NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phillip Schofield

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Phillip Schofield

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Came out as gay live on tv.
Bigger stars than him are openly gay, not sure why it's an issue, other than he has been married (and having physical relations with his wife) for 27 years, producing 2 gorgeous daughters.
Well done to him, hope he can have a happy and contented life.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:34 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:He is bisexual and its very easy to prove
Sexual orientation is about physical and sexual attraction
He is and has been attracted to sexually and psychically to both sexes.

Ergo bisexual, with a leaning far more to his own sex

I think many gay people are in denial to the reality that is is very much on a spectrum

If you can get sexually excited enough to sleep with someone of both sexes, then you are bisexual

Its as simple as that

Afraid not, for the reasons I laid out above.

I DO agree there is a spectrum, but if Schofield says he is gay, and felt the need to come out about it, thus changing his relationship status, then he is clearly not and never has been sexually attracted to his wife. If he was, he wouldn't need to bother with the revelation.

Imagination goes a long way in making it possible to have sex with someone you are not attracted to. If he is not sexually attracted to women, but he is men, then he is gay.

Simple as that.

Sorry but that is gobbledegook. Nobody can switch on and off sexual orientation. People are homosexual, heterosexual or bisexual
Clearly he has been sexually attracted to women. You simple cannot switch that off. Like I said, his preference is clearly males, but that in no way discounts him being bisexual


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by gelico on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:36 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:He is bisexual and its very easy to prove
Sexual orientation is about physical and sexual attraction
He is and has been attracted to sexually and psychically to both sexes.

Ergo bisexual, with a leaning far more to his own sex

I think many gay people are in denial to the reality that is is very much on a spectrum

If you can get sexually excited enough to sleep with someone of both sexes, then you are bisexual

Its as simple as that

Afraid not, for the reasons I laid out above.

I DO agree there is a spectrum, but if Schofield says he is gay, and felt the need to come out about it, thus changing his relationship status, then he is clearly not and never has been sexually attracted to his wife. If he was, he wouldn't need to bother with the revelation.

Imagination goes a long way in making it possible to have sex with someone you are not attracted to. If he is not sexually attracted to women, but he is men, then he is gay.

Simple as that.

But he clearly was attracted to his wife enough to date her, marry her, sleep with her and produce two children.

I'm with didge, I think in many of us there is an attraction for some of the same sex, even if the attraction isn't followed up on and you do nothing about it. doesn't stop it being there.


gelico

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2019-05-03

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by gelico on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:39 am

Eilzel wrote:
nicko wrote: A Man who has sexual relations with a man and a Woman is Bi-sexual, no matter what you chose to describe it . Bi------means two , doesn't it ?

If a man fucks another man in prison to release his urges, even though he has no attraction to other men, does that make him bi?

No.

Don't be so simple, nicko.


well if the desire to fuck another man is there then it does obviously.



otherwise just have a wank

Rolling Eyes

gelico

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2019-05-03

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:38 pm



Quite right Gelico!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24942
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:50 pm

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Afraid not, for the reasons I laid out above.

I DO agree there is a spectrum, but if Schofield says he is gay, and felt the need to come out about it, thus changing his relationship status, then he is clearly not and never has been sexually attracted to his wife. If he was, he wouldn't need to bother with the revelation.

Imagination goes a long way in making it possible to have sex with someone you are not attracted to. If he is not sexually attracted to women, but he is men, then he is gay.

Simple as that.

Sorry but that is gobbledegook. Nobody can switch on and off sexual orientation. People are homosexual, heterosexual or bisexual
Clearly he has been sexually attracted to women. You simple cannot switch that off. Like I said, his preference is clearly males, but that in no way discounts him being bisexual




He says he is gay...


That means now only attracted to men...


So he has changed from being heterosexual to homosexual!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24942
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:06 pm

gelico wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
nicko wrote: A Man who has sexual relations with a man and a Woman is Bi-sexual, no matter what you chose to describe it . Bi------means two , doesn't it ?

If a man fucks another man in prison to release his urges, even though he has no attraction to other men, does that make him bi?

No.

Don't be so simple, nicko.


well if the desire to fuck another man is there then it does obviously.



otherwise just have a wank

Rolling Eyes

Is there a desire to fuck a man there though? Or just the desire to fuck someone? It isn't uncommon in jail, and wanking is simply not the same as fucking.

I think everyone in this thread is coming at this from the pov of people with zero experience or understanding of this issue, and zero inclination to really understand it either.

Which just makes it all kind of arrogant since you all appear rather assured you are right.

I have experience here, as laid out in my long post on the previous page.

You don't understand what Schofield went through, so you 'decide' he 'must' be bi. That is arrogance I'm afraid.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:13 pm

To a heterosexual man... Doing a bloke up the arse is not "fucking"... A heterosexual man does not have any sexual arousal about the thought of that...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24942
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:14 pm




Schofield used to be heterosexual... Now he is homosexual...


