NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swiss prostitutes draw up proposed rules for re-opening brothels, including sexual positions least likely to transmit coronavirus

Go down

Swiss prostitutes draw up proposed rules for re-opening brothels, including sexual positions least likely to transmit coronavirus Empty Swiss prostitutes draw up proposed rules for re-opening brothels, including sexual positions least likely to transmit coronavirus

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue May 26, 2020 11:51 pm

Swiss sex workers have drawn up a list of rules which they say minimises the risk of transmitting coronavirus in brothels, in hopes that the country's ban on the industry could soon be lifted. 
It comes as Switzerland's adult industry has been heavily hit by the pandemic, after the government placed a temporary ban on prostitution two months ago to help stop the spread of the virus.  
The plan to reopen the industry, prepared by the organisation ProKoRe, suggests that sex positions which allow for a safe distance between faces, such as 'doggy style' and 'reverse cowgirl', are advisable. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8358109/Swiss-brothels-draw-list-coronavirus-safe-sex-positions.html

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Swiss prostitutes draw up proposed rules for re-opening brothels, including sexual positions least likely to transmit coronavirus Empty Re: Swiss prostitutes draw up proposed rules for re-opening brothels, including sexual positions least likely to transmit coronavirus

Post by eddie on Tue May 26, 2020 11:52 pm

So...”fuck me from behind but no kissing or blowjobs”

Sounds like they’re back in business!

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Swiss prostitutes draw up proposed rules for re-opening brothels, including sexual positions least likely to transmit coronavirus Empty Re: Swiss prostitutes draw up proposed rules for re-opening brothels, including sexual positions least likely to transmit coronavirus

Post by Original Quill on Wed May 27, 2020 12:01 am

How do you socially distance six-feet? And any transfer of fluids is dangerous.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Wed May 27, 2020 1:05 am

have you never watched "demolition Man"?

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed May 27, 2020 2:29 am

Victorismyhero wrote:have you never watched "demolition Man"?

No, never. Why? Is it relevant?

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV on Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:32 pm

Well fook me sideways!! Shocked What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV on Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:35 pm

They are right tho.

You cannot be too careful during this pandemic.  lol!

Do the right thing and protect yourself completely > >

Swiss prostitutes draw up proposed rules for re-opening brothels, including sexual positions least likely to transmit coronavirus Titan-full-body-condoms-are-the-way-to-go-11417-1246478803-0 Swiss prostitutes draw up proposed rules for re-opening brothels, including sexual positions least likely to transmit coronavirus Body-condom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:How do you socially distance six-feet?  And any transfer of fluids is dangerous.
No problem. I can squirt more than 2 metres.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:51 pm

I just dribble !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:19 pm

Brutus wrote:
Original Quill wrote:How do you socially distance six-feet?  And any transfer of fluids is dangerous.
No problem. I can squirt  more than 2 metres.
thats only because you are a big prick. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:52 pm

Brutus wrote:
No problem. I can squirt  more than 2 metres.

Yes but, how's your aim?

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:51 pm

"Customer contact data would be recorded for the purpose of tracing and kept for four weeks. "

I imagine that fact alone would dampen many a potential clients ardour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:33 am

Syl wrote:"Customer contact data would be recorded for the purpose of tracing and kept for four weeks. "

I imagine that fact alone would dampen many a potential clients ardour.

Razz Twisted Evil

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum