NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Charles 'Compares Putin To Hitler'

Go down

Prince Charles 'Compares Putin To Hitler' Empty Prince Charles 'Compares Putin To Hitler'

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:22 am

Prince Charles has reportedly compared Russian President Vladimir Putin to the Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler over his actions in Ukraine.

The Prince of Wales' alleged remark about Mr Putin came during a four-day tour of Canada when he spoke to a woman who fled the Nazis and lost family members in the Holocaust.

A spokesman for Clarence House said: "We do not comment on private conversations.

http://news.sky.com/story/1265698/prince-charles-compares-putin-to-hitler

What an idiot. This will cause huge problems with Anglo-Russian relations!

My prediction: This man will never be King! The British monarchy is a constitutional monarchy only, and they should never get involved in politics. In all her years as Queen, Elizabeth's never made any political comment.

Back to top Go down

Prince Charles 'Compares Putin To Hitler' Empty Re: Prince Charles 'Compares Putin To Hitler'

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:29 am

He is an idiot like his father he can't keep his mouth shut either

Back to top Go down

Prince Charles 'Compares Putin To Hitler' Empty Re: Prince Charles 'Compares Putin To Hitler'

Post by gerber Wed May 21, 2014 10:37 am

What tends to get forgotten is we are in a 24 media feeding frenzy world. All sorts of devices are used to get the one bit needed to make it onto the front page or the ticker line.

The comments are unfortunate if indeed accurate, but if they are and were in a private conversation Charlews has once again been ion the end of a very raw anti Royal deal.

If he had stood on a platform and announced his opinion i agree wrong.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:52 am

gerber wrote:What tends to get forgotten is we are in a 24 media feeding frenzy world.  All sorts of devices are used to get the one bit needed to make it onto the front page or the ticker line.  

The comments are unfortunate if indeed accurate, but if they are and were in a private conversation  Charlews has once again been ion the end of a very raw anti Royal deal.

If he had stood on a platform and announced his opinion i agree wrong.
I was listening to this on Sky. Yes it was a 'private' conversation, but made at a public function, with plenty of people listening. I actually admire Charles in his work with the Princes Trust and the environment, but as a King he ain't gonna cut it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down