He has CHANGED FROM HETEROSEXUAL TO HOMOSEXUAL!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24942
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Victorismyhero on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:45 pm

So, his missus says she supports him...

a case of REAL support
OR
pure pragmatism, in as much as if she dared to say otherwise the lgbtqwxyz storm troopers would ensure she was crushed in the media and reviled?


_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 11425
Join date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by gelico on Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:
gelico wrote:


well if the desire to fuck another man is there then it does obviously.



otherwise just have a wank

Rolling Eyes

Is there a desire to fuck a man there though? Or just the desire to fuck someone? It isn't uncommon in jail, and wanking is simply not the same as fucking.



les, i should imagine every bloke in jail has sexual urges that need to be released but they're not all banging each other are they. the few that do clearly have bi urges, in order to do the deed.

wanking doesn't need to be the same as fucking if it's only about releasing those sexual urges.

a straight bloke would find a magazine and his own hand much more preferable than fucking another bloke

most would go limp just at the thought

Rolling Eyes

gelico

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2019-05-03

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:50 pm

gelico wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
gelico wrote:


well if the desire to fuck another man is there then it does obviously.



otherwise just have a wank

Rolling Eyes

Is there a desire to fuck a man there though? Or just the desire to fuck someone? It isn't uncommon in jail, and wanking is simply not the same as fucking.



les, i should imagine every bloke in jail has sexual urges that need to be released but they're not all banging each other are they.  the few that do clearly have bi urges, in order to do the deed.

wanking doesn't need to be the same as fucking if it's only about releasing those sexual urges.

a straight bloke would find a magazine and his own hand much more preferable than fucking another bloke

most would go limp just at the thought

Rolling Eyes

So, you've decided Schofield must be bi because you personally can't see any other possible explanation?

Even though I gave a long post based on my own actual experience which has some slight similarities.

YOU don't don't see any alternative, so he MUST be bi, right Rolling Eyes

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:So, his missus says she supports him...

a case of REAL support
OR
pure pragmatism, in as much as if she dared to say otherwise the lgbtqwxyz storm troopers would ensure she was crushed in the media and reviled?


Your outlook is so angry. Of course it will hurt for her, that doesn't mean she cannot also be supportive. Not everyone sees themselves as either woke warriors OR anti-PC crusaders.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Victorismyhero on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:20 pm

of course its angry...

why?

because the wold is now full of "entitled" idiots who think if they identify with any particular group they are "entitled" to demand only the prescribed view point shall reign. The result is when someone makes a statement who is in a "delicate" situation, one has to thoroughly question that statement and the reality behind it.


_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 11425
Join date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by nicko on Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:32 pm

Les is Biased , nuf sed !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 13354
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Original Quill on Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:37 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:of course its angry...

why?

because the wold is now full of "entitled" idiots who think if they identify with any particular group they are "entitled" to demand only the prescribed view point shall reign. The result is when someone makes a statement who is in a "delicate" situation, one has to thoroughly question that statement and the reality behind it.

Vic, you are being reactionary. Changes occur because social ills exist. The reactionary ignores the prior wrongs, and thus pretends to be the new victim. But you can't make the past disappear.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 34494
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 55
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by gelico on Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:
gelico wrote:


les, i should imagine every bloke in jail has sexual urges that need to be released but they're not all banging each other are they.  the few that do clearly have bi urges, in order to do the deed.

wanking doesn't need to be the same as fucking if it's only about releasing those sexual urges.

a straight bloke would find a magazine and his own hand much more preferable than fucking another bloke

most would go limp just at the thought

Rolling Eyes

So, you've decided Schofield must be bi because you personally can't see any other possible explanation?

Even though I gave a long post based on my own actual experience which has some slight similarities.

YOU don't don't see any alternative, so he MUST be bi, right Rolling Eyes


not really les. i acknowledge the alternative, i just think it's more likely that he's bi

i can only go on my own experiences of straight men and knowing also gay men.

same as you can only go on your own experiences


gelico

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2019-05-03

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:08 am

gelico wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
gelico wrote:


les, i should imagine every bloke in jail has sexual urges that need to be released but they're not all banging each other are they.  the few that do clearly have bi urges, in order to do the deed.

wanking doesn't need to be the same as fucking if it's only about releasing those sexual urges.

a straight bloke would find a magazine and his own hand much more preferable than fucking another bloke

most would go limp just at the thought

Rolling Eyes

So, you've decided Schofield must be bi because you personally can't see any other possible explanation?

Even though I gave a long post based on my own actual experience which has some slight similarities.

YOU don't don't see any alternative, so he MUST be bi, right Rolling Eyes


not really les.  i acknowledge the alternative, i just think it's more likely that he's bi

i can only go on my own experiences of straight men and knowing also gay men.

same as you can only go on your own experiences


So let me get this right, which of these two is your definition of bisexual:

1) someone who is sexually attracted to men and women.

