NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police Were Called For A Woman Screaming 'Help! Let Me Out' Inside A Home. It Was A Parrot

3 posters

Go down

Police Were Called For A Woman Screaming 'Help! Let Me Out' Inside A Home. It Was A Parrot Empty Police Were Called For A Woman Screaming 'Help! Let Me Out' Inside A Home. It Was A Parrot

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:43 pm

Deputies with the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office responded to reports of a woman screaming for help from inside a neighbor's home.

They showed up to the home only to discover that the "woman" was actually a parrot.

Police Were Called For A Woman Screaming 'Help! Let Me Out' Inside A Home. It Was A Parrot Wk033-police-parrot-screaming-for-help-1

The homeowner was working on his car when the deputies arrived and notified him that his neighbor had called to report that there was a woman screaming inside asking for help and to be let out.

"I was changing the brakes on my wife's car and had my 40-year-old parrot, Rambo, on his outside perch where he sings and talks," the homeowner said. "Sometime later four police officers showed up saying a neighbor called because she heard a woman screaming for help.

I promptly introduced the officers to Rambo and we all had a good laugh.

Afterward, I also introduced Rambo to the neighbor who called in the screaming. She too had a good laugh.

Sometimes Rambo yells 'help, help, let me out'. Something I taught him when I was a kid and Rambo lived in a cage."

Watch the video below.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2957/Police-Were-Called-For-A-Woman-Screaming-Help-Let-Me-Out-Inside-A-Home-It-Was-A-Parrot

Back to top Go down

Police Were Called For A Woman Screaming 'Help! Let Me Out' Inside A Home. It Was A Parrot Empty Re: Police Were Called For A Woman Screaming 'Help! Let Me Out' Inside A Home. It Was A Parrot

Post by gelico Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:32 am

hahahahahaha

i just read the headline and had an image of the police bursting in to the home and a voice saying ''ooh, who's a pretty boy then?''

lol!

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Police Were Called For A Woman Screaming 'Help! Let Me Out' Inside A Home. It Was A Parrot Empty Re: Police Were Called For A Woman Screaming 'Help! Let Me Out' Inside A Home. It Was A Parrot

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:47 am

gelico wrote:

hahahahahaha

i just read the headline and had an image of the police bursting in to the home and a voice saying ''ooh, who's a pretty boy then?''

lol!

As funny as this is, at least it show that the police deal with many situations and are not gun blasting gelico  Laughing

People often forget they deal wityh countless incidents and nobody hears hardly when they do it right

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:48 am

Nevertheless, black lives matter.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:21 am

So do White ones !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:09 pm

And Muslim ones.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:15 pm

Most of 'em !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:05 pm

nicko wrote:Most of 'em !

As with the white lives. Some of them belong in prison.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:06 pm

So do Black ones !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:57 am

Like when I was young, my in-laws had a peacock. They let him roam the property. He slept in a tree. Sometimes at night he would scream up the hollar, and it sounded like 'rape' 'rape'.

Lotsa times cops were called.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down