NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden 2020

+3
Original Quill
Lurker
Maddog
7 posters

Go down

Biden 2020 Empty Biden 2020

Post by Maddog Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:30 pm

https://joebiden.info/?fbclid=IwAR08mHXubWxNrh2BFER-QKVQeSi7NUkoocpY7ksiuQM0482PzqNAx2Nz4Uk

Click on the link and scroll though all of it. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Biden 2020 Empty Re: Biden 2020

Post by Lurker Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:19 pm

Biden is a creep and should not be running. The democrats have fucked up again.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:22 pm

Lurker wrote:Biden is a creep and should not be running. The democrats have fucked up again.

He is a bit strange, and probably has dementia. Somehow a majority if the Democrats think he is the best suited to beat Trump and that's all that matters.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:12 pm

Democrats have f/u'ed again.  It's the pull of the southern and the midwestern establishment, that pull the party back into mediocrity.

Everyone is so consumed with beating Trump, that they forget that there are two questions.  One, yes, beating Trump--but what then?  Back to the same-ole, same-ole?

Biden is soo living in the past that he is behind hope.  He recently said that he would veto healthcare.  Yet the same guy voted for a needless war in the ME, without a care or concern for what it would cost.

The hope on the horizon is that he will pick a vice-president who will return hope.  His age, he will die in office anyway.  If he does make a good choice for VP, I will vote for him or her.

If he doesn't, I might sit this one out.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:05 pm

As little as I know about US politics and Biden, as an outsider, I’d have to agree with much of what Quill said.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:21 pm

Literally anybody any party could run against Trump would be better than Trump. Yes, I was hoping for a Sanders win and a true new direction for America, but getting this incompetent, egotistical ass out of power, and someone better into power, would be good enough for me.

It's a bit like, if my arm is chopped off, a new robotic arm with all kinds of cool features would be awesome, but I'd certainly take my old arm back.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:25 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Literally anybody any party could run against Trump would be better than Trump. Yes, I was hoping for a Sanders win and a true new direction for America, but getting this incompetent, egotistical ass out of power, and someone better into power, would be good enough for me.

It's a bit like, if my arm is chopped off, a new robotic arm with all kinds of cool features would be awesome, but I'd certainly take my old arm back.

Biden might lose your arm. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:26 pm

eds wrote:As little as I know about US politics and Biden, as an outsider, I’d have to agree with much of what Quill said.

I'm outspoken that I favored Tom Steyer.  I have no idea why he dropped out in favor of Biden.  I think he might have won California, which would have put him among the leaders.

The thing I liked about Steyer is that he is a mensch.  No other candidate demonstrated such conviction, strength and a record to prove it.

Now that Steyer has given up the ghost, I'm looking at New York governor Andrew Cuomo, who exhibits the same qualities.  We need someone who has the courage of his convictions, and would sweep the Trump bullsheit out of the way and get right to the point.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:31 am

If Andrew Cuomo gets in the race I'd vote for him. He's better than any other Democrat and a trillion times better than Trump the chump.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:10 am

Draft Cuomo.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:02 am

Don’t sit it out. Please. He’s not my first choice but he is going to win the nomination and has the best chance of beating Trump. This is serious. Having mindsets about sitting it out (well that and the complete clusterfuck that is the electoral college) is what got us to where we are now. A good candidate is always going to have some policies that you disagree on.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:59 am

Cass wrote:Don’t sit it out. Please. He’s not my first choice but he is going to win the nomination and has the best chance of beating Trump. This is serious. Having mindsets about sitting it out (well that and the complete clusterfuck that is the electoral college) is what got us to where we are now. A good candidate is always going to have some policies that you disagree on.

I've already answered that"

Original Quill wrote:Everyone is so consumed with beating Trump, that they forget that there are two questions.  One, yes, beating Trump--but what then?  Back to the same-ole, same-ole?

A vote for Biden is a vote against Trump, yes, but then what?  There are two issues here.  Return to what?  Bush?  Lies?  The 1950's?  Biden is a Neville Chamberlain...an appeaser.  Shall we go back to no healthcare?  Go back to the imperfect world of racism, wealth and privilege?

I'll tell you what.  Biden, at his age, is going to die in office.  I will vote, yea or no, for whomever is put up for Vice-President.  That is the real candidate for the next term.

if that person is not to my liking, I'm joining the initiative for a new party. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:45 am

Original Quill wrote:Draft Cuomo.

Cool

Cuomo for Vice President...

Than Biden can step down for "health and family reasons" for the next election..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:48 pm

Lurker wrote:If Andrew Cuomo gets in the race I'd vote for him. He's better than any other Democrat and a trillion times better than Trump the chump.

Do you know how any of this works? Cuomo can no more get in this race than the fucking Queen.

On second thought, he could enter the race as a third party candidate.

My apologies if that's what you meant.

Last edited by Maddog on Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:50 pm

Cass wrote:Don’t sit it out. Please. He’s not my first choice but he is going to win the nomination and has the best chance of beating Trump. This is serious. Having mindsets about sitting it out (well that and the complete clusterfuck that is the electoral college) is what got us to where we are now. A good candidate is always going to have some policies that you disagree on.

But do they have dementia and sniff people?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:55 pm

Maddog wrote:
Lurker wrote:If Andrew Cuomo gets in the race I'd vote for him. He's better than any other Democrat and a trillion times better than Trump the chump.

Do you know how any of this works? Cuomo can no more get in this race than the fucking Queen.

Andrew Cuomo is an American citizen. Under the right circumstances, he could be drafted into being the candidate.

At a minimum, Cuomo could be named as Vice-President, on the theory that an 80-year old Biden is not going to go the full term. After all, Trump and his Trumpster-Republicans have put us on the threshold of another civil war. They are not going to politely go away. We need some soldiers up front.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:09 am

One of them was Tara Reade, who said Biden used to “put his hand on my shoulder and run his finger up my neck” when she worked in his Senate office in 1993.

Reade now says there was more to her experience with Biden. In an interview with podcast host Katie Halper, which aired Wednesday, Reade says Biden sexually assaulted her, pushing her against a wall and penetrating her with his fingers. When she pulled away, she says, he said he thought she “liked” him.

https://www.vox.com/2020/3/27/21195935/joe-biden-sexual-assault-allegation

🤷‍�

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:01 pm

Biden 2020 Fb_img87

I still don't know how the Democratic voters came to the conclusion that this guy was their best shot at taking down Trump?

I think it may be because Trump attacked Biden less than others.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:54 pm

I think DNC Chairman Perez made some phone calls right before the California primary, and threatened other contenders.

I'm very close to abandoning the Democratic party altogether, and starting anew. The Republican party used to have a liberal wing, the Progressives, which split off in the 1913 election and went it alone. It has lain dormant since, but its shell is still in existence. Maybe a few of us can pick it up and breathe some life into it.

It's clearly obvious that the mainstream voter in America is way, way to the left of both parties in Washington. It's about time we did something about that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down