OR

2) someone who can force themselves to have sex with any gender.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:09 am

nicko wrote: Les is Biased , nuf sed !

You are biased too nicko. At least I can talk from lived experience here and am not just a shouty old man whose main contribution is +1 to any post that I agree with Laughing

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:34 am

Eilzel wrote:
gelico wrote:


not really les.  i acknowledge the alternative, i just think it's more likely that he's bi

i can only go on my own experiences of straight men and knowing also gay men.

same as you can only go on your own experiences


So let me get this right, which of these two is your definition of bisexual:

1) someone who is sexually attracted to men and women.

OR

2) someone who can force themselves to have sex with any gender.

Neither is Gelico's definition. Its your definition which are both wrong

Bisexual is someone sexually attracted to "males" and "females"

Your definition above is of pansexual in both cases as men and women are gender term

It does not matter whether someone believes they are homosexual. If they have been sexually attracted to both sexes, then they are bisexual. In his case its clear with more a preference on males

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:56 am

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
gelico wrote:


not really les.  i acknowledge the alternative, i just think it's more likely that he's bi

i can only go on my own experiences of straight men and knowing also gay men.

same as you can only go on your own experiences


So let me get this right, which of these two is your definition of bisexual:

1) someone who is sexually attracted to men and women.

OR

2) someone who can force themselves to have sex with any gender.

Neither is Gelico's definition. Its your definition which are both wrong

Bisexual is someone sexually attracted to "males" and "females"

Your definition above is of pansexual in both cases as men and women are gender term

It does not matter whether someone believes they are homosexual. If they have been sexually attracted to both sexes, then they are bisexual. In his case its clear with more a preference on males

You're too far down the gender politics rabbit hole if you are picking me up on men/women vs males/females Laughing

So yes, a bisexual is someone who is attracted to both males and females. Schofield is NOT attracted to females, so he is not bisexual.

He forced himself to have sex with a woman because of his own issues and reasons, which is not the same.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:00 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Neither is Gelico's definition. Its your definition which are both wrong

Bisexual is someone sexually attracted to "males" and "females"

Your definition above is of pansexual in both cases as men and women are gender term

It does not matter whether someone believes they are homosexual. If they have been sexually attracted to both sexes, then they are bisexual. In his case its clear with more a preference on males

You're too far down the gender politics rabbit hole if you are picking me up on men/women vs males/females Laughing

So yes, a bisexual is someone who is attracted to both males and females. Schofield is NOT attracted to females, so he is not bisexual.

He forced himself to have sex with a woman because of his own issues and reasons, which is not the same.

How can you lay to claim he is not sexually attracted to women, when he clearly has been?

No male can force themselves to have sex with someone they are not attracted to, no matter how much imagination they use

It would be literally impossible to maintain an erection

He even once correctly believed he was bisexual, why did he believe that?

As its clear he is sexually attracted to both sexes

This is just a publicity stunt

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:04 am

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Neither is Gelico's definition. Its your definition which are both wrong

Bisexual is someone sexually attracted to "males" and "females"

Your definition above is of pansexual in both cases as men and women are gender term

It does not matter whether someone believes they are homosexual. If they have been sexually attracted to both sexes, then they are bisexual. In his case its clear with more a preference on males

You're too far down the gender politics rabbit hole if you are picking me up on men/women vs males/females Laughing

So yes, a bisexual is someone who is attracted to both males and females. Schofield is NOT attracted to females, so he is not bisexual.

He forced himself to have sex with a woman because of his own issues and reasons, which is not the same.

How can you lay to claim he is not sexually attracted to women, when he clearly has been?

No male can force themselves to have sex with someone they are not attracted to, no matter how much imagination they use

It would be literally impossible to maintain an erection

He even once correctly believed he was bisexual, why did he believe that?

As its clear he is sexually attracted to both sexes

This is just a publicity stunt

You obviously did not read my own experience in my post on this very thing, did you.

He thought he was bisexual for the SAME REASON I DID. Denial. Because you convince yourself you are something you are NOT, because of the fear of admitting what you ARE.
It isn't clear, because he has said he's gay, meaning he was never attracted to women.

Here's my post again, which indirectly address EVERY point you are rebringing up:

"I'm afraid you are missing key points on human psychology combined with the impact of culture, so I have three points that should show he is almost certainly not bisexual.

Being gay, I had to come to terms with it myself in an environment which until I was in my twenties, and especially in high school, was hostile to gay people. As a result I fully denied it to myself until 18 (though it was absolutely a fact) and only accepted I wasn't bisexual at 20. I tried having girlfriends but it would never work out, despite how much they liked me and I liked their personalities, there was obviously never any attraction on my part. But denial and fear are powerful motivators - and culture plays a massive role in making 'trying to be straight' a far more compelling thing than 'trying to be gay'. In fact, there were times in my life when denial was so strong I actually thought I couldn't be gay because I thought gay sex seemed 'gross'.

