NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FA Cup draw

3 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

FA Cup draw Empty FA Cup draw

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:12 pm

So City look to get revenge against Wigan in the Quarter finals next month some time; Arsenal get Everton- could be a tough task!

All goes as expected though and it looks like two of the title contenders will meet in either the semis or final of the FA cup- exciting times  Twisted Evil 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

FA Cup draw Empty Re: FA Cup draw

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:14 pm

Eilzel wrote:So City look to get revenge against Wigan in the Quarter finals next month some time; Arsenal get Everton- could be a tough task!

All goes as expected though and it looks like two of the title contenders will meet in either the semis or final of the FA cup- exciting times  Twisted Evil 

Arsenal v City Final?

::lightsab:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:49 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:So City look to get revenge against Wigan in the Quarter finals next month some time; Arsenal get Everton- could be a tough task!

Arsenal v City Final?

That's the most exciting outcome (though not as desirable as an easier team for an easier time haha)- especially if we were 1 and 2 in the league come that point  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Eilzel wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Arsenal v City Final?

That's the most exciting outcome (though not as desirable as an easier team for an easier time haha)- especially if we were 1 and 2 in the league come that point  Smile 

You know it would make for a grand finale..

:D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:18 pm

It certainly would  cheers 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:38 pm

FA Cup draw Footba12 Good Luck Les x

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:00 pm

feelthelove wrote:FA Cup draw Footba12 Good Luck Les x

Hi FtL x

We've got Wigan next, they beat us in the final last year- we are at home, we should be out for some serious revenge  Twisted Evil 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 pm

Eilzel wrote:
feelthelove wrote:FA Cup draw Footba12 Good Luck Les x

Hi FtL x

We've got Wigan next, they beat us in the final last year- we are at home, we should be out for some serious revenge  Twisted Evil 

Try not to take it too seriously Les FA Cup draw Soccer12after all, it's only a game FA Cup draw Ashame55 geek lol! xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:05 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Hi FtL x

Try not to take it too seriously Les FA Cup draw Soccer12after all, it's only a game FA Cup draw Ashame55 geek lol! xxx

Haha, it's all in fun; except immediately after a game we've lost- then it is the end of the world for about half an hour  lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:07 pm

Hull City Versus Charlton Athletic final.

It's on the cards.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Hull City Versus Charlton Athletic final.

It's on the cards.

Haha, it's probably not the fixture organizers would prefer  lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Eilzel wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Haha, it's all in fun; except immediately after a game we've lost- then it is the end of the world for about half an hour  lol! 

Wait until the FA Cup draw World_10and watch me throw a tantrum!!!! Grrr  lol! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:52 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Wait until the FA Cup draw World_10and watch me throw a tantrum!!!! Grrr  lol! x

haha, I'm never as into the World Cup; maybe cause we are so crap there is no hope- I'll be supporting Argentina (Aguero, Zabaleta) and Spain (Silva, Negredo, Navas) this year  Smile  (those are City players in brackets btw lol)
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Eilzel wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

haha, I'm never as into the World Cup; maybe cause we are so crap there is no hope- I'll be supporting Argentina (Aguero, Zabaleta) and Spain  (Silva, Negredo, Navas) this year  Smile  (those are City players in brackets btw lol)

Thanks for the brackets, you know me too well FA Cup draw Embarr44I always get excited when England play, I even take the time to learn the names of the squad just from their pics.  They always let me down though and I get the right hump  Laughing x

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:01 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

haha, I'm never as into the World Cup; maybe cause we are so crap there is no hope- I'll be supporting Argentina (Aguero, Zabaleta) and Spain  (Silva, Negredo, Navas) this year  Smile  (those are City players in brackets btw lol)

Thanks for the brackets, you know me too well FA Cup draw Embarr44I always get excited when England play, I even take the time to learn the names of the squad just from their pics.  They always let me down though and I get the right hump  Laughing x

Well don't expect miracles this year; we are far lesser a team than we were in the golden age a few years back, and couldn't do ought then  Evil or Very Mad 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Eilzel wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Well don't expect miracles this year; we are far lesser a team than we were in the golden age a few years back, and couldn't do ought then  Evil or Very Mad 

FA Cup draw Smile149 Now you're teasing me with your accent! As if the outlook isn't bad enough........  What a Face lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:06 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

FA Cup draw Smile149 Now you're teasing me with your accent! As if the outlook isn't bad enough........  What a Face lol!

Haha
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:28 am

feelthelove wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Every 4 years I get to say to Mr. C.......
what do you call a Scotsman in the World Cup?

The referee
It never gets old for me Smile

Boom boom
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:49 pm

Cass wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

The referee

Boom boom

I love it  lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:47 pm

Cass wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

The referee

Boom boom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down