NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russia - Brilliant Winter Olympics - And A Great Sense Of Humour Too

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Russia - Brilliant Winter Olympics - And A Great Sense Of Humour Too Empty Russia - Brilliant Winter Olympics - And A Great Sense Of Humour Too

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:53 pm

26th February 2014

I don't think we've discussed the end of them - sorry if I missed a thread.

Russia - Brilliant Winter Olympics - And A Great Sense Of Humour Too Articl34
Tonight marks the closing ceremony of the Winter Olympics. During the first part of the show dancers formed into the Olympic rings, mocking the moment during the opening ceremony when the final ring failed to open

From the opening ceremony with a malfunctioning ring, to police officers singing Get Lucky, the Sochi Winter Olympics have been a games to remember.

But tonight marks the end for the highly controversial games, which are also the most expensive in Olympic history.

Showing that the country has a sense of humour, dancers during the opening section of the show mocked the moment a ring failed to open during the opening ceremony.

The joke was followed by an opulent show of ballet, circus performances and classical music, an ode to the country's rich literary history - before the Olympic flame was finally extinguished.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2566056/Who-says-Russia-doesnt-sense-humour-Closing-ceremony-mocks-opening-Winter-Olympics-ring-failed-open.html#ixzz2uQr3V1Cn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Russia - Brilliant Winter Olympics - And A Great Sense Of Humour Too Empty Re: Russia - Brilliant Winter Olympics - And A Great Sense Of Humour Too

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:45 pm

And it's good to see that the games were not hijacked by terrorists,militant gays or the UK/US governments.

Although each of them did try their hardest with their vile anti Russian,anti freedom propaganda.

Three cheers for Russia HIP HIP HOORAY...HIP HIP HOORAY....HIP HIP HOORAY!!

GOD I LOVE THOSE RUSSIANS!

Back to top Go down

Russia - Brilliant Winter Olympics - And A Great Sense Of Humour Too Empty Re: Russia - Brilliant Winter Olympics - And A Great Sense Of Humour Too

Post by Cass Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:09 pm

Shady wrote:And it's good to see that the games were not hijacked by terrorists,militant gays or the UK/US governments.

Although each of them did try their hardest with their vile anti Russian,anti freedom propaganda.

me too......oops my bad i thought you had meant vodka...and caviar.

Ok i know you are on a wind up, but i will agree with you with regards to the US television commentary from a certain few presenters.....stooooopid idiots.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Cass wrote:
Shady wrote:And it's good to see that the games were not hijacked by terrorists,militant gays or the UK/US governments.

Ok i know you are on a wind up, but i will agree with you with regards to the US television commentary from a certain few presenters.....stooooopid idiots.

Well I do like Vodka & the only caviar that I've tasted is that cheap stuff from ASDA that costs about 3 quid a jar...Still nice though.

And believe this Cass,I'm not on a wind up regarding the Russians as I believe that they are good people with a government that is no worse or better than any other.

Whatever we may think of Mr.Putin,I envy the Russians for having a strong leader.And that is something that we dearly need in the UK....a strong leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Shady wrote:
Cass wrote:

Well I do like Vodka & the only caviar that I've tasted is that cheap stuff from ASDA that costs about 3 quid a jar...Still nice though.

And believe this Cass,I'm not on a wind up regarding the Russians as I believe that they are good people with a government that is no worse or better than any other.

Whatever we may think of Mr.Putin,I envy the Russians for having a strong leader.And that is something that we dearly need in the UK....a strong leader.

yes vlad is sexy and agree on strong leadership on principle, but in theory it never quite works out the best for the average people does it? Anyhoos wasn't having a go at you, i am in a weird and stressed out mood so please ignore....i wish to god you could send a few people to the brig!
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down