Which brings me to my next point.

Our society, until very recently (last 20 years really) has treated gay people badly, uses gay words as a term of insult and been disgusted at gay sex acts. This has had the historic impact of making gay people feel deep shame and disgust at themselves, which almost certainly contributed to my own confusion as a teen. But this wasn't always the case. Gay sex acts were famously common in ancient Greece and Rome, even among straight people (as rights of passage, to build military bonds or whatever else). What I'm going to call the 'ick factor' didn't exist. Now can we really accept that as centuries passed people just naturally decided gay sex acts were just gross and wrong, or did the rise of certain religious cultures and laws cause a major cultural shift against homosexuality? I'd say the latter is far more likely.

Point being, by the 20th century the idea of even entertaining homosexual acts was abhorrent to most people, certainly straught people but also some closeted gay people brought up with years of anti-gay indoctrination. It impacted me certainly, and Schofield comes from an even more homophobic time than I do. You can, psychologically, convince yourself you are not something; but your natural desires will always be there in the end.

To be clear, I'm saying it is easier for a gay person to put himself through a straight relationship because while they might not feel anything sexually, the cultural ick factor isn't there to stop them at least trying. Meanwhile, if a straight person even for a moment considered likewise, the cultural ick factor crushes it almost immediately.

Though even this is changing. I have a straight friend who once tried gay sex; he said he didn't like it but didn't regret trying. His story is not that uncommon either. Culture is changing though, to a point where society is no longer disgusted or opposed, hence young people today have an easier time of it.

Finally, Schofield himself recently stated he considered years ago he might be bisexual, but realised that was not the case. Apparently his wife has known for years.

Anyway, I hope someone reads all this after I spent 5 minutes typing it out. I honestly think the cultural and psychological impacts are often overlooked by people who really just don't understand sexuality beyond the imposed 'norms'."

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:07 am

Yes I did read it and again its psychically impossible for someone to maintain an erection in regards to someone they are not attracted to. The same goes for any heterosexual encounter. There has to be some sort of attraction to maintain an erection.

Closing your eyes picturing something else simple wont cut it, as deep within the mindset you know who you are sleeping with

Like I said, I think more people who claim to be gay are bisexual with a preference for the same sex

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:35 am

Thorin wrote:Yes I did read it and again its psychically impossible for someone to maintain an erection in regards to someone they are not attracted to. The same goes for any heterosexual encounter. There has to be some sort of attraction to maintain an erection.

Closing your eyes picturing something else simple wont cut it, as deep within the mindset you know who you are sleeping with

Like I said, I think more people who claim to be gay are bisexual with a preference for the same sex

You're entitled to think what you like, it doesn't mean you are right.

Telling someone they are what they aren't is the height of arrogance - but you, nicko and gelico carry on thinking you know more than the person themselves just because you three haven't actually got a clue.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:41 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:Yes I did read it and again its psychically impossible for someone to maintain an erection in regards to someone they are not attracted to. The same goes for any heterosexual encounter. There has to be some sort of attraction to maintain an erection.

Closing your eyes picturing something else simple wont cut it, as deep within the mindset you know who you are sleeping with

Like I said, I think more people who claim to be gay are bisexual with a preference for the same sex

You're entitled to think what you like, it doesn't mean you are right.

Telling someone they are what they aren't is the height of arrogance - but you, nicko and gelico carry on thinking you know more than the person themselves just because you three haven't actually got a clue.

So questioning someones claim, based on me using evidence and you ignoring this evidence. Is to you the height of arrogance?

You know as much as all 3 of us know

Grow up. As Nicko says, its you showing a bias here and not having an open mind

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:50 am

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:Yes I did read it and again its psychically impossible for someone to maintain an erection in regards to someone they are not attracted to. The same goes for any heterosexual encounter. There has to be some sort of attraction to maintain an erection.

Closing your eyes picturing something else simple wont cut it, as deep within the mindset you know who you are sleeping with

Like I said, I think more people who claim to be gay are bisexual with a preference for the same sex

You're entitled to think what you like, it doesn't mean you are right.

Telling someone they are what they aren't is the height of arrogance - but you, nicko and gelico carry on thinking you know more than the person themselves just because you three haven't actually got a clue.

So questioning someones claim, based on me using evidence and you ignoring this evidence. Is to you the height of arrogance?

You know as much as all 3 of us know

Grow up. As Nicko says, its you showing a bias here and not having an open mind

You aren't using evidence though.

Schofields claims he is gay, not bi. Only he can actually know if he is sexually attracted to women or not. He says not.
I also once believed I was bi, but it reality, I was just denying my own sexuality to myself. Are you saying I'm wrong about myself too?

You all know he says he is gay. You also know I say I am gay. You all know he thought he was bi. You all know I thought I was bi. You also all know that we both now know and state we are gay. You really have no authority on which to TELL people they are wrong about THEMSELVES.

