NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:11 am

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1219927/BBC-Laura-Kuenssberg-Remainers-Brexit-Brexitcast-latest-news

Kuenssberg says history will condemn Remainers who tried to 'undo Brexit' in BBC outburst.

Of course, history will look glumly at one side or the other, that's how things go. But let's see how this all unfolds before we start making bold predictions about how history will be written.

And with this and a lot of what went on during the election ('mistakes' and 'edits' that massively favoured Johnson), continuing accusations of bias are surely taking the piss Rolling Eyes

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8707
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:04 am

Eilzel wrote:https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1219927/BBC-Laura-Kuenssberg-Remainers-Brexit-Brexitcast-latest-news

Kuenssberg says history will condemn Remainers who tried to 'undo Brexit' in BBC outburst.

Of course, history will look glumly at one side or the other, that's how things go. But let's see how this all unfolds before we start making bold predictions about how history will be written.

And with this and a lot of what went on during the election ('mistakes' and 'edits' that massively favoured Johnson), continuing accusations of bias are surely taking the piss Rolling Eyes

We do not need to see how this unfolds to see whether an organisation was biased on the remain view point. The BBC was. Its also inherently pro left and at the same time anti corbynism

The reality is in part Labour did lose the election badly. As in the main its MP's, alongside other parties and you. Went out of their way to express. How much they did not care for our democratic systems and even worse. Belittle the views of many peoples that did not align with them, in their views over Brexit. So badly did you belittle their vote and view. That did something unthinkable and end up voting Tory. There is no better propaganda machine in history to benefit the Tories. Than the self defeating idiocy of the illiberal regressive standing members of Labour. never will do lol.

Your are a by-product of this idiocy mate


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:12 am

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1219927/BBC-Laura-Kuenssberg-Remainers-Brexit-Brexitcast-latest-news

Kuenssberg says history will condemn Remainers who tried to 'undo Brexit' in BBC outburst.

Of course, history will look glumly at one side or the other, that's how things go. But let's see how this all unfolds before we start making bold predictions about how history will be written.

And with this and a lot of what went on during the election ('mistakes' and 'edits' that massively favoured Johnson), continuing accusations of bias are surely taking the piss Rolling Eyes

We do not need to see how this unfolds to see whether an organisation was biased on the remain view point. The BBC was. Its also inherently pro left and at the same time anti corbynism

The reality is in part Labour did lose the election badly. As in the main its MP's, alongside other parties and you. Went out of their way to express. How much they did not care for our democratic systems and even worse. Belittle the views of many peoples that did not align with them, in their views over Brexit. So badly did you belittle their vote and view. That did something unthinkable and end up voting Tory. There is no better propaganda machine in history to benefit the Tories. Than the self defeating idiocy of the illiberal regressive standing members of Labour. never will do lol.

Your are a by-product of this idiocy mate


I think you're conflating two things I said.

Her claim was that history will judge those who opposed Brexit as being in the wrong - I think if the economy booms post Brexit then she'll likely be right. But if there is an economic hit to the UK and the UK does badly as a result, then history will likely judge those who opposed Brexit rather favourably Wink

You simply cannot say the BBC is pro-left and anti-corbynism. The concept is oxymoronic. Either it IS left leaning, in which case it would've backed the nationalising, wealth redestributing ideas of Corbyn; or it is not inherently pro-left, and in fact just does a bad job of balancing things sometimes.

What is absolutely clear is that THIS prominent BBC journalist was no fan of Corbyn or the post-referendum Remainers. And the BBC 'mistake' with its cenotaph footage and editing out negative reactions to Johnson on debates and so on. Fact is both left and right accuse them of bias, so they probably are doing something right.

That said, I'd fully support Johnson in ending the License Fee if that's the direction he goes. Not due to BBC news reporting, but because it is an antiquated system to fund a broadcaster, in the age of Netflix, amazon etc...

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8707
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:01 pm

Oh dear again. Eilzel wants to know, how you can be pro right, but not a Nazi?

He wants to know how people can be pro left and not a Communist and Corbynite?

This really shows up how well organised the Corbynite machine is in brainwashing him. To take him to a view, it would be an Oxymoron to be Left wing and not support the most vilest extremist forms of leftism?

