gravitational pull and explore our solar system (to reach 25,000 MPH), you would need significantly more fuel.

Similarly, Solar Sails, Ion Drives, anti-matter, and Nuclear Propulsion deal with the fuel/mass ratio, but still don't bring down the distance problem.  Right now, NASA is looking into Warp drives. A warp drive would travel faster than light by riding on a wave of spacetime. It creates this wave by compressing the spacetime in front of the ship and expanding the spacetime behind it. A ship then sits in the middle of this wave, and is propelled through space. Since the ship itself isn’t moving, and only the spacetime around the ship is moving, no laws of physics are broken.

Also, since the ship isn't moving, it eliminates the problem of inertia.  The human body can only stand about 100 g.  By moving the environment, rather than the ship within it, there is no effect on the occupant(s).  This may explain why UFO's appear to our eye to turn on a dime, and accelerate/disappear instantaneously.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:13 pm

still doesn't explain why they don't contact us, take me to your leader ect !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:15 pm

100 g ?????????????????????? Pentagon admit leaked UFO footage is genuine 1780941361
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:16 pm

nicko...would you want to be taken to trump....

ffs i expect they would at least like to enjoy an educated discussion, not the babblings of a simpleton
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:27 pm

nicko wrote:still doesn't explain why they don't contact us,    take me to your leader ect !

Some say they have contacted us, and remain in frequent contact.  The Majestic-12 group was formed by President Eisenhower to deal with them, and included members of the scientific community as well as the military.  Col. Phillip Corso claims he was a go-between, and the aliens gave us night-vision, microwave ovens, particle beam devices, fiber optics, lasers, integrated circuit chips (your computer) and Kevlar material, and the Army gave him the responsibility of 'mainstreaming' such technology through manufacturers and universities.

One theory of why we can't go public with our contacts is it would draw into question our own governments' legitimacy given a superior race or organism.  Who would need the USA or UK, or any human government, if we are going to bow down to these 'gods'?  I can't speak for the aliens, but I can see our governments' wish to keep things under wraps.

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:30 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:100 g ?????????????????????? Pentagon admit leaked UFO footage is genuine 1780941361

I was surprised, too, to get this answer: "Any exposure to around 100 g or more, even if momentary, is likely to be lethal, although the record is 179 g."  https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/G-force

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:31 pm

Distraction tactic.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:13 pm

Cass wrote:Distraction tactic.

What is? Explain lady!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:21 pm

What intrigues me is trying to find out exactly what these things are, actually, because it's a bit unimaginative to automatically assume they're alien spacecraft. They're unidentified, meaning they could be all sorts of things.

I've even seen people speculate that they're living creatures living perpetually in the sky. Certainly far-fetched, but until we know what they are, we have no idea.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:07 am

eddie wrote:

What is? Explain lady!

Yes Ma’am!!!

They officially released it now in the hopes of distracting people from the terrible job T has been doing and his awful press conferences. His administration were hoping this would keep people busy. Sadly it backfired.

As to whether or not they’re real? Who knows. I’m not overly excited about it.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:41 am

I knew exactly what she meant

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:54 am

Ben Reilly wrote:What intrigues me is trying to find out exactly what these things are, actually, because it's a bit unimaginative to automatically assume they're alien spacecraft. They're unidentified, meaning they could be all sorts of things.

I've even seen people speculate that they're living creatures living perpetually in the sky. Certainly far-fetched, but until we know what they are, we have no idea.

Yes, there seems to be a bias toward extraterrestrials. They could be anything, including ultra-dimensionals, or even past civilizations who are coming back. There is no guarantee that they are beings from another planet.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:59 am

Original Quill wrote:I knew exactly what she meant

Me or Eddie?
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:09 am

Cass wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I knew exactly what she meant

Me or Eddie?

I knew exactly what you meant. That is why I gave you the alien .

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:11 am

Original Quill wrote:
Cass wrote:

Me or Eddie?

I knew exactly what you meant.

Ah right. Thanks.

Have a good night! And everyone else. Be safe x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:31 pm

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:

What is? Explain lady!

Yes Ma’am!!!

They officially released it now in the hopes of distracting people from the terrible job T has been doing and his awful press conferences. His administration were hoping this would keep people busy. Sadly it backfired.

I thought that’s what you meant but rather than assume what someone means I like to ask. I also know that you harbour some doubts about Coronavirus - something you said on another thread - so I was just making sure....Ma’am! Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri May 01, 2020 3:41 am

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

Yes Ma’am!!!

I thought that’s what you meant but rather than assume what someone means I like to ask. I also know that you harbour some doubts about Coronavirus - something you said on another thread - so I was just making sure....Ma’am! Razz

No worries. Im far too cynical for my own good sometimes.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 01, 2020 8:40 pm

In case you wonder how a man-made spaceship could bend spacetime and actually exceed the speed of light, here is an interesting article on a newly invented element--called Element 115--that actually has the effect of distorting spacetime, and thus could be used in a warp drive engine.