You are all being closed minded on a topic you clearly know nothing about and are simply clutching based on your complete inability to comprehend how a gay man could uphold a relationship with a woman for 27 years, despite this being not that uncommon in the past.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:57 am

You make me laugh les, "he forced himself to have sex", yes he did , at least twice. Forced my Arse !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 13354
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:59 am

He did claim he thought he was bi Eilzel and for many years, now thinks he is gay. That is someone completely unsure and even more so by the fact he has slept with women

The fact that someone can have sex not once but multiple times with a woman. In no way makes them gay.

What you are suggesting is that people can switch on and off their sexual orientation

Which is blatantly absurd

To say people know nothing about this is being as bad as the woke train of stupidity. That to you only gay people can have a say on this. Which is the highest form of ignorance

Laters

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:05 am

Thorin wrote:He did claim he thought he was bi Eilzel and for many years, now thinks he is gay. That is someone completely unsure and even more so by the fact he has slept with women

The fact that someone can have sex not once but multiple times with a woman. In no way makes them gay.

What you are suggesting is that people can switch on and off their sexual orientation

Which is blatantly absurd

To say people know nothing about this is being as bad as the woke train of stupidity. That to you only gay people can have a say on this. Which is the highest form of ignorance

Laters

I thought I was bi too. You know why? (I've said it many times but you clearly missed it/deliberately ignored it) Because of FEAR. You can make yourself do terrible things if you think the consequences of not doing them will be worse. He didn't want to be gay, so he made himself believe he wasn't, even though he obviously always was. You have no idea how hard that must have been for him, but I have plenty of experience in knowing exactly how that feels.

And no, FFS he did not turn anything on or off, I do not believe that is possible. But I do believe he could force himself to do something he really wouldn't want to otherwise - like have sex with his wife. It would be a lot easier for him if she was someone he loved anyway (as a very close friend), but still enormously difficult.

I know this is the case because although I never had to suffer being in a relationship with a woman for any length of time I have had relationships with women and they were something I was always deeply uncomfortable with. But I feared at the time accepting what I was. Thankfully, being born much later than Schofield, it was not something I had to do for long.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:52 am

I ignored it because of fear?

Wow

Fear of what exactly?

Seriously grow the fuck up

What is even worse you are trying to comp[are apples and oranges with your experience compared to his. Which is miles removed

Let me know when you have grown up and stopped being emotionally compromised and we will continue this conversation Eilzel

As the above was nothing short of immature, false and pathetic

When you have done that, explain how for years and even before he married he had sex with women?

That is being bisexual for many years and living this way

Just because someone claims they are gay does not automatically mean they are. Especially based on the evidence


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:02 am

Thorin wrote:I ignored it because of fear?

Wow

Fear of what exactly?

Seriously grow the fuck up

What is even worse you are trying to comp[are apples and oranges with your experience compared to his. Which is miles removed

Let me know when you have grown up and stopped being emotionally compromised and we will continue this conversation Eilzel

As the above was nothing short of immature, false and pathetic

When you have done that, explain how for years and even before he married he had sex with women?

That is being bisexual for many years and living this way

Just because someone claims they are gay does not automatically mean they are. Especially based on the evidence


Are you being deliberately stupid? Not your fear moron. LOOK and READ:

"I thought I was bi too. You know why? (I've said it many times but you clearly missed it/deliberately ignored it) Because of FEAR."

I've put the brackets section in bold. You know why? To show it's extra information, not main information. It's an aside. This is how brackets work ffs.

The MAIN part of the sentence is: "I thought I was bi too. You know why? Because of FEAR."

The fear is on the part of myself and Schofield, in our similar situation.

But interesting in how you went into a stupid dumbass emotional rant based on your own inability to read the English fucking language and thinking I said you feared anything. Sorry your fragile little ego got all upset over your own misunderstanding.

Fuck off until you learn to read properly.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:08 am

Again comparing apples and oranges for the second time saying

Your experience fits into the patter of many teens have, until they decide by their late teens or early twenties

https://news.ncsu.edu/2019/11/teen-sexual-orientation/

We are talking about someone who lived for years after this still having a sexual relationship with a woman

To use fear was about as dumb as it gets based on the fact he had nothing to actually fear. Being as homosexuality has been accepted in this country for decades. So that bullshit simple wont cut it

So I read clearly what you wrote and it was complete bullshit, not based on Phillip, but your unrelated experience. Again what happened to you is irrelevant here

You are as seen emotionally compromised because you are gay and seem to be up in arms if people challenge his claim

Like I said learn to grow up

Your experience has zero connection to his experience over many decades

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:11 am

Thorin wrote:Again comparing apples and oranges for the second time saying

Your experience fits into the patter of many teens have, until they decide by their late teens or early twenties

https://news.ncsu.edu/2019/11/teen-sexual-orientation/

We are talking about someone who lived for years after this still having a sexual relationship with a woman

To use fear was about as dumb as it gets based on the fact he had nothing to actually fear. Being as homosexuality has been accepted in this country for decades. So that bullshit simple wont cut it

You are as seen emotionally compromised because you are gay and seem to be up in arms if being challenge his claim

Like I said learn to grow up

Your experience has zero connection to his experience over many decades


Accepted for decades? During the era of Section 28 and the AIDS epidemic? You are talking out of your arse. It absolutely was fear, I KNOW it was for me, and it isn't even remotely stretching it to say the same would've affected any gay man older than me.