Yeah after that point I am not going to take him credible on this. When all the Corbyniters can do is blame everyone else, bar themselves. For why Labour lost

As to the BBC, there were huge claims of bias on both sides this election. When generally it only mainly comes from the Tories that claim. Which shows you how further left to the extreme the Labour party is now today

Most people get this, but those who follow what I call one of the new age Political D.I.E. religions. Like Corbynism for example. Are so brainwashed. They fail to see how radically left or right political parties have shifted further apart left and right More so in the last decade globally. What is worst here with this. Is how they never view anything heading towards the left end spectrum of extremism as a problem. They are utterly blind to this and only guage this as an issue on the right.

It sadly shows up how they have not learnt a damn thing from history. Maybe it is also a type of arrogance and belief. That leftist views are superior and why More extremist left wing Parties Have inevitable ended up more so than the right in power.

The left fail to register a valid concern at extreme parties on the left.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:20 pm



Laura Kuunsberg is a lefty remainiac who was a big part of the lefty remain biased news coverage...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24917
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by gelico on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Thorin wrote:Oh dear again. Eilzel wants to know, how you can be pro right, but not a Nazi?

He wants to know how people can be pro left and not a Communist and Corbynite?

This really shows up how well organised the Corbynite machine is in brainwashing him. To take him to a view, it would be an Oxymoron to be Left wing and not support the most vilest extremist forms of leftism?

Yeah after that point I am not going to take him credible on this. When all the Corbyniters can do is blame everyone else, bar themselves. For why Labour lost

As to the BBC, there were huge claims of bias on both sides this election. When generally it only mainly comes from the Tories that claim. Which shows you how further left to the extreme the Labour party is now today

Most people get this, but those who follow what I call one of the new age Political D.I.E. religions. Like Corbynism for example. Are so brainwashed. They fail to see how radically left or right political parties have shifted further apart left and right More so in the last decade globally. What is worst here with this. Is how they never view anything heading towards the left end spectrum of extremism as a problem. They are utterly blind to this and only guage this as an issue on the right.

It sadly shows up how they have not learnt a damn thing from history. Maybe it is also a type of arrogance and belief. That leftist views are superior and why More extremist left wing Parties Have inevitable ended up more so than the right in power.

The left fail to register a valid concern at extreme parties on the left.

uh?, didge, les was saying no such thing

i think he's been very balanced throughout this to be fair

furthermore, your last line kinda makes you sound generalising big time

if we could stop saying ''the left'' this and ''the left'' that and ''the right'' do this etc etc

perhaps we could try treating each other as individuals, rather than something that fits into a box

???


gelico

Posts : 1063
Join date : 2019-05-03

Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Laura Kuunsberg is a lefty remainiac who was a big part of the lefty remain biased news coverage...



Keep seeing what you want to see tom tom Rolling Eyes

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8707
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:22 pm

gelico wrote:
Thorin wrote:Oh dear again. Eilzel wants to know, how you can be pro right, but not a Nazi?

He wants to know how people can be pro left and not a Communist and Corbynite?

This really shows up how well organised the Corbynite machine is in brainwashing him. To take him to a view, it would be an Oxymoron to be Left wing and not support the most vilest extremist forms of leftism?

Yeah after that point I am not going to take him credible on this. When all the Corbyniters can do is blame everyone else, bar themselves. For why Labour lost

As to the BBC, there were huge claims of bias on both sides this election. When generally it only mainly comes from the Tories that claim. Which shows you how further left to the extreme the Labour party is now today

Most people get this, but those who follow what I call one of the new age Political D.I.E. religions. Like Corbynism for example. Are so brainwashed. They fail to see how radically left or right political parties have shifted further apart left and right More so in the last decade globally. What is worst here with this. Is how they never view anything heading towards the left end spectrum of extremism as a problem. They are utterly blind to this and only guage this as an issue on the right.

It sadly shows up how they have not learnt a damn thing from history. Maybe it is also a type of arrogance and belief. That leftist views are superior and why More extremist left wing Parties Have inevitable ended up more so than the right in power.

