NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus rules...except they’re not rules, but they are

+8
Lurker
Syl
Cass
Victorismyhero
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Maddog
eddie
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Coronavirus rules...except they’re not rules, but they are - Page 2 Empty Coronavirus rules...except they’re not rules, but they are

Post by eddie Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Copied from anon, of Facebook:

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂Here are the official Coronavirus guidelines:
Contradiction virus 👈🏽🤷‍�

1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.

2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have to wear one, it can save you, it is useless, but maybe it is mandatory as well.

3. Stores are closed, except those that are open.

4. You should not go to hospitals unless you have to go there. Same applies to doctors, you should only go there in case of emergency, provided you are not too sick.

5. This virus is deadly but still not too scary, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster.

6. Gloves won't help, but they can still help.

7. Everyone needs to stay HOME, but it's important to GO OUT.

8. There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarket, but there are many things missing when you go there in the evening, but not in the morning. Sometimes.

9. The virus has no effect on children except those it affects.

10. Animals are not affected, but there is still a cat that tested positive in Belgium in February when no one had been tested, plus a few tigers here and there…

11. You will have many symptoms when you are sick, but you can also get sick without symptoms, have symptoms without being sick, or be contagious without having symptoms. Oh, my..

12. In order not to get sick, you have to eat well and exercise, but eat whatever you have on hand and it's better not to go out, well, but no…

13. It's better to get some fresh air, but you get looked at very wrong when you get some fresh air, and most importantly, you don't go to parks or walk. But don’t sit down, except that you can do that now if you are old, but not for too long or if you are pregnant (but not too old).

14. You can't go to retirement homes, but you have to take care of the elderly and bring food and medication.

15. If you are sick, you can't go out, but you can go to the pharmacy.

16. You can get restaurant food delivered to the house, which may have been prepared by people who didn't wear masks or gloves. But you have to have your groceries decontaminated outside for 3 hours. Pizza too?

17. Every disturbing article or disturbing interview starts with "I don't want to trigger panic, but…"

18. You can't see your older mother or grandmother, but you can take a taxi and meet an older taxi driver.

19. You can walk around with a friend but not with your family if they don't live under the same roof.

20. You are safe if you maintain the appropriate social distance, but you can’t go out with friends or strangers at the safe social distance.

21. The virus remains active on different surfaces for two hours, no, four, no, six, no, we didn't say hours, maybe days? But it takes a damp environment. Oh no, not necessarily.

22. The virus stays in the air - well no, or yes, maybe, especially in a closed room, in one hour a sick person can infect ten, so if it falls, all our children were already infected at school before it was closed. But remember, if you stay at the recommended social distance, however in certain circumstances you should maintain a greater distance, which, studies show, the virus can travel further, maybe.

23. We count the number of deaths but we don't know how many people are infected as we have only tested so far those who were "almost dead" to find out if that's what they will die of…

24. We have no treatment, except that there may be one that apparently is not dangerous unless you take too much (which is the case with all medications).

25. We should stay locked up until the virus disappears, but it will only disappear if we achieve collective immunity, so when it circulates… but we must no longer be locked up for that?

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus rules...except they’re not rules, but they are - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus rules...except they’re not rules, but they are

Post by gelico Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:42 am

Brutus wrote:It will be a good day, no, the BEST day when Trump catches and succumbs to the virus. He always has the best.

that's disgusting

that's the sort of thing i was talking about on 'Trump so true'

at least you're not making death threats but does making shitty comments like that make you feel better?

seriously, why?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus rules...except they’re not rules, but they are - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus rules...except they’re not rules, but they are

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:02 pm

gelico wrote:
Brutus wrote:It will be a good day, no, the BEST day when Trump catches and succumbs to the virus. He always has the best.

that's disgusting

that's  the sort of thing i was talking about on  'Trump so true'

at least you're not making death threats but does making shitty comments like that make you feel better?

seriously, why?

Because until you have had it, you cannot know how bad it is.
I had it, a serious dose, I was very fortunate to pull through.
Trump's inaction, indecision , dallying and endless mistakes and poor calls have cost literally tens of thousands of US lives.
He needs a punch in the face to awaken him from his daydream utopia.
Or a bloody good dose of covid-19  to make him realise what his subjects are having to deal with, while Trump the King looks down on them with utter disdain.

Sometimes the world is a better place without mad, bad, despot dictators like Trump, Putin, Pol Pot, Kim Jon Un, Ceaucescu, Idi Amin and Mugabe.

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:24 pm

Brutus wrote:
gelico wrote:

that's disgusting

seriously, why?

Trump's inaction, indecision , dallying and endless mistakes and poor calls have cost literally tens of thousands of US lives.
Or a bloody good dose of covid-19  to make him realise what his subjects are having to deal with, while Trump the King looks down on them with utter disdain.

Sometimes the world is a better place without mad, bad, despot dictators like Trump, Putin, Pol Pot, Kim Jon Un, Ceaucescu, Idi Amin and Mugabe.

so your response is to wish it on someone else? in this case the president

i'm not intending to be snarky here but honestly i feel that your own anger and bitterness is far more damaging to you than any virus could be

i feel sorry for you that you feel that way

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:32 pm

no need for that Brutus.....
Potus or prat, theres no need to wish this on anyone......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:45 pm

If it is the only way to make him see sense and continue the lockdown, and save potentially tens of thousands of lives then so be it. He won't see reason, he won't admit to his mistakes and he blames everyone else.
If he catches it he will have only himself to blame.
And maybe, just maybe, America could get rid of him and become a better place again .