But as you can't even acknowledge your own stupid mistake in reading my post - by your clear assumption I said you feared anything - I won't expect you to see this from any other pov either.

We are done on this. I'll respond to other, but you are a waste of time. Sorry for harming your fragile ego.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:26 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:Again comparing apples and oranges for the second time saying

Your experience fits into the patter of many teens have, until they decide by their late teens or early twenties

https://news.ncsu.edu/2019/11/teen-sexual-orientation/

We are talking about someone who lived for years after this still having a sexual relationship with a woman

To use fear was about as dumb as it gets based on the fact he had nothing to actually fear. Being as homosexuality has been accepted in this country for decades. So that bullshit simple wont cut it

Hence I did not misread your point on fear. As I said, fear what exactly, 10 years ago? 20 years ago? This is where your argument falls down

You are as seen emotionally compromised because you are gay and seem to be up in arms if being challenge his claim

Like I said learn to grow up

Your experience has zero connection to his experience over many decades




Accepted for decades? During the era of Section 28 and the AIDS epidemic? You are talking out of your arse. It absolutely was fear, I KNOW it was for me, and it isn't even remotely stretching it to say the same would've affected any gay man older than me.

But as you can't even acknowledge your own stupid mistake in reading my post - by your clear assumption I said you feared anything - I won't expect you to see this from any other pov either.

We are done on this. I'll respond to other, but you are a waste of time. Sorry for harming your fragile ego.

Yes accepted for decades

Section 28 was 32 years ago, so you pitiful excuses wont cut this. He had nothing to fear, especially over the last two decades. Even more when the TV media has been very pro gay rights

You started the insults here and all because you have taken to heart 3 people rightfully challenging his claim, simple because you are gay and think this is an attack on you. Its not and as per usual you got emotionally compromised and have made a right wally of yourself

All can see you started with the insults

Again learn to grow up, as its clear your claims here are not only poor, but has naff all to do with your experience. You like many teens experienced fluidity. As teens brains have not fully developed. Hence its a no brainer as to their being confusion at that age, but not decades later. As is the case With Phillip.

He is simple garnering attention, its a publicity stunt

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:00 am

From what I'v read, he came out before he was "outed" , as for calling him an "Hero", rubbish !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 13354
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:12 am



He was with his wife for 30 years and has 2 children with her ..


He now says he is gay... ie attracted to men and not attracted to women...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24942
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by gelico on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:50 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

How can you lay to claim he is not sexually attracted to women, when he clearly has been?

No male can force themselves to have sex with someone they are not attracted to, no matter how much imagination they use

It would be literally impossible to maintain an erection

He even once correctly believed he was bisexual, why did he believe that?

As its clear he is sexually attracted to both sexes

This is just a publicity stunt

You obviously did not read my own experience in my post on this very thing, did you.

He thought he was bisexual for the SAME REASON I DID. Denial. Because you convince yourself you are something you are NOT, because of the fear of admitting what you ARE.
It isn't clear, because he has said he's gay, meaning he was never attracted to women.

Here's my post again, which indirectly address EVERY point you are rebringing up:

"I'm afraid you are missing key points on human psychology combined with the impact of culture, so I have three points that should show he is almost certainly not bisexual.

Being gay, I had to come to terms with it myself in an environment which until I was in my twenties, and especially in high school, was hostile to gay people. As a result I fully denied it to myself until 18 (though it was absolutely a fact) and only accepted I wasn't bisexual at 20. I tried having girlfriends but it would never work out, despite how much they liked me and I liked their personalities, there was obviously never any attraction on my part. But denial and fear are powerful motivators - and culture plays a massive role in making 'trying to be straight' a far more compelling thing than 'trying to be gay'. In fact, there were times in my life when denial was so strong I actually thought I couldn't be gay because I thought gay sex seemed 'gross'.

Which brings me to my next point.

Our society, until very recently (last 20 years really) has treated gay people badly, uses gay words as a term of insult and been disgusted at gay sex acts. This has had the historic impact of making gay people feel deep shame and disgust at themselves, which almost certainly contributed to my own confusion as a teen. But this wasn't always the case. Gay sex acts were famously common in ancient Greece and Rome, even among straight people (as rights of passage, to build military bonds or whatever else). What I'm going to call the 'ick factor' didn't exist. Now can we really accept that as centuries passed people just naturally decided gay sex acts were just gross and wrong, or did the rise of certain religious cultures and laws cause a major cultural shift against homosexuality? I'd say the latter is far more likely.

