NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agree or Disagree With Him, We Need People Like Judge Napolitano

Go down

Agree or Disagree With Him, We Need People Like Judge Napolitano Empty Agree or Disagree With Him, We Need People Like Judge Napolitano

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:42 pm

The Fox News legal analyst is driven by principle, not power. That's a rare commodity in today's environment.
Let us now praise Judge Andrew Napolitano, the Fox News senior legal analyst who is currently trending on Twitter because he thinks the Senate should remove Donald Trump from office. I don't agree with him on that—or his views on abortion (he's against), Abraham Lincoln (also against), and a number of other things (including his flirtation with 9/11 conspiracy theories)—but goddammit, we need more people in the public arena who stick to their principles even in the face of constant criticism and vicious personal attacks. One of the main problems in contemporary politics is precisely that people on all points of the spectrum routinely defer to power and popularity on matters of conscience. Not so the judge.

https://reason.com/2020/01/24/agree-or-disagree-with-him-we-need-people-like-judge-napolitano/

I've always been a fan of the Judge. And I agree with him more often than not.  And I appreciate how he sticks to principles. It's not often today that you see people who do this.  It's "right wing" this or "left wing" that, instead of I believe.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down