NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally

+6
Ben Reilly
Eilzel
'Wolfie
Maddog
Cass
Original Quill
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 Empty Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Virginia, which has gone completely Democratic since the advent of Trump and the Russo-Republicans, has banned guns for this year's rally to support the Second Amendment.

You might remember that on May 13, 2017, Neo-Nazis, supported by impeached President Trump, engaged in their murderous rampage in Charlottesville, shouting slogans against blacks, women, Jews, Muslims, and menacing people with drawn, loaded guns. One person was actually killed...albeit, by ramming an automobile into a crowd.

This time Democratic Governor Ralph Northam took steps to stop any further murdering, by declaring an emergency to ban guns from the rally. Gun enthusiasts are complaining, apparently claiming their right to kill anyone they want.

Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 Will-Not-Comply-Protesting-Protestors-iStock-Rawpixel-1125544034-600x386

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 Empty Re: Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:51 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Maddog, do you get really really excited every time you find a black person who worships guns as much as you do?

I get excited about people who worship freedom. I believe in ideas, not objects like a golden calf. 😉
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 Empty Re: Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:02 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Maddog, do you get really really excited every time you find a black person who worships guns as much as you do?

I get excited about people who worship freedom. I believe in ideas, not objects like a golden calf.  😉

I bet you'd get an orgasm over a golden gun. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:07 pm

Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 Fb_img68

This pic is for Ben. 😘
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:11 pm

And the title of this thread is wrong. There were thousands of heavily armed people at the rally. Guns were only banned in the fenced in area of the rally.

The governor did nothing but ban folks from being armed in a large cage.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:21 pm

The fence broke up their momentum, didn't it?  Keep in mind they are all killers, or wannabe killers.

They are like rapists or drug dealers...who have organized in order to legitimize and then promote their cause.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:49 pm

Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 Fb_img69
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:51 pm

Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 Fb_img70
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:52 pm

Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 Fb_img71
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:58 pm

Boy, you do like guns, doncha? Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:41 pm

'Wolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 Hitler10
Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 Richmo10
Rolling Eyes

All of those "MAGA" hats in the photo's...

Showing just how clueless all of those albino nongs are..

3 days and a ban threat for racism wolfie......

I warned you times past that you would one day go to far

this is a post worthy of Major, and similar to the one I banned him for.

NOT ACCEPTABLE

BTW you also get 3 days for disability hate speech and discrimination.....

but me being kind...i'll let you serve em concurrently

Last edited by Victorismyhero on Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:04 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:54 pm

eddie wrote:Boy, you do like guns, doncha? Razz

Just posting pics from the event, and commenting on the events there.

What exactly should I do on this thread?   scratch

Edit: And I managed to do it with out insulting any posters.

You're welcome for me providing this tutorial on civil posting. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:Virginia, which has gone completely Democratic since the advent of Trump and the Russo-Republicans, has banned guns for this year's rally to support the Second Amendment.

You might remember that on May 13, 2017, Neo-Nazis, supported by impeached President Trump, engaged in their murderous rampage in Charlottesville, shouting slogans against blacks, women, Jews, Muslims, and menacing people with drawn, loaded guns.  One person was actually killed...albeit, by ramming an automobile into a crowd.

This time Democratic Governor Ralph Northam took steps to stop any further murdering, by declaring an emergency to ban guns from the rally.  Gun enthusiasts are complaining, apparently claiming their right to kill anyone they want.

Those "very, very fine people" were being denied their right to kill?  Shocked Dontcha just hate it when that happens. Outrageous! Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 3755771736 Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 3755771736

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:23 pm

JulesV wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Virginia, which has gone completely Democratic since the advent of Trump and the Russo-Republicans, has banned guns for this year's rally to support the Second Amendment.

You might remember that on May 13, 2017, Neo-Nazis, supported by impeached President Trump, engaged in their murderous rampage in Charlottesville, shouting slogans against blacks, women, Jews, Muslims, and menacing people with drawn, loaded guns.  One person was actually killed...albeit, by ramming an automobile into a crowd.

This time Democratic Governor Ralph Northam took steps to stop any further murdering, by declaring an emergency to ban guns from the rally.  Gun enthusiasts are complaining, apparently claiming their right to kill anyone they want.

Those "very, very fine people" were being denied their right to kill?  Shocked Dontcha just hate it when that happens. Outrageous! Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 3755771736 Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 3755771736

No one has a right to kill. Dontcha hate hyperbole?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:54 pm

Maddog wrote:Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 Fb_img70

Easy -- MLK embraced nonviolence as his "way of life."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:41 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:Virginia bans guns at 2nd Amendment rally - Page 2 Fb_img70

Easy -- MLK embraced nonviolence as his "way of life."

Being non violent doesn't mean one won't engage in self defense.  

That's why MLK was often surrounded by the Deacons for Defense.  

They would shoot your ass.

Edit, and these three men are being judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:27 pm

Maddog wrote:
JulesV wrote:

I hate apologists more.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:11 pm

JulesV wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I hate apologists more.

Doesn't seem like it.

How were the people in Virginia denied the right to kill?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:28 pm

Guns have one, singular purpose: to kill. Ergo, to march to own guns, is to march to kill.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:42 pm

true quill, but the REASON to kill is surely what matters
I submit that I have the absolute right to kill under certain circumstances, be it with a weapon or bare hands...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:58 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:true quill, but the REASON to kill is surely what matters
I submit that I have the absolute right to kill under certain circumstances, be it with a weapon or bare hands...

I submit that those who have thought about their reasons, are 10-times more likely to interpret reality as being grounds. Just as their guns are cocked and ready, so are their minds. That goes for the insane, mistaken and sane.

The problem with having guns, locked and loaded, is that REASON always takes place after-the-fact. There are no good or bad guys until things get sorted out. All of that happens after the body is dead.

How does reason bring it all back? It can't. Therefore, structural prevention--no guns--is the only way that works.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:10 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:true quill, but the REASON to kill is surely what matters

Of course you do. No one is morally obligated to let another person harm or kill them.

And politicians the world over believe that they have the right to be defended by people who will kill anyone that attempts to harm them.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:03 pm

Maddog wrote:No one is morally obligated to let another person harm or kill them.

However, the State is morally obligated to prevent conditions conducive to death or injury. This means public healthcare, public protections, occupational safety laws and regulations, and, yes, gun laws to make sure guns are prevented from falling into irresponsible hands.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2