Point being, by the 20th century the idea of even entertaining homosexual acts was abhorrent to most people, certainly straught people but also some closeted gay people brought up with years of anti-gay indoctrination. It impacted me certainly, and Schofield comes from an even more homophobic time than I do. You can, psychologically, convince yourself you are not something; but your natural desires will always be there in the end.

To be clear, I'm saying it is easier for a gay person to put himself through a straight relationship because while they might not feel anything sexually, the cultural ick factor isn't there to stop them at least trying. Meanwhile, if a straight person even for a moment considered likewise, the cultural ick factor crushes it almost immediately.

Though even this is changing. I have a straight friend who once tried gay sex; he said he didn't like it but didn't regret trying. His story is not that uncommon either. Culture is changing though, to a point where society is no longer disgusted or opposed, hence young people today have an easier time of it.

Finally, Schofield himself recently stated he considered years ago he might be bisexual, but realised that was not the case. Apparently his wife has known for years.

Anyway, I hope someone reads all this after I spent 5 minutes typing it out. I honestly think the cultural and psychological impacts are often overlooked by people who really just don't understand sexuality beyond the imposed 'norms'."


thank you les


gelico

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2019-05-03

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by gelico on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:53 am

nicko wrote:You make me laugh les, "he forced himself to have sex", yes he did , at least twice. Forced my Arse !


careful what you wish for, nicko


Cool

gelico

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2019-05-03

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by gelico on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:56 am

Thorin wrote:I ignored it because of fear?

Wow

Fear of what exactly?





fear of what might come from other people, especially those you love and respect, such as

disbelief
mockery
disgust
judgement
rejection

etc etc

i get what les is saying


gelico

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2019-05-03

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:16 pm

gelico wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

How can you lay to claim he is not sexually attracted to women, when he clearly has been?

No male can force themselves to have sex with someone they are not attracted to, no matter how much imagination they use

It would be literally impossible to maintain an erection

He even once correctly believed he was bisexual, why did he believe that?

As its clear he is sexually attracted to both sexes

This is just a publicity stunt

You obviously did not read my own experience in my post on this very thing, did you.

He thought he was bisexual for the SAME REASON I DID. Denial. Because you convince yourself you are something you are NOT, because of the fear of admitting what you ARE.
It isn't clear, because he has said he's gay, meaning he was never attracted to women.

Here's my post again, which indirectly address EVERY point you are rebringing up:

"I'm afraid you are missing key points on human psychology combined with the impact of culture, so I have three points that should show he is almost certainly not bisexual.

Being gay, I had to come to terms with it myself in an environment which until I was in my twenties, and especially in high school, was hostile to gay people. As a result I fully denied it to myself until 18 (though it was absolutely a fact) and only accepted I wasn't bisexual at 20. I tried having girlfriends but it would never work out, despite how much they liked me and I liked their personalities, there was obviously never any attraction on my part. But denial and fear are powerful motivators - and culture plays a massive role in making 'trying to be straight' a far more compelling thing than 'trying to be gay'. In fact, there were times in my life when denial was so strong I actually thought I couldn't be gay because I thought gay sex seemed 'gross'.

Which brings me to my next point.

Our society, until very recently (last 20 years really) has treated gay people badly, uses gay words as a term of insult and been disgusted at gay sex acts. This has had the historic impact of making gay people feel deep shame and disgust at themselves, which almost certainly contributed to my own confusion as a teen. But this wasn't always the case. Gay sex acts were famously common in ancient Greece and Rome, even among straight people (as rights of passage, to build military bonds or whatever else). What I'm going to call the 'ick factor' didn't exist. Now can we really accept that as centuries passed people just naturally decided gay sex acts were just gross and wrong, or did the rise of certain religious cultures and laws cause a major cultural shift against homosexuality? I'd say the latter is far more likely.

Point being, by the 20th century the idea of even entertaining homosexual acts was abhorrent to most people, certainly straught people but also some closeted gay people brought up with years of anti-gay indoctrination. It impacted me certainly, and Schofield comes from an even more homophobic time than I do. You can, psychologically, convince yourself you are not something; but your natural desires will always be there in the end.

To be clear, I'm saying it is easier for a gay person to put himself through a straight relationship because while they might not feel anything sexually, the cultural ick factor isn't there to stop them at least trying. Meanwhile, if a straight person even for a moment considered likewise, the cultural ick factor crushes it almost immediately.

Though even this is changing. I have a straight friend who once tried gay sex; he said he didn't like it but didn't regret trying. His story is not that uncommon either. Culture is changing though, to a point where society is no longer disgusted or opposed, hence young people today have an easier time of it.

