NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boris Johnson's friends say the PM was 'close to death' as he battled coronavirus infection in hospital

+4
inmyopinion
Cass
eddie
Ben Reilly
8 posters

Go down

Boris Johnson's friends say the PM was 'close to death' as he battled coronavirus infection in hospital Empty Boris Johnson's friends say the PM was 'close to death' as he battled coronavirus infection in hospital

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:49 am

Boris Johnson came close to death as he desperately fought coronavirus in an intensive care unit, his friends revealed last night.

After rallying, the Prime Minister told them that he owed his life to the doctors and nurses at St Thomas' Hospital in London, adding: 'I can't thank them enough.'

The Mail on Sunday today reveals the extraordinary battle to save the stricken PM by medics who had been expecting him in hospital three days before he was finally admitted last Sunday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211051/Boris-Johnson-came-close-death-battle-against-coronavirus.html

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Boris Johnson's friends say the PM was 'close to death' as he battled coronavirus infection in hospital Empty Re: Boris Johnson's friends say the PM was 'close to death' as he battled coronavirus infection in hospital

Post by eddie Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:51 am

Of course he did! I said that straightaway. Nobody goes into intensive care unless they’re desperately ill.
The media just played it down.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Boris Johnson's friends say the PM was 'close to death' as he battled coronavirus infection in hospital Empty Re: Boris Johnson's friends say the PM was 'close to death' as he battled coronavirus infection in hospital

Post by Cass Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:24 am

Having read some stories of others I’m not surprised. He’s very lucky and hopefully will recover fully.

The NHS workers and all the frontline workers are simply superheroes.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:21 am

very pleased he is recovering, I'm sure he will recover fully, still shocked by lefty comments about him dying though, talk about how low can you go. Evil or Very Mad
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:42 pm

Over 50% of people who have been admitted into ICU since this virus hit have not recovered.
It's terribly sad....not least because so many who have died have been unable to have their loved ones by their side.
Boris thankfully has made it.
The Thursday before he was admitted to hospital, when he was seen clapping the NHS staff at the door of 10 Downing street, I don't think there was any doubt that he looked very ill indeed.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:49 pm

and one of the reasons he didnt go to hospital sooner.......

Because he didnt want people to think he was being privileged.

Hell man, you are the country's leader....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:09 pm

Some idiots asked if it was right that he should take up an NHS bed. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:45 pm

Syl wrote:Some idiots asked if it was right that he should take up an NHS bed. Rolling Eyes

And if he didn’t use the NHS he’d have been ridiculed for that. Some people just have to pick a hole for their own idiotic, political reasons. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:53 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:Some idiots asked if it was right that he should take up an NHS bed. Rolling Eyes

And if he didn’t use the NHS he’d have been ridiculed for that. Some people just have to pick a hole for their own idiotic, political reasons. Rolling Eyes  

Absolutely. When Obama was running for president in 2008, he visited troops in Afghanistan.

A leaked Republican memo detailed their strategy - if Obama did not have his picture taken with the troops, he was to be labeled elitist.

If he did have his picture taken with the troops, they would say he was exploiting them for political gain.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:54 am

eddie wrote:

I'm sure this hating the person rather than their politics started with Margaret Thatcher.
It's like some sort of mindless prejudice, if you don't stand for the things I stand for you are less than me.....very odd.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:26 pm

I read comments on posts about how "i'll dance on her Grave" , total wankers !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:50 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

I'm sure this hating the person rather than their politics started with Margaret Thatcher.
It's like some sort of mindless prejudice, if you don't stand for the things I stand for you are less than me.....very odd.

It's awfully hard for a women to occupy a leadership role. You guys and Germany can get away with it because you don't elect your leader via a direct vote of the people.

But when a woman is subject to a general popularity contest for a power position, it always turns out negative. America is one of the few nations that puts its supreme leader to a direct vote, and look what happened in the one and only time a woman was put up.

Face it, it doesn't fit with central casting. I know stories about Boudicca and Wonder Woman make for great movies, but when it comes to real life...Rhett Butler has still got to be a male.

PS: I don’t like it any more than anyone else. I was behind Secretary Clinton all the way. But, it is what it is.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down