The left fail to register a valid concern at extreme parties on the left.

uh?, didge, les was saying no such thing

i think he's been very balanced throughout this to be fair

furthermore, your last line kinda  makes you sound  generalising big time

if we could stop saying ''the left'' this and ''the left'' that and ''the right'' do this etc etc

perhaps we could try treating each other as individuals, rather than something that fits into a box

???


Appreciate that geli, thanks given.

I kind of turn off when he refers to be in third person though, arrogant AF.

I've been pretty open in wanting to see change from Labour now tbh.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8707
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 35
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:40 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Laura Kuunsberg is a lefty remainiac who was a big part of the lefty remain biased news coverage...



Keep seeing what you want to see tom tom Rolling Eyes


Take your blinkers off mate... and take off those rosy red tinted glasses...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24917
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by nicko on Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:28 pm

She's In Australia now, blaming the government for not doing anything about "Global Warming" FFs !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 13353
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:19 am

gelico wrote:
Thorin wrote:Oh dear again. Eilzel wants to know, how you can be pro right, but not a Nazi?

He wants to know how people can be pro left and not a Communist and Corbynite?

This really shows up how well organised the Corbynite machine is in brainwashing him. To take him to a view, it would be an Oxymoron to be Left wing and not support the most vilest extremist forms of leftism?

Yeah after that point I am not going to take him credible on this. When all the Corbyniters can do is blame everyone else, bar themselves. For why Labour lost

As to the BBC, there were huge claims of bias on both sides this election. When generally it only mainly comes from the Tories that claim. Which shows you how further left to the extreme the Labour party is now today

Most people get this, but those who follow what I call one of the new age Political D.I.E. religions. Like Corbynism for example. Are so brainwashed. They fail to see how radically left or right political parties have shifted further apart left and right More so in the last decade globally. What is worst here with this. Is how they never view anything heading towards the left end spectrum of extremism as a problem. They are utterly blind to this and only guage this as an issue on the right.

It sadly shows up how they have not learnt a damn thing from history. Maybe it is also a type of arrogance and belief. That leftist views are superior and why More extremist left wing Parties Have inevitable ended up more so than the right in power.

The left fail to register a valid concern at extreme parties on the left.

uh?, didge, les was saying no such thing

i think he's been very balanced throughout this to be fair

furthermore, your last line kinda  makes you sound  generalising big time

if we could stop saying ''the left'' this and ''the left'' that and ''the right'' do this etc etc

perhaps we could try treating each other as individuals, rather than something that fits into a box

???


I am simple calling this out for what it is

Like for example Corbynites like Eilzel refuse to recognise antisemitism or play this down

Only those on the far left do this

They do not see left wing extreme beliefs as problematic

So you may buy his bullshit, but I do not

He is like a number of Labour supporters that are in denial as to why they so badly lost

So yeah my last point was generalising when I meant those who are Momentum and Corbyn worshippers

Eilzel balanced when it comes to talking about the left?

lol, that did make me laugh. Especially where he starts a thread and claims a bias, from a position of bias himself

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:20 am

Eilzel wrote:
gelico wrote:

uh?, didge, les was saying no such thing

i think he's been very balanced throughout this to be fair

furthermore, your last line kinda  makes you sound  generalising big time

if we could stop saying ''the left'' this and ''the left'' that and ''the right'' do this etc etc

perhaps we could try treating each other as individuals, rather than something that fits into a box

???


Appreciate that geli, thanks given.

I kind of turn off when he refers to be in third person though, arrogant AF.

I've been pretty open in wanting to see change from Labour now tbh.

You switch off, because you are close minded plain and simple, when it comes to discussing your religion, Corbynism

Which is the problem here

You then claim arrogance.

This coming from you?

ha ha ha

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:36 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Laura Kuunsberg is a lefty remainiac who was a big part of the lefty remain biased news coverage...


I have to disagree with you there, Tommy: Laura Kuenssberg is one of the best and most "straight bat" BBC Political Editors that I have seen for many years.

What is not widely understood is how, exactly, the BBC Editorial (news and current affairs) departments are structured and what the staff pecking order and professional responsibilities are.

All staff are expected fully to abide by the rules laid down by the founding Director General and originator of the the BBC's Royal Charter, Lord Reith, that as the official national public broadcaster it is regarded world wide as the "voice of Britain" and is funded by a compulsory levy enforceable by law, it should, as an organisation, be strictly nonpartisan...i.e. favouring no single political party. And that includes political coverage of Brexit.