Finally, Schofield himself recently stated he considered years ago he might be bisexual, but realised that was not the case. Apparently his wife has known for years.

Anyway, I hope someone reads all this after I spent 5 minutes typing it out. I honestly think the cultural and psychological impacts are often overlooked by people who really just don't understand sexuality beyond the imposed 'norms'."


thank you les


Thank you for what? Taking the time to make my case, or for helping you understand? Smile X

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:29 pm

gelico wrote:
Thorin wrote:I ignored it because of fear?

Wow

Fear of what exactly?





fear of what might come from other people, especially those you love and respect, such as

disbelief
mockery
disgust
judgement
rejection

etc etc

i get what les is saying


I got what he was saying, but everyone has at some points anxiety over who they are.

Hardly a man though who is well like by a number of people and with homosexuality very much accepted in society. Where is the fear for him, with someone as confident as he is?

So I can only understand the fear factor for a teen or someone from a religious background, but not a celebrity who has had years to come out.

So the fear claim was basically a load of crap by Eilzel. Again basing this off his experience, when he was a teen. This Phillip is not a teen, with a loving family. So explain the fear here?

This Phillip has had decades to come out in an accepting society

So I certainly do not buy he is gay, he clearly is bisexual

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:36 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:So, his missus says she supports him...

a case of REAL support
OR
pure pragmatism, in as much as if she dared to say otherwise the lgbtqwxyz storm troopers would ensure she was crushed in the media and reviled?



lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:05 pm

Gelico, What exactly am I "wishing for" please expand on that !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 13354
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Original Quill on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:46 pm

I think what Les is saying is there is a difference between a biological drive and a opportunistic situation.  Labels like bisexual, if they have any meaning at all, are attached to the real, biological drive.

You don't assign timeless labels to situational needs.  They are mere happenstance.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 34494
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 55
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:28 pm

Gelico, waiting !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 13354
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Cass on Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:05 am

02.11.2020Well said Les. And thank you for sharing your story x

We can’t put ourselves into another person’s headspace, to feel their emotions, to live their lives. We just have to accept what they say, wish them well and move on because at the end of the day it doesn’t affect us at all.

Good for him and how wonderful that his wife and daughters are being supportive of him as a family unit. This brings to mind Jan Morris, who spent the rest of her life with her wife who she married while she was still a man. They lived in secrecy for a long time but had a happy life for the long run. I wish the same to the Schofield family.

Love is love no matter what kind.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 6501
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 52

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Eilzel on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:21 am

Cass wrote:02.11.2020Well said Les. And thank you for sharing your story x

We can’t put ourselves into another person’s headspace, to feel their emotions, to live their lives. We just have to accept what they say, wish them well and move on because at the end of the day it doesn’t affect us at all.

Good for him and how wonderful that his wife and daughters are being supportive of him as a family unit. This brings to mind Jan Morris, who spent the rest of her life with her wife who she married while she was still a man. They lived in secrecy for a long time but had a happy life for the long run. I wish the same to the Schofield family.

Love is love no matter what kind.

Thanks Cass, and well said Smile x

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8711
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by nicko on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:39 am

Gelico, if your going to make vague posts about me, be so kind as to make it clear what you mean, thank you ..
nicko
nicko

Posts : 13354
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:40 am

Cass wrote:02.11.2020Well said Les. And thank you for sharing your story x

We can’t put ourselves into another person’s headspace, to feel their emotions, to live their lives. We just have to accept what they say, wish them well and move on because at the end of the day it doesn’t affect us at all.

Good for him and how wonderful that his wife and daughters are being supportive of him as a family unit. This brings to mind Jan Morris, who spent the rest of her life with her wife who she married while she was still a man. They lived in secrecy for a long time but had a happy life for the long run. I wish the same to the Schofield family.

Love is love no matter what kind.


Sorry but no, we do not have to accept what people say. In fact we should always retain a sceptical mind to everything

For example many sympathise with Transsexuals that go through major surgery to come as close to being a woman or man as possible. I respect that.

Now an ideology makes a mockery of their experience by attempting to redefine the word woman or Lesbian for example to mean males with dicks.

Many people are concerned at this made up gender ideology, being forced onto people and the effects it has on them

With Eizel, his experience is miles removed from this story and zero relevance

As stated, you simple do not sleep with a woman for years and then claim you are gay

That person is simple bisexual with a preference to males. So people do not have to take a claim at face value, when the evidence points otherwise.

As I said in this day and age in the west (unless from a dogmatic religious family). I fail to see the big deal in coming out. As rightly homosexuality is very much accepted and has been for a number of years. Its why in this case I have little time or respect for the man who could have come out decades ago. He was blatantly being selfish. He could have allowed his wife the freedom of choice to chose to find someone else to love

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by nicko on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:46 am

Didge explained my take on it better than I did !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 13354
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Phillip Schofield - Page 2 Empty Re: Phillip Schofield

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum