NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet!

+3
Cass
eddie
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! Empty The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet!

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:14 pm

Okay, so the lil' lady and I have a bet going. You all can thrill from the sidelines or place bets of your own, but this is our bet, so butt the hell out of it.

The winner is the country that has the most total medals at the end of the games.

Eddie has picked Germany (because she's a Nazi whore, obvs) and I'm going with Canada because I'm so fond of their cuisine.

Winner gets to change the user's name for one week.

Game on!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! Empty Re: The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet!

Post by eddie Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:17 pm

You forgot the RW bit - RW Nazi whore - that’s some lazy posting.

And I always win bets. Always.

Go Germany. The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 919144451
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! Empty Re: The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:19 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Okay, so the lil' lady and I have a bet going. You all can thrill from the sidelines or place bets of your own, but this is our bet, so butt the hell out of it.

The winner is the country that has the most total medals at the end of the games.

Eddie has picked Germany (because she's a Nazi whore, obvs) and I'm going with Canada because I'm so fond of their cuisine.

Game on!

I cant wait to see what name Eddie chooses for you

Good bet, but I think you are going to lose and you have the advantage knowing sports

What trick, do you have up your sleeve?

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:38 am

Norway
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:24 am

eddie wrote:You forgot the RW bit - RW Nazi whore - that’s some lazy posting.

And I always win bets. Always.

Go Germany. The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 919144451

Deutschland?

Bist du ein dumer eizle?

Don't make fun of me shitty spelling.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:19 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Okay, so the lil' lady and I have a bet going. You all can thrill from the sidelines or place bets of your own, but this is our bet, so butt the hell out of it.

Game on!

Good bet, but I think you are going to lose and you have the advantage knowing sports

scratch

He has no tricks! Pffffff. He has never won a bet with me....ever. Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

scratch

To be honest, I would have thought Canada would be topping the charts, espcially how they normally dominate in Curling, but they are not doing well.

Hence why I think you have the edge here on Ben

Norway has at present the most medals at 22

Germany leads the medal table, due to more golds and has a tally of 17 and Canada 15.

So its very close

But who cares about them, Britain has now won a gold

cheers

Congratulations to Lizzy Yarnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:47 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Game on!

scratch

Fuck you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:53 am

Play nicely Mr Reilly.
I hold your new name in my hands. afro
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:40 pm

Norway is running away with this medals table now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/winter-olympics/medals/countries

Still very close between Germany and Canada

Ben must be sweating

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:06 pm

Cass wrote:Norway

Ahem...cough cough...just saying.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Cass wrote:

Indeed and I believe you will be right Me lady

One small problem, nobody made a bet with you sadly.

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 2794048296

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Fuck Norway. And it’s lakes. And it’s medals.

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 3201073460
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:14 pm

eddie wrote:Fuck Norway. And it’s lakes. And it’s medals.

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 3489511464 The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 3489511464

Love it

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:57 pm

Didge wrote:
Cass wrote:

Indeed and I believe you will be right Me lady

One small problem, nobody made a bet with you sadly.

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 2794048296

Cause they is chicken.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:59 pm

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! Eb803e10
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:00 pm

Cass wrote:

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! Eb803e10

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:53 am

cheers

Half-time Entertainment :

https://www.today.com/video/nigerian-bobsled-team-to-make-olympic-history-in-pyeongchang-1164397635933

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/sports/olympics/nigeria-bobsled.html

afro        bounce          bounce           bounce
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:01 am

Cough cough

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! Af1f0b10
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Game on!

So. What’s the score? Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:04 pm

I've seen hardly any of it so far, just a few highlights of GB medal winners bits on news etc...

But the other day I was off work early and in pub when some of the figure skating was on... now I'm not a fan of it, and wasn't really taking much notice... until one performance caught my eye, and although I don't really know much about it, I became captivated by this particular performance and knew that I was watching something really special... can't remember the girls name but she got a record breaking score and beat a record breaking score that had just been set by another girl earlier on... think the commentators said she was only 15 yrs old too, from some east European country...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I've seen hardly any of it so far, just a few highlights of GB medal winners bits on news etc...

But the other day I was off work early and in pub when some of the figure skating was on... now I'm not a fan of it, and wasn't really taking much notice... until one performance caught my eye, and although I don't really know much about it, I became captivated by this particular performance and knew that I was watching something really special... can't remember the girls name but she got a record breaking score and beat a record breaking score that had just been set by another girl earlier on... think the commentators said she was only 15 yrs old too, from some east European country...!

They were both from Russia. One is 15, one is 18. They along with the Canadian who took bronze and the Japanese girl in 4th are amazing. But the 2 Russians are in a class of their own. Even Mr. C was like wow. Simply breathtaking. And only 1.31 points between them.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:00 am

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 2e79ce10

Well well well. The Queen of the Nerds wins again.

Thanks for playing y’all. Let’s do it again for Tokyo in 2 years time.

senere, tapere   Cool cheers
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:08 am

Cass wrote:The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 2e79ce10

Did Eddie win, or is it a draw because neither person actually picked the country with the most medals?

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:00 am

Maddog wrote:
Cass wrote:The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 2e79ce10

Did Eddie win, or is it a draw because neither person actually picked the country with the most medals?

I win. End of story. The other 2 can go pound sand Twisted Evil
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:17 am

Cass wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I win. End of story. The other 2 can go pound sand Twisted Evil

Well you won, but you weren't part of the wager. So you don't get to change Ben's name to "Romobuttlicker" or whatever. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:50 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Well.

I’ll accept my trophy (supplied by Ben - the “runner up”) later when I change his name.

