NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOST PEOPLE AGREE WITH PRINCE CHARLES' PUTIN-HITLER COMPARISON

Go down

MOST PEOPLE AGREE WITH PRINCE CHARLES' PUTIN-HITLER COMPARISON Empty MOST PEOPLE AGREE WITH PRINCE CHARLES' PUTIN-HITLER COMPARISON

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:14 am

53% agree with Prince Charles’ comparison of Vladimir Putin with Adolf Hitler – and 51% say his comments were appropriate.

Vladimir Putin has criticised recent comments by Prince Charles comparing Putin's actions in Ukraine to those of Hitler, calling them "unacceptable" and "wrong" and adding that making such remarks is "not what monarchs do". Right-click & Save As...While talking about Nazi Germany's annexation of countries at a museum in Halifax, Canada, Prince Charles reportedly told a woman: "And now Putin is doing just about the same as Hitler".

A new YouGov survey for the Sunday Times finds that most British people agree with the Prince of Wales’ comments.

53% agree that Vladimir Putin is “doing just about the same as Hitler”. Only 20% disagree and 27% don’t know.

Additionally, 51% say that Prince Charles’ comments were appropriate – there is no reason he shouldn’t express his views in private conversations. More do say his comments were inappropriate (36%) than disagree with what he said however.

http://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/05/25/most-people-agree-with-Prince-Charles/

Back to top Go down

MOST PEOPLE AGREE WITH PRINCE CHARLES' PUTIN-HITLER COMPARISON Empty Re: MOST PEOPLE AGREE WITH PRINCE CHARLES' PUTIN-HITLER COMPARISON

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 1:32 pm

Seeing as millions of Russians died in WW2 defeating the nazis, I expect Putin, and all Russians, find his ignorant remark deeply offensive. And in wasn't a private conversation, it was said in public in front of journalists.

As the heir to the throne, he should show a bit of common sense. In over 60 years has Elizabeth ever made controversial remarks? No - because she knows how to do the job. Frankly, I doubt Charles will ever be King. Too risky - just like his nazi-sympathizing uncle, who abdicated because of romance...

Back to top Go down

MOST PEOPLE AGREE WITH PRINCE CHARLES' PUTIN-HITLER COMPARISON Empty Re: MOST PEOPLE AGREE WITH PRINCE CHARLES' PUTIN-HITLER COMPARISON

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 1:37 pm

Except Tess the comparison is in regards to the aggression and underhanded tactics of Putin, not the acts committed by Hitler that you are wrongly associating with like the holocaust. I agree with the Prince, his views are bang on the money of which I already showed the comparisons to 1938-39 to smelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down