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:02 pm

And Andy wonders why the left are becoming increasingly unpopular with decent people...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

And Andy wonders why the left are becoming increasingly unpopular with decent people...

lolol,

don't be a twat tommy, stop it

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:27 pm

It wouldn't be the first time someone has flounced and then come back as a new ID...

They may change their name...but they still post just the same ..

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

It wouldn't be the first time someone has flounced and then come back as a new ID...

unless you have some kind of proof, tommy, you should stop

just imo

it's just daft is all

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:34 pm

Brutus wrote:If it is the only way to make him see sense and continue the lockdown, and save potentially tens of thousands of lives then so be it. He won't see reason, he won't admit to his mistakes and he blames everyone else.
If he catches it  he will have only himself to blame.
And maybe, just maybe, America could get rid of him and become a better place again .

perhaps so, a bit different from saying ''best day ever if that happens''. slightly backtracking now

but still, like i said, if it makes you feel better somehow then you just do you

i was only curious and my curiosity has now been satisfied

i shall move on

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:38 pm

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

just imo

it's just daft is all
Tommy proving once again what a twat he is. I have never stopped watching, but no longer post. I do however, play the daily quiz ,hence I havent canncelled my account.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:52 pm

Ok Grant...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:06 pm

Andy wrote:
gelico wrote:

just imo

it's just daft is all
Tommy proving once again what a twat he is. I have never stopped watching, but no longer post. I do however, play the daily quiz ,hence I havent canncelled my account.

well you should post, andy

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Ok Grant...

Grant?

Now what are you on about?

lol!

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:34 pm

Coronavirus rules...except they’re not rules, but they are - Page 2 Trum1788
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:53 pm

gelico wrote:
Andy wrote:

He does. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:57 pm

Brutus wrote:If it is the only way to make him see sense and continue the lockdown, and save potentially tens of thousands of lives then so be it. He won't see reason, he won't admit to his mistakes and he blames everyone else.
If he catches it  he will have only himself to blame.

In spite of his bullshit and bluster, Trump has locked down nothing. He doesnt have the power. Governors do, and they don't answer to him.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:01 pm

Brutus wrote:
gelico wrote:

that's disgusting

seriously, why?

What would you like Trump to do?

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:31 pm

Maddog wrote:
Brutus wrote:

WAKE UP! He's been sleepwalking throughout this whole thing. It's called the Trumpvirus because it is distinguished by his notable absence. Then when he does come along, the first thing he notices is it is ruining his reelection chances and his claim to a so-called wonderous economy.

So he says, no more testing, because testing tells us how bad it is...and how Trump's denial for 70-days only fanned the fire. Then he says he is in charge, but, in the same breath says the governors are in charge. Then he says: Testing for everyone, but he forgot where he put the key. So...no tests. Then he says: grand opening on May 1st...but when asked what will be happening on May 1st, he just shrugs. In reality, nothing is going to happen on May 1st, because there's no testing. As any doofus knows, a doctor can't declare a patient cured without diagnostic testing, and there are no tests.

His six o'clock press conferences are showing the public how he thinks and works. He's a walking and talking advertisement for failure, and for whom one should not vote in November. So he should get out of the way, and let the big dogs lead. Governors Newsom, Inslee, and Cuomo are quite capable. Let them lead their regions...and wake up and get outta t'way.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:14 pm

Maddog wrote:
gelico wrote:

He does. Wink

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:41 pm

gelico wrote:

that's disgusting

seriously, why?

Face it...it's just the level that Trump has dragged us down to.

Should we go higher? Maybe return to talking about grabbing pussy? Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:37 pm

Maddog wrote:
Brutus wrote:

I would like to any one of the following.

1 Resign
2 Declare himself unfit for office through mental deficiency.
3 Hand over his tax returns then emigrate to Moscow.
4 Get caught fisting Mike Pence then disappear from public life.
5 Lost the election.
6 Failing that,  commit hari kiri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:46 pm

Even if Trump were to single handedly create a cure for this virus... some on here would still be baying for his blood...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Even if Trump were to single handedly create a cure for this virus... some on here would still be baying for his blood...

Well, years of mistakes and vileness, cannot be overcome by a single event. Even if he created a cure, he still caused the Trumpvirus to explode when it could have been contained by following the Obama regulations and the guidelines of the Pandemic Response Team.

He's the kid who started the fire; who cares if he was the first with a fire hose?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:32 pm

Brutus wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I would like to any one of the following.

1 Resign
2 Declare himself unfit for office through mental deficiency.
3 Hand over his tax returns then emigrate to Moscow.
4 Get caught fisting Mike Pence then disappear from public life.
5 Lost the election.
6 Failing that,  commit hari kiri.

So nothing to do with the virus then. Razz
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:16 am

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:

that's disgusting

seriously, why?

Should we go higher?  Maybe return to talking about grabbing pussy?  Rolling Eyes

what wishing death on people? lolol

should we go higher?

all i can say is the Democrats latest slogan of ''when they go low, we go lower'' isn't the most inspiring but it certainly seems to fit

Rolling Eyes

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:39 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Should we go higher?  Maybe return to talking about grabbing pussy?  Rolling Eyes

what wishing death on people? lolol

should we go higher?

all i can say is the Democrats latest slogan of ''when they go low, we go lower'' isn't the most inspiring but it certainly seems to fit

Now we have faux quotes in your alternate universe? Who said anything about "wishing death"? The point is the low level that Trump has legitimized for the nation...what with grabbing pussy and killing babies.

Do you also enjoy mocking the disabled? That's what you are applauding.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2