A reporter's job, as laid down, is to report facts accurately and not to reflect his or her personal or political views.

BBC broadcasters of Editor, Correspondent and Presenter rank are expected, as part of their role, not simply to report facts but also, within BBC editorial guidelines,  interpret and expand on situations for the benefit of ordinary viewers and listeners using their own expertise and specialist knowledge.  That must at least indicate  some element of personal opinion - and the fact that playing devil's advocate in an interview is a well-used and perfectly legitimate technique it may sometimes appear that the interviewer is expressing disbelief at what the interviewee is saying. It is, I know from experience, not an easy path to tread.

But IMO Kuunsberg does this admirably[/b].

Having said that, even the BBC's former DG Mark Thompson once admitted that the organisation had been "massively" biased towards the Left, and it was widely assumed in the media world at the time that what he meant was that the BBC staff in general were "massively biased." It is certainly true to say that in every BBC newsroom that I visited as part of my job - ranging from the national newsroom to local radio stations - this was clearly evident in the form of Left wing material on staff notice boards and individual workspaces, including that once iconic poster of Che Guevarra!

And, of course, staff are very heavily and overwhelming trade unionised.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 3082
Join date : 2014-01-23

Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:35 pm

I know what they are supposed to do Moley... but  LK and many others were just mouth pieces for lefty/remainiac fearmongering propaganda/lies/spin over the last three and a half years ... and by constantly repeating it and pushing the narrative, they actually legitimise much of it by giving it the appearance of credibility...


As they say... keep repeating the lie etc...


I would say that reporting the facts is a good thing... however, keep on repeating lefty remainiac propaganda/lies/spin speculation and conjecture, as if it were all fact, is most certainly not a good thing...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24917
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I know what they are supposed to do Moley... but  LK and many others were just mouth pieces for lefty/remainiac fearmongering propaganda/lies/spin over the last three and a half years ... and by constantly repeating it and pushing the narrative, they actually legitimise much of it by giving it the appearance of credibility...


As they say... keep repeating the lie etc...


I would say that reporting the facts is a good thing... however, keep on repeating lefty remainiac propaganda/lies/spin speculation and conjecture, as if it were all fact, is most certainly not a good thing...

Do you understand that most people, whether left, right or center, don't think they're lying?

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 29507
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : London metropolitan area

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:03 pm

gelico wrote:
Thorin wrote:Oh dear again. Eilzel wants to know, how you can be pro right, but not a Nazi?

He wants to know how people can be pro left and not a Communist and Corbynite?

This really shows up how well organised the Corbynite machine is in brainwashing him. To take him to a view, it would be an Oxymoron to be Left wing and not support the most vilest extremist forms of leftism?

Yeah after that point I am not going to take him credible on this. When all the Corbyniters can do is blame everyone else, bar themselves. For why Labour lost

As to the BBC, there were huge claims of bias on both sides this election. When generally it only mainly comes from the Tories that claim. Which shows you how further left to the extreme the Labour party is now today

Most people get this, but those who follow what I call one of the new age Political D.I.E. religions. Like Corbynism for example. Are so brainwashed. They fail to see how radically left or right political parties have shifted further apart left and right More so in the last decade globally. What is worst here with this. Is how they never view anything heading towards the left end spectrum of extremism as a problem. They are utterly blind to this and only guage this as an issue on the right.

It sadly shows up how they have not learnt a damn thing from history. Maybe it is also a type of arrogance and belief. That leftist views are superior and why More extremist left wing Parties Have inevitable ended up more so than the right in power.

The left fail to register a valid concern at extreme parties on the left.

uh?, didge, les was saying no such thing

i think he's been very balanced throughout this to be fair

furthermore, your last line kinda  makes you sound  generalising big time

if we could stop saying ''the left'' this and ''the left'' that and ''the right'' do this etc etc

perhaps we could try treating each other as individuals, rather than something that fits into a box

???



I’ve been saying that for ages, about people being in “camps” and “teams”.
It makes people blinkered.

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41608
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh. Empty Re: BBC biased to Remain and the Left? Don't make me laugh.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum