NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Cannot But Laugh At the Contradictions By Some On the Left - Enjoy

Go down

You Cannot But Laugh At the Contradictions By Some On the Left - Enjoy Empty You Cannot But Laugh At the Contradictions By Some On the Left - Enjoy

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-F6Fsra2Gk

So some say "all white people are racist and privileged"
Then a view moments later say its wrong to collectively judge people.   scratch

Priceless

It took Arfican Americans to speak sense here. Maybe those white lefties in the video should actually listen to some of them.

Its time we come to the conclusion, that these invented black and white labels we use to define people are completely unnecessary. As all they actually do, is enable racism.

Back to top Go down

You Cannot But Laugh At the Contradictions By Some On the Left - Enjoy Empty Re: You Cannot But Laugh At the Contradictions By Some On the Left - Enjoy

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Back to top Go down

You Cannot But Laugh At the Contradictions By Some On the Left - Enjoy Empty Re: You Cannot But Laugh At the Contradictions By Some On the Left - Enjoy

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:18 pm

Not long ago you would have been the one being interviewed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Not long ago you would have been the one being interviewed

ahh someone is tired again... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Not long ago you would have been the one being interviewed

Oh come didge, we have all seen the new you.

Hating Muslims, embracing right wing icons, you'll be voting bnp next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I do not hate Muslims, I agree on some points with some vocal right wingers and other points I dont.

My issue on race has been the same for years. How racial clssifications/labels are poor and enable racism itself.

Some of my views have come back to what they were on sky.

I still stand against people like you, who are very extreme in their views, no matter whether they are extreme left, right or religious.

I mean you like Ben Shapiro do you not?

But clearly you do not share his views on Trump then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I do not hate Muslims, I agree on some points with some vocal right wingers and other points I dont.

My issue on race has been the same for years. How racial clssifications/labels are poor and enable racism itself.

I still stand against people like you, who are very extreme in their views, no matter whether they are extreme left, right or religious.

You used to be all like "I love Muslims they are so peaceful and so is their religion"

Now you be like "fucking Muslims all they do is kill in the name of their warmongering religion"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:57 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You used to be all like "I love Muslims they are so peaceful and so is their religion"

Now you be like "fucking Muslims all they do is kill in the name of their warmongering religion"

Would I?

Where does any of my posts reflect your claims?

I do love many Muslims, that I know

What is wrong with that?

I love many people, I even extend love out to you smells, in the hope you will change from being such a negative fearful person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:00 pm

This has to be one of the most unbelievable videos I have seen for some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down