Element 115 does not appear naturally on earth, and has to be made or produced by bombarding an Americium-243 (95Am243) nucleus with a Calcium-48 (20Ca48) nucleus.  It was discovered in cooperation with Russian scientists, and so it is also known as Moscovium, and Ununpentium (which means 'one-one-five' in Latin-Greek).

Here is the article:

MATRIXDISCLOSTURE wrote:ELEMENT 115 —
Ununpentium | Moscovium | Bob Lazar | UFO

Moscovium is a radioactive, synthetic element about which little is known. It is classified as a metal and is expected to be solid at room temperature. It decays quickly into other elements, including nihonium.

With atomic numbers of 113, 115, 117, and 118, the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) announced the addition of these four elements to the periodic table, but one of them, Element 115 was already announced in 1989 when Bob Lazar, famous area 51 whistleblower revealed to the public that the UFOs possessed by the government were powered by a mysterious ‘Element 115.’ Of course, at that time, the claims made by Lazar were tagged as absurd as the scientific community had no knowledge of ‘Element 115’.

Thanks to the work of chemists at Lund University in Sweden, a brand new element has taken a seat at the periodic table: Element 115, or ununpentium (Uup) as it is currently known.

Ununpentium (which is sadly just the Latin/Greek for “115,” not a homage to the Intel CPU) is one of the heaviest elements ever created, extremely rare (it probably only occurs in nature a few milliseconds after a star goes supernova), and realistically won’t impact your life at all. Still, it’s a good chance to discuss how chemists create super-heavy elements — and more importantly, why.

If you’ve learned all the elements from actinium to zirconium, it’s time to head back to the periodic table, where there’s a new, extremely heavy element in town.

The new element doesn’t have an official name yet, so scientists are calling it ununpentium, based on the Latin and Greek words for its atomic number, 115.

Bob Lazar stated that the “Sports Model” Flying Disc amplified the “Strong Nuclear Force” of Element 115 (UnUnPentium or UUP) to generate the gravity field for “Space-Time Compression.”

Bob also stated that the U.S. Government had 500 pounds of Element 115 in their possession.

The raw Element 115 was given to the U.S. Government at S4 by the Reticulan EBEs in the form of discs.

The scientists at S4 sent the Element 115 discs through Groom Lake to Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, to be milled for use in the Anti-Matter Reactor.

The Los Alamos personnel were told it was a new form of armour.
They simply followed orders, milled it in accordance with the following steps, and sent it back to Groom Lake.

It was during this process that some of the Element 115 turned up missing. As you’ll see below, the machining process to form the Element 115 wedge produces a tremendous amount of waste.

UUP – Element 115

Bob Lazar stated that the Element 115 used as the fuel and gravity source in the “Sports Model” Flying Disc was stable.

On February 2, 2004, scientists at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, in collaboration with researchers from the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in Russia (JINR), announced that they discovered two new super-heavy elements, Element 113 and Element 115.

The Isotope of Element 115, produced by bombarding an Americium-243 (95Am243) nucleus with a Calcium-48 (20Ca48) nucleus, rapidly decayed to Element 113. then continued to decay until a meta-stable isotope was obtained.

In 2003, his statements gained more credibility when a group of Russian scientists managed to create the elusive element, and now, twelve years after that achievement, the discovery of ‘Element 115’ was finally confirmed after numerous tests which verified its existence.

However, the scientific version of ‘Element 115’ drastically differs from what Lazar has described over the years since according to reports, the element decays in less than a second and cannot be utilized for anything.

Ununpentium, the temporary name for Element 115, is an extremely radioactive element; its most stable known isotope, ununpentium-289, has a half-life of only 220 milliseconds.

In 2014, Lazar was interviewed by Geroge Knapp where they discussed ‘Element 115’ or Ununpentium where Lazar dismissed early findings surrounding Element 115, stating that he was confident that further testing will produce an isotope from the element which will match his initial description.

Moscovium was discovered in 2003 and officially announced on Feb. 2, 2004. It was created and announced by scientists at the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in Dubna, Russia, and scientists at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in the United States

Moscovium has four isotopes with known half-lives, the most stable of which is 289Mc, with a half-life of about 220 milliseconds.

The atomic weight for manmade transuranium elements is based on the longest-lived isotope.

These atomic weights should be considered provisional since a new isotope with a longer half-life could be produced in the future.

Only a few atoms of moscovium have ever been made, and they are only used in scientific study. It is used to make nihonium.

References:
1. http://www.livescience.com
2. https://www.extremetech.com
3. http://www.ancient-code.com
4. http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com

https://www.matrixdisclosure.com/element-115-ununpentium-moscovium/

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 01, 2020 9:25 pm

MY Head hurts !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down