Thank you for all your congratulations in this matter. Cool

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Cass wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I've seen hardly any of it so far, just a few highlights of GB medal winners bits on news etc...

They were both from Russia. One is 15, one is 18. They along with the Canadian who took bronze and the Japanese girl in 4th are amazing. But the 2 Russians are in a class of their own. Even Mr. C was like wow. Simply breathtaking. And only 1.31 points between them.

Thank for that Cass... really was a spectacular performance that I saw... could see it was special without knowing anything about it all...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:10 pm

eddie wrote:cheers cheers cheers

Well.

I’ll accept my trophy (supplied by Ben - the “runner up”) later when I change his name.

Thank you for all your congratulations in this matter.  Cool

Congratulations, eddie. You picked a country that was two medals ahead of the country I picked, and you soared to a two-medal victory Twisted Evil Razz

En serio, felicitaciones para ganando. Tengo tu premio exactamente aqui:

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 2157889318001_4896168893001_4896017376001-vs

Yeah. Fuck the Blue Jays.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:13 pm

Your sincere and humble congratulations are accepted, thank you Ben Reilly, you’re a worthy runner-up.

Now due to the very erm, strange British cockney accent that you like to charm me with on occasion, I give you the user name:

I’m logged on, ain’t I?

Because that, will amuse me no end. bounce

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:13 am

eddie wrote:Your sincere and humble congratulations are accepted, thank you Ben Reilly, you’re a worthy runner-up.

Now due to the very erm, strange British cockney accent that you like to charm me with on occasion, I give you the user name:

I’m logged on, ain’t I?

That's it?

Weak. tongue
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:05 am

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:Your sincere and humble congratulations are accepted, thank you Ben Reilly, you’re a worthy runner-up.

I’m logged on, ain’t I?

That's it?

Weak. tongue

Nope it’s actually funny if you get the joke and we have so many rude and risqué names we call each other all the time, so to be honest, I wanted something dumb that would give me joke every time I saw it.

“I’m logged on, ain’t I?”

Hahahahha say that in a dumb cockney accent. The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 3489511464
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That's it?

Weak. tongue

Nope it’s actually funny if you get the joke and we have so many rude and risqué names we call each other all the time, so to be honest, I wanted something dumb that would give me joke every time I saw it.

Hahahahha say that in a dumb cockney accent. The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 3489511464

That's tame!
Wanna be really cruel? Name him "I'm a feminist".  affraid
That word seems to be a mortal insult. Even women (some of them) regard it as such.

I might do a thread about it later.
Been a while since I contributed a thread on here.  tongue

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:44 pm

Jules wrote:
eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That's it?

Weak. tongue

That's tame!
Wanna be really cruel? Name him "I'm a feminist".  affraid
That word seems to be a mortal insult. Even women (some of them) regard it as such.

I might do a thread about it later.
Been a while since I contributed a thread on here.  tongue

Yeah, the name I chose is really more of a private joke which, if you heard it said by a Texan, is really rather delightfully hilarious.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:39 pm

Ah OK. Damn funny, mimicking other accents haha. jocolor

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That's it?

Weak. tongue

Log dong?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:47 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:

Log dong?

Think sexually mate

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:05 pm

Oh I see. I thought eddie was just teasing him about his US accent.

Was it Bart or Homer Simpson who used to call a barman on the phone and make him unwittingly yell out rude names to a packed drinking bar?  Cue loadsa giggles.  Suspect clown  

Simpsons & SouthPark were the two cartoons I enjoyed even as an adult.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:43 pm

Jules wrote:Oh I see. I thought eddie was just teasing him about his US accent.

Was it Bart or Homer Simpson who used to call a barman on the phone and make him unwittingly yell out rude names to a packed drinking bar?  Cue loadsa giggles.  Suspect clown  

I was talking about his accent, Jules, you’re correct.... but didge’s comment was pretty funny nonetheless.

I too love, love, love the Simpsons and South Park was pretty good too.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Jules wrote:Oh I see. I thought eddie was just teasing him about his US accent.

I was talking about his accent, Jules, you’re correct.... but didge’s comment was pretty funny nonetheless.

I too love, love, love the Simpsons and South Park was pretty good too.

People in Texas don't have accents. tongue
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:51 pm

Actually Ben is a pretty posh Texan, but when he’s had a few whiskeys you can hear it more.

Is your accent not that strong?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:52 pm

eddie wrote:Actually Ben is a pretty posh Texan, but when he’s had a few whiskeys you can hear it more.

I have no accent. I speak the way god intended. Almost everyone else has an accent though. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:56 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:Actually Ben is a pretty posh Texan, but when he’s had a few whiskeys you can hear it more.

I have no accent. I speak the way god intended. Almost everyone else has an accent though.  Wink

God intended?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I have no accent. I speak the way god intended. Almost everyone else has an accent though.  Wink

God intended?

Yes.

She told me in a dream. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:58 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:

God intended?

Yes.

She told me in a dream.   Cool

She?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:02 pm

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yes.

She told me in a dream.   Cool

She?

Of course a "she". Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:03 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:

She?

Of course a "she".  Wink

lol!

One of the best films ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:08 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cass wrote:

Thank for that Cass... really was a spectacular performance that I saw... could see it was special without knowing anything about it all...!

You’re welcome. Check out the other disciplines. The Ice Dancing was supreme as well. Virtue and Moir are right up there with Torvill and head. Simply jaw dropping. The French who came second were amazing as well and will be the ones to watch along with the Americans.

Overall I really enjoyed these Olympics. There were so astounding records that were broken all around.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:10 am

I still won. Viva Norge!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:05 pm

Ben Reilly: As of tomorrow, you are released from your ridiculous name,

Until the next time.  The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